PDA

View Full Version : Dead president vs. Battle 1

Bigot Hitman
09-24-2006, 07:08 PM
A bitch come on and get it. I'm a show you how to rap a quick story, say somethin i want to say about hip hop, and then diss yo fake assin the end.

Here's the rules

Unlimited bars

Need at least 50 posts to vote to prevent yo faggot ass from voting 4 your self under a different username.

And i'ma shit on you first as soon as yo bitch ass checkin

And for the voters i don't diss him untill the end cuz i want to show more than dissin skills. This battle is about who can spit better.

Bigot Hitman
09-24-2006, 07:37 PM
Skill of writing section
Time to show off some skills, Iíll just run some drills for the readers
But still have enough appeal, the real know the deal, sort of a teacher
Import liters of pills that cause chills among the weak immune systems
Forcing afternoon monsoons that take aim and divine intervention misses
Soon he resorts to consuming cacti, layin in the wet sand rappin to the sky
And still the blind one, denies thinkin he can defy and began wrappin his eyes
So he could be misguided...from what the reality was
Thats what fatality does, had to sniff brutality mentality drugs
Just to keep his ego up, kept him feeling like a man in the hot sand
Got stranded could not handle it mentally, poka dot skin, had spots tanned
Collapsing often, with relapsing thoughts of coffins
Blood he started coughin, passing distraught and softned
Will to fight lost, but soon underwent and transformation
Climbed down from the cross, and sent the plans níinformation
Realized to rap about gats, most would have to be around that
It sounds flat if it attracts hood rats holdin wood bats and round plats
Changed focus to a different audience with varied matter
Now heís ill and he wears latex gloves to carry bladders
Of the mcís he slays with ease, he plays wu-killah bees
High off tropical trees, bleeds weed and drinks two miller ďteasĒ (miller beer)
Thats me, eat my sweet lines but there fattening
I hear weak rappers like whats happening? when will they start rapping?
O I forgot, these is material cats, with some kind of imperial raps
Like ďIím too rich for thatĒ, Simply put, they just bacterial rats
Spreading diseases, leaving the young skin shedding ní bleeding
Imbedding evil teachings, a slick ice slope sledding down speeding
Once to the bottom, their minds is corrupted and rotten
Permanently forgotten hip hopís rocks, now they like soft cotton
Wack artistís albums bought often, nice rappers sell under gold
I wonder if the music will ever dust off the mold
With the lyrical bombs that was always posed combustible
I see the focus has changed in this game, but they did for the hurled money
So really itís the partially the buyers to blame, but in my world its sunny
Cuz I listen to common, nas, ghost, but they words will never come close
To the original mcís raise a toast, slick rick, krs, and shit, could still sever most
Of the top ten on the charts, like ice cube said ďturn off the radioĒ
No more ďart from the heartĒ, the audio that they play is shady yo
But donít get me wrong cuz to tell the truth, hip hops boring today
This is a non-thinking society and kids want the bass to soar wit waves
Ask nas, his new lp is called ďhip hops deadĒ
Its all about turning white shirts to red, and buckin lead
Diss section
Battle one, probably on some gucci man
Bitch ass sad man rollin with pussy clans
And groups, with unused orgasm glands (virgins)
Face stay in the dictionaries, but raps stay bland
With no type of matter, this track I shattered in forty five
Minuets, feel these lyrics I spit and vomit at shorties that live
Hold up, I canít believe I just typed a whole fuckin page for u
Could easily do two, but Iím alittle lifted for suckin the sage brew
Thats somethin you donít know about hoe, yo shit canít cook close
You too shook to look at what youíve hooked into from the crookís moat
Bitch, donít you have enough stitch scars from your last fight?
In contrast I ignite and sitmulate mental states of the masses sight (mentally stimulate readers)
Fake alias cat... with those gay ass alien raps
Out of world bull shit, threatening to pull shit, wit out the gats
Come on duke, you wouldnít shoot someone raping your sister
Youíd swing but hit her, then get yo ass poked witout lotion, like a prisoner
And you 28 years old, comeíin at me, six teen, with such ignorance
Of simple facts, bitch I dare you spit back, at the son with the iller sense
Iím a lyrical killer bitch, my lines is bullets extending tension wit extra percision
I donít care if u clean and mentally challenged, iím shittin on your next descison
Talkin bout I canít diss, well ok if you thirsty donít ask for my piss again (dont ask me to write 4u)
I might send you some shity spits, from the deepest of the simplest pits (give u some wack raps)
Hold up let met check the ravens browns game, beat them bitches fifteen to fourteen
But Iíma beat you six teen to no-thing, me against your crew? I shit things on those poor schemes
This is import-ing, Iím expos-ing, your weak lyrics, are you having a mid life crisis?
Twenty eight year old virgin, but married just donít get none, send me yo wifeís prices
Cuz I know she hoes on the side, Iím trying to make her my hood bitch
Iím had her and took her many times, and my clients say ďyo she sucks good dickĒ
Once I get that bitch from you, proly think you can move back in wit ya moms right?
But the real truth has escaped you, sheís been my hoe since her year 69 prom night
Thinkin yo rhymes tight, shit maybe I will release three pages of rage on you
That noise is me paging you, look through you window, I got the gage in ya view
Inferred at ya head, after one long ass mushy but forceful line, your egoís dead
Bitch ass thinkin he was finnaly get some pussy, go see yo rhyme doctor instead
Fuck up yo life in one verse like maurice clarett,
You a lame bra, you wear turtle neck fleeces I bet
You donít even respect your residence, just check the evidence (look at ur posts, no city)
But Iím quick to represent without hesitants, lines is heaven but mostly hell sent

