PDA

View Full Version : what doublbe dick in ass don, stiick with dick in my ass, the captin of dick etc does

SMOKE BLUNTS
09-23-2006, 12:53 AM
if you didnt know that this fool is all of these names now you do knowin hes a wack dried up dick licker!

this is what he does:
don: i eat dick and write ryhmes with a dick in my ass
Sick: you dog he killed you kick another one man that was hot! im gay!
Captin..:ya man you suck im gay too!
etc
he made up his own circle jerk crew but its only him with many names. what a wack biggot faggot! I told him in american not even asian but all he does is say racist shit thats not even my race. whut a dumb kkk biggot!
fuck this asshole!

SMOKE BLUNTS
09-23-2006, 01:02 AM
he goes uner the dishonorable don-the dickless sperm drinkin con
sicka than aids-sick with dick in his ass
the captin-captin of the dick suck
sick-etc
the fool had the same sig on most his shit-check his wack shit in the battle zone:fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku:

EAGLE EYE
09-23-2006, 01:55 AM
fuckin japs lol

Sicka than aidZ
09-23-2006, 03:58 AM
an dont sleep im fuckin this punk up check it out

Sicka than aidZ
09-23-2006, 04:11 AM
niggaz bitch is so skinny she hanglides on doritos.../
u can tell by the way he talks he be smokin rocks by the kilo's.../
He takes shit all serious and then cry's like a bitch an i keep tellin him.../
Shut your wigga ass u just mad cuz u albino an got no melanin.../
I dont give a shit about japanese people cuz they people.../
Like u an me So why's this retard think he's fuckin equal.../
U run your mouth for dayz an not once have i payed attention.../
now u fuckin trippin try to go up against my henchman.../
Robby will fuck u up son and so will that other cat.../
You better edit what u sad pussy cuz in a minute there aint no turnin back.../
u tryin to prove how easily u get chewed?.../
Up in every battle muthafucka all u do is lose.../
Shit man u can get as fuckin nasty as u wanna.../
Aint gonna change the fact that your gonna get flattenend when i stomp ya.../
i was high the other times on fine ass pussy in my face.../
Dont lie while u was up in yo room mackin on rappers on myspace.../
Im the ultimate trill azz most crunked out muthafucka.../
KING SICKA TO U NIGGA PISS YOUR FACE IN DA GUTTA.

FUCKIN SUGAR BLUNTZ, FAGGIT

Sicka than aidZ
09-23-2006, 04:53 AM
MMM... :fucku:

Sicka than aidZ
09-23-2006, 05:09 AM
Yeah Thats Right Muthafucka Aint Gonna See U Fo Dayz An Shit.../
An All That Shit That U Write No Body Cares Bout It.../
You Hyperactive Bisquit Head Scared Now That I Called U On All Your Fakeness.../
Nobody Gives A Shit What U Say Cuz U Mad Like U Aint Got No Basehits.../
Probably Dont, Probably Broke, I Probably Knocked U Out With That Last Shit I Wrote.../
Or U Died From A Headringa From All The "sickarocksmoke"... Bitch.../
U A Soft Ass Lightweight Kid Cant Handle A Bid.../
Cant Get The Prison Rape Out Yo Lid The First Time U Was Locked Up By The Pigs.../
U A Rat U Talk To Much Muthafucka Someone Gonna Shut U Up.../
Id Do It All Myself But U Dont Seem To Read Very Much
Break Your Fuckin Owls Neck Like An Exorcist An Your Bitchazz Is Next../
Excercise My Are Erection On Your Girl Go Ahead An Tell Em How She Like It In Yo Text.../
She Said My Dicks The Shit Yours Dont Even Work.../
She Said Your A Queer An She Wants Have U Merked.../
She's A Bitch, I Can See Why Your Always Mad Runnin Your Mouth.. ./
Dont Worry Tho Just Keep Givin Yo Checks To Me An Ill Keep You An Yo Fam Happy An Strung Out.../

SMOKE BLUNTS
09-23-2006, 06:43 AM
see this wack fuck with weak ryhmes! go log out and back in as another name and give yourself props cause you aint gettin any from anyone real biggot faggot! you aint shit. get off your thumb and stop spinnin its time for your gang rape skull fuckin again bitch:lmao:

SMOKE BLUNTS
09-23-2006, 07:24 AM
he wrote all kinds of wack rhymes back and called me racist shit and im not japanese im american what a dumb fuck!

