PDA

View Full Version : romantic ass shit to say to yo bitch

SHRAP
09-25-2006, 08:34 AM
i was thinkin of some shit today to say to ya bitch to make the ho feel appreciated and shit, make the trick feel special feel me, not special like that mothafucka ernest from ernest goes 2 jail (R.I.P) but special as in if "i had the choice between you and a million dollars, id think about it for bout 2 seconds seconds yeah, then id take the money, but at least id think about that shit and thats a lot time more than another dude"

if i had a 3 way wit u and Beyonce, id fuck u first... before i fuck beyonce again

i still remember the way i felt the first time i saw your beautiful... PUSSY, DAMN I WANTED TO HIT THAT SHIT LIKE A MOTHAFUCKA

i want you to be my girl forever... or until your tongue fall out, whichever 1 come first

you gotta be crazy sayin i dont think bout your needs... i always buy you a pack of cigarettes for your birthday

i had a bunch more of this shit that was way better but i forgot that shit, fellas help me out and drop some more sweet ass shit to say to yo bitch

Edgar Erebus
09-25-2006, 09:16 AM
U real Casanova. He shoulda hide deeply in asshole be4 you.

Gawd
09-25-2006, 09:51 AM
Shrap to his mother..." Momma dont you know Im a REAL gang banger!!11"

snapple
09-25-2006, 09:57 AM
for real yo you just need to not be allowed to make threads it's bad enough you embarress yourself on the daily in other threads...

Sexy Jasper
09-25-2006, 09:59 AM
Hi Mr. Hand, remember me?

Locust
09-25-2006, 10:42 AM
when i grow up i want to be like shrap

Sexy Jasper
09-25-2006, 11:16 AM
when i grow up i want to be like shrapHAHAAAAHAAAAHA

Brent Schulze
09-25-2006, 11:16 AM
when i grow up i want to be like shrap

you must be no older than 4

SHRAP
09-25-2006, 11:38 AM
man i wanna hear yall say some romantic shit youd say 2 ya bitch, not some bitch ass shit youd fake on the internet like youd say that 2 your pimp. if you dont like my thread get the fuck out u scary bitch. if u like talkin shit to me go do it in 1 of the other threads thats dedicated to talkin shit to me. dont ruin the fuckin forum by cloggin it up wit your bullshittery and dickridery u fake ass faggots

Gawd
09-25-2006, 11:43 AM
dont ruin the fuckin forum by cloggin it up wit your bullshittery and dickridery u fake ass faggots

Shrap this advice is golden. Read it to yourself 100 times please.

tekunique
09-25-2006, 11:44 AM
keep in it real, REAL DUMB.

SHRAP
09-25-2006, 11:55 AM
Shrap this advice is golden. Read it to yourself 100 times please.

look whos talkin bullshittery, u was the fag that was talkin all this racist shit and try 2 play it off like u playin and u aint really racist and u just killin time by talkin some fake shit on the internet.

what u really need to do to kill time is get your FAT FUCKIN ASS off the fuckin computer and go take a walk or somethin, at least do some kind of fuckin movement wit your body other than takin a donut out of a box and placin it in yo greasy ass mouth

and that advice my lardass buddy is more gold than your office drawer full of werther's original candy wrappers

u cant even take the time to make yourself not disgustingly fat and u on here tryin to run ya mouth on some nerd shit? bitch nothin u suggest can mean shit, who the fuck is gonna listen 2 a man who cant even see his dick

Fresh
09-25-2006, 12:06 PM
Bend over, hoe.

SHRAP
09-25-2006, 12:08 PM
Bend over, hoe.

splendid example, not only are u givin the bitch attention by addressin her at all but u are expressin desire 4 her, to do somethin, in this case 90 degree angle that shit so u got the option of either rockin that shit doggy or fuck up her bowel movementz, or maybe u just bout to tell her to make that shit clap, either way the bitch gotta feel special that u showed her all that attention and desire wit the smoothness to convey all your emotions at once in 3 simple words

Fresh
09-25-2006, 12:18 PM
I just wanted a fuck, but yeah, sure.

