PDA

View Full Version : Pi-Pol Beats: New Tracks

pi-pol
07-11-2005, 09:01 AM
Sup yall,

I'm back with 3 brand new beats. I know it's a lot of beats in a short time, but i'm kinda like in vacation so i got time to make music.
The 3 new beats are:

Christal Flute.
If Making a Dope Beat is Wrong (I don't Wanna Be Right)
Punishment.

I hope y'all enjoy them and yall let me know what you think about them. The link is on the sig.

Peace!!

Shitao
07-11-2005, 09:41 AM
Yo Pi

I love "christal flute". Very nice construction of this beat. A lot of variations in your melody, good drums... Dope.

"I making a..." is dope too. I know this sample. Already used by Kheops (the IAM's dj) in "Sad hill impact". Very nice work man. Banging drums, nice vocals sample... Good 1

"punishment" is crazy. Fucking vocals, good keys, dop violins.... Nice job.

Racailla
07-11-2005, 10:34 AM
"The Punishment" is dope, changes it's sample at exactly the right time- well done, no question

"If making a dope track is wrong" is nice although the main sample sounds a bit greasy to me ;)

"Christal flute" is a good production, drums are placed interesting, so I like it, first of all the variation between the flute-part and the other one

Nice productions!

pi-pol
07-11-2005, 10:38 AM
Thanks guys, i promess i didn't know Kheops sampled it anyway, even though i guessed i wouldn't be the first one using it.

Peace

Shitao
07-11-2005, 10:57 AM
i promess i didn't know Kheops sampled it anyway, even though i guessed i wouldn't be the first one using it.

Peace
No prob Pi.
And I think your version is more interesting. Not boring. Very complex.

PEACE

Mr_Mute
07-12-2005, 05:25 AM
punishment is b b bbanger!
dope track is really nice to. Love the way you work vocals into your change ups

pi-pol
07-12-2005, 08:02 AM
Thanks Mr Mute!!
Keep comments coming!!

FrenchShin
07-12-2005, 08:58 AM
tonight's the night... will listen to that tonight.

pi-pol
07-12-2005, 01:43 PM
cool shin, waitin for your feedback!

Peace

FrenchShin
07-13-2005, 04:07 AM
euh... sorry i forgot lol. damn i got too much shit on my mind... i'll listen to them, don't worry.

dark side
07-13-2005, 07:14 AM
all dope......the second one down is my fave tho

pi-pol
07-14-2005, 03:56 AM
Thanks dark side!

More comments please?!

LowREz
07-14-2005, 04:36 AM
Sup pi..

Christal flute-One of my favourites of yours,Big deep kickdrum.I love when the sample flips every 8 bars or so,nice smooth transition.

If Making A Dope Beat is Wrong-Like the guitar riffs in this one,great vocals as well.And as Raciallia said it sounds greasy,but i like it.

The Punishment-Absoloutely love the part with the looped vocals,Then the transition at about 1:10 "baaaaby".Feelin' that chopped vocal sound.

Got nothing bad to say about your stuff bro,so keep it going.

pi-pol
07-14-2005, 04:07 PM
Thanks lowrez!
More comments please!!

pi-pol
07-15-2005, 04:22 PM
up

Siris
07-22-2005, 05:32 PM
Yo, Check out the track i did to your beat....Sick. I named it the "Ides Of July" i had a lil beef wit Icon about a month ago and decided this was the way to go. dude thinks hes too good for Wu- Corp and the rest of us, fuck em. you make some sick beats son, keep em commin. peep my tread to hear the punnishment track. "I gave you full production credit too."

Yourz Truly,
Pharaoh Siris