PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know the law? please tell me if Iam right.

NiceLady
09-20-2006, 05:08 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif Re: Look this up before u think u know james.
:o James look up recieving stollen property and accomplise. If u wanna get even like that we could. U could get in just as much trouble as I could. Read up on it. Don't try to blame it all on me. I have proof U lived here. I have pics. And if you didn't know those Atm camras inside can see out side where sometimes you stood. Don't mess with me or you will be messed with too. They could look at the time I went to the AMT then go to Store 24 and look at camra and see u with me. Times will match up. Iam not stupped James. I know how that would work. Wanna play get back now. lets play.They could see me hand u money right in the store 24. I remember everything. If u think u know about this u don't. Your the one who never came back when she gave you money to go to the store, Did u go and by crack?

Da Dishonourable Don
09-21-2006, 06:12 PM
snitch:fucku:

Dae Ja Nae
09-22-2006, 10:53 AM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif Re: Look this up before u think u know james.
:o James look up recieving stollen property and accomplise. If u wanna get even like that we could. U could get in just as much trouble as I could. Read up on it. Don't try to blame it all on me. I have proof U lived here. I have pics. And if you didn't know those Atm camras inside can see out side where sometimes you stood. Don't mess with me or you will be messed with too. They could look at the time I went to the AMT then go to Store 24 and look at camra and see u with me. Times will match up. Iam not stupped James. I know how that would work. Wanna play get back now. lets play.They could see me hand u money right in the store 24. I remember everything. If u think u know about this u don't. Your the one who never came back when she gave you money to go to the store, Did u go and by crack?

Stupid ... You're ... I'm just sayin' ... #( ... }:T ... LOL

Lil' Ruger
09-25-2006, 07:58 PM
haha