You wack duke, think you got the shit in to get in? you out of pocket hoe
In that verse I dissed you, told a quick story, and said some shit about hip hop.
That shit was done in one hour. You just outmatched, just leave the mutherfuckin site, keep talkin and i'm drop a book of rhymes on you.

Bigot Hitman
09-24-2006, 07:51 PM
I'll check in for your weak ass verse that you will be thinkin about all night long tommorow around 5. I'm out....

Battle 1
09-24-2006, 08:26 PM

Battle 1
09-24-2006, 08:29 PM
Sorry, I fell asleep reading the wackest verse I ever read in my life. Your not even worth responding to. That shit was as weak as a mosquito bite. If I don't respond that would make you look even gayer than you already look anyaways. But I think I might just maybe do Wu Corp a favor by destroying another fagat internet homo rapper, when I have the time. I'm not 16 like your fagat child molested ass. I got real things to do in the real world. But if you still want (later when I have the time) I'll definetly get at you or that girly verse you came up with it, and tear another hole in you like your asshole. I'll pretend or then act like that weak feminine verse above was worth me even getting at. Okay Dead President you homo male slut rapper. You heard the deal.

:point: :9~ (Dead President's mouth is still watering for more dick. After I gave him so much dick to suck on in the numerous threads. Dead President you are trully a ungreatful dick sucking fagat freak. There is no limitations to your level of homosexuality which your fagat ass likes to call elevation.)

Bigot Hitman
09-25-2006, 03:37 PM
You soft duke, just have you weak verse in by tommorow at 5.
Saying "when I have the time" Translation: i don't have the talent to think up a verse unless i have 3 hours to do so. The 28 year old virgin spending his free time creating wack and simple raps thinkin they legit. And tell yo sister i want my shit by tuesday, its 350 and a dime bag, the shit fell out of my pockets when i was dickin her down wit my pants half way on last night.

Battle 1
09-25-2006, 06:58 PM
You soft duke, just have you weak verse in by tommorow at 5.
Saying "when I have the time" Translation: i don't have the talent to think up a verse unless i have 3 hours to do so. The 28 year old virgin spending his free time creating wack and simple raps thinkin they legit. And tell yo sister i want my shit by tuesday, its 350 and a dime bag, the shit fell out of my pockets when i was dickin her down wit my pants half way on last night.

How could you have been dicking anybody down if like you said you were sleeping last night, huh ???? See what I mean, you keep changing your story everytime all of the time even. That's why I think your a retarded for real no joking around even. I mean your either really fucking retarded or so dumm that it aint even funney. Either way you continulously make no sense just like your rhymes and the fagat shit you talk about.

If you would write down one verse even worthy of me going at then I would even consider battling you maybe. But as long as you write wack boring shit that makes no sense, there's no point in it cause you already look stupid enough then. And please one verse not a whole book or your whole life story about how you became as retarded as you are now like the above fucking book long verse of nonsense you spit. I could care less about your 16 year old fagat wet dreams or interests. Come for real with it or don't come at all.

:point: :o (Dead President is still hungry for more dick.)

Why doesn't he just give up. 16 years old and only been rhyming 3 months, and thinks he's better than everybody else on Wu Corp. I mean I'm a maybe stop knocking on your age and all. But only 3 months rhyming and already you think your the best. Is there no end to your stupidity ?? And don't even deny or start changing your story around either. On the official freestyle page you had the nerve to drop some garbage shity nonsense verse and then right under say "I blew everybody else on the page away" (You must have been thinking of dicks you love to blow so much by the way). I even asked you what you meaned cause I wasn't sure you were that stupid or crazy. But as it turns out you are in fact that dum or crazy. Your a real life retard posting wack verses on the Wu Corp threads thinking he's the greatest after only three months. Anybody with any kind of common sense or knowlegde would know how big of a fool or retard you are. Be smart and just admit you were wrong or just looking for attention, then you might get respected more.)

Bigot Hitman
09-25-2006, 08:16 PM
"How could you have been dicking anybody down if like you said you were sleeping last night, huh ???? See what I mean, you keep changing your story everytime all of the time even. That's why I think your a retarded for real no joking around even. I mean your either really fucking retarded or so dumm that it aint even funney. Either way you continulously make no sense just like your rhymes and the fagat shit you talk about. "

Wow i didn't know that this would be hard for you to understand too. You know most people sleep at night even after they've fucked. I guess you wouldn't know that because your are the 28 year old virgin right.