SMOKE BLUNTS
09-23-2006, 07:25 AM
Hey yo Tae-Kwon-Do and Jet li are chinese,
I study Ninjitsu under the one and only grandmasta gee,
do the history of lands over seas, before you battle me,
Ninjitsu is the art thats most deadly, with or without weaponary,
same as Gza's visionary, when the childs father faught to be free,
you understanding anything is like bush to war
stabbed my dick in your girls inner core, right after nailed her to the floor,
left her more torn than after when twins are born
sign on your door sayin your moms the whore, cum see the pussy juices pour,
you wont have that problem no more fo sure,
your mom threw down her coat, told me her pussys soaked,
from her dick toke i blasted off then shit blew out like the side of a boat,
blood and mucus startin spillin her tongue hung there from her throat,
sold her in toronto as canadaian beef,
but I was turned down pronto cause even dead the dirty bitch quiffed
you were my only customer thats your moms pussy stuck in your teeth
the gov took her under seize, and used it disease to wipe out the killa bees
Japans been ruling for centuries, who gives a fuck about your country
my tool cocked u blast first, sorry faggot no put your $ back in your purse
left you with your moms pussy in your mouth so now you cant converse
it ok Ill come visit you and you can watch me fuck your nurse.
:fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku:

Frontal Lobotomy
09-23-2006, 07:56 AM
The hell is this? A double posting competition?

SMOKE BLUNTS
09-23-2006, 08:13 AM
what you cant read the title and some shit bitch

Unforgiven
09-23-2006, 08:24 AM
Cool, I pass out in a fit of drunken rage last night and wake up to a freestyle battle....blunts got skill

SMOKE BLUNTS
09-23-2006, 08:53 AM
Cool, I pass out in a fit of drunken rage last night and wake up to a freestyle battle....blunts got skill

sound like you where poundin down. props to sunz of man

Ya_Bane
09-23-2006, 08:58 AM
Hey yo Tae-Kwon-Do and Jet li are chinese

not really..

Tae-Kwon-Do is Korean

Gawd
09-23-2006, 09:09 AM
Japs have crooked eyes and small feets and ppl that live in Japan are most likely gay because the government allows no reproduction.........Now that that is said, SmokeBlunts who are you all angry with ?

BRONZBODY
09-23-2006, 09:26 AM
Japs have crooked eyes and small feets and ppl that live in Japan are most likely gay because the government allows no reproduction.........Now that that is said, SmokeBlunts who are you all angry with ?what he said....

SMOKE BLUNTS
09-23-2006, 09:27 AM
not really..

Tae-Kwon-Do is Korean

copied from the org. styles of china

Bloo
09-23-2006, 09:28 AM
Japs have crooked eyes and small feets and ppl that live in Japan are most likely gay because the government allows no reproduction

That would explain the reason Smoke's got such a facination with anal sex.

SMOKE BLUNTS
09-23-2006, 09:33 AM
Japs have crooked eyes and small feets and ppl that live in Japan are most likely gay because the government allows no reproduction.........Now that that is said, SmokeBlunts who are you all angry with ?

so do all asians, but japanese people live the longest in the world, make all the great tech. u use to be here on this shit and have beautiful tight pussies for my fat dick cause asians have small dicks. ill agree on some shit like theyre fucking rude as shit and stuff if you make a comment callin me a chinc and all types of biggot racist shit eventhough im american is wack. some people are too scared to move away from their moms and are scared of the world and stay in the same city forever. I came around the world with no money or visa and Im making it so fuck all yall bitcies who stay in one place. Im a world traveler bitch. rza said fuck the local i move global-fuck right.

Gawd
09-23-2006, 09:38 AM
so do all asians, but japanese people live the longest in the world, make all the great tech. u use to be here on this shit and have beautiful tight pussies for my fat dick cause asians have small dicks. ill agree on some shit like theyre fucking rude as shit and stuff if you make a comment callin me a chinc and all types of biggot racist shit eventhough im american is wack. some people are too scared to move away from their moms and are scared of the world and stay in the same city forever. I came around the world with no money or visa and Im making it so fuck all yall bitcies who stay in one place. Im a world traveler bitch. rza said fuck the local i move global-fuck right.

