PDA

View Full Version : How do you imagine France and French?!

MRTOk
09-24-2006, 05:08 AM
Hi men i watched a south park episode where we can see France. We just see Effeil Tower, and "le café grenouille". The french guyz wears béret (you know this typical french hat), hold a loaf. Everybody smoke...etc...

Does American people really think french always eat frogs, drink red wine, smoke and wears those hats??
Fo real??

urban_angel
09-24-2006, 06:01 AM
French people come in all different shapes and sizes and colours, its the same for every country, but the french can be gorgeous man!! I'm a sucker for the accent, and they know how to cook!!!!! ;)

O:)

Cheech Da WildKard
09-24-2006, 06:01 AM
Ignorant people think like that ...not everybody.

But, every country has it's stereotypes ...which usually stems from a country's tradition.

Inspectah_Dirk
09-24-2006, 06:26 AM
Ugly bitches there man. When im in Paris i almost never see a hot chick :D

Sexy Jasper
09-24-2006, 06:35 AM
What about Paris Hilton! EH! EH!

France is a beautiful country, but French people are known to act snobby especialy to foreigners. If you don't speak perfect french and eat frogs 24/7 with a beret on, they'll give you strange looks and spit on your escargottes.

pi-pol
09-24-2006, 06:58 AM
What about Paris Hilton! EH! EH!

France is a beautiful country, but French people are known to act snobby especialy to foreigners. If you don't speak perfect french and eat frogs 24/7 with a beret on, they'll give you strange looks and spit on your escargottes.

lol!

Ok, i can see why other countries find us snobby and it may be true to some extent. But believe, we're not eating frogs 24/7 (that kind of meal is served on certain very expensive restaurants), we don't wear berets, and our women aren't more ugly than anywhere else. But we love smelly cheese, i can't front on that lol !!

Plus i can proudly say that the french population is very diversified, you can find blacks, arabs, asiatics, whites, indians etc... and even though it may not please certain rascists and xenophobists folks, they're all french. And that's what make us culturally rich.

So, it's really hard to stereotype the french population since there's a lot of different people.

Inspectah_Dirk
09-24-2006, 07:01 AM
And what about the French Fries. :D

Or do you Americans still call them Freedom Fries :r

Wu-Tality
09-24-2006, 07:15 AM
Dont know where you looked for girls in Paris, Dirk.

Inspectah_Dirk
09-24-2006, 07:17 AM
Lol, yeah, maybe my standards are just too high, thats another possibility :p

Wu-Tality
09-24-2006, 07:29 AM
You won't find em at the museums, maybe Mona Lisa.

Inspectah_Dirk
09-24-2006, 07:36 AM
Hahaha, ive been all over yo, just didnt see them all that often :D
Can't help it man.

snapple
09-24-2006, 10:57 AM
i can't know what france is like when i've never left america =(

Gawd
09-24-2006, 10:58 AM
I think not of France or French.

TAURO
09-24-2006, 11:09 AM
From my experiences I found that France had three things worth of note:

Good food
Horny Women
Dope Hip Hop

MRTOk
09-24-2006, 11:22 AM
Ok you reassure me. For the girlz, we have some really beautiful chicks, and some ugly ass bitches. I called my town yzeure Zoo fo' that. Everybody here is ugly. I'm going to live in Mayotte, hope it's not a zoo again. i have eaten frogs 1 time, not bad, u should test. Fo' the cook, a friend says that in USA, everything (coca, mcdonald's, ect) is really more sugar, and bigger. For exemple, the Best Of drink is 75CL, in america 2L???

snapple
09-24-2006, 11:23 AM
^^theres a lot of crap like mcdonalds, but it's not everything, there are plenty of health-consious stores out there.....and you can get drinks past 2 liters if thats what you're asking

cap
09-24-2006, 11:34 AM
i think of the french as...

THE MOTHERFUCKERS THAT GOT THEY ASS KICKED IN THE WORLD CUP FINAL BY US!!
FORZA AZZURRI!!
FUCK FRANCE!!

snapple
09-24-2006, 11:35 AM
^^PEACE to italianos everywhere, i'm not %100 but i was rasied by a real southern italian woman

cap
09-24-2006, 11:48 AM
^^PEACE to italianos everywhere, i'm not %100 but i was rasied by a real southern italian woman

yo peace man!
i rep italia to the fullest,
yo i noticed on my birthday that we where born on the exact same day how dope is that.:yes:

MRTOk
09-24-2006, 01:16 PM
Come on man, materazi is just a bitch, nahmean?! I don't think french deserve to win this cup, cause it was hard vs brazil and portugal, but i think france was better than italia, fo real!! And France kick italia's ass 3 weeks ago, remember? Buffon said that Italia didn't win the cup... France and Italia were Equality. He's a god for recognizing his defeat...