Bigot Hitman
09-25-2006, 08:20 PM
"Why doesn't he just give up. 16 years old and only been rhyming 3 months, and thinks he's better than everybody else on Wu Corp. I mean I'm a maybe stop knocking on your age and all. But only 3 months rhyming and already you think your the best."

The words "the best" have never even been posted by me, y don't get off my dick cuz you've already sucked the skin off of it. Go get a girl or something cuz you obviously have nothing to do with your vaulable time. I know i'm not the best and i've never said any type shit like that so keep your words out of my mouth, and my dick up out your mouth. Lame...

Bigot Hitman
09-25-2006, 08:22 PM
"If you would write down one verse even worthy of me going at then I would even consider battling you maybe. But as long as you write wack boring shit that makes no sense, there's no point in it cause you already look stupid enough then. And please one verse not a whole book or your whole life story about how you became as retarded as you are now like the above fucking book long verse of nonsense you spit. I could care less about your 16 year old fagat wet dreams or interests. Come for real with it or don't come at all."

I'm sorry my lines don't make sense to you, but don't mad...its ok to be retarded. And its ok to be dickrider as long as it ain't my dick. So hop off hoe.

Bigot Hitman
09-25-2006, 08:25 PM
"I blew everybody else on the page away, (You must have been thinking of dicks you love to blow so much by the way). "

When your retarded you should read each line 2-3 times to get it right.
I said i blew out, as in a blowout. And i said it was just my opinion. Then you wanted me to explain what i meant by blewout. I swear nothing makes sense to the retarded. lame ass cat.

Bigot Hitman
09-25-2006, 08:28 PM
And tell your pimp to stop calling me because i'm really not intrested on how many times that oldman came on your face.

Bigot Hitman
09-25-2006, 08:30 PM
Spit bitch, i know your salivia is low from all the dick sucking you've been doing lately, but can't you come up with some kind of verse, I'll extend the deadline to tommorow at 9:00 pm, because i know the retarded have trouble writing.

Sicka than aidZ
09-25-2006, 08:31 PM
fuck i thought this was a battle

Bigot Hitman
09-25-2006, 08:56 PM
This hoe ass nigga don't want to spit, my spit wasn't a diss until the last 34 lines. Before those lines i just wanted to show off something he can't do, which is rhyme on a topic.

Battle 1
09-25-2006, 09:03 PM
How can I battle someone who already got killed. Any single one of my single verses from anyone of threads that I dropped about this fagat Dead President are 100 times better than any of the shit the fagat Dead President has ever written in his whole entire life. Oops, I mean the three months that the fagat Dead President has been writing for. That's why he keeps posting them up to compare.

That wack ass bitch known as the Dead President is even starting to bite my style like he does with dicks.

That above shit about salvia dripping from his mouth like cumm.
He's trully a fagat.

Battle 1
09-25-2006, 09:15 PM

Battle 1
09-25-2006, 09:20 PM
"I blew everybody else on the page away, (You must have been thinking of dicks you love to blow so much by the way). "

When your retarded you should read each line 2-3 times to get it right.
I said i blew out, as in a blowout. And i said it was just my opinion. Then you wanted me to explain what i meant by blewout. I swear nothing makes sense to the retarded. lame ass cat.

Blew out, blow out. It doesn't matter it's all the same to your retarded fagat head anyways, you blow dicks like your rhymes plain and simple like that. Anyway you wanna see it, spell it, or say it.

And you giving me a dead-line until tommorrow to come up with a verse to go against what ?? Cause I already said that first story book verse was the wackest shit I ever read in my life. I couldn't even finish reading it cause it was so boring that I fell asleep before I even got half way through that sorry shit. You know what fagat Dead President. If your gonna write the wack boring wack fagat verses you write at least make em' shorter. And while your at it try and up your skill too. Then I would have something to battle or go up against.

Battle 1
09-25-2006, 10:02 PM
This hoe ass nigga don't want to spit, my spit wasn't a diss until the last 34 lines. Before those lines i just wanted to show off something he can't do, which is rhyme on a topic.

I can rhyme on any topic that's the difference between me and you, but since you can't and don't know how to read, you haven't been reading anybody elses posts including your own so don't know shit. That's why yours make no sense and you know of nothing you talk about. Ever since I've directed my verses at you it's been all diss rhymes from there on. Cause making cracking on your fagat ass is so easy and fun. But point being just check my previous posts before I ran into your fagat ass. You'll know what time it is you homo.

