PDA

View Full Version : Whats in the mug???

INF
09-27-2006, 02:19 PM
All answers gotta be specific. If you think that its coffee, then say what kind. You think its soda, same thing. You think its .......you get the picture.

http://myspace-026.vo.llnwd.net/01219/62/06/1219596026_l.jpg

snapple
09-27-2006, 02:20 PM
HAZElnut

INF
09-27-2006, 02:25 PM
cold
HAZElnut

EAGLE EYE
09-27-2006, 02:39 PM
Manute Bol's semen

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-27-2006, 02:42 PM
I'd Say Ice Water!

crass
09-27-2006, 02:45 PM
iced tea

INF
09-27-2006, 02:46 PM
Manute Bol's semen

Though this is an NBA related mug....No its not Manute's seman. What the fuck ever happened to Manute anyway?

I'd Say Ice Water!

Naw B. I should be drinkin Ice Water though. I'll give a clue though. The Liquid is Ice cold.

Naw Crass , it aint Tea. The color is somewhat the same though.

Visionz
09-27-2006, 02:48 PM
The Liquid is Ice cold.
You figuered out how to put my talents into a mug?!!? Don't drink that shit homie, its too much for a mortal to handle.

INF
09-27-2006, 02:49 PM
Yooooooooooooooooooooo! Eric. Where ya been?

TeknicelStylez
09-27-2006, 02:49 PM
beer

coors to be exact

TeknicelStylez
09-27-2006, 02:50 PM
maybe natural ice

Dirty Knowledge
09-27-2006, 02:51 PM
Red Juice, Robotussin and a pinch of Crown Royale

Visionz
09-27-2006, 02:53 PM
Yooooooooooooooooooooo! Eric. Where ya been?
here, there, the yucatan penisuala,

INF
09-27-2006, 02:53 PM
Haha..alright then Tek. You gotz the brew part right. As for the brand.....

This Ginobili mug done seen damn near every kind of beer but today I'm keepin it simple. Copped a six pack of 16's that came to about $4. This brew is cheap everywhere. Its been around forever as well.

beer

coors to be exact

Visionz
09-27-2006, 02:54 PM
long island iced tea is my official guess

CherChezLaMarauder
09-27-2006, 02:54 PM
Lil' John's pimp juice

TeknicelStylez
09-27-2006, 02:55 PM
corona

lol at me

im looking at this thread 15 minutes ago, and i'm like "this shit is stupid"

now i'm playing your little game...

TeknicelStylez
09-27-2006, 02:56 PM
if not corona, definately heineken

crass
09-27-2006, 02:56 PM
old english

Gawd
09-27-2006, 02:58 PM
ghey faggot non alchoholic wine cooler mixture of womanItis breat milk....

That be in thar cup

crass
09-27-2006, 02:59 PM
god damn it, there are 1000000000 kinds of booze.

EAGLE EYE
09-27-2006, 03:00 PM
shlitz or pbr

TeknicelStylez
maybe budweiser...

INF
Haha, aint nobody gonna guess this brew. Its gonna take at least two more pages. Alright alright peep this - its gotta lady up on it. Thats all I'm sayin.:lmao:

EAGLE EYE
09-27-2006, 03:01 PM
Tek when u turn 21?

crass
09-27-2006, 03:02 PM
guinness

Unforgiven
09-27-2006, 03:03 PM
Red Juice, Robotussin and a pinch of Crown Royale

whats that contraption called?

Gawd
09-27-2006, 03:03 PM
Haha, aint nobody gonna guess this brew. Its gonna take at least two more pages. Alright alright peep this - its gotta lady up on it. Thats all I'm sayin.:lmao:
paulianer or st pauli girl

INF
09-27-2006, 03:09 PM
You gotta look at all the clues I gave you. St paulies aint cheap. At least not to me. This aint an import either. Its domestic to tha states. I wish I was drinkin half the brews mention up in here but I only had a fiver.}:|

Dirty Knowledge
09-27-2006, 03:10 PM
whats that contraption called?

Dirty's Knowledge

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-27-2006, 03:11 PM
wouldn't have a clue.

Gawd
09-27-2006, 03:15 PM
i give up...fuck your poor mans beer.

