PDA

View Full Version : "My Alcohol Experience".....

J-Cee
09-20-2006, 09:45 PM
The day started off,The Barshow was on which is a big event for bartenders(but if u dont work in a bar u can still get in),u pay 40$ at the door and get free alcohol of every and any type of liquor u can think of.

So i went into the City at about Mid day to meet my Brotha and couple boyz.Went into this bar called Equilibrium which is a good bar because it has 65 different types of fucking beer on TAP!.So drank there 4 a bit then walked down to the Barshow..got in and i felt at home.Hit the Absinth stands,Had some Long Island Iced teas in tha bottle,then had some Coffee Tequilla and Strawberry Tequilla which was fucking Nice as..had some Cocktails ,few beers,this Snapps type shit,then hit the Vodka Stands and had some Passionfruit Vodka,Redskin Vodka,Chocolate Vodka..fucking too many too list..then i seen that they had a stand with Captain Morgan..now..we dont have Captain Morgan over here and i heard its good shit mainly through looking at Slippys posts.So i drank it and i fucking Love that shit..its my favourite drink now but we cant get it here..so imma try and order it over the Internet.

Ok and to make the Barshow even better is theres Models and Hot bitches walking round everywhere with mini skirts,and Tits in ya face,plus could buy 3 packs of smokes for 5$ which is good cause smokes in Aus are usually about 10$ a pack...was quality.
K so lots of alcohol was consumed,was wasted as fuck,left there at bout 5pm,lost my bro and had a mad adventure through the city with my mate for bout an hour tryna find these muthufuckas..off my nut ,was like a fuckin Video Game,buisnessmen starin at us like we fukin junkies,spoke to random cunts and told cunts off,then finally seen em and got a taxi with a Paki dude and started talkin shit about Curry food 2 him..lol.then went to another Bar to drink 4 a bit..that place wasnt that great so we went to some Belgium Beer Bar..were they got all these nice beers from Belgium n shit..Like Cherry Beer and Strawberry beer which was aiight..and these beers called Hoegardeen which were nice..Finished there and went to one last bar out of the city in my area for a few drinks.
Headed back to my bros house were we continued drinking and Smokin weed till 6am..talkin some fuckt up shit..laughin my ass off..mutahfucka called my mate a Muslim Communist which to me was spun out funny shit.
So was a good night..and i havent slept yet so im tired as fuck and about to crash like a mutahfucka.
Oh yeh..gotta Captain Morgan Bandana from the Barshow too whcih is Ill.Heres a pic of the look of it.
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d62/jcfelony13/family001.jpg (http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d62/jcfelony13/?start=#imgAnch1)

Its Big Lu baby
09-20-2006, 09:50 PM
a captain bandana im fuckin jelous
thats my fav drink man
check the sig

EAGLE EYE
09-20-2006, 09:53 PM
it is delicious.

J-Cee
09-20-2006, 09:59 PM
yeh..its a phat bandana..yeh lol thats where i recognised the drink from.I love the shit..i want it everyday..so smooth n mad nice taste.where the fuck can i order this shit from to Australia.

Sicka than aidZ
09-20-2006, 10:09 PM
fuck man i cant read this thread without fuckin drooling. I hate u j-cee

J-Cee
09-20-2006, 10:10 PM
lol..it was the best day of my life.

J-Cee
09-20-2006, 10:11 PM
Coffee Tequilla is fucking good shit 2..id put that shit in my cereal if i could.

NIGHT MAYOR
09-21-2006, 02:12 AM
part of syd ya from J-cee

J-Cee
09-21-2006, 04:34 AM
south west sydney.
Hurstville

NIGHT MAYOR
09-21-2006, 04:35 AM
you leb ?

J-Cee
09-21-2006, 05:17 AM
nah aussie mate..half kiwi

snapple
09-21-2006, 10:16 AM
hahaha man i wish i didn't have work today i wanna pour some morgan now haha ill shit

SHRAP
09-21-2006, 10:49 AM
alcohol was made for u to drink, not for u NOT to drink, dumb mothafuckas gonna talk some shit bout liver this brain damage than that, fuck them mothafuckas, u scared of a fuckin liquid?
i miss gettin drunk as fuck and freestylin wit my boys, tryna pressure the dudes that dont spit into spittin, man the other whiteboy was stutterin like a motherfucker when we tried to make him spit. mothafuckas callin him a bitch and a pussy hahahahah. gotta be the sickest whiteboy in the click cuz the other 1 cant even go 2 bars
gettin drunk AND THEN goin to the club cuz mothafuckas think they servin some liquid fuckin gold and shit in there when it comes 2 liquor, fuck beer

snapple
09-21-2006, 10:52 AM
^^dont talk about spitting man you choked man you wouldnt pick up your camera or mic and come at me someone u talk shit to online allday

ShaDynasty
09-21-2006, 01:07 PM
one day when i was really depressed, i drank an incredible amount, raided my grandmothers liquor cabinet makin cocktails like courvosier, gin, vodka and orange juice, drinkin guiness as well, puttin baileys in coffee, with ice cream
that shit was terrible, i spent the next day gagging and throwing up whatever i ate

oLd_KaiNry
09-21-2006, 01:38 PM
jack daniels and grand marnier is the best shit

sambucca is nice too

Thanatologist
09-21-2006, 03:08 PM
sambucca is nice too

sambuca ramazzotti is one of my favourite italian liqours... have you ever tried grappa, or goldschlager?