Battle 1
09-25-2006, 10:14 PM

Battle 1
09-25-2006, 10:21 PM

Listen to this riduculous fool. Can you believe that, 34 lines and more counting of complete wackness that he wants and expects people to read. Like he's even worth one line even. I killed him on those other threads that I spit shit about him with like even my shortest verse about his fagat ass. Including the one liners on the official one line bring it back thread. This fool claims he can rhyme about anything and is as versatile as I am, but can't even drop a proper one liner. Lamo. And he obviously can't write about all subjects cause he can't even write diss raps, only page long stories of complete crap and garbage.

:point: :r ( This is how Dead fagat President writes rhymes, by throwing up after gagging on dicks. What a homo he is.)

Bigot Hitman
09-26-2006, 06:22 AM
And you giving me a dead-line until tommorrow to come up with a verse to go against what ?? Cause I already said that first story book verse was the wackest shit I ever read in my life. I couldn't even finish reading it cause it was so boring that I fell asleep before I even got half way through that sorry shit. You know what fagat Dead President. If your gonna write the wack boring wack fagat verses you write at least make em' shorter. And while your at it try and up your skill too. Then I would have something to battle or go up against.

If its sooooo shity than spit and people will vote yourway, your just making up all these excuses not to spit, which is ok cuz everbody knows the only thing you can spit right is cum.

Bigot Hitman
09-26-2006, 06:24 AM
"but can't even drop a proper one liner. "

Haven't you seen all the other users dropping a bar instead of one line, maybe you should wipe the cum out of ur eyes first.

Bigot Hitman
09-26-2006, 06:26 AM
Fuck it, if you don't spit by 12 tommorow, i win cuz you accpeted this battle in the other thread. Don't understand that if my raps is so shity you can't just lay down one quick verse.

Bigot Hitman
09-26-2006, 06:33 AM
"And you 28 years old, comeíin at me, six teen, with such ignorance
Iím a lyrical killer bitch, my lines is bullets extending tension wit extra percision
I donít care if u clean and mentally challenged, iím shittin on your next descison"

I guess he took these two bars to heart becasue he will not spit back. Lame

Sicka than aidZ
09-26-2006, 01:43 PM
man he quit settle the fuck down dog

Bigot Hitman
09-26-2006, 03:58 PM

True cuz i ain't realy trippin over him so its whatever.

Battle 1
09-26-2006, 04:25 PM
Fuck it, if you don't spit by 12 tommorow, i win cuz you accpeted this battle in the other thread. Don't understand that if my raps is so shity you can't just lay down one quick verse.

There goes the most illiterate fucker in the planet known as Dead fagat President talking mad shit that makes no absolute sense again. I mean it when I say your illiterate and you can't read english or write properly either, cause you continue to prove so over and over again.

I never said I accept shit, I said be my guest if you wanna get killed or commit your own suicide. Those were my words to be exact. And as my words stated you already killed yourself, cause that book long first verse you spit doesn't even beat my shortest verse that I put up about your fagat ass on the other threads. So bottom-line, until I see a reasonable verse on this thread by you that's not as long as reading a boring book, you already lost fagat retard. Get that through your thick cumm covered face or head cause I don't like repeating myself 10 times cause your to illiterate to read things properly the first time.

:point: :nerdy: (Dead fagat President wears glasses but still can't read properly cause he's illiterate. His real reason for wearing glasses is to protect his eyes from getting cumm inside of his head when he's sucking dick and balls at his so-called basketball games.)

Battle 1
09-26-2006, 04:39 PM

Bigot Hitman
09-26-2006, 04:41 PM
Hooooooooo (Ho)
Youza Hoooooo (Ho)
Youza Hoooooo (Ho)
I said that youza hooooo (Ho)

That ludacris song is what i think about when i read your responses.

Bigot Hitman
09-26-2006, 04:46 PM
To much of a hoe to spit, his lyrics is wack
28 tryin to keep his tupee intact, scared of contact raps
Came out that pussy a virgin, about 336 months later he still is (28 years)
Whats the problem? is u a faggot or do you just got lil dick

There i wrote something in 2 minuets, its that simple, i'm starting to question if you can write anything..., you must be a hoe not to spit anything

Battle 1
09-26-2006, 04:47 PM

No I haven't quit, I never quit cause I'm not a loser like the fagat Dead President. He's just plain ans simple too sorry and weak to battle, it's a waste of time. He doesn't know how to battle and not to mention his level of skill is much below his age of 16 even.

The fagat Dead President is illiterate and killed himself with his very first book long most boring verse and spared me the trouble of having to do it instead for him. If he could spit one reasonable verse worth getting at that isn't as long or boring as a book, then I would get right back at his fagat ass. But that book long boring verse he started this thread with is nowhere near the shit I spit about him on the other threads just compare em' and you'll know that fagat Dead President is a waste of time and joke to begin with. He's even starting to repeat shit I said about him first, biting my style like he does dicks.

Bigot Hitman
09-26-2006, 04:51 PM
"If he could spit one reasonable verse worth getting at that isn't as long or boring as a book, then I would get right back at his fagat ass."

Heeeee's a hooooooooo, ho!

Heeeee's a hooooooooo, ho!

