PDA

View Full Version : Farakhan Dying !!!???

Ultimate Fist
09-23-2006, 10:15 PM
I wish I had more info; it was on BET last night. He's in the hospital and he's released a statement that says he may not "be here for much longer." I don't know if he means weeks, months, years or what (I assume if it was right now there would be more press) but that doesn't sound good. I really wish I had more info. I dont think I heard wrong because there was a statement that said something like, "Be careful who you trust while I'm in the hospital" that sounds like there might be a power struggle like the one that might happen if he was gonna die. Its sad if its true. Please post if you get more info.

Ultimate Fist
09-23-2006, 10:20 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Farakhan#Current_Health

OK here's the official statement. Not quite dying but that still sounds serious: lost 35 pounds! Wow. Is that normal for an ulcer?

Sicka than aidZ
09-23-2006, 10:23 PM
who r u talking about?

Ultimate Fist
09-23-2006, 10:28 PM
Um Louis Farakhan...led Million Man March...advocates black self-sufficiency...You sure you haven't heard of him?

Sicka than aidZ
09-23-2006, 10:34 PM
i looked him up, :b :b

Ultimate Fist
09-23-2006, 10:43 PM
I wish there were some people who really knew who he is online now; I'm tripping on this. I wouldnt be where I am if it wasn't for him. I probably would have died a couple years ago. Its like if it wasnt for Farrakhan I wouldnt have heard Public Enemy. No PE, i wouldnt have read Message To The Blackman. Hadnt done that I wouldnt have given up dangerous living. I'd be dead without this man and know he might be dying. Wow.

I wonder who would take over if he died. I hope the Nation dont splinter again.

Gawd
09-24-2006, 12:36 AM
Zionism>nation of Islam<Taco bell

General wise lost

snapple
09-24-2006, 11:07 AM
that sucks, it's cool how he helps the black community, i'm not a follower or agree with everything he says but he does have a positive impact.

Aqueous Moon
09-24-2006, 01:32 PM
naw...he ain't goin nowhere! I refuse to let that shit go down.

Sicka than aidZ
09-26-2006, 06:22 PM
I wish there were some people who really knew who he is online now; I'm tripping on this. I wouldnt be where I am if it wasn't for him. I probably would have died a couple years ago. Its like if it wasnt for Farrakhan I wouldnt have heard Public Enemy. No PE, i wouldnt have read Message To The Blackman. Hadnt done that I wouldnt have given up dangerous living. I'd be dead without this man and know he might be dying. Wow.

I wonder who would take over if he died. I hope the Nation dont splinter again.
i know who he is dude, the thread started off kinda weak so i thru in that question so someone could enlighten us on why we should care about him. no disrespect man sounds like a great man. hope he aint dying i know what its like to lose a loved one

IrOnMaN
09-26-2006, 06:26 PM
That sucks. I hope he gets well in the furture.

7EL7
09-26-2006, 07:07 PM
Louis Farrakhan (born Louis Eugene Walcott, May 11 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_11), 1933 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1933) in the Bronx, New York (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronx%2C_New_York))

He'll be ahight

Urban_Journalz
09-26-2006, 10:47 PM
I read about this a while ago too. All I can say is Insha-Allah (God willing, the brother will pull through. We all return to the essence in the end. Just try to make sure we do what he did and leave here with a solid record.
Peace.

verbalkent
10-11-2006, 09:57 AM
he is dat deal

Os3y3ris
10-11-2006, 12:39 PM
I don't like or trust the guy. Or anyone under the 5 for that matter.

snapple
10-11-2006, 12:44 PM
^^yea in my eyes he had malcom assasinated, and malcolm was a beliver in truth, so fuck that.

7EL7
10-11-2006, 06:09 PM
I don't like or trust the guy. Or anyone under the 5 for that matter.

How Long have you known him ?

Ronin
10-11-2006, 06:13 PM
noi is bullshit cult that racially seperates people and segregation be wack

malcolm x converts to orthadox islam and is assassinated

fuck this noi cult

Bloo
10-11-2006, 06:16 PM
Damn, that's some serious shit. My mom used to make me listen to him as a kid from time to time...

I he kicks the bucket I'm gonna have to stop eating swine... for the day.

Os3y3ris
10-11-2006, 09:20 PM
How Long have you known him ?

I don't need to know him. I don't like the things he or the NOI has been involved with. The Zebra killings come to mind. El Rukn comes to mind.