Dirty Knowledge
09-27-2006, 03:17 PM
He's got the corner store way in the back of the neighborhood with one light winking on the sign none others working beer from the fridge deep in the back of the store in the lower back corner bottom shelf with a rat dead laying on the right side

I think they call it Budweiser

INF
09-27-2006, 03:25 PM
http://myspace-565.vo.llnwd.net/01219/56/55/1219805565_l.jpgCant believe ya'll aint heard about that High Life. Damn. "Theres only one beer left , rappers yellin all in our ears like we're deaf, tempt me."

EAGLE EYE
09-27-2006, 03:29 PM
the last 30 pk i bought was highlife. im pretty much sick of it by now

hectis
09-27-2006, 03:33 PM
maybe the mug is empty

INF
09-27-2006, 03:35 PM
Hey Robby, you ever had Steel reserve? Its also called 211. The shit is fuckin rocket fuel. I got stranded once in the middle of nowhere with the whip outta gas but I had a 211 and got home and then some. Alright....maybe I didnt but....I bet you could.

So ...since I killed the surprise up in this thread then at least it can still live on as a brew appriciation thread. ^O^

INF
09-27-2006, 03:39 PM
Mutherfucker, the fuckin mug is fulla High life. I'm gettin fuckin wasted and you can buy this mug for $44.97 on E-bay in a week when I'm done with it. Tightest beer mug you'll ever see. I got it with at Taco Cabana before the Spurs proved to be punks. This was years ago. Ginobili can barley be seen on some sides of it anymore. I coulda got a Parker mug but Tony Parker is a bitch. I waited for the Manu mug. Plus , at the time, my chick worked there and all I had to do was buy a enchilada plate and presto. }:|
maybe the mug is empty

pneumatic
09-27-2006, 03:41 PM
The Champaign of beers...

EAGLE EYE
09-27-2006, 03:44 PM
Hey Robby, you ever had Steel reserve? Its also called 211. The shit is fuckin rocket fuel. I got stranded once in the middle of nowhere with the whip outta gas but I had a 211 and got home and then some. Alright....maybe I didnt but....I bet you could.

So ...since I killed the surprise up in this thread then at least it can still live on as a brew appriciation thread. ^O^

Yea I've heard of it but havent had a chance to try it. I'll be able to try alotta different stuff in 9 days. I'll be 21 then and no longer will have to settle for whatever shit my friends pick up for me at the store.

Visionz
09-27-2006, 03:44 PM
"High Life, if you drinkin it, you ain't livin it" Thats been my personal motto for that shit for some time now

INF
09-27-2006, 03:48 PM
Hahahahaha ...Up from tha 36 chambaaaaaas! ! ! ! Wu Tang killa bees, we on tha swarm!!!!!!

killa beeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!!!!!!!

$inista
09-27-2006, 03:49 PM
henny

INF
09-27-2006, 03:51 PM
My sister drinks so much Hen that she need to get paid fo it. True story.
henny

Visionz
09-27-2006, 03:57 PM
Negra Modelo=tasty beverage. People be sleepin on alot of Mexican beers. Corona taste like fuckin ass sweat. I'd rather drink Tecate.

INF
09-27-2006, 04:02 PM
I drank hella Tecate last winter. If you can call it that in tx. Anyway, that shit git you fucked up quick. Word up. Try my Wu Tang style.

Visionz
09-27-2006, 04:08 PM
We have an APB onna EMM CEEEE KILLLLLLLA, looks likes the work of a Master Dos Equis is another good mexican beer. Shit is lovely w/ some breakfast tacos. Check out Maria's Taco Express on South Lamar if you ever happen to be in town wonderin where the good tacos is at.

INF
09-27-2006, 04:13 PM
Breakfast tacos is tha shit! They dont know about that shit in Finland. Or Norway. Its always tha good ones that gotta die.

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-27-2006, 04:17 PM
We have an APB onna EMM CEEEE KILLLLLLLA, looks likes the work of a Master Dos Equis is another good mexican beer. Shit is lovely w/ some breakfast tacos. Check out Maria's Taco Express on South Lamar if you ever happen to be in town wonderin where the good tacos is at.

Eric, i ssaid hello to ya earlier. whassup??? did i do something bad now??? i was on a 2-week hiatus 2 get things 2gether so i won't lose my temper and it's starting to work Now. :frusty:

Hi Infinity9:|6 9:|6 9:|6 9:|6

INF
09-27-2006, 04:19 PM
Sup Chica.

Visionz
09-27-2006, 04:20 PM
Hell they might not even know about 'em in New York. We BLast photons bombs outta the arm like Galvatron.