Battle 1
09-26-2006, 04:52 PM
Hooooooooo (Ho)
Youza Hoooooo (Ho)
Youza Hoooooo (Ho)
I said that youza hooooo (Ho)

That ludacris song is what i think about when i read your responses.

This coming from a person who has "Hoe Ass Nigga" to describe himself instead of an avatar. See what I mean now, he trully is a fool.

Bigot Hitman
09-26-2006, 04:54 PM
He's even starting to repeat shit I said about him first, biting my style like he does dicks.

The president bit what shit? Hold up bitch, i ain't ever bit yo shit or anybody's for that matter. If i were going to bite of somebody's style it wouldn't be yours cuz youza hooooooo, HO!

Bigot Hitman
09-26-2006, 04:56 PM
But that book long boring verse he started this thread with is nowhere near the shit I spit about him on the other threads just compare em' and you'll know that fagat Dead President is a waste of time and joke to begin with.

The verse i wrote on the thread wasn't even a diss, was just showing you don't even have the skills to hang with me on the lyrical level. And you can't hang with me when i diss either cuz youza hooooooo

Bigot Hitman
09-26-2006, 05:01 PM
(scared to battle 1's verse, in another thread)
Wannabe president really a dead man I didn't know your mother posted up
cause she's the hoe that loves to dick blow
My whole crew ran through her like snow
You sat back and watched like it was a show
You was hiding in the closet on the D-Low
Your eyes watery like taking hits of hydro
Dead president's mom a 2 dollar hoe
She is dicksucking pro
As in proffesional dead president is a male stripper only wearing one slipper
He's well-known dick licker
Cincinnatti shit kicker
Dead President lives on a farm where he hides from the killa bee swarm
There his pussy stays warm
He was warned so many times before his pussy got torn
Dicks in him like horns
Dead President has more than one asshole with sores
He couldn't find a dildo so he started playing with swords
He is associated with all male whores
Inside his mouth cum pours
Then he spits it back out trying to write rhymes like shoe shines
His mouth got fucked so many times
You'd think he'd keep it shut
But not Dead president cause he's a male slut
Pussy fuck
He plays with everybody's rubber duck
His own mother looks at him and says yuck
She doesn't know how she had him with his lights so dim
And his fagat ass frequently kicked by tims
Dead President's been sucking dick since he was ten for japanese yen
Dead president is cincinnatti's well-known fagat resident
It's evident that he so irrelevant
On Wu Corp with those rhymes he attempts to invent
His mother should of had an abortion to prevent
Dead President has about 6,000 fathers plus his mother never had any daughters
He heard I was going after him so he ran to foreign waters
Speaking of protection his mother half dyke with an errection
You can always find her in the porno section
Dead President's mom is the biggest whore at everybody's door
Travelled over seas during her porno tour
All around the world she's a whore sucking dick to the core
Dead President knows the score
Hollar if you want more
Or your fagat ass can play it smart and ignore
Your rhymes are a bore and put people to sleep so they start to snore
You don't write rhymes only bed-time stories you fagat fucking whore

vs.

My verse, which wasn't even a diss i was just showing that he can't write nearly as good as i can, imo.

Hold up, like common said "you know you done fucked up"
Come on now i outclass you bitch, its like tims to chucks
But i ain't trippin cuz i don't got to prove that i'm so real
Make your poor moms kneel under my balls, for one meal
Username is battle... well from what you've displayed
Is that i got u rattled, before i spit which is to your dismay
Just try to keep up with me on the relay, before you run the mile
Need more conditioning, but how u gone betray then portray your style
Its very simple, like too $hort, which is fine if you come hardcore
Need to learn how to bounce the ball, before you hit the hard wood floor
Son listen, this rappin stuff ain't workin for you, you need to explore
More shit, check the score bitch, murder twice in 1 line for extra gore
I love it, this verse ain't even a diss, I'm just showin your shits wack
Just admit, that you wouldn't blitz back if i sacked, and you was bitch slapped
Write somethin i would take the time to read, then shutter and approach
I'm fat, plus i got the sticky hands wit jelly, but what goods the butter w/o the toast
But on some real shit, 12 years older than me, and still can't hang
Show up at yo crib, bitch slapped ya moms, then where's ya killa gang
That you whished you banged wit, nigga come to cinci you'll see plenty
From brick city, how you come at me with pennies, you need twenties
So step up your level or somethin, cuz this verse was constructed easy
A though, my lines leave shit torn like tornados, and this was conducted breezy

Bigot Hitman
09-26-2006, 05:05 PM
My orignal verse on this thread kilt his shit that he's saying kilt me. Obviously my verse above wasn't a diss verse but since he refuse to spit, for this battle compare his verse above, to the dis section of my verse on the first page of this thread.

