PDA

View Full Version : DMX Says He Was Raped

MR HIP HOP HEAD
09-21-2006, 03:52 PM
http://www.rockonthenet.com/artists-d/pix/dmx_02.jpg

The October issue of Sister 2 Sister magazine features an article with rapper DMX who claims that his recent child with a Washington, D.C. woman was the product of rape…her raping him, that is.

"She raped me," the Yonkers native told editor Jamie Foster Brown. "I mean, you know, that might sound like some bullshit. No man has ever been... you know what I mean, like never? Is that the only thing in the world that's not possible?"

X’s wife, Tashera Simmons, was also featured in the article lending support to her man and his rape account. She says she "blocks out" thoughts of her husband’s experience in order to cope everyday, and tells Brown of an earlier run-in she had with the so-called "D.C. woman."

"Before the stuff hit the fan, she came up to us while we were in court and said ‘I work for kids that are sickly,’" Tashera said. "So [DMX] said 'Give her my number.' That's how it goes all the time. At first, I said OK. But, then I thought she looked deranged and obsessed with him."

Mirroring the blunt openness of his recent BET reality show DMX: Soul of a Man, the artist spoke candidly about a number of touchy subjects brought up by Brown, including his issues with New York radio station Hot 97, his anger problems and how to get away with the murder of anyone who does him harm.

http://www.streethop.com/forum/article168735.html

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
09-21-2006, 03:56 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

man please

LORD ZERO
09-21-2006, 04:02 PM
*dead*

Gawd
09-21-2006, 04:06 PM
dmx is a joke...

Grongle
09-21-2006, 04:19 PM
ha ha dmx gettin raped ha ha

HANZO
09-21-2006, 04:32 PM
dmx needs to shut up his losing his credibility he was one of my fav rappers his now falling off i dont kno wats up with him. the shit he coming up with lately is killing his cred he should shut the fuk up and get on with making good music.

UNCLE RUCKUS
09-21-2006, 04:35 PM
he sound like he gettin raped on half his shits

Gawd
09-21-2006, 04:47 PM
dmx needs to shut up his losing his credibility he was one of my fav rappers his now falling off i dont kno wats up with him. the shit he coming up with lately is killing his cred he should shut the fuk up and get on with making good music.

he's using meth d00d.....or cracks.

Grongle
09-21-2006, 04:48 PM
isit true lil jon got bum raped aswell not 2 long ago ?

oldie
09-21-2006, 05:40 PM
whaaaat! you seen the size of X!!!!

what the fuck is he, pussy?! lol no pun intended.

id of thought hed straight knock her out, i thought X was an hard cunt and a fuckin nutcase too! didnt he nick a car this year or last year or some shit! haha

oh and hows his new album, worth coppin?!

oldie
09-21-2006, 05:41 PM
p.s im gunna catch heat for this but with all due respect for the guy but i read a rumour Pac got bum raped in prison, true?!

Gawd
09-21-2006, 06:15 PM
whaaaat! you seen the size of X!!!!

what the fuck is he, pussy?! lol no pun intended.

id of thought hed straight knock her out, i thought X was an hard cunt and a fuckin nutcase too! didnt he nick a car this year or last year or some shit! haha

oh and hows his new album, worth coppin?!

dood...he didnt get raped...this is what he is saying so wifey dont get mad...read the thread not just the title

zeppelin2k
09-21-2006, 08:35 PM
I heard jay z raped him too, and he felt insecure at def jam after that so he left
lol

Lil' Ruger
09-21-2006, 08:40 PM
I heard jay z raped him too, and he felt insecure at def jam after that so he left
lol

u talkin bout meth he said that he means hes tired of gettin shitted on and of course X is a hard muthafucka he fucked her and said it so wifey dont get mad

Kenny Powers
09-21-2006, 09:57 PM
when did dmx go crazy?

Lil' Ruger
09-21-2006, 09:58 PM
wtf u mean?

snapple
09-21-2006, 11:00 PM
dood...he didnt get raped...this is what he is saying so wifey dont get mad...read the thread not just the title

on point.^O^

Pretty Toney
09-22-2006, 01:24 AM
he sound like he gettin raped on half his shits
haha

Funk_Dock
09-22-2006, 07:16 AM
thought i was gonna hear sum prison story...

SMOKE BLUNTS
09-22-2006, 07:33 AM
ya he got rapped in belly with that hella black ass bitch-hes hardcore though so if you dont like him fuck you!

SHRAP
09-22-2006, 07:38 AM
ya he got rapped in belly with that hella black ass bitch

wow youre gay as fuck

title of the thread made me laugh for 15 consecutive seconds

but thats some bullshit, i know his poor wife cant believe that shit she should stop pretendin, if the bitch was tryna rape X he sure wasnt tryna fight her off, what did she do put a gun to his head? fuckin horseshit, she poked a hole in a condom or lied about bein on the pill or some shit, x got set the fuck up like a goddamn sucka shoulda known better

Iron Man
09-22-2006, 07:53 AM
thought i was gonna hear sum prison story...

Nah man even in jail, X is still a hard brother (no homo) who isn't really one to fuck with.

damaja
09-22-2006, 08:30 AM
Don't you know anything?! If a dude takes a chick and get's her all drunky, then fucks her when she is half asleep, then that can be called rape. Maybe DMX was fucked on booze and this woman did that shit!

USE YOUR THIRD EYE

snapple
09-22-2006, 09:09 AM
wow youre gay as fuck

but thats some bullshit, i know his poor wife cant believe that shit she should stop pretendin, if the bitch was tryna rape X he sure wasnt tryna fight her off, what did she do put a gun to his head? fuckin horseshit, she poked a hole in a condom or lied about bein on the pill or some shit, x got set the fuck up like a goddamn sucka shoulda known better

his wife is a filthy busted crackwhore

SMOKE BLUNTS
09-22-2006, 09:27 AM
his wife is a filthy busted crackwhore

so is your mama dmx said it was a good suck with her not having any teeth and all

SMOKE BLUNTS
09-22-2006, 09:30 AM
wow youre gay as fuck

fuck u shrap on! the title made you remember when you got ass gang raped in jail and you laughed cause you loved it faggot

Unforgiven
09-22-2006, 09:49 AM
Man, I could watch Soul of a Man for days and not stop laughing, the way the dude talks and strings his sentences together is jokes. DMX is supposed to be the most-selling hardcore rapper of all time and he gets raped...

snapple
09-22-2006, 09:52 AM
so is your mama dmx said it was a good suck with her not having any teeth and all

umm...you're clever....wait...nah you aren't....nice attempt at being remotley funny though

sinfullycute
09-22-2006, 11:27 AM
crazy-when has he not been is more like the question

RynMur
09-23-2006, 03:47 AM
X just trying to be heard because no one is playing his new record. Fuck a DMX.

Lil' Ruger
09-23-2006, 03:56 AM
X is like da hardest rapper hmmmm DMX vs. Xzibit

LORD ZERO
09-23-2006, 04:32 AM
Lol Again @ This Thread

SHRAP
09-23-2006, 04:52 AM
fuck u shrap on! the title made you remember when you got ass gang raped in jail and you laughed cause you loved it faggot

stfu bitch u just said the hoe from belly wit nice titties looks bad youre a fag