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-27-2006, 04:23 PM
Sup Chica.

nuttin much just chillin and tryin gto figure out why Eric didn't say hello 2 me when i said hello 2 him/( :frusty: :frusty:

Visionz
09-27-2006, 04:25 PM
I'm testing you ability to control your temperment when obviously being ignored. Still not doing too good but whuts up anyways.

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-27-2006, 04:29 PM
I'm testing you ability to control your temperment when obviously being ignored. Still not doing too good but whuts up anyways.

my temper is controlled. why do you think i was gone off of here for 2 weeks Eric??? i had things that needed to me cleared from my head and i just couldn't keep them bottled up. do you see me typing in big red bold? no do you see me typig in big caps? no do you see me losing it with the red? no and do you see me yelling on here with the exclamation points?? no

all you see is different fonts and different sizes of my replies. so whether or not i'm being ignored, i'm gald 2 say that i'm fine but still have 2 get the rest of the demons i had bottled up, out.

L~>1<~NKS
09-27-2006, 04:34 PM
my temper is controlled. why do you think i was gone off of here for 2 weeks Eric??? i had things that needed to me cleared from my head and i just couldn't keep them bottled up. do you see me typing in big red bold? no do you see me typig in big caps? no do you see me losing it with the red? no and do you see me yelling on here with the exclamation points?? no

all you see is different fonts and different sizes of my replies. so whether or not i'm being ignored, i'm gald 2 say that i'm fine but still have 2 get the rest of the demons i had bottled up, out.

Sex releives stress - real talk.

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-27-2006, 04:38 PM

i know that. but i'm not having sex right now for my purposes and reasons

TeknicelStylez
09-27-2006, 04:38 PM
Tek when u turn 21?

March 9th, why you gonna take me out drinking laff

TeknicelStylez
09-27-2006, 04:39 PM
i know that. but i'm not having sex right now for my purposes and reasons

main reason being everytime a man looks in your direction he throws up on himself

whens the last time a guy even acknowledged you

Visionz
09-27-2006, 04:40 PM
True indeed, sex=masturbation in Chica's mind. Thats OK girl, get it how you can. I think you once posted that uv masturbated eight times in one day. To me, it seems like you got alot of stress you need to get rid of. I say smoke weed but I know you're not tryin to hear that. STick to the finger lovin.

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-27-2006, 04:45 PM
main reason being everytime a man looks in your direction he throws up on himself

whens the last time a guy even acknowledged you

the last time a man acknowledge me was 6 years ago. we had a really bad relationship and he said some mean things that i to this day will never tolerate nor accept. plus i found out through my best friend he cheated on me with a Beyonce wannabe but their relationship ended on a sour note 2.

so that's why i'm not giving up the goods until i'm married

TeknicelStylez
09-27-2006, 04:47 PM
Yea because you're an ugly bitch that can't hold a man down

fat bitch

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-27-2006, 04:48 PM
True indeed, sex=masturbation in Chica's mind. Thats OK girl, get it how you can. I think you once posted that uv masturbated eight times in one day. To me, it seems like you got alot of stress you need to get rid of. I say smoke weed but I know you're not tryin to hear that. STick to the finger lovin.

weed is not in my category. i won't even touch it. the smell just sickens me. not to take this the wrong way but what is so cool about smoking weed??? i don't get it nor understand it. it's too complicated and i promised myself 2 never do it.

i'm still working out those demons that have been messing with me for the longest.

TeknicelStylez
09-27-2006, 04:51 PM
You don't understand it because you never tried it, god you're a dumb bitch.

CHRONZ
09-27-2006, 05:14 PM
hahahaha !

INF
09-27-2006, 05:15 PM
Say Tek, I wanna know why you be buggin on Chica like that? For real. She aint even trippin right now or respondin to you so why even post like you postin? Just wondering since this is my thread. Eric an chica talkin like that fits perfect but when you come in wolfin that bullshit it gives things an ill vibe. You a cool dude but sometimes you be beefin with mf's when it aint even called for. Zen again, maybe I'm wrong. Who knows? this is a conz production .....:spin:

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-27-2006, 05:18 PM
Say Tek, I wanna know why you be buggin on Chica like that? For real. She aint even trippin right now or respondin to you so why even post like you postin? Just wondering since this is my thread. Eric an chica talkin like that fits perfect but when you come in wolfin that bullshit it gives things an ill vibe. You a cool dude but sometimes you be beefin with mf's when it aint even called for. Zen again, maybe I'm wrong. Who knows? this is a conz production .....:spin:

das cool. in a few minutes he's going on my ignore list and i won't have 2 deal with his 5 year old tempertantrum attitude and beef anymore.

