PDA

View Full Version : Mya Disses 50 Cent & Lloyd Banks In Vibe Interview

MR HIP HOP HEAD
09-19-2006, 05:58 PM
http://home.nyc.rr.com/rieper/Mya-2.jpg

In 2000, captivating song siren Mya told the world she had a Fear of Flying. Well, it seems as if thatís not the case any more, as Mya is set to release what she dubs her "most personal and vulnerable LP," in her fourth studio album Liberation, set to drop this fall.

Here, Vibe.com finds out what has been going on with Mya since her 2003 Moodring album release, what made her finally feel "liberated", and why her next man will be one lucky motherfucker.

This is Mya, all guards down.

Vibe.com: Your new album is titled Liberation, but you already had the single ďFreeĒ in 2000. Iím confused.

Mya: (laughs) Liberation does mean to be set free. Thatís where I am in my life and thatís how I truly feel. I feel like Iím really open, open to suggestions, criticism and Iím not fearing anything, whereas before with the last album, I was a little passive. There were insecurities that I did have with my personal life, family, boyfriend. Things werenít together then, but they are now. I was single back then, but not free 100 percent. I was a prisoner to myself.

How did you change that enclosed feeling you had?

Mya: Iím single again. I got my girlfriends in my life and we have fun. But when I moved to California for three years, I really didnít have friends. I lived by myself, I had broken up with my second boyfriend, it was a little lonely and family wasnít around. But right now, I have fun. It took me a minute to figure out that itís not all about work all the time. I must say Iím at the point where I donít give a damn. Iím going to wild out, but take care of business too.

Thatís ok. You owe it to yourself. What does Mya do to unwind?

Mya: I drink a nice glass of plum wine or a bottle of it is more like it (Laughs). Iíve had slumber parties at my house, where my girls get together and itís no holds barred with the shit we talk about. I was closed up before. I kept my problems to myself and I turned into this psycho chick. I even saw a damn psychologist!

Really? When was this?

Mya: This was like in 2002 and 2003, but now things are about to come out.

(Raises eyebrow). Whatís about to come out?

Mya: Just things that I held in, man!

But what kinds of things are we talking about here?

Mya: This is the most vulnerable album and there is a sense of closure at the end, where I feel liberated, but there are dramatic points. I say that because thereís a song on there where I was at my lowest point and it was caused by another person, but itís a feeling of helplessness and desperation. I never, never want to be that woman again, but it happens to a lot of us. I felt like I was playing myself following this dude (boyfriend at the time) and hiring this private investigator, just going crazy. The song is called, ďRidin.íĒ I was scared to write about these kinds of things before. Not all of this album is negative, though. I think people will be pleased with my vocals on this album because Iím not holding back.

I think many fans perceive you as shy, sexy, sensual, sweet and perhaps still mysterious. Which description best fits Mya?

Mya: I never ever been shy. I think in the beginning, I was very observant. I was just watching and figuring out the situation and Iím still like that. I think if youíre not the center of attention, people automatically call you shy. Iíve had industry folks mad at me, thinking Iím shady because I didnít have much conversation or bubbly personality. Thereís a lot of mixed feelings with people saying Iím fly because Iím mysterious or they donít like that they donít know me. I think itís good either way.

In the past you have been linked to artists like 50 Cent. Any comments?

Mya: Yes: itís not true. 50 and I never dated, never cuddled, never did anything, period, despite what he chooses to believe in his own mind. I donít know how he would get Lloyd Banks confused with me.

Whoa. Thatís cold blooooded.

Mya: At the end of the day I laugh because Iíve been linked to Jay-Z, Jadakiss, Wyclef, Sisqo, Game and Damon Dash. Iím like ohhhk, let me see pictures, let me see the sex tape.

Speaking about the Game, what was your initial reaction upon hearing his line on the song ďDreams,Ē where he says, ďI had dreams of fucking an R&B bitch like MyaĒ?

Mya: Well, I had an A&R inform me of the song before I even heard it. That day I had my birthday party and the Game came through and said he wants to take me out to dinner and Iím thinking, ĎThis sucker just called me a bitch on his record.í So I told him, ĎNice to meet you, but I have some friends I have to get to.í I kept it polite, but kept it moving. I was a little pissed at him, before I heard it. But then I realized it was a compliment in a crazy hip hop kind of way. I did his video for the song because the director explained to me that it was just a fantasy sequence and nothing real.

The Game got his OWN SHOE, though. That doesnít impress you?

