PDA

View Full Version : Please tell this Fool.

NiceLady
09-20-2006, 01:41 PM
Please tell this dumb fool when he put money in his hands and went and bought crack he was just as much to blame. He acts like he had nothin to do with it. Please explain to this dumb bum cause it seems he ain't got no brains . He went with that hoe LISA who cheated on him with her ex. I felt sorry for him. Please tell this dumb fool that he ain't no better then me. Stop putting me down when his mouth smells like dead pee. Please tell this dumb bumb to get a life and stop begging for money on a street corner. Please tell this dumb bumb he ain't no to talk when he fucked that gap wide as a sock. please tell this bumb bum there ain't nothing wrong with getting S.S.I while Iam going back to school so i can become something. His hussle is begging with a sign. Why don't he go back to school and be somebody. Please tell this dumb bum. Till he gets a life he ain't got no right to talk about me.

maestro wooz
09-20-2006, 02:26 PM
there there now, its okay

*strokes nicelady's hair firmly yet gentle as a soft seed*

*slowly slides hand down the back of her dress*

J.T.S.
09-20-2006, 03:57 PM
Nicelady real name Cheryl Rodriquez

I know i hurt you really bad and broke your heart
But me and you are complete opposites and you knew that from the start
You were the one that taught me about stemming with a homeless sign
You got a apartment with your mother, and your robbing her blind
Taking money from her back account and blaming me, you have your own mind
Don't you know that's a crime, i never snitched but you would get jail time
everytime you did it, i told you not to and you continued know who's the fool?
Always calling blacks niggers, and latino's spicks your racist boo
How could i stay with you when all you wanted to do was just smoke crack?
You barely ever cleaned, and your additude was always mean
Remeber that dream when you said i left, i finally did couldn't take the dis-respect
You can't keep a man with just a S.S.I. check
You need to check yourself before you wreck ya self.. because being bitter about life is bad for your health!

noel411
09-20-2006, 05:47 PM
I don't mean to sound rude, but will you please FUCK OFF. If this site is the only way you can contact James and cry over him, then pm him. Stop polluting the forum with your pitiful, pathetic hurt little kiddie rhymes. They're fucken horrible and you're embarrassing yourself a hell of a lot more than you are James.

NiceLady
09-20-2006, 06:36 PM
If u don't like it then don't read them. Who gives a care what u think. James like this to go public cause when I Pm him he don't respond, but when I write here he does. So Ask Yourself who is the one who like the embarrisment more. James does.

NiceLady
09-20-2006, 06:38 PM
The sick guy likes everyone to know how lame he is.