And where was Belgium?? :)

Frontal Lobotomy
09-24-2006, 01:30 PM
Hi men i watched a south park episode where we can see France. We just see Effeil Tower, and "le café grenouille". The french guyz wears béret (you know this typical french hat), hold a loaf. Everybody smoke...etc...

Does American people really think french always eat frogs, drink red wine, smoke and wears those hats??
Fo real??
I think Matt Stone & Trey Parker were just being satirical with that remark. Although the French do enjoy a smoke, heh

GENERAL WISE
09-24-2006, 01:31 PM
French people do smoke alot
all of Europe does

AMERICAN CIGS HAHAHAHH

cap
09-24-2006, 02:34 PM
Come on man, materazi is just a bitch, nahmean?! I don't think french deserve to win this cup, cause it was hard vs brazil and portugal, but i think france was better than italia, fo real!! And France kick italia's ass 3 weeks ago, remember? Buffon said that Italia didn't win the cup... France and Italia were Equality. He's a god for recognizing his defeat...

And where was Belgium?? :)

what do i care about belgium
i live in belgium,but my parents are both italian immigrants,we speak,eat and live italian,so im italian

and yeah ok,were not gonna settle this shit,but italy won,so fuck you!!
and when did buffon say that?i wanna see proof

GENERAL WISE
09-24-2006, 02:39 PM
what do i care about belgium
i live in belgium,but my parents are both italian immigrants,we speak,eat and live italian,so im italian

and yeah ok,were not gonna settle this shit,but italy won,so fuck you!!
and when did buffon say that?i wanna see proof

itali won but penalties

the whole world cup was penalties

weak indicator

I was ruting for Ghana, fuckking brazil
I like underdogs

TeknicelStylez
09-24-2006, 02:40 PM
Who the fuck gives a fuck

France pft... pfffff ... pfffffft

pffft

Go America

Inspectah_Dirk
09-24-2006, 02:42 PM
http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a698/a698.gif

snapple
09-24-2006, 03:05 PM
Who the fuck gives a fuck

France pft... pfffff ... pfffffft

pffft

Go America

i bet the women in france are cleaner then new jeruz women :lmao:

MRTOk
09-25-2006, 05:15 AM
:lmao: Nah the last Game France VS Italy, France win 3-1.. Just chill

cap
09-25-2006, 06:46 AM
:lmao: Nah the last Game France VS Italy, France win 3-1.. Just chill
ok u can have that match,we won the world cup.

Sexy Jasper
09-25-2006, 06:52 AM
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/6081/huhml5.jpg

bzzzzzzzzz zzz bzzz

venex
09-25-2006, 07:32 AM
belgium !!!

supremecharma
09-25-2006, 07:37 AM
erikaz fire - u funny fuka!!!!

HANZO
09-25-2006, 09:20 AM
i once read that the most hated people in europe are the french. its most likely cause of the snobby stereotype.

Jet Set
09-25-2006, 09:26 AM
Ugly bitches there man. When im in Paris i almost never see a hot chick :D
STFU, I had one of the classiest women walk over to me when i was there.

And at least french women are women and not the man types like those in holland.

Inspectah_Dirk
09-25-2006, 01:34 PM
STFU, I had one of the classiest women walk over to me when i was there.

And at least french women are women and not the man types like those in holland.

Haha, im just saying what i saw man :D
I cant help it that it was probably "when you're hot stay inside week" :dududu:

TeknicelStylez
09-25-2006, 01:40 PM
I'm sick of these flucking international threads, how bout the whole world takes a nibble of my ball sack

oLd_KaiNry
09-25-2006, 02:01 PM

Fo real??

ive seen both type of french ppl

the french canadians in montreal

and the french from france

french from canada is funny but french from france is just plain ugly (no offence to all the french guys out there)

ppl in both countrys smoked has much has ppl in usa (well the east side... idk about the rest)

has for the clothing its the same shit all around the world

france is nice country thought i loved the alpes that was some real cool shit a 2hr snowboard ride ... best thing ive done in my life

TeknicelStylez
09-25-2006, 02:04 PM
ive seen both type of french ppl

the french canadians in montreal

and the french from france

french from canada is funny but french from france is just plain ugly (no offence to all the french guys out there)

ppl in both countrys smoked has much has ppl in usa (well the east side... idk about the rest)

has for the clothing its the same shit all around the world

france is nice country thought i loved the alpes that was some real cool shit a 2hr snowboard ride ... best thing ive done in my life

exactly how much traveling you do

Dirty Knowledge
09-25-2006, 02:05 PM
Same shit different toilet.

oLd_KaiNry
09-25-2006, 02:09 PM
French people do smoke alot
all of Europe does

AMERICAN CIGS HAHAHAHH

oh hell no !!! HELL NO

theres a big difference between europeen marlboro and american ones

in europe the cigarettes are wayyy more strong... i almost choked when i took my first puff of an europeen cig i wasnt ready for a toke like that

im used to full flavor camels...