You assume alot im sure.

SMOKE BLUNTS
09-23-2006, 09:41 AM
the gov allows as many kids as they want bitch, getting mixed up with china bitch. like i said learn yourself abouts lands across seas
japanese men are shy cause they got little dicks and the girls are 80 percent fuckin hot-japan won 2nd in miss universe- so they are shy, and also to move to an apt which i did 4 times in 2 yrs cost 4000 bucks deposit that you dont get back and its small as shit and japan is the most expensive place in the world so most girls with shity jobs cant afford to move out when they are young, some move out when thay get married. so all that its hard to get it on plus they arent a country all on drugs like usa needin x to get sex what! girls in usa are so loose youd be fallen out ya here and then she be makin babies by the dozens takin my tax money and raisin the price of my milk.

SMOKE BLUNTS
09-23-2006, 09:43 AM
You assume alot im sure.

i know your a foggot fuck off biggot racist bitch! you can eat a japanese american mexican big black snake lookin shit and any others races dick bitch

Gawd
09-23-2006, 09:44 AM
the gov allows as many kids as they want bitch, getting mixed up with china bitch. like i said learn yourself abouts lands across seas
japanese men are shy cause they got little dicks and the girls are 80 percent fuckin hot-japan won 2nd in miss universe- so they are shy, and also to move to an apt which i did 4 times in 2 yrs cost 4000 bucks deposit that you dont get back and its small as shit and japan is the most expensive place in the world so most girls with shity jobs cant afford to move out when they are young, some move out when thay get married. so all that its hard to get it on plus they arent a country all on drugs like usa needin x to get sex what! girls in usa are so loose youd be fallen out ya here and then she be makin babies by the dozens takin my tax money and raisin the price of my milk. in the past two posts you have mentioned asian man dick....pwnt niggar.

Now write us another paragraph

Gawd
09-23-2006, 09:45 AM
i know your a foggot fuck off biggot racist bitch! you can eat a japanese american mexican big black snake lookin shit and any others races dick bitch
3rd post on the very page in which you mention another races (other than you own ) penis
do yuo slobber on the monitor when you get angry

Sicka than aidZ
09-23-2006, 10:30 AM
Dishonorable Fuckin Rolled This Bitch Up An He Was Frontin Like He Had Skillz After He Got Killed An The Don Fuckin Said He'd Call Him Sugarbunz In The Jail An I Laughed Told Him "worst Rap Ever Sugar Bluntz " An Smoke Been Mad Since.

venex
09-23-2006, 10:50 AM
Hey yo Tae-Kwon-Do and Jet li are chinese,
I study Ninjitsu under the one and only grandmasta gee,
do the history of lands over seas, before you battle me,
Ninjitsu is the art thats most deadly, with or without weaponary,
same as Gza's visionary, when the childs father faught to be free,
you understanding anything is like bush to war
stabbed my dick in your girls inner core, right after nailed her to the floor,
left her more torn than after when twins are born
sign on your door sayin your moms the whore, cum see the pussy juices pour,
you wont have that problem no more fo sure,
your mom threw down her coat, told me her pussys soaked,
from her dick toke i blasted off then shit blew out like the side of a boat,
blood and mucus startin spillin her tongue hung there from her throat,
sold her in toronto as canadaian beef,
but I was turned down pronto cause even dead the dirty bitch quiffed
you were my only customer thats your moms pussy stuck in your teeth
the gov took her under seize, and used it disease to wipe out the killa bees
Japans been ruling for centuries, who gives a fuck about your country
my tool cocked u blast first, sorry faggot no put your $ back in your purse
left you with your moms pussy in your mouth so now you cant converse
it ok Ill come visit you and you can watch me fuck your nurse.
:fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku:

a typical faggot verse ! sicka won by miles, go read a book:slutty: :slutty: :slutty: :slutty: :slutty: :slutty: :slutty: :slutty: :slutty: :slutty: :slutty: :slutty: :slutty: :slutty: :slutty: :slutty: +) +) +) +) +) +) +) +) +) +) +) +) +) +)