Mya: (Laughs). Yea, he got his own shoe. Iím actually happily single though.

So what would a guy have to do to impress you?

Mya: Be himself. Getting to know me and taking the time in a friendship, which is still a relationship, is important and being real, so I can base my decisions off the truth. If you perceive Mya to be high maintenance, you put on a front and think you have to take me to expensive restaurants or even lie about your occupation to please me, and then I find out itís not the truth, Iím living a lie based off your lie. So, keep it real. Other than that, keep me laughing, have fun and donít take things too seriously. Iím not a promiscuous woman. Iím into relationships. Yes my music can be sexy at times, but Iím not a ho, but I will be a ho and a freak for my man and thatís it. When I get in relationships I go all out for my man and Iím very proud to say that. So, if you are the next one out there then you are one lucky motherfucker.

http://www.vibe.com/news/online_exclusives/2006/09/mya_all_guards_down/

Deity Allah
09-19-2006, 06:23 PM
I would f*ck the dog sh*t ou her

ERN-DAWGY
09-19-2006, 06:44 PM

co sign

IrOnMaN
09-19-2006, 07:06 PM
=/

ShaDynasty
09-19-2006, 07:17 PM
haha lloyd banks got more game than 50

BRONZBODY
09-19-2006, 07:33 PM
co signco co sign

Cesar
09-19-2006, 07:36 PM
haha lloyd banks got more game than 50

you missunderstood what she said, she is dissin both of them,

She said that 50 cent is confusing HER with LLOYD BANKS, meaning that 50 Cent & Lloyd Banks had something going on, LOL......

oDoUoSoKo
09-19-2006, 08:22 PM
lol looks and smarts...i like her...................................ass

Funk_Dock
09-19-2006, 10:24 PM
DAMN

and shes funny

snapple
09-19-2006, 10:42 PM
yea mya would get it,

and by get it mean provided for spiritually physically and emotionally.

ShaDynasty
09-20-2006, 05:24 AM
you missunderstood what she said, she is dissin both of them,

She said that 50 cent is confusing HER with LLOYD BANKS, meaning that 50 Cent & Lloyd Banks had something going on, LOL......

the way she says it could mean the other way though
anyway mya is fine as hell, and i bet g-unit gang raped her anyway

SHRAP
09-20-2006, 05:33 AM
and by get it mean provided for spiritually physically and emotionally.

damn what a fuckin sucka, wants to be a famous r&b bitchs ho

snapple
09-20-2006, 08:52 AM
damn what a fuckin sucka, wants to be a famous r&b bitchs ho

or id have her be my queen haha im far from a ho, its a joke man you're a little slow huh? not very nice /w social skills, cause u know she flipps and dudes who wanna say they wanna "fuck" her and disrespect her

SHRAP
09-20-2006, 09:03 AM
or id have her be my queen haha im far from a ho, its a joke man you're a little slow huh? not very nice /w social skills, cause u know she flipps and dudes who wanna say they wanna "fuck" her and disrespect her

a bitch flippin on somebody consists of a fuckin lipfest, some girl ass punches or some shit bein thrown, in other words nothing. ill call any fuckin bitch a bitch to her face, somebody gotta be the 1 to take them fuckin birds down a peg cuz nothin more pathetic than a bitch walkin all over some suckas. i learned the first time wit the first bitch, only cost a measly ass 60 dollars too, even caught that fuckin virus mothafuckas call love, immune to all that bullshit now. head in the game to get head in the game. mothafuckas out here gettin robbed of their whole lifes earnings by lyin ass hoes, i dont see a difference between mya and a hoodrat wit hiv a bitch is a fuckin bitch and a bitch is your enemy in disguise

snapple
09-20-2006, 09:07 AM
a bitch flippin on somebody consists of a fuckin lipfest, some girl ass punches or some shit bein thrown, in other words nothing. ill call any fuckin bitch a bitch to her face, somebody gotta be the 1 to take them fuckin birds down a peg cuz nothin more pathetic than a bitch walkin all over some suckas. i learned the first time wit the first bitch, only cost a measly ass 60 dollars too, even caught that fuckin virus mothafuckas call love, immune to all that bullshit now. head in the game to get head in the game. mothafuckas out here gettin robbed of their whole lifes earnings by lyin ass hoes, i dont see a difference between mya and a hoodrat wit hiv a bitch is a fuckin bitch and a bitch is your enemy in disguise

yea theyre not people or anything. you sound scared, like a bitch, like a turtle who wont come out of his shell. and it doesn't suprise me that you have paid for sex if thats waht youre saying sometimes its impossible to understand what youre saying. there are always gonna be players in the game, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't play the game, you can play it your own way. you dont have much earnings to worry about so who cares anyway if their are golddiggers. you keep doin you:thumbup:

SHRAP
09-20-2006, 09:20 AM
im scared? i just made a post sayin i dont give a fuck a bitch and not givin a fuck makes me a turtle in my shell? yall fuckin weird as fuck, a ho is a ho bitches down g's up

snapple
09-20-2006, 09:48 AM
you aint a G, you just front a lot. dont make me post the video

SHRAP
09-20-2006, 09:57 AM
that video was 2 years ago, before i ever fucked a bitch, got my dick sucked, snorted coke, fingered a bitch, popped pills, sold drugs, put somebody in the hospital or got arrested so its a long ass time fag

Cheech Da WildKard
09-20-2006, 10:08 AM
that video was 2 years ago, before i ever fucked a bitch, got my dick sucked, snorted coke, fingered a bitch, popped pills, sold drugs, put somebody in the hospital or got arrested so its a long ass time fag

So all that altered the way you talk, the way you act and everything else? ..Oh man ..LOL..

snapple
09-20-2006, 10:10 AM
my point exactly.

Cheech Da WildKard
09-20-2006, 10:10 AM
You braggin' like hood life is glamorous.

Ain't nothin' glamorous or clever about gettin' arrested ...that just means you was dumb enough to get caught.

I see it like this, you WANT to sell drugs ..not you NEED to sell drugs, like toher people ...who can't get a regular job for whatever reason ..whereas you got a regular job or had one ..so what's the deal?

99% of people go through that shit because they feel they have no other option ...or they have families to provide for and bills to pay ...with no job ..whereas (to my knowledge) you ain't gotta family to support, and bills can be paid from your job ...

At the end of the day ...you should stop frontin' ..

SHRAP
09-20-2006, 10:12 AM
no i left the house absorbed the language of my environment and went back to bein like i did when i was 10 years old and got in trouble for bussin kids heads, i had that shit right 10 years ago and wasted all sorts of time tryin 2 repress myself like a bitch

Cheech Da WildKard
09-20-2006, 10:12 AM
You braggin' like hood life is glamorous.

Ain't nothin' glamorous or clever about gettin' arrested ...that just means you was dumb enough to get caught.

I see it like this, you WANT to sell drugs ..not you NEED to sell drugs, like toher people ...who can't get a regular job for whatever reason ..whereas you got a regular job or had one ..so what's the deal?

99% of people go through that shit because they feel they have no other option ...or they have families to provide for and bills to pay ...with no job ..whereas (to my knowledge) you ain't gotta family to support, and bills can be paid from your job ...

And that's IF you really have done all that shit you talk

snapple
09-20-2006, 10:14 AM
no i left the house absorbed the language of my environment and went back to bein like i did when i was 10 years old and got in trouble for bussin kids heads, i had that shit right 10 years ago and wasted all sorts of time tryin 2 repress myself like a bitch

you said it yourself whn i called you on it that noone around your way talks like you do...so when you were ten you were flippin yay poppin pills and all that...then became a nerd...then 10 years later switched modes again...come on dook...

SHRAP
09-20-2006, 10:14 AM
i can work a 9-5 but i feel like shit every day im not psychologically programmed for it, rather have my freedom, rather live a soldier than die a coward die on my feet than live on my knees word 2 god, i dont brag, bitches like snapple on this shit try 2 test my gangsta so i let em know what i do and they still act like fags, nothin glamourous about nothin its just bout bein me

SHRAP
09-20-2006, 10:21 AM
you said it yourself whn i called you on it that noone around your way talks like you do...so when you were ten you were flippin yay poppin pills and all that...then became a nerd...then 10 years later switched modes again...come on dook...

who the fuck said i EVER flipped yay, youre just makin some bullshit up now like u do in half your fuckin posts addresses me, give that shit up, i used 2 beat the shit out of mad kids just for talkin about my weak ass mullet haircut, i stopped when i started gettin in mad trouble and was gettin sent to see a fuckin psychologist and threatened wit bein sent to the fuckin boys farm or wherever that shit is called where lil badasses get sent 2 if i continued 2 get buck on them cowards

i talk the montreal shit when im in montreal mixed wit my own shit mixed wit everything ive picked up along the years, i chilled wit 2 different dudes who were from florida, both claimed miami but both were some bitches so they were probably from ft lauderdale and shit and i picked up their american bullshit speak, i also know bout 50 three 6 mafia verses by heart and understand all the slang and terminology. i could talk circles around anybody wit some bullshit ass big words, but i prefer 2 keep that shit simple, break it down easy so anybody can understand it

snapple
09-20-2006, 10:21 AM
aiight mr.me too, you said u were hustler, and have picture of you holding baking soda. you frontin on yourself.