Bigot Hitman
09-26-2006, 05:08 PM
So heres the battle verses since this hoe don't want to spit:

Battle one, probably on some gucci man
Bitch ass sad man rollin with pussy clans
And groups, with unused orgasm glands (virgins)
Face stay in the dictionaries, but raps stay bland
With no type of matter, this track I shattered in forty five
Minuets, feel these lyrics I spit and vomit at shorties that live
Hold up, I can’t believe I just typed a whole fuckin page for u
Could easily do two, but I’m alittle lifted for suckin the sage brew
Thats somethin you don’t know about hoe, yo shit can’t cook close
You too shook to look at what you’ve hooked into from the crook’s moat
Bitch, don’t you have enough stitch scars from your last fight?
In contrast I ignite and sitmulate mental states of the masses sight (mentally stimulate readers)
Fake alias cat... with those gay ass alien raps
Out of world bull shit, threatening to pull shit, wit out the gats
Come on duke, you wouldn’t shoot someone raping your sister
You’d swing but hit her, then get yo ass poked witout lotion, like a prisoner
And you 28 years old, come’in at me, six teen, with such ignorance
I’m a lyrical killer bitch, my lines is bullets extending tension wit extra percision
I don’t care if u clean and mentally challenged, i’m shittin on your next descison
Talkin bout I can’t diss, well ok if you thirsty don’t ask for my piss again (dont ask me to write 4u)
I might send you some shity spits, from the deepest of the simplest pits (give u some wack raps)
Hold up let met check the ravens browns game, beat them bitches fifteen to fourteen
But I’ma beat you six teen to no-thing, me against your crew? I shit things on those poor schemes
This is import-ing, I’m expos-ing, your weak lyrics, are you having a mid life crisis?
Twenty eight year old virgin, but married just don’t get none, send me yo wife’s prices
Cuz I know she hoes on the side, I’m trying to make her my hood bitch
I’m had her and took her many times, and my clients say “yo she sucks good dick”
Once I get that bitch from you, proly think you can move back in wit ya moms right?
But the real truth has escaped you, she’s been my hoe since her year 69 prom night
Thinkin yo rhymes tight, shit maybe I will release three pages of rage on you
That noise is me paging you, look through you window, I got the gage in ya view
Inferred at ya head, after one long ass mushy but forceful line, your ego’s dead
Bitch ass thinkin he was finnaly get some pussy, go see yo rhyme doctor instead
Fuck up yo life in one verse like maurice clarett,
You a lame bra, you wear turtle neck fleeces I bet
You don’t even respect your residence, just check the evidence (look at ur posts, no city)
But I’m quick to represent without hesitants, lines is heaven but mostly hell sent

Versus

(Scared to battle once's verse)

Wannabe president really a dead man I didn't know your mother posted up
cause she's the hoe that loves to dick blow
My whole crew ran through her like snow
You sat back and watched like it was a show
You was hiding in the closet on the D-Low
Your eyes watery like taking hits of hydro
Dead president's mom a 2 dollar hoe
She is dicksucking pro
As in proffesional dead president is a male stripper only wearing one slipper
He's well-known dick licker
Cincinnatti shit kicker
Dead President lives on a farm where he hides from the killa bee swarm
There his pussy stays warm
He was warned so many times before his pussy got torn
Dicks in him like horns
Dead President has more than one asshole with sores
He couldn't find a dildo so he started playing with swords
He is associated with all male whores
Inside his mouth cum pours
Then he spits it back out trying to write rhymes like shoe shines
His mouth got fucked so many times
You'd think he'd keep it shut
But not Dead president cause he's a male slut
Pussy fuck
He plays with everybody's rubber duck
His own mother looks at him and says yuck
She doesn't know how she had him with his lights so dim
And his fagat ass frequently kicked by tims
Dead President's been sucking dick since he was ten for japanese yen
Dead president is cincinnatti's well-known fagat resident
It's evident that he so irrelevant
On Wu Corp with those rhymes he attempts to invent
His mother should of had an abortion to prevent
Dead President has about 6,000 fathers plus his mother never had any daughters
He heard I was going after him so he ran to foreign waters
Speaking of protection his mother half dyke with an errection
You can always find her in the porno section
Dead President's mom is the biggest whore at everybody's door
Travelled over seas during her porno tour
All around the world she's a whore sucking dick to the core
Dead President knows the score
Hollar if you want more
Or your fagat ass can play it smart and ignore

Bigot Hitman
09-26-2006, 05:11 PM
"Dead President has about 6,000 fathers plus his mother never had any daughters "

Lame line, what the fuck, this the first time i read yo verse and this shit is what it is, shity. ITs full of lame ass lines. Lame.

Battle 1
09-26-2006, 05:12 PM
The abbreviations to his name are D.P.
As in Double Penetration he loves the sensation
All around the nation
In Cincinnatti's general hosptial he's a frequent rape patient
Everybody fucks Dead President whether black or caucasion
In the east by plenty asian
In his mouth and asshole they leave skin abraisions
And many of invasions
D.P. is who he be cause he can't count to three
With dicks down his holes people ski
He tried to cop a plee cumm washed him down like the sea

:point: :9~ (That's D.P. Cumm washed em' down like the sea)

P.S: This is nothing just a short verse to pull up D.P.'s skirt.
And get his fagat ass excited.