MRTOk
09-25-2006, 02:45 PM
It's seems to me that american just smokes cigarettes or weed. I don't smoke, but in France, smokers smoke cigarettes, weed, and canabis resin. Does american smoke canabis resin. You know that brown shit, it's look like chocolate. Do you smoke that in america??

oLd_KaiNry
09-25-2006, 03:03 PM
exactly how much traveling you do

my dad is an airplane pilot he works for U.S. airways

so i can go anywhere i want for real cheap (free plane ticket baby how u love that :D)

i usally go to on 2 days vacation every 2-3 months i bring a friend or two makes week-ends more enjoyable

and i go on 2 weeks vacation once a year

snapple
09-25-2006, 04:14 PM
It's seems to me that american just smokes cigarettes or weed. I don't smoke, but in France, smokers smoke cigarettes, weed, and canabis resin. Does american smoke canabis resin. You know that brown shit, it's look like chocolate. Do you smoke that in america??

you mean hash haha...and yea...but hash aint poppin like it is in europe thats for damn sure.

oLd_KaiNry
09-25-2006, 04:26 PM
thats cuz americans dont know how to grow good weed and never did... but its kinda normal when we look at our stupid laws...

the best weed i smoke was in canada/north africa/europe/argentina <<< good weed

ShaDynasty
09-25-2006, 04:32 PM
french people are all snobs with no self hygiene

snapple
09-25-2006, 05:05 PM
thats cuz americans dont know how to grow good weed and never did... but its kinda normal when we look at our stupid laws...

the best weed i smoke was in canada/north africa/europe/argentina <<< good weed

you're buggin, don't listen to this kid all the european dudes on this site he doesn't know!

oLd_KaiNry
09-25-2006, 05:12 PM
u never went out of america u said it yourself

the day u will taste some oversea or anywhere in the world exept usa u will see that the buds u get in america isnt that grate... yea theres some good buds out here BUT its rare to find and u usally need connections... u find that ''rare'' weed everywhere when u leave usa ...

u dont understand me u have to see it by yourself

or just check statistics ? im pretty damn sure america is low ranked

snapple
09-25-2006, 07:13 PM
u never went out of america u said it yourself

the day u will taste some oversea or anywhere in the world exept usa u will see that the buds u get in america isnt that grate... yea theres some good buds out here BUT its rare to find and u usally need connections... u find that ''rare'' weed everywhere when u leave usa ...

u dont understand me u have to see it by yourself

or just check statistics ? im pretty damn sure america is low ranked

hahaha you don't know how i roll. beleive me, i've tried all types of strains, ALL types....i got green knowledge i'm no fucking dumby. like you said, all you need is connections, and i got those, and no, you can't holla. right now i got that beautiful haze and my jack herer(i can't spell that), offical offical. check what statistics, high times ranking or whatever? i really don't care about weed statistics man, exotics are exotics i don't need a fuckin tier list to know what good bud is haha.

and note : in FL people don't even know what "haze" is, all they got is regs and crippy

oLd_KaiNry
09-25-2006, 07:21 PM
ud be suprised...

ud be suprised....

MRTOk
09-26-2006, 12:24 PM
Yeah hash, In France we called that Shit....
10 minutes ago in my car...
Un keuf "Vous n'avez pas un ptit bout sur vous?"
Moi "Euh........ Nan?"

WU-KILLAH
09-26-2006, 12:32 PM
The best one is from Marseille.
MRTOk, cops don't give a fuck no more about that here, if they catch you with a blunt they just take it and throw it away and they're like "not in the street".

MRTOk
09-26-2006, 12:39 PM
Lol guy you talk to me in english :) . In Yzeure Zoo bacons are real idiot. Been arrest 3 times a weekend.

U-GOD: Look out fo the cops, Look out fo the cops
RZA: Hmmmm FUCK THE COPS

oLd_KaiNry
09-26-2006, 01:00 PM
Yeah hash, In France we called that Shit....
10 minutes ago in my car...
Un keuf "Vous n'avez pas un ptit bout sur vous?"
Moi "Euh........ Nan?"

i was down in provence or something and i go see this guy and ask him if he got weed

he was like '' i dont have weed i only have chocolate ''

so i tell him i dont want no chocolate
then he show me this brick of hasch and im like

'' oh that kind of chocolate... yea ill buy u some hahaha ''

WU-KILLAH
09-26-2006, 01:42 PM
i was down in provence or something and i go see this guy and ask him if he got weed

he was like '' i dont have weed i only have chocolate ''

so i tell him i dont want no chocolate
then he show me this brick of hasch and im like

'' oh that kind of chocolate... yea ill buy u some hahaha ''

lol yea ... that's were Im from.