SHRAP
09-20-2006, 10:27 AM
yay is soft, i never cooked myself but ive moved hard, its ugly tho i dont like that shit just somethin i had to do in the situation i was in, no cheese no job and no place to live

SMOKE BLUNTS
09-20-2006, 10:33 AM
mya the finnest bitch! 50 lies cause he only gets dick

rubyspirit
09-20-2006, 10:58 AM
Like Whoa Mya...

TSA
09-20-2006, 12:59 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA post of the century.

TSA
09-20-2006, 01:01 PM

no, 99% of the people want to look and/or feel tough and cool.

Lil' Ruger
09-20-2006, 01:48 PM
the way she says it could mean the other way though
anyway mya is fine as hell, and i bet g-unit gang raped her anyway

lol mya prolly got the olivia treatment

snapple
09-20-2006, 02:32 PM
crack is still yayo you fucking moron. it is powderd cocaine alterd. it's still yayo. you flipped crack and you never cooked it youself? you are the stupidest mother fucker i think ive ever encountered.

snapple
09-20-2006, 02:34 PM
who the fuck said i EVER flipped yay, youre just makin some bullshit up now like u do in half your fuckin posts addresses me, give that shit up, i used 2 beat the shit out of mad kids just for talkin about my weak ass mullet haircut, i stopped when i started gettin in mad trouble and was gettin sent to see a fuckin psychologist and threatened wit bein sent to the fuckin boys farm or wherever that shit is called where lil badasses get sent 2 if i continued 2 get buck on them cowards

i talk the montreal shit when im in montreal mixed wit my own shit mixed wit everything ive picked up along the years, i chilled wit 2 different dudes who were from florida, both claimed miami but both were some bitches so they were probably from ft lauderdale and shit and i picked up their american bullshit speak, i also know bout 50 three 6 mafia verses by heart and understand all the slang and terminology. i could talk circles around anybody wit some bullshit ass big words, but i prefer 2 keep that shit simple, break it down easy so anybody can understand it

ok, so youre an angstey kid who had loving parents, tried to give him help could afford a motherfucking psychologist to find out why you were such a mean spoiled angstey child.

"chilled wit 2 different dudes who were from florida, both claimed miami but both were some bitches so they were probably from ft lauderdale and shit and i picked up their american bullshit speak"

ok see i just can't even understand shit you say sometimes please speak in english man for real

SHRAP
09-20-2006, 09:10 PM
ok see i just can't even understand shit you say sometimes please speak in english man for real

youre just fuckin retarded, you didnt even know what i was talkin bout wit the bitches, youre lost man

actin like i dont know what rock is, yay is raw i told your dumb fuckin ass i only moved hard, never cooked, youre an illiterate mothafucka who keeps tryin to school me on shit i know 10 times more about than you just shut the fuck up and go back to smokin your weed you stoned ass bitch

TSA
09-21-2006, 01:19 AM
1) you could afford a psychologist but had to hustle to have a place to live?
2) You learn to speak from the people you met in florida, rap songs, along with your local neighborhood... y cant u just talk like a normal human being instead of trying to mix shit... do u focus on how u walk too? cuz noone wants an uncool walk
3) if you do any of the shit u talkin bout u threw away ur life. ppl that sell rocks are doin it to get out of the hood so they can have a chance to live a normal life, and u r doing it to put urself in the hood. Fag you got yourself an opportunity, go to college.
4) post that video
5) i smoke weed, i fuck bitches, i drink alcohol, i rob and steal, i hustle, i gamble

Lil' Ruger
09-21-2006, 02:12 AM
2) You learn to speak from the people you met in florida, rap songs, along with your local neighborhood... y cant u just talk like a normal human being instead of trying to mix shit... do u focus on how u walk too? cuz noone wants an uncool walk
3) if you do any of the shit u talkin bout u threw away ur life. ppl that sell rocks are doin it to get out of the hood so they can have a chance to live a normal life, and u r doing it to put urself in the hood. Fag you got yourself an opportunity, go to college.
4) post that video
5) i smoke weed, i fuck bitches, i drink alcohol, i rob and steal, i hustle, i gamble

he's right i stopped dealin' well not dealin' dope boy actually i'm on some fuckin u up shit now it requires alot more skill but i still gets ma hustle on no doubt