Bigot Hitman
09-26-2006, 05:15 PM
You tried to diss sooo hard on that verse but the shit had no scheme and no skills shown at all. You used all played out rhyming words. Proabaly the first words that popped in your mind.

So simple, are you sure you 28, its hard to believe. Did you just start rhyming a weak ago?

Bigot Hitman
09-26-2006, 05:18 PM
Umm your rhymes are a bore, ummm they put people to sleep, ummm so they snore. Yeah thats a ill line, oooooo shit. Yeah i'm a killa.

^^^
Thats battle 1 when he though about his closer.

Bigot Hitman
09-26-2006, 05:19 PM
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's a Hoooooooooooooooooooooooo, ho

Battle 1
09-26-2006, 05:21 PM
Here's some more shit to get at D.P.'s fagat ass since he's in the mood to play.

Dead President is a gay lord who mastered playing with dicks like a sword
That's how he was able to buy his first Ford
Though college I doubt he can afford
Besides his grades so far away from A's he wouldn't make the cut like spades
He had a sex change like making trades
Plus on top off that I he heard he has aids
Cause in his ass they constantly made raids
Dead President was last seen dancing at gay parades
That's about the only thing he's been doing for decades
He became a fagat prostitute to stay paid
He is the lowest card out of the deck and his life is a wreck
Once during one of his games another player broke his neck

Battle 1
09-26-2006, 05:23 PM

Bigot Hitman
09-26-2006, 05:25 PM
All around the nation
And many of invasions

This proves my point that you don not know how to rap with a scheme, which makes your lines sooo simple and plain. You know most rappers don't only rhyme the last word to the line, the rap it like:

Battle 1
09-26-2006, 05:25 PM
Umm your rhymes are a bore, ummm they put people to sleep, ummm so they snore. Yeah thats a ill line, oooooo shit. Yeah i'm a killa.

^^^
Thats battle 1 when he though about his closer.

Speak english you illiterate. What the fuck are you saying.

Bigot Hitman
09-26-2006, 05:27 PM
I left one letter out of a sentence and it throws you whole mind off, Let me re-type it for you.

Thats battle 1 when he thought about his closer

Lame ass retard

Battle 1
09-26-2006, 05:28 PM
All around the nation
And many of invasions

This proves my point that you don not know how to rap with a scheme, which makes your lines sooo simple and plain. You know most rappers don't only rhyme the last word to the line, the rap it like:

All your shit is conducted breezy cause all you do is throw up farts and then call them rhymes. Fool.

Bigot Hitman
09-26-2006, 05:30 PM
fuck yo lame ass, i'm not bout to be online for hours arguing wit some 28 year old retard. I do have a life. by lame.

P.s. this is when you type you lame ass comments, when i'm offline.

Bigot Hitman
09-26-2006, 05:31 PM
All your shit is conducted breezy cause all you do is throw up farts and then call them rhymes. Fool.

OOOOOOOOOO the 28 year old comes back with the so mature comment as he strikes back with the orignal fart joke.

Bigot Hitman
09-26-2006, 05:32 PM
By lame...

Battle 1
09-26-2006, 05:33 PM
I left one letter out of a sentence and it throws you whole mind off, Let me re-type it for you.

Thats battle 1 when he thought about his closer

Lame ass retard

Leaving letters out is also how you create all your so-called rhyme schemes that you swear you know something about. Those blank surges you have inside your head as you call them. Your a complete idiot needless to say.

Battle 1
09-26-2006, 05:42 PM
fuck yo lame ass, i'm not bout to be online for hours arguing wit some 28 year old retard. I do have a life. by lame.

P.s. this is when you type you lame ass comments, when i'm offline.

There's another one of your excellent rhyme schemes that your always talking about. You have a life by (or of) a lame. I threw in the (or of) so that people would know what your talking about. Cause nobody knows what your talking about half of the time with you being mentally retarded and all.

And your 16 year old life consists of you jerking off to rambo movies with that so-called fake gun you have that that doesn't even have one bullet in it. Talking about your scaring crews and leaving them packing. That's right your leaving them packing the real shit while your just jerking your meat. But that's if you even still have a dick after I gave you your sex-change.

:point: :slutty: (This is what Dead Presdent looks like after his sex-change)

Visionz
09-27-2006, 01:14 PM
Battle1=Smoked Bl(C)unts, even if the bodies are different, yall thinkin w/ the same brain.

Bigot Hitman
09-27-2006, 03:35 PM
There's another one of your excellent rhyme schemes that your always talking about. You have a life by (or of) a lame. I threw in the (or of) so that people would know what your talking about. Cause nobody knows what your talking about half of the time with you being mentally retarded and all.

And your 16 year old life consists of you jerking off to rambo movies with that so-called fake gun you have that that doesn't even have one bullet in it. Talking about your scaring crews and leaving them packing. That's right your leaving them packing the real shit while your just jerking your meat. But that's if you even still have a dick after I gave you your sex-change.