Sicka than aidZ
09-23-2006, 10:52 AM
BLUNTS SMOKED UP SHOP AND NOW HE'S HUNG ON MY ROCKS.../
SOBER UP BITCH AN LISTEN TO WHEN I TALK.../
THIS MIGHT CUM TO YOU AS A SHOCK.../
SLIPPY THE PIMP FUCKED YOUR MOM AN YOUR WHAT GOD BROKE HER OFF.../
CATS SAY "WHAT U GONNA NAME YOUR SEED" SHE SAID "A MUTHAFUCKIN ACCIDENT".../
SLIPPY WAS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND JUST A BROKE CONDOM AN A AFTER MINT.../
OR SOME SHIT, SLIPPY WONT TAKE BLAIM FOR IT.../
JUST ADMIT YOU GOT A LIL DICK JUST LIKE ALL THE JAPS U WITH../
U TALKIN BOUT WEAK SHIT GETTIN SONNED BY ED.../
IM OVER HERE DYIN, CRYIN, FUCKIN LAUGHIN OFF MY MUTHAFUCKIN HEAD.../
YOU PROBABLY DRIVE A MUTHAFUCKIN KIA SOPHIA.../
BROKE NIGGA U PROBABLY A HITECH DILDO'S AND STRAP ON DEALA.../
IMFOMERCIALS AN SHIT, 3AM TICKLIN YOUR CLIT.../
YOU PROBABLY A PSYCHIC CALL GIRL, SO U KNOW I BE FUKIN ALOTTA CHICS.../
YO HURRY UP AND GET ME NIGGA IM STANDIN RIGHT HERE.../
YOU PROBABLY FOAMIN JIZ OUT YOUR MOUTH LOOKIN LIKE THE TOP OF THIS BEER:beer:

Sicka than aidZ
09-23-2006, 11:00 AM

SHIT, U KNOW PHILIPINOS DONT LIKE MUTHAFUCKIN JAPANESE.

SMOKE BLUNTS
09-23-2006, 11:11 AM
SHIT, U KNOW PHILIPINOS DONT LIKE MUTHAFUCKIN JAPANESE.

in japan they buy em for 5 bucks and then they work in sex shops and get fucked for 100 bucks and then they trown in the trash. there are cool ones but its their gov and families faults for not watchin out for their peoples. they are a weak race left behind by evolution, some made it are are the shit but they didnt help the others and now theyre in the trash, trashy bitch full of rotten cum haaaaaaa

SMOKE BLUNTS
09-23-2006, 11:13 AM
View Poll Results: what should we do with this biggot?
piss in his mouth until he drowns
SMOKE BLUNTS, Young Granger 2 33.33%
keep feedin him his moms rotten pussy full of diseases
SMOKE BLUNTS, TeknicelStylez, Young Granger 3 50.00%
stab his asshole hang him upside down and let the bloody shit cover him till he dies
Young Granger 1 16.67%
remove his eyes put him in jail and let him get skull gang raped until cum comes out his ears
Inspectah_Dirk, Keyser_Soze, Lebanese_Warrior, SMOKE BLUNTS, Young Granger 5 83.33%
:W

Sicka than aidZ
09-23-2006, 11:20 AM
in japan they buy em for 5 bucks and then they work in sex shops and get fucked for 100 bucks and then they trown in the trash. there are cool ones but its their gov and families faults for not watchin out for their peoples. they are a weak race left behind by evolution, some made it are are the shit but they didnt help the others and now theyre in the trash, trashy bitch full of rotten cum haaaaaaa

YO JAPAN TRIED TAKIN THE PHILIPINNES. MY GRANDPA PUT IN MAD WORK KILLING JAPANESE AND PROTECTING MY PEOPLE. I MIGHT RESPECT A JAPANESE KID YOU KNOW, BUT NAW I WAS RAISED BY MY GRANDPA AN MY DAD AND THEY DONT LIKE EM. I DONT KNOW, WE STILL RUN THE PHILIPINNES CUZ WE CHOPPED UP THOSE JAPS WHO INVADED US STR8 UP GUERILLA WARFARE. MY GRANDPA USED TO TELL ME HOW THEY'D HAVE TO HIDE THE DEAD JAPS CUZ THEY COULDNT USE GUNS AGAINST THE JAPS. THERE WAS 2 MANY. YEAH HE REALLY HATED JAPANESE. SO YEAH NIGRA, PULL THE RACE CARD AN KEEP QUOTIN NERD. MAYBE BONECOLLECTA WILL SHOW UP WITH SLIM T, THEN I CAN PUNK U ALL AND THIS WOULDNT BE SUCH A WASTE OF TIME