SHRAP
09-21-2006, 07:55 AM
i live in canada, government medicare programs paid 4 my psychologist and that was 10 years ago, i had a job but fucked around wit some idiot closet fag talkin on some business shit, talked like he was bout it, showed me some shit in the beginning just to make it look like he was bout it and had a big plan, turned out he was just a hasbeen on a downward spiral talkin shit.
so i was there sittin with an eviction notice, no source of income but i had a few hundred bucks. im not a fuckin idiot, why would i sit around and eat away all my fuckin money when i can take 140 dollars and turn it into 250-360 dollars in 2 or 3 fuckin days? by that afternoon i was choppin up a fat bag and by that night i was out on the fuckin strip, 2 days later i had to re up
that was all good and all, i was doin aight even wit a broke ass mothafucka on my back actin like i owe him somethin and his 2 ugly ass female pimps who couldnt even pimp his ass to do anything at all, i went against my better judgement and put food in all their worthless fuckin mouths. plus i had a broke fuckin ankle for a week and a half and still did more than these bitchs. dealin was the best choice i ever made cuz if i didnt do it i woulda starved along with all those leechs
it was all good until 1 of those mothafuckas flipped out cuz i told him the truth about somethin he was too fuckin stupid to figure out by himself, mothafucka couldnt stand the fact that a dumbass like me 6 years younger than him was smarter and better than him so he flipped out tried 2 rob me thinkin ill fold like a bitch, got his ass in the hospital quick
fucked up cuz i heard he started talkin shit in the street that he was gonna kill me and was runnin around flashin a fuckin ice pick, i didnt wanna get in a knifefight wit the bum cuz he got more reach than me and got a lot more to lose than i do but i still kept on my business thinkin he wanted to showdown wit me on some final duel shit
turns out he was just lyin his ass off again cuz after some half asses detective work he snitched to the cops about the apartment i was stayin at and when they took me they took all the green too
had no green and little cash but i had the energy and the skills so somebody gave me the work, i did that for a lil while but didnt like that shit fiends are fucked up
so thats the story of how i had to hustle to eat hope u enjoyed that shit, if u rather starve then hustle youre a fuckin coward and need 2 have your fake ass plastic balls chopped off cuz they fake just like u
snapple if u been working since u young u cant front that u had less opportunity than me mothafucka, in the mountains u cant work unless u speak 2 languages or at least french, if u speak only english u cant make 1 fuckin cent and i didnt learn french until i lived in the city and worked for over a year wit french speakin mothafuckas, im the type of mothafucka that cant learn shit unless he does it so that 1 year did more for me than 11 years of french classes, my sister and i didnt move from the mountains to the city by choice, thats where college is and u cant drive 3 fuckin hours to school and from school every day even if u got mad bread which we dont

snapple
09-21-2006, 11:05 AM
i live in canada, government medicare programs paid 4 my psychologist and that was 10 years ago, i had a job but fucked around wit some idiot closet fag talkin on some business shit, talked like he was bout it, showed me some shit in the beginning just to make it look like he was bout it and had a big plan, turned out he was just a hasbeen on a downward spiral talkin shit.
so i was there sittin with an eviction notice, no source of income but i had a few hundred bucks. im not a fuckin idiot,

sounds like you're an idiot to me, don't need to read anymore there

SHRAP
09-21-2006, 11:11 AM
yea i tried to help somebody out for the first and last time big deal im still the man

snapple
09-21-2006, 11:19 AM
yea i tried to help somebody out for the first and last time big deal im still the man

well around the way people don't like to fuck with the man, well most don't...