INF
09-25-2006, 12:24 PM
This right here is the truest shit Skale ever said so I'm quoting it. It aint cuz I'm a hater. Matter of fact, we all hate something so that makes us all haters in one way or another. I hate ignorance , plain and simple.
look whos talkin bullshittery, u was the fag that was talkin all this racist shit and try 2 play it off like u playin and u aint really racist and u just killin time by talkin some fake shit on the internet.

what u really need to do to kill time is get your FAT FUCKIN ASS off the fuckin computer and go take a walk or somethin, at least do some kind of fuckin movement wit your body other than takin a donut out of a box and placin it in yo greasy ass mouth

and that advice my lardass buddy is more gold than your office drawer full of werther's original candy wrappers

u cant even take the time to make yourself not disgustingly fat and u on here tryin to run ya mouth on some nerd shit? bitch nothin u suggest can mean shit, who the fuck is gonna listen 2 a man who cant even see his dick

L~>1<~NKS
09-25-2006, 01:12 PM
Dog, I'll tell u what definintley not to call ur lady, "ur bitch". These dayz that's nuff romantics.

Unfortunaltey I can't expose my romanticisms on this forum - ladies may think Im full of shit. :dududu:

Robert
09-25-2006, 01:35 PM
Hmmm....this thread isnt really about romance is it?

WU-KILLAH
09-25-2006, 01:42 PM
It's obvious this fag has never touched a girl in his whole life.

Robert
09-25-2006, 02:13 PM
^^Dunno man, i reckon half the time Shrap makes these threads to stir people up...but who knows.....

TeknicelStylez
09-25-2006, 02:37 PM
Dog, I'll tell u what definintley not to call ur lady, "ur bitch". These dayz that's nuff romantics.

Unfortunaltey I can't expose my romanticisms on this forum - ladies may think Im full of shit. :dududu:

Shit you lay that pipe line down hard enough you can call your bitch female dog across a field and she gon nod her fuckin head up and down and come runnin over with her tongue out.

You guys need to learn how to get females stuck to your penis, thats why you got no power over em. It's all about mind control and official fucking skills, for real.

If you meeting a bitch for the first time break the ice with something like this

((Dramatization))

Tek Stylez: Ayo girl, you wanna go out grab some pizza than we can go back to my place and fuck?

Bitch: No

Tek Stylez: What bitch, you don't like pizza??

After she realizes she doesn't like pizza, but loves sex, she will start getting interested. This is when you ask to take her out. Best first date location, you guessed it, the motherfuckin strip club. My older sister always taught me, you don't know shit about somebody till you go to the strip club with em. So why the fuck not, when that bitch see all them titties and asses shaking around, she gon be jealous that it aint hers! Make sure you ask her to get change first break them bills into singles, you don't want to spend all her money on the first date.

Now that she all worked up you lay it down real smooth to her, take her back to her house and wait for her to invite you in, you know its coming. Than when you get inside make sure you bang the shit out that bitch, make her head bump up against the head board (wall if the bitch poor). If you don't hear your balls hitting her ass every 1/10th second, you aint doing it right.

If you follow this to the tee, that bitch will do anything you tell her to and follow you around for the rest of your life. Have fun.

Its Big Lu baby
09-25-2006, 02:46 PM
Shit you lay that pipe line down hard enough you can call your bitch female dog across a field and she gon nod her fuckin head up and down and come runnin over with her tongue out.

You guys need to learn how to get females stuck to your penis, thats why you got no power over em. It's all about mind control and official fucking skills, for real.

If you meeting a bitch for the first time break the ice with something like this

((Dramatization))

Tek Stylez: Ayo girl, you wanna go out grab some pizza than we can go back to my place and fuck?

After she realizes she doesn't like pizza, but loves sex, she will start getting interested. This is when you ask to take her out. Best first date location, you guessed it, the motherfuckin strip club. My older sister always taught me, you don't know shit about somebody till you go to the strip club with em. So why the fuck not, when that bitch see all them titties and asses shaking around, she gon be jealous that it aint hers! Make sure you ask her to get change first break them bills into singles, you don't want to spend all her money on the first date.

Now that she all worked up you lay it down real smooth to her, take her back to her house and wait for her to invite you in, you know its coming. Than when you get inside make sure you bang the shit out that bitch, make her head bump up against the head board (wall if the bitch poor). If you don't hear your balls hitting her ass every 1/10th second, you aint doing it right.

If you follow this to the tee, that bitch will do anything you tell her to and follow you around for the rest of your life. Have fun.

this is true
and i was gonna say tha same shit untill i heard your response.
eddi murphy says the same shit in raw or delirious.

snapple
09-25-2006, 02:58 PM
"for the first 5 years of our marriage i was refferd to by him and his friends as White Honkey Bitch."

Gawd
09-25-2006, 02:59 PM

a paragraph long fat joke.
your obsessed with teh fat

TeknicelStylez
09-25-2006, 03:00 PM
^^^roflmaofmsaomfasomf

YO WHITE HONKEY BITCH!$@! Make me a fuckin sandwich, remeber I'm timing you.

snapple
09-25-2006, 03:01 PM
hahahahahahhahaha god damn i love that shit

TeknicelStylez
09-25-2006, 03:02 PM
lol thats quotable ed...

Gawd
09-25-2006, 03:03 PM
^^^roflmaofmsaomfasomf

YO WHITE HONKEY BITCH!$@! Make me a fuckin sandwich, remeber I'm timing you.

Create me a sandwhich worthy of teh fat...lawls.

TeknicelStylez
09-25-2006, 03:05 PM
thats a big sandwich mang...

you look like a blimpies best type of dude

stak84
09-25-2006, 03:08 PM
"i dont gotta wear condoms, im sterile"

ps shrap your still an idiot

L~>1<~NKS
09-25-2006, 03:18 PM

((Dramatization))

^^^Nigga, please - I follow no man, I get pussy my way and enough of it regardless.
This thread about romantics, sun aint nuthin romantic about callin a female u like, a bitch -all that shit u typed is real, but it pertains to BITCH's and HOE's...

How old/young ru Tek???

TeknicelStylez
09-25-2006, 04:00 PM
says it under my name yo, 20

That shit pertain to any female you can get a bitch that only fucked one time and is innocent as hell to be the nastiest freak bitch alive, you just gotta have them mackadocious steelos.

BRONZBODY
09-25-2006, 04:30 PM
dont look at me like that....u want some dick or not?? betta get yo muthafuggin mind right!!

Dokuro
09-25-2006, 04:31 PM
homie you must be single shit all i do is tell her this words "love you"
its simple it works

L~>1<~NKS
09-25-2006, 09:26 PM
says it under my name yo, 20

That shit pertain to any female you can get a bitch that only fucked one time and is innocent as hell to be the nastiest freak bitch alive, you just gotta have them mackadocious steelos.

Well there's cats that jus put any age up there...

Mackadocious??
Haha Tek - yo, you a funny dood man... i don't think that way know more sun... I'm well fed by experience to distinguish the real women (ladies) from the fake (Skeezerz, Hoes, etc.).

SHRAP
09-25-2006, 09:34 PM

its not for your lady, its for your BITCH

SHRAP
09-25-2006, 09:35 PM
^^Dunno man, i reckon half the time Shrap makes these threads to stir people up...but who knows.....

never do

L~>1<~NKS
09-25-2006, 09:47 PM
its not for your lady, its for your BITCH

That's the thing though why would u do anythin romantic for ur BITCH???

FUCK those skeezas sun - they only good for the followin:
SIT, BEG, FUCK, ROLE OVER, GO TO SLEEP.

That's it I don't want nuthin else from a bitch, and I wouldn't spend my valuble time tryin to luv up the bitch.

Im jus curious to know if u actually meant ur lady (obviously not). Cuz being romantic to a bitch is a waste, sun.

Lil' Ruger
09-25-2006, 09:54 PM
i was thinkin of some shit today to say to ya bitch to make the ho feel appreciated and shit, make the trick feel special feel me, not special like that mothafucka ernest from ernest goes 2 jail (R.I.P) but special as in if "i had the choice between you and a million dollars, id think about it for bout 2 seconds seconds yeah, then id take the money, but at least id think about that shit and thats a lot time more than another dude"

if i had a 3 way wit u and Beyonce, id fuck u first... before i fuck beyonce again

i still remember the way i felt the first time i saw your beautiful... PUSSY, DAMN I WANTED TO HIT THAT SHIT LIKE A MOTHAFUCKA

i want you to be my girl forever... or until your tongue fall out, whichever 1 come first

you gotta be crazy sayin i dont think bout your needs... i always buy you a pack of cigarettes for your birthday

i had a bunch more of this shit that was way better but i forgot that shit, fellas help me out and drop some more sweet ass shit to say to yo bitch

i LOVE........your pussy

i am imagining my dick in your ass

if i was to choose between you and vida guerra i wouldn't pick you bbut at least you were a choice

have you ever considered being fucked up the ass?

hmmm no condoms? go get the garbage bags

BITCH hold my nuts up they scrapin on da pavement.

WAX my pimp cane ho!

if i was to fuck you my dick wud throw up!

oLd_KaiNry
09-25-2006, 10:17 PM
"if u were a booger,i'd pick you first"

lol

''damn girl your dad must be a terrorist cuz u the bomb''

yall probably heard it before but i dont care

Lil' Ruger
09-25-2006, 10:24 PM
is that a pillow in ur ass? cuz its mo cushion for the pushin. lol

TeknicelStylez
09-25-2006, 10:29 PM
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: this betta?
TeknickelStylez: xO JeNNifeR <3 kisses 311 xoxoxo
TeknickelStylez: thats gonna be my new screen name roflmao
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: ROFL
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: u guysz goin out?
TeknickelStylez: who
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: u n that girl
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: idk her name
TeknickelStylez: i jsut made that shit up
TeknickelStylez: you ass
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: noo u fuck
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: im sayin taht girl u was tellin me bout
TeknickelStylez: oh na
TeknickelStylez: we was never going out
TeknickelStylez: we just chill
TeknickelStylez: i dont have girlfriends
TeknickelStylez: you know that
TeknickelStylez: yo I went out with this white chick from work like last week
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: maybe u need one =o]
TeknickelStylez: because she was all like
TeknickelStylez: I like you and shit
TeknickelStylez: so I was like fuck it I'll give her the dick
TeknickelStylez: bitch was corny as hell
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: how?
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: ROFL
TeknickelStylez: gay ass facial expressions
TeknickelStylez: talked like a little girl
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: u guys fucked
TeknickelStylez: hells na
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: lmfao
TeknickelStylez: she couldn't kiss for shit
TeknickelStylez: i wasn't gonna smash that
TeknickelStylez: hell na
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: how old 12?
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: lolsz
TeknickelStylez: laffz
TeknickelStylez: yeaaa right
TeknickelStylez: she was 20
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: 20 fucksz 12 yr oldas
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: olds*
TeknickelStylez: she was just on some inexperienced shit
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: she look ghood?
TeknickelStylez: yea she looked good
TeknickelStylez: but her personality ruined it
TeknickelStylez: she aint had no swagger
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: lmfao!
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: my titties r deliciouslyyyyyy BiG =o]
TeknickelStylez: i couldn't even explain it
TeknickelStylez: bitch was just corny
TeknickelStylez: my dick is even bigger in your mouth
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: my ass?
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: lmfao
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: hmmm
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: mouf
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: i guess
TeknickelStylez: in your ass
TeknickelStylez: thats too big
TeknickelStylez: you'll start crying
TeknickelStylez: "take it out tek"
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: haha!
TeknickelStylez: lol
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: i dun like thngs up there
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: it an EXiT not an ENTER sign
TeknickelStylez: thats what they all say
TeknickelStylez: i be on some hypnotism shit when i be fucking
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: na, i dun be gettin down with my ass
TeknickelStylez: i'll have you doin shit you aint dream of
TeknickelStylez: just because you so fuckin aroused at the moment
TeknickelStylez: freak passion
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: lolsz thats new
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: ?
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: you no call me =o[ not cool
TeknickelStylez: im a new nigga
TeknickelStylez: fuck them old cats
TeknickelStylez: i told you i dropped my cell phone
TeknickelStylez: i dont even got your number
TeknickelStylez: besides when i was calling
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: oh yea forgot
TeknickelStylez: your dad would pick up
TeknickelStylez: all grumpy and shit
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: yea hes old give him a break
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: im so pissed
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: like yesterday
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: my cable box just didnt decided to ork
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: so i thynk iima bash it in da fuckin wall
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: for no reason it jus stopped for no reason
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: like a cockhead it is
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: fuckin worthless piece of shit
bOOm DigiTy bAnG:
TeknickelStylez: laff
TeknickelStylez: they cut your cable off
TeknickelStylez: poor ass nigga
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: na the box anet turnin on
TeknickelStylez: na but on the reals though
TeknickelStylez: when you gon let me run up in that
TeknickelStylez: stop changing the subject
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: haha! wen im single
TeknickelStylez: fuck that shit
TeknickelStylez: you will gimme that pussy
TeknickelStylez: watch when i see you again
TeknickelStylez: jedi mind tricks
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: haha! u gonna use "physical force" on me?
TeknickelStylez: i will if I have to
TeknickelStylez: I don't want to
TeknickelStylez: but if it comes down to it, i don't think i can help myself
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: dripping wet pussy who can resist
TeknickelStylez: exactly
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: strawberries
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: YUMMY!
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: :-P
TeknickelStylez: dont make me start hangin out on 73rd
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: u wouldn't
TeknickelStylez: i would
TeknickelStylez: matter fact
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: doubt it
TeknickelStylez: i think i gotta pick up my tip share tommorow
TeknickelStylez: i might just be in the area
TeknickelStylez: you better hide yourself
TeknickelStylez: because If I catch you slippin i'ma stick my dick in
TeknickelStylez: you feel me
TeknickelStylez: but you know and I know, I'ma see you outside like clockwork
TeknickelStylez: because i'm irresistable
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: haha! thats if u der
TeknickelStylez: I will be
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: time?
TeknickelStylez: All I have is my balls and my word
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: so i can ide
TeknickelStylez: so you can "hide" right
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: hide*
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: lol not hide
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: jus not run into 73rd
TeknickelStylez: why you trying to front for
TeknickelStylez: watchu think im going to 73rd for
TeknickelStylez: to hunt your ass down like a motherfuckin gazelle
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: u sed ht
TeknickelStylez: go lion mode on your pussy
TeknickelStylez: bitch
TeknickelStylez: i'm motherfucking tek
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: bitch excuse
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: did u call methat?
TeknickelStylez: so what if i did
TeknickelStylez: you know you likeded it
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: likeded tahts my word
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: thats*
TeknickelStylez: thats mine
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: rtahts MINE
TeknickelStylez: stop playing
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: foreverrrr
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: n HURTEDED
TeknickelStylez: but for real
TeknickelStylez: be on 73rd 4 o clock sharp
TeknickelStylez: don't make me come looking for you
TeknickelStylez: matter fact make that shit 6
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: igihtyy
TeknickelStylez: or 7
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: k
TeknickelStylez: i will find you
TeknickelStylez: i aint playing
TeknickelStylez: i found you the first time
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: pick one im not riniing up der ever hour
TeknickelStylez: 7 o clock
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: surprisingly
TeknickelStylez: dress nice
TeknickelStylez: make sure you fresh and shit
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: daaa every day jus not that day it was a abd day
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: bad*
TeknickelStylez: no doubt

this is how you talk to women, some msn dialogue

Lil' Ruger
09-25-2006, 10:33 PM
BEST PART!

TeknickelStylez: na but on the reals though
TeknickelStylez: when you gon let me run up in that
TeknickelStylez: stop changing the subject
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: haha! wen im single
TeknickelStylez: fuck that shit
TeknickelStylez: you will gimme that pussy
TeknickelStylez: watch when i see you again
TeknickelStylez: jedi mind tricks
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: haha! u gonna use "physical force" on me?
TeknickelStylez: i will if I have to
TeknickelStylez: I don't want to
TeknickelStylez: but if it comes down to it, i don't think i can help myself
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: dripping wet pussy who can resist
TeknickelStylez: exactly
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: strawberries
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: YUMMY!
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: :-P
TeknickelStylez: dont make me start hangin out on 73rd
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: u wouldn't
TeknickelStylez: i would
TeknickelStylez: matter fact
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: doubt it
TeknickelStylez: i think i gotta pick up my tip share tommorow
TeknickelStylez: i might just be in the area
TeknickelStylez: you better hide yourself
TeknickelStylez: because If I catch you slippin i'ma stick my dick in
TeknickelStylez: you feel me
TeknickelStylez: but you know and I know, I'ma see you outside like clockwork
TeknickelStylez: because i'm irresistable
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: haha! thats if u der
TeknickelStylez: I will be
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: time?
TeknickelStylez: All I have is my balls and my word
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: so i can ide
TeknickelStylez: so you can "hide" right
bOOm DigiTy bAnG: hide*

SHRAP
09-26-2006, 10:04 AM
That's the thing though why would u do anythin romantic for ur BITCH???

FUCK those skeezas sun - they only good for the followin:
SIT, BEG, FUCK, ROLE OVER, GO TO SLEEP.

That's it I don't want nuthin else from a bitch, and I wouldn't spend my valuble time tryin to luv up the bitch.

Im jus curious to know if u actually meant ur lady (obviously not). Cuz being romantic to a bitch is a waste, sun.

tellin a bitch some bullshit wastes valuable time? holy fuck u must talk slow as fuck

L~>1<~NKS
09-26-2006, 10:14 AM
tellin a bitch some bullshit wastes valuable time? holy fuck u must talk slow as fuck

Nevamind, sun.

Bloo
09-26-2006, 12:13 PM
I usually approach my bitch and be like, "Look here, normally I don't be handin out roses unless you gonna suck my dick. But it's our anniversary and shit so I'm at least expectin to fuck you in your ass tonight. And because I'm a stand up guy, I'ma let you choose the position, for three minutes."