PDA

View Full Version : Muhammad (pbuh) is in Judaic scripture.

Urban_Journalz
09-27-2006, 01:38 AM
I aim this one DIRECTLY at the Zionists. }:T To FURTHER crumble their already feeble foundations. Also, and with a bit more respect, I aim this at any and all who either have no time to look up such things or would just like to know what's really going on here.

First of all, Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) IS The Final Messenger Of God AND it's IN The Old Testament and other scriptures preceeding The Holy Qur'an.

"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, "Read this, I pray thee.": and he sayeth, "I do not know how to read."-Isaiah-29:12

"Read! In the name of your lord who has created all that exists. He has created man from a clot.
Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous. Who has taught by the pen. Taught man what he knew not." Al-Qur'an: Surah 96: 1-5

"The angel (Gabriel ((upon whom be peace)) ), came to him and asked him to read. The Prophet replied, "I do not know how to read."-Sunnah: Sahih Bukhari. Book 1-Chapter 1: Hadith#3

Muhammad's (pbuh) name is in The Songs Of Solomon (upon whom be peace).
His name appears in HAGGAI 2:7, under the Hebrew word MAHMAD, which means "Praised One". MUHAMMAD means "Praised One" in Arabic, so this is undoubtedly referring to the Arabian Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).
According to Ben Yehuda's Hebrew-English Dictionary, MAHMAD is CORRECTLY pronounced as MAHAMAD (not MAHMAD), which is VERY close to MUHAMMAD.

The 5th chapter of The Songs Of Solomon is discussing a future prophet. A man not yet alive at that time. In verse 15, it says, "His countenance (face) IS AS LEBANON." So, he is obviously of Arabic, or, Semetic descent.

F.Y.I. A Semite is a person from any of the groups of people who descended from Shem, the eldest son of Noah. This including Sumerians, Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews and Arabs. I.E. The peoples of Southwestern Asia aka The Middle East.

Look it up for yourself.
Unless you're too....SCARED!!!!

Holla back but, please, bring SOUND ARGUEMENTS!!!! If you can. :t

Ultimate Fist
09-27-2006, 01:49 AM
Beware your tongue. You may start a fire bringing politics into a subject of theology. That is the sin behind Zionism and I warn you that you endanger the credibility of Islam by making anti-Zionism statements before something that has more to do with the credibility of Judaism than politics. Do you use the truth as a weapon or do you use it as a light to break through the darkness?

That being said, some of these aren't the best verse for proving the legitamacy of Islam. Isaiah 29 appears to be a concidence; its an extended metaphor on how the Jews ignored God's teachings. Songs of Soloman, which is a love poem, seems to be describing the man's features that she loves.

"His Appearance is excellent like Lebanon, excellent as cedars." He is as beautiful and strong as a tree.

Urban_Journalz
09-27-2006, 02:24 AM
The credibility of Islam ca never be quetioned except to one who has little to no faith. I'm expressing the fact that Zionists don't know the religion they call themselves following as well as they'd like to believe they do. My purpose IS to shine light. It was meant to be taken as proof of the relationship between The 3 monotheistic religions and trace the prophecy back a bit so people would know a bit more than what they choose.

As far as coincidence, there may be a lot of The Bible that has been re-written, but there is still an abundance of truth left in it. I don't believe in coincidence or luck because both imply a happening "just because", with know purpose or order given. Even if I did, coincidence and scripture just don't mix with me.

I still stick by what I said, not only because of the obvious relations, but also because Muhammad (pbuh) is named. Remember that no other person was given this name until he was born.

Koolish
09-27-2006, 11:21 AM
you know what, taking one line out of the Bible is no different than taking one line out of a paragraph. without the lines preceding or following it you can say whatever the fuck you want.

just look at KRS-One, he was cited as saying that blacks cheered when 911 happened, and when he went on to explain himself he had no chance.

Urban_Journalz
09-27-2006, 03:13 PM
Actually, it's very different. If you know what to look for, one line is enough. If you know you book, one line is enough. I know The Qur'an and I read it frequently. The Qur'an confirms both The Gospel and The Torah. This is the basis of my study of the current subject. Again, even though The Bible has been re-written and tampered with, there is still abundant truth in it for those willing to seek it out in earnest.