View Full Version : ??? Bars & Running...
09-25-2006, 06:33 AM
which rap artists have a done X-amount of Bars & Running track.
i know, game he done upto 300, did he do 400?
Canibus got one aint he?
09-25-2006, 08:46 AM
i don't count bars when i listen to MCs spit so i wouldn't know
09-25-2006, 10:39 AM
nah man you got it wrong. i dont know shit about bars, not even how to count A bar.
Game done track's called 300 Bars & Running.
'Bis got 100 Bars on 2000 B.C
09-25-2006, 11:32 AM
check hiphopgame for a guerilla black track mate, think its called 300 bars, bloody good aswell
09-25-2006, 11:39 AM
game did 120 bars also.....
09-25-2006, 12:06 PM
The Game - 360 Bars
This is very hot track. Beat is ill. Sounds like Primo but i'm not sure.
09-25-2006, 12:18 PM
ok.... these are the ones Game has done
100 Bars and Runnin - YouKnowWhatItIs vol. 1 mixtape
200 Bars and Runnin - YouKnowWhatItIs vol. 2 mixtape
300 Bars and Runnin - YouKnowWhatItIs vol. 3 mixtape
he has also done
09-25-2006, 01:50 PM
Game's are kinda weak they're just punchline-after-punchline and half the time he's dissing the imaginary man. Canibus' 100 Bars on 2000 B.C. was the shit... he had a structure to that and was ripping straight Canibus style for 100 bars. Didn't Ice Cube do one way back? And I think Lloyd Banks may have one... but Game has done the shit out of it in the past leading me to believe someone else on the West had to do it for him to bite.
09-25-2006, 01:51 PM
Beanie Siegal did 1,ooo bars that's the most i know of.
How the hell is 360 bars only five minutes and 300 bars was 15 minutes?
09-25-2006, 06:22 PM
the song is called 360 degrees, the dumbass just titled it 360 bars
09-25-2006, 06:25 PM
oh and what song is that beat for? i dont think it was made for game
09-25-2006, 08:18 PM
woah! could you PLEASE up that Beanie 1,000 bars track?!?!?!?
09-25-2006, 08:19 PM
p.s i thought it was just something a lot of artists did but it doesnt seem too popular with em. hmm....
09-25-2006, 08:29 PM
"If you take the 120 bars, put it with the 240 bars, then add the 360 bars with one kevin federline what you get?" -Game
09-25-2006, 08:40 PM
hold on i got all the games bars downloaded loemme see
he disses differant ppl 240 disses spida and dont feel like listin the rest.
09-25-2006, 09:05 PM
300 bars is sick the dj really out does himself he mixes differant beats and shit u hear shook ones beat first and it changes up.
The bone thugs art of war disc 2 track one beat starts 300 bars.
09-26-2006, 10:51 PM
just in case anyone was interested, these are the beats Game used for 300 Bars. They might be in order, might not, gotta hear the track again
* Boogie Down Productions - Love's Gonna Get'cha (Material Love) - produced by Pal Joey
* Jay-Z - Takeover - produced by Kanye West
* Jay-Z featuring The Notorious B.I.G. - Brooklyn's Finest - produced by Clark Kent
* Mobb Deep - Shook Ones Pt. II - produced by Mobb Deep
* Dr. Dre - Keep Their Heads Ringin' - produced by Dr. Dre
* QB Finest - Da Bridge 2001 - produced by L.E.S.
* Jay-Z - Lucifer
* Jadakiss - By Your Side
* Terror Squad - Lean Back - produced by Scott Storch
* Lloyd Banks - I'm So Fly - produced by Timbaland
* 50 Cent - Just a Lil' Bit - produced by Scott Storch
* Nas - Destroy & Rebuild - produced by Baby Paul & Mike Risko
* Wu-Tang Clan - Method Man - produced by RZA
* Jay-Z - Dead Presidents - produced by Ski
* The Notorious B.I.G. - Who Shot Ya - produced by Nashiem Myrick
* LL Cool J - I Shot Ya - produced by Trackmasters
* 50 Cent - In Da Club - produced by Dr. Dre
* Jay-Z - Dear Summer - produced by Just Blaze
* Kanye West - Diamonds from Sierra Leone - produced by Kanye West
* [[Notorious B.I.G & Jay-Z- Brookyln's Finest- produced by ?
* The Game - Runnin' - produced by Hi-Tek
* Eazy-E - Real Muthaphuckkin G's - produced by Rhythm D
* Juvenile, Wacko, and Skip - Nolia Clap - produced by ???
* Jay-Z - Blueprint 2 - produced by Charlemagne
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.