SHRAP
09-21-2006, 11:33 AM
i feel bad for bringin these pussy ass americans into my hood, mothafuckas was actin like some clowns i never realized loud mothafuckas was so fake makin the whole fuckin boro look bad and shit, only business i conduct wit idiots like that from now on is a straight up withdrawl, comin round talkin all this shit, fuck the pussy ass us army mothafuckas got nuff balls to pull a trigga on somebody they dont know over oil for some fat white mothafuckas but cant finish a beef they started wit a lil whiteboy. fuck 911 dialin ass mothafuckas, anybody that dials 911 for any reason other than to call an ambulance or report a lost fuckin animal or some shit like that is a straight up fuckin bitch, anybody that says anything to a police officer other than I DONT KNOW or I DIDNT SEE is a bitch

snapple
09-21-2006, 11:38 AM
i feel bad for bringin these pussy ass americans into my hood, mothafuckas was actin like some clowns i never realized loud mothafuckas was so fake makin the whole fuckin boro look bad and shit, only business i conduct wit idiots like that from now on is a straight up withdrawl, comin round talkin all this shit, fuck the pussy ass us army mothafuckas got nuff balls to pull a trigga on somebody they dont know over oil for some fat white mothafuckas but cant finish a beef they started wit a lil whiteboy. fuck 911 dialin ass mothafuckas, anybody that dials 911 for any reason other than to call an ambulance or report a lost fuckin animal or some shit like that is a straight up fuckin bitch, anybody that says anything to a police officer other than I DONT KNOW or I DIDNT SEE is a bitch

who from what "boro" are u fuckin with is this another infamous story from shrap

SHRAP
09-21-2006, 11:51 AM
nah its the same story, mothafuckas was claimin miami but was probably from where all the old people go 2 retire in florida buncha pussy ass mothafuckas

morgan
09-21-2006, 12:38 PM

lol no shit man

TSA
09-21-2006, 08:03 PM
the story of every G... hustle just to eat- then get on internet web forums and tell everybody about it haha..

o, and back 2 1 of ur first posts, the video of 2 years ago was before u did a buncha shit 1 of them was "fingering a bitch"... u never fingered a girl til u was 18?

TSA
09-21-2006, 08:09 PM
the story of every G... hustle just to eat- then get on internet web forums and tell everybody about it haha..

o, and back 2 1 of ur first posts, the video of 2 years ago was before u did a buncha shit 1 of them was "fingering a bitch"... u never fingered a girl til u was 18?

Deity Allah
09-21-2006, 08:33 PM
Canadians, lol

eVoL
09-21-2006, 08:40 PM
she's such a fuckn slut

i'm in love with her tho.

n i agree with skale 100% son

SHRAP
09-21-2006, 09:05 PM

cuz the bitchs asked, i dont brag about it, im not on here to make friends i got nothin else to do but go to a shitty job and wait til im finished wit court then i can go back home

and nah i never fingered a bitch til i was 18, i made out wit hoes in elementary, in highschool i just slept in class went home played nintendo and never showered :clap:

snapple
09-22-2006, 12:01 AM
cuz the bitchs asked, i dont brag about it, im not on here to make friends i got nothin else to do but go to a shitty job and wait til im finished wit court then i can go back home

and nah i never fingered a bitch til i was 18, i made out wit hoes in elementary, in highschool i just slept in class went home played nintendo and never showered :clap:

it's a hard knock life huh

TSA
09-22-2006, 05:26 PM
man u fucked up on life. high school is the best time in life and u were a nerd so u never got ur dick wet. Then out of high school nerds is makin money and u wanted to be cool so u didnt get a job haha. so u got the worst of both worlds ahaha

Cheech Da WildKard
09-23-2006, 04:30 AM
no, 99% of the people want to look and/or feel tough and cool.

Maybe where you're at, but not where I'm from.

Cheech Da WildKard
09-23-2006, 04:32 AM
4) post that video

Didn't you just say people sell shit to look/feel tough/cool, and now you're saying they do it to get out the hood?

Make your mind up.

TSA
09-24-2006, 08:46 PM
sometimes my friend posts on here since he dont have an account

DJKillmatic
09-25-2006, 12:07 AM
damn i aint know canada had hoods. I heard it was similar 2 N.O. as far as the french quarter and shit go

Lil' Ruger
09-25-2006, 12:23 AM
canada has hoods.......... thats just some bull shit

snapple
09-25-2006, 09:50 AM
damn i aint know canada had hoods. I heard it was similar 2 N.O. as far as the french quarter and shit go

for some reason i doubt they really do have hoods...not like REAL american hoods... they prolly just use the term "hood"

TSA
09-25-2006, 05:59 PM
but then again america doesnt have any real good compared to hoods in nigeria... we just use it for the term "hood"

snapple
09-25-2006, 06:08 PM
but then again america doesnt have any real good compared to hoods in nigeria... we just use it for the term "hood"

hence why i said real "AMERICAN" hoods, i know people from all over, and our ghettos look like paradise to some of the hoods throughout the world...i've never stepped foot but i've seen pictures and have been told stories....brutal shit nobody should ever have to experience