Sicka than aidZ
09-23-2006, 11:23 AM
stab his asshole hang him upside down and let the bloody shit cover him till he dies
Young Granger 1 16.67%
remove his eyes put him in jail and let him get skull gang raped until cum comes out his ears
Inspectah_Dirk, Keyser_Soze, Lebanese_Warrior, SMOKE BLUNTS, Young Granger 5 83.33%

FUCK THEM MAHFUCKAZ

SMOKE BLUNTS
09-23-2006, 11:53 AM
ya phillafagnos won ehh? I could take 1 man =100 dollars and buy a house and a farm in your country! fag go eat some rats and shit and give back the tourists computer cause you cant afford it! we use money on berries here bitch

Sicka than aidZ
09-23-2006, 11:57 AM
ya phillafagnos won ehh? I could take 1 man =100 dollars and buy a house and a farm in your country! fag go eat some rats and shit and give back the tourists computer cause you cant afford it! we use money on berries here bitch:(W

Gawd
09-23-2006, 12:00 PM
Why is Smoke Blunts still posting? Sicka you cant control your bitches?

Sicka than aidZ
09-23-2006, 12:52 PM
Stay Outta This Ed

tha god concept
09-23-2006, 01:05 PM
weakest thread of all time!

TeknicelStylez
09-23-2006, 01:05 PM
I didn't even vote for that one, I voted for the diseased vaginas... bitch ass smoke

learn how to incorporate rhyme schemes, you must sound horrible rapping irl

Gawd
09-23-2006, 01:10 PM
Stay Outta This Ed

Dood...this thread has to be about smoke blunts as he mentions dick more than all the women that post here combined....pwnt* on behalf of my old friend sicka who is having a comedy dry spell atm.....

Sicka than aidZ
09-23-2006, 01:10 PM
My Wallets Stay Bulletproof... /
Called Your Shit An U Didnt Like The Truth.../
U Aint Big Enuf For Rap, Still Cant Meet The Height Requirments To Rip The Booth.../
Hog Tie Him Up An Throw Him In The Nissan Truck.../
Drive Out With Ed To The Boonies An Beat Him Up.../
Watch Yourself Kid Or Ima Have Ed Sit On You.. /
Rip Ass, Light A Match It'll Be Like The 3rd Time Japan Got Nuked.../
An Its All Your Fault I Aint Playin No More.../
You Fuckin Spit One Verse While I Put In Work In No Time Ima End This War.../
Victorious Gettin Props While U Gettin Called.../
On All Your Weak Bullshit No One Even Cared To Read At All.../
Yeah Sucka Its Time Some One Take U Over There Knee.../
An Beat U Black An Blue Till You Wake Up An See.../
That Your Dreaming Bitch An Im Your Worst Nightmare.../
Got A Team Of Savages On The Look Out For U We Know Your Runnin Scared.../
Another Battle Verse That U Cant Handle.../
Torturin U,.. MAKIN U HURT WORSE THAN IF YOUR ASS WAS A Home For Growin Bamboo.../
In Your Ass And Under Your Nails.../
Im Beatin You Worse Then Most Military Jails.../
IMA Guantamo Bay Rap Whale.../
So Fuck U ,GO BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE WIF YO DUCKTALEZ

Sicka than aidZ
09-23-2006, 02:51 PM
so do all asians, but japanese people live the longest in the world, make all the great tech. u use to be here on this shit and have beautiful tight pussies for my fat dick cause asians have small dicks. ill agree on some shit like theyre fucking rude as shit and stuff if you make a comment callin me a chinc and all types of biggot racist shit eventhough im american is wack(SPEAK FO YO SELF). some people are too scared to move away from their moms and are scared of the world and stay in the same city forever. I came around the world with no money or visa and Im making it so fuck all yall bitcies who stay in one place. Im a world traveler bitch. rza said fuck the local i move global-fuck right.