L~>1<~NKS
09-21-2006, 03:15 PM
I would like to expierience "Caipirinha" w/ 2 (or more) lovely Brazilian ladies. After that any of my numerous alcoholoic expierences would be absolutley irrelevant.

oLd_KaiNry
09-21-2006, 04:12 PM
sambuca ramazzotti is one of my favourite italian liqours... have you ever tried grappa, or goldschlager?

yea goldschlager is that cinamon shit ? my friend gave me some at a party couple months ago

i know what grappa is my moms bought that 130$ bottle of Grappa Barbera last xmas but u probably talkin about those 40$ bottles of normal grappa ?

and yes i was talkin about that ramazzotti brand never tried other ones

Thanatologist
09-21-2006, 04:21 PM
yea goldschlager is that cinamon shit ? my friend gave me some at a party couple months ago

i know what grappa is my moms bought that 130$ bottle of Grappa Barbera last xmas but u probably talkin about those 40$ bottles of normal grappa ?

and yes i was talkin about that ramazzotti brand never tried other ones

yea cinnamon schnapps witht the gold flakes

i was talkin about the homemade shit really hahaha

J-Cee
09-21-2006, 04:43 PM
Captain Morgan!!!!!

Gawd
09-21-2006, 04:45 PM
I would like to expierience "Caipirinha" w/ 2 (or more) lovely Brazilian ladies. After that any of my numerous alcoholoic expierences would be absolutley irrelevant.

I never gave you authorization to type in white bold text niggar!!!1 stand down.

J-Cee
09-21-2006, 07:38 PM
Rum n coke..keep it simple.

SHRAP
09-21-2006, 08:00 PM
^^dont talk about spitting man you choked man you wouldnt pick up your camera or mic and come at me someone u talk shit to online allday

who the fuck is choked, u the one thats on my dick bitch u think i would waste somethin on u ya nonrappin piece of shit

Gawd
09-21-2006, 08:02 PM
gangster chit online...nothing like it.
studio gangster>online gangsters.

SHRAP
09-21-2006, 08:15 PM
im a street thug using the internet

snapple
09-21-2006, 10:52 PM
:loser:

Gawd
09-21-2006, 10:54 PM
mixed drinks are for women and teenies

snapple
09-21-2006, 10:55 PM
^^ebighead do you drink tequilla?

Gawd
09-21-2006, 11:16 PM
^^ snapple i do....

snapple
09-21-2006, 11:18 PM
do you get like offical tequilla since around your way? where can i get that in florida, i need to train myself and see how many shots i can do of tequilla i'm such a pussy with drinkig i always have beer or mixed shit...screwdrivers and rum-n-coke i drink useually. i need some of that...how drunk would u get off the worm?

Gawd
09-21-2006, 11:38 PM
do you get like offical tequilla since around your way? where can i get that in florida, i need to train myself and see how many shots i can do of tequilla i'm such a pussy with drinkig i always have beer or mixed shit...screwdrivers and rum-n-coke i drink useually. i need some of that...how drunk would u get off the worm?

The worm is nothing really. Most tequilla doesn't have the worm in the bottle. Good tequilla is aged and stored in oak barrels. Patron and Cabo are probably the best for your buck if you dont want to spend $500

snapple
09-21-2006, 11:48 PM
hahaha fuck that 500 for a bottle HELL no. guess i'll be drinking the weak shit then cause thats not happening

Sicka than aidZ
09-22-2006, 12:00 AM
one day when i was really depressed, i drank an incredible amount, raided my grandmothers liquor cabinet makin cocktails like courvosier, gin, vodka and orange juice, drinkin guiness as well, puttin baileys in coffee, with ice cream
that shit was terrible, i spent the next day gagging and throwing up whatever i ate
HAHA THAT SHIT WAS TERRIBLE U WAS PROLLY THE WIGGA SHRAP WAS CALLIN A PUSSY

J-Cee
09-22-2006, 12:18 AM
Mixed drinks like Bourbon and Coke,rum n coke are fine...dont make u any more of a man if u dont drink em mixed..