First of all i didn't say i had excellent rhymes schemes, and you can keep posting on this thread or whatever but don't expect responses from me cuz i don't beef with lames so i have no beef wit u.

Battle 1
09-27-2006, 08:23 PM
Battle1=Smoked Bl(C)unts, even if the bodies are different, yall thinkin w/ the same brain.

So what are you saying ?? I saw but didn't read that Smoking Blunts vs Eric Unseen thread until now. And I don't consider what you wrote a diss or insult even though you spelled blunts name like that with the (C)unts, as in cunts and then implying that I am then equal to him or the same. But still like I was saying I read that battle thread with you against him and he had alot of interesting points. I don't dickride for the record so I don't care how popular you are or how many friends you have on the forum or threads, etc. I don't know you or blunts at all except for what I read on that thread, plus also I don't know any of them voters who were as blunts wrote obviously your friends that were voting for you clear as day. So I don't take sides in that battle and can give an honest opinion. Besides I have no beef with you or blunts. But if you want an honest unbiast opinion about that battle between you and blunts. His verse even though only 50 bars was more exciting than yours. No offense or diss just my honest opinion. I'm not saying your wack, just saying blunt's verse had more action and interesting word-play if you compare the two. It was more stronger. Yours might of been well-thought out, but his was more raw and meaner that's all.

jallainINS
09-27-2006, 09:04 PM
this is literally the whackest battle thread ever. this is what that dude (ddd i think) meant by the battlefield fell off. and he was right, do we have a new mod yet cuz this thread should be closed.

every post is battle 1 being stupid or dead president calling him stupid.

why doesnt one of you (dead president) shut up so that the other one will shut up since obviously this battle is over and its obvious who won.

edit: i just read the post above this one. if you seriously think anything about smoke blunts verse was better than erics then you are a joke. you must be smoke blunts with a calmer attitude because thats straight ridiculous. my goodness.

Battle 1
09-27-2006, 09:34 PM
this is literally the whackest battle thread ever. this is what that dude (ddd i think) meant by the battlefield fell off. and he was right, do we have a new mod yet cuz this thread should be closed.

I've seen much wacker. And when was the battlefield ever poppin' if it isn't like you say now ?? Cause if you compare the threads now and those of the past there isn't much difference. Still got wack and good ones back then and now too. It's never been perfect.

Battle 1
09-27-2006, 09:55 PM
edit: i just read the post above this one. if you seriously think anything about smoke blunts verse was better than erics then you are a joke. you must be smoke blunts with a calmer attitude because thats straight ridiculous. my goodness.

If I remember correctly you were one of the ones who voted for your friend Eric. And not only were all of you Eric's friends but didn't even compare line for line or take what was being said in consideration. It's quite clear and obvious who one that one as well. And that's coming from an outside source, I don't know either Eric or Blunts and so I don't take neither ones side. I only compared what they wrote line for line, and word-play being used in thier verses. And schemes aside (meaning not which one was more thought-out cause that might have been Eric's), it's quite obvious who came harder and meaner with it (in otherwords who was rawer) and won that one as well. Which is blunts as I said earlier.

The problem is that sometimes judges or voters, are either friends with the people you vote for so therefore biast about what you like or choose, whether you like to admit that or not.

Battle 1
09-27-2006, 10:13 PM
every post is battle 1 being stupid or dead president calling him stupid.

There's a difference between being really stupid or playing around or having fun with your opponent. No offense or diss, but have you actually even ever battled anyone at all yet or before ? Like for example on these threads before ?? So that it can be seen or proven that you even know what your talking about or coming from experience. Since you claim that you know something about battling or the battlefield, etc. Cause I have noticed that some people like to only vote or voice their opinions about battles, but have no real experience and in other words have never ever been in a real battle themselves even.

Bigot Hitman
09-28-2006, 06:45 AM
"why doesnt one of you (dead president) shut up so that the other one will shut up since obviously this battle is over and its obvious who won."

I already posted this: and you can keep posting on this thread or whatever but don't expect responses from me cuz i don't beef with lames so i have no beef wit u.

So i pretty much already said i was going to stop responding to him.

Battle 1
09-28-2006, 04:15 PM
"why doesnt one of you (dead president) shut up so that the other one will shut up since obviously this battle is over and its obvious who won."

I already posted this: and you can keep posting on this thread or whatever but don't expect responses from me cuz i don't beef with lames so i have no beef wit u.

So i pretty much already said i was going to stop responding to him.

That's right, you heard. Me and D.P. aint talking or responding to each other no more. I hope that's clear. I couldn't agree more. It's better that way anyways.

:clap:

VernakuLa
09-28-2006, 06:05 PM
wheres this other dudes verse?

Bigot Hitman
09-28-2006, 09:38 PM
wheres this other dudes verse?

He refused to spit, apparently my verse wasn't to his standards.