:thumbup: THATS PRETTY GOOD RHYMES BETTER THAN YOUR OTHER SHIT BITCH

SMOKE BLUNTS
09-23-2006, 07:53 PM
you are fuckin stupid that wasnt a rhyme and you be changin that shit too! go eat a dick fuck wad, little dick faggot:loser:

SMOKE BLUNTS
09-23-2006, 11:37 PM
what you laughin at faggot? you want a revolution for your gay rights dont you bitch. the cops are gonna beat your gay ass down bitch what!:ouch:

SMOKE BLUNTS
09-23-2006, 11:47 PM
Young Granger 1 16.67%

seems like rip out his eyes and put his gay cum bubble bitin ass in jail and have him skull gang raped until cum comes out his ears after his ass was torn from 10 10inch horse dick like dicks with bloody shit and cum fillin the tear of his ass from neck to belly. faggot

SMOKE BLUNTS
09-23-2006, 11:57 PM
ya i hate japanese but i got a samurai on my sig. faggot!

SMOKE BLUNTS
09-24-2006, 12:00 AM
YO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YO YEAH HOMIE, SHIT JUST PISSED ME OFF AN WHERE MORE GROWN UP SOMEHTING JUST PISSES ME OFF HOW JAPANESE INVADED PHILIPINNES BACK IN THE WAR AND MY FAMILY DOESNT LIKE EM FOR THAT. FAM SHIT. SO YO THAT ODB POST IS DOPE MAN IN THE RIP THREAD. YEAH I GET TO FUCKIN HIGH TO CARE ABOUT SHIT BUT I WANNA FUCK YOU MAN LETS GO DO SOMETHING ELSE. PEACE

ten four good buddy tone got is money up
worth millions still back your bitch lookin bummy what
GHOST IS BACK

what a faggot!

Unforgiven
09-24-2006, 12:06 AM
Thats definitly not Sickas words at the end, he aint on no fag shit...

Sicka than aidZ
09-24-2006, 12:22 AM
yeah shut up dickless

Gawd
09-24-2006, 12:24 AM
are you women still nit picking? sheesh.

Sicka than aidZ
09-24-2006, 12:27 AM
no im kinda done, smokee keeps sayin the same stupid shit

Gawd
09-24-2006, 12:29 AM
no im kinda done, smokee keeps sayin the same stupid shit

he keeps mentioning the male genitalia like it rests on his mind.

SMOKE BLUNTS
09-24-2006, 12:43 AM
read his racist shit and then side with him kkk faggots

Gawd
09-24-2006, 12:46 AM
Fuck you nignog......me and jasper run the kkk.....get over it fehgle.

SMOKE BLUNTS
09-24-2006, 12:51 AM
Fuck you nignog......me and jasper run the kkk.....get over it fehgle.

ya your picture is the leader right and hes so surprized how small you little faggot dick is as you showed him before you fucked him the ass and wiped the shit of your little dick and ate it right. biggot

Gawd
09-24-2006, 01:01 AM
ya your picture is the leader right and hes so surprized how small you little faggot dick is as you showed him before you fucked him the ass and wiped the shit of your little dick and ate it right. biggot
do you have to post dick in every post? cmon now. enough is really enough. dick this and dick that. thats all you know. nig0r btw my picture is Dr Frankenstein you dumb sperm sample. and i happen to be the leader of the organization. git it right faggatron

SMOKE BLUNTS
09-24-2006, 01:21 AM
ohh your the leader of the faggots who gang skull fuck i see

Longbongcilvaringz
09-24-2006, 01:51 AM
yeah shut up dickless

the classic sicka response.

btw smoke blunts your an idiot....do you post on cc?

Gawd
09-24-2006, 11:07 AM
ohh your the leader of the faggots who gang skull fuck i see
YOur replies are repetitive and non creative. You have been b10. pwnt

Ya_Bane
09-25-2006, 02:28 PM
copied from the org. styles of china

not really

the original style is Indian

SMOKE BLUNTS
09-26-2006, 10:04 AM
so it seems many people hate this fuck floodin all the treads with his wack rhymes. what a dickless faggot:lmao: