PDA

View Full Version : Rapper Camron introduces controversial White rapper to Dip Set family.

thelion1856
09-24-2006, 01:54 AM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b91/thelion1856/stickygomezpromo.jpg

A.P.-
New York gangster rapper Camron or "Killa" as he is known around Harlem has been through a lot! From a long hip hop resume, to live on Bill O'Reilly to being shot in an attempted car jacking in Washington to a Feud with Hip Hop mogul and co-label mate Jay-Z, Killa Cam has been in the spotlight. Recently Cam has been seen around New York with a controversial rapper by the name "Sticky Gomez." Cam discovered the talented and crazy style rapper at a local Greenwich bar. Fellow members of the dipset crew are sceptical of Cam'ron's decision. "That my boy right there, but i dont know how you going to let some dude in the clique when u aint known dude for more than a few days. But thats Cam, and if he feel dude be talented nuff for a chance then let it cook like crack. I mean look at the chance Em got from Dre. Em turned out to be crazy nice!" said fellow Dip Set member Juelz Santana.
The unlikely duo is said to have started working on an album together that will feature a guest of hip hop producers. Cam'ron stated; "I know peeps might be thinking, 'yo what's Killa thinking' but when this shit hits the streets we gone make heads spin. I know talent when i see it and kid is mad fresh. We just started work on Sticky's album "Con-tro-ver-see." We just getting the motor started on this but believe me this is going to be big. This my protégé."
Although it is not known if "Sticky" will be signed to the Roc-a-fella label, it is understood that he will add flavor to the Dip Set line up.
http://i9.tinypic.com/2yobzbl.jpg
http://i9.tinypic.com/308gr2f.jpg

eVoL
09-24-2006, 04:00 AM
those are the funniest pictures in my life.

whitey
09-24-2006, 04:26 AM
no way those pics are for that dude.

Cheech Da WildKard
09-24-2006, 05:56 AM
If you check the IC @ AllHipHop.com you'll know those photos are fake.

Reason 1 - The images uploaded are PSD format.

Reason 2 - Between Cam's thumb and first finger, you can see the "brown patch" where whoever he has his arm around for real, is wearing brown.

And also, in the little article you made up ...it'd be more convincing if you didn't mention Roc-A-Fella seeing as Dips have nothin' to do with the ROC now.

But, on a lighter note ...the shit DOES look funny, LOL.

36chambers
09-24-2006, 08:59 AM
haha that shit was funny...

But I could tell the article was fake, I have to write alot of news items for the site and I could tell the article was done by someone who never wrote one before, because thats how I used to write. But you got me on the photo's, they dont look photoshopped at all. Someone knows what they're doing on the photo side anyway.

Cheech Da WildKard
09-24-2006, 09:14 AM
Ok. I just saw a photo that shows it ain't photoshopped.

Cam was sat next to this 'dude' at a fashion show ...

I hope the seating arrangments were decided by the organisers and Cam didn't choose to sit there ....but you never know ... :r

oDoUoSoKo
09-24-2006, 12:02 PM
"Hi, Im Mizzle" there shood be a sign over cam that says "maybe a lil homo"

snapple
09-24-2006, 12:12 PM
nah mizzle = shrap

oDoUoSoKo
09-24-2006, 12:14 PM
omg lol perfect...lol

Cheech Da WildKard
09-24-2006, 12:52 PM
Somebody on the AllHipHop.com IC says the guy in the photo is from 80s pop duo The Pet Shop Boys. ;D

Eddy
09-24-2006, 12:59 PM
lol i think he is

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
09-24-2006, 01:32 PM
Ha

GENERAL WISE
09-24-2006, 01:35 PM
lmao, thats some good photoshoppin

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
09-24-2006, 04:18 PM
Roflmao..

J.T.S.
09-24-2006, 04:46 PM
Lmao!!

PLO-Stylez
09-24-2006, 07:53 PM
A.P.-
New York gangster rapper Camron or "Killa" as he is known around Harlem has been through a lot! From a long hip hop resume, to live on Bill O'Reilly to being shot in an attempted car jacking in Washington to a Feud with Hip Hop mogul and co-label mate Jay-Z, Killa Cam has been in the spotlight. Recently Cam has been seen around New York with a controversial rapper by the name "Sticky Gomez." Cam discovered the talented and crazy style rapper at a local Greenwich bar. Fellow members of the dipset crew are sceptical of Cam'ron's decision. "That my boy right there, but i dont know how you going to let some dude in the clique when u aint known dude for more than a few days. But thats Cam, and if he feel dude be talented nuff for a chance then let it cook like crack. I mean look at the chance Em got from Dre. Em turned out to be crazy nice!" said fellow Dip Set member Juelz Santana.
The unlikely duo is said to have started working on an album together that will feature a guest of hip hop producers. Cam'ron stated; "I know peeps might be thinking, 'yo what's Killa thinking' but when this shit hits the streets we gone make heads spin. I know talent when i see it and kid is mad fresh. We just started work on Sticky's album "Con-tro-ver-see." We just getting the motor started on this but believe me this is going to be big. This my protégé."
Although it is not known if "Sticky" will be signed to the Roc-a-fella label, it is understood that he will add flavor to the Dip Set line up.
http://i9.tinypic.com/2yobzbl.jpg
http://i9.tinypic.com/308gr2f.jpg

nah that has to be a retarded kid that is a fan and Cam took a picture with him. No fukin way. 50 signs a 9 yr old now Cam signs a cross dressin white kid

InfamousRD
09-24-2006, 11:05 PM
lmao wtf

WuTangWarrior
09-24-2006, 11:20 PM
if that dude aint physically/mentally retarted..... then Camrons gayness has fuckin gone thru the roof

Dirty Knowledge
09-25-2006, 01:53 AM
Dipset is the SHIT!

SHRAP
09-25-2006, 07:13 AM
nice necklace dusk

Cheech Da WildKard
09-25-2006, 12:01 PM
nah that has to be a retarded kid that is a fan and Cam took a picture with him. No fukin way. 50 signs a 9 yr old now Cam signs a cross dressin white kid

Don't tell me you fell for the fake article? LMAO ... You stupid

IrOnMaN
09-25-2006, 12:32 PM
I hope anyone is aware that Camron received Three Mics from the Source Magazine. Hmmm........

EYEKON1
09-25-2006, 01:58 PM
lol if thats photoshop work...damn, thats reaaaaaaaaaally good....even got the shadows n' shit..

snapple
09-25-2006, 02:02 PM
wow for real some of you really have no brain....

Cheech Da WildKard
09-26-2006, 01:50 PM
According to AllHipHop.com the "guy" in the photos is actually a lady who happens to look like a man ...

She's involved in the fashion industry and is the mother of 2 children....apparently

thelion1856
09-29-2006, 12:37 AM
new single
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b91/thelion1856/stickygomezpromo.jpg

tajeco
09-29-2006, 03:07 AM
How embarrassed must that guy be, to have his picture taken with such a crap rapper

tha god concept
09-29-2006, 03:39 AM
its not a guy its a chick...WEARING A SKIRT! for fucks sakes yall blind?

Cheech Da WildKard
09-29-2006, 04:32 AM
According to AllHipHop.com the "guy" in the photos is actually a lady who happens to look like a man ...

She's involved in the fashion industry and is the mother of 2 children....apparently

^

murkoutz
09-29-2006, 11:26 AM
wearing all that pink caught up to him

Alcryt
09-29-2006, 01:51 PM

Now that you mention it i can see she looks like a female slightly, i think i can see a set of boobs on him/her lol

How embarrassed must that guy be, to have his picture taken with such a crap rapper

^^:lmao: