PDA

View Full Version : Fucking Jive

xHard to Earnx
09-25-2006, 11:16 PM
I'm thinking Hell Hath No Fury is never going to come out. It's been constantly pushed back, which got me heated earlier this week. Now seeing that they got a perfect score in XXL* has got me going beyond insane. I'd love it if Clipse really did lynch the Jive dudes.

*http://xxlmag.com/online/?p=4926

snapple
09-25-2006, 11:17 PM
ummm....it's not dropping halloween....wow thats wack as fuck

CharlesJones
09-26-2006, 08:12 PM
Jive records is a fucked up record label. They let Mobb Deep go because Amerika's Nightmare album didn't sell well and i liked the album. A Tribe Called Quest, Keith Murray, KRS One, UGK had problems with Jive. I'm mad at Jive for not releasing KRS One's Maximum Strength album which should've came out 7 years ago. Keith Murray's Enigma album was very good and Keith only did one video from the album which was The Rhyme and that album didn't go gold. Too Short has had problems with Jive also and that's why he said his latest album Blow The Whistle is his last album for Jive. Remember when Too Short said he was retiring when Gettin It album came out? He said that because he said he had to restructure his contract with Jive because i guess he didn't like the money they were giving him.