Lol guy you talk to me in english.
héhé obligé !

oLd_KaiNry
09-26-2006, 02:27 PM
lol yea ... that's were Im from.

héhé obligé !

bonjour

merci

tu es un belle fille

hahahahah all i know...

MRTOk
09-26-2006, 07:16 PM
Ol Kainry I thought you were french. Aren't You?? Do You know what ol'kainry mean? J'pensais pas que t'etais kainry ol kainry.
By Method Man in "Ice Cream", you know merci, oui oui, bonbon... and all that good stuff :)

SHRAP
09-26-2006, 08:11 PM

Fo real??

HAHAHAHAHAHAH wtf, nah, french people eat snails not frogs

WU-KILLAH
09-27-2006, 01:06 AM
I eat both

FrenchShin
09-27-2006, 01:31 AM
it's a shame the main topic is weed and shit... really, it's a shame...

oLd_KaiNry
09-27-2006, 01:15 PM
Ol Kainry I thought you were french. Aren't You?? Do You know what ol'kainry mean? J'pensais pas que t'etais kainry ol kainry.
By Method Man in "Ice Cream", you know merci, oui oui, bonbon... and all that good stuff :)

nah i aint french but i love ol kainry's beats but i dont understand a word he says lmao.... some french dude made me listen to his stuff when i was in france

like you said i only know the lil words everybody learns when they go to france...

ShaDynasty
09-27-2006, 01:48 PM
no, but i do kiss that way

MRTOk
09-27-2006, 01:57 PM
Kainry means American.

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-27-2006, 04:00 PM
i see France as a place of fun and excitement. i see it as going to Jim Morrison's grave site and placing flowers there, going to the hottest fashion shows to see the fall/winter collection. dining on wonderful french cuisine and learning the language of love. going to the 300 acre chateau where Josephine Baker used to live when she moved to Paris France from East St. Louis, Missouri and hearing stories about her being a woman of African American color that was a Parisian dancer who danced semi-nude on stage and hearing about the Rainbow Tribe of her twelve adpoted children and helping out during World War II as a Red Cross nurse.

that's how i see Frace. anyone else???

BRONZBODY
09-27-2006, 04:05 PM
i got no beef with french people...i hear they women are really sexy, can my frenchie niggaz confirm this????

s_ivy
09-27-2006, 04:18 PM
french ppl arent as skinny as twigs as they describe themselves to be.....actually as yrs pass, obesities go up..blame it on the mcds worldwide epidemic!

oLd_KaiNry
09-27-2006, 04:25 PM
french ppl arent as skinny as twigs as they describe themselves to be.....actually as yrs pass, obesities go up..blame it on the mcds worldwide epidemic!

hahahah i love french mcdonalds

simply for the fact that u can buy beer n a bigmac

s_ivy
09-27-2006, 04:28 PM
haha thats pretty badass....order a dollar menu and lets not forget the beer...

Grongle
09-27-2006, 04:29 PM
1 word ....

Bread

WU-KILLAH
09-27-2006, 04:39 PM

yea that's right, Im mad about that fo real even if I think we'll never match american standards.

They don't sell beers anywhere else in the world at McDonald's ?

Im gonna post some french rap classics soon.

MRTOk
09-29-2006, 12:54 PM
France: Mc donald's: Maxi Best of: 6 or 7 € you got a burger (big mac 4 example), Bg fries, and 75Cl of drink)
USA?

Cheech Da WildKard
09-29-2006, 12:56 PM
They don't sell beers anywhere else in the world at McDonald's ?

Yeah, they do in Spain and the Canary Islands...I dunno 'bout anywhere else

ShaDynasty
09-29-2006, 12:56 PM
i see France as a place of fun and excitement. i see it as going to Jim Morrison's grave site and placing flowers there, going to the hottest fashion shows to see the fall/winter collection. dining on wonderful french cuisine and learning the language of love. going to the 300 acre chateau where Josephine Baker used to live when she moved to Paris France from East St. Louis, Missouri and hearing stories about her being a woman of African American color that was a Parisian dancer who danced semi-nude on stage and hearing about the Rainbow Tribe of her twelve adpoted children and helping out during World War II as a Red Cross nurse.

that's how i see Frace. anyone else???

:r

MRTOk
09-29-2006, 01:14 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26524Check the first.. A Standard French Girl :)

damaja
09-29-2006, 01:25 PM
I love the French, I just so happen to be wearing my France football shirt RIGHT NOW!