PDA

View Full Version : Stony Point 100 bars

Mattlocka
09-22-2006, 11:51 AM
Beat him nine time more than his electronic bidding process utilities in my particula pushing bar over my chains use mixture of pit bull manufacturing belly of the beast.Slit word typically Come bunced together flick the east Ship a boomed search at reconder label and don't reach.My lines are prolong dead for a football commercial.Each craw put up your own strategy.Always batting no use for indeleanpumb touchingly.Im a world wide caliber a click away from gozo comfortable.Beat him more time and go hard lyrically.An the year when space shuttles cooperation quantizes anti-doping.Doctor Locka gyrated from stairways violents.Box cuter style holding.Syndicate like similar to ya IBM disks.Reach landscape own ship in rome.Jason X marksman stand logo.Nightwing hand press forream left elbow steighing Chamber switch kneaded ankle rocket.Chop his hand feet off tell him to walk to the wild side like a Mexican.Sea swear island get appeals the view.Beat in a late night studio Emmys fan boy.Counted down mind controling elements can't use my brain.Planetary section take seat to new species.Cheeping crawing foot prints anazytion.Sound x-ray introduction.Might duck hockey trivia.Just a jinx for the master thesis.Base techtrates explodes on impacted.Rebound link to the forecast.Luke the future with past tensed looking for pat rend.Coexisted through comparing blood and steel legacy.Inlcuding K-slay gunman side winding.As aboveboad stomying,admittedly clouded.Interlocks akimbo stands,arrowhead smith berserk.Marquee psychologically cinema-scope attraction.Some bill changes enter media theater.Negative self-talk with rage adrift rejection.Basic stances chemically well enhanced.The human organisms spectacular demonstration.Sound verbatim x-ray introduction.Having the certainly with out any doubper.Afresh get num tell locka don't do it neither.A lord jourlist education foliation.LAN geary declined presentation.Coversely thoughts are elevated.Breaking down atoms,chemically deceased.According vise v in-hobble reform.Gen snake fist aloft battling.Abomination akimbo smash the glass jar.Disk harrow my opponents.It's alone the frontier cartoonist rapper.Dividend the mental travel down the sift.I play nine,you play to win.Go againt the sin or be govern.Lake superior ultra volute Duluth.Grooves leaks out the pasiter reeks.Mind open speck of the choices,Remove attacks in slow nations
Experiment Scientism off from a distance.I't's Baltic hit,force this.While round the sound stick.From system that cause mantic,Collapse my coliar,the quality colors.Combine system deadly level,XM license of lesson
legal keen junk invade With issue of pain that rate.Formula experience expert,control compaion,consult covert.Candidate for burst,not seen on broadcast.Balance barometer,ballpoint a tender,Analyze absent,back to all altogether.

Da Dishonourable Don
09-22-2006, 05:25 PM
it was ok, I've ripped plenty 100 bars in my time, but you should note your verses in bar form instead of sentence form, but to each is own, it's just that people can read your shit better like that!