CHRONZ
09-27-2006, 05:21 PM
what the blood clot

INF
09-27-2006, 05:26 PM
I SAID...."this is a Conz production"! daamn,I wish that nigga still posted here. I never even knew about his music till he gave up posting here. Now allz I gotz is this lousy myspace link that wont get answered cuz myspace gotta rep for bein a hoe invention but they just dont know you like I do slim....and they dont know how us artist gotta eat and feed our fam and help the kids grow and deal with these fucked up dreams.............

EAGLE EYE
09-27-2006, 05:28 PM
I hate when people bad mouth marijuana. For instance one of my room mates who has no fucking life or friends, thinks marijuana is "ohh so bad and illegal" that he tries to tell me and the other room mate that we cant smoke on our balcony (which is outside). This kid basically is built like a body builder, spends all his time at the gym, comes home and plays a gay little multiplayer game that 10 year olds play, gets no pussy .... hasnt been layed since he was 17 or 18 and thinks he runs the show here. Maybe if he let his guard down and loosened up to get high every now and then he might not be such a fuckin weirdo.

Ive met a lotta people through smokin' bud who eventually turned out to be good friends and also females.

INF
09-27-2006, 05:49 PM
I got ya Rob. Peep this. Talk to him about how Lou farigno(sp??way the fuck off) and Arnold Swarzineagger(sp? off for the fuck of it) used to body build and smoke weed at the same time. that should open up a decent way for ya'll to come to terms on that smokin shit.

High life is good beer cuz it spreads the buzz out for a while if you drink it right. It's funny when niggas cant handle they liquor. I was daydreamin the other day about how when me an my boys was like 14 or so and we'd be drinkin somethin stupid and one time this fool Matt that always used to out drink me by a bit finally had to give me props one night cuz I fuckin drank and smoked his fuckin ass under the table. He had to give me my props as he laid halfway out a parked car that I walked by at a kegparty while he was pukin his guts out. Shit was funny as hell. He couldnt believe that he was pukin and I was still drinkin and smokin. Them was the days.

Sicka, get ur ass in here with a story and keep this thread alive dawg.

Wu Tang!:b :beer: :i :king: :dududu: :chef:

Gawd
09-27-2006, 05:52 PM
das cool. in a few minutes he's going on my ignore list and i won't have 2 deal with his 5 year old tempertantrum attitude and beef anymore.

Did you flush your 5yr old tantrum baby brat attitude?

CHRONZ
09-27-2006, 05:53 PM
Ouch !
hahaha

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-27-2006, 06:02 PM
Did you flush your 5yr old tantrum baby brat attitude?

did you?? cause yes i most certainly did before i came in here. :yes: :yes: :yes: :D :D :D

Gawd
09-27-2006, 06:03 PM
did you?? cause yes i most certainly did before i came in here. :yes: :yes: :yes: :D :D :D
I never obtained one myself. But we will see about you. I hope I get to ban you again.

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-27-2006, 06:05 PM
I hate when people bad mouth marijuana. For instance one of my room mates who has no fucking life or friends, thinks marijuana is "ohh so bad and illegal" that he tries to tell me and the other room mate that we cant smoke on our balcony (which is outside). This kid basically is built like a body builder, spends all his time at the gym, comes home and plays a gay little multiplayer game that 10 year olds play, gets no pussy .... hasnt been layed since he was 17 or 18 and thinks he runs the show here. Maybe if he let his guard down and loosened up to get high every now and then he might not be such a fuckin weirdo.

Ive met a lotta people through smokin' bud who eventually turned out to be good friends and also females.

well i wasn't bad mouthing weed i was just asking why do people do it. it's not 2 bash folks or take it out of context, i just wanted to know. i've been around people that do smoke weed and have asked me if i wanted 2 take a hit and i simply declined cause it's not my thing.

so don't take it the wrong way, i was just asking a question.

CHRONZ
09-27-2006, 06:14 PM
Cuz it tastes good, and it takes my mind away from shemales like you.

PANDA PISS
09-27-2006, 06:16 PM
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j46/paimei_2006/bigcup.jpg

CHRONZ
09-27-2006, 06:17 PM
lmao

INF
09-27-2006, 06:19 PM
Although this is a thread about "whats in the mug" lets try to keep it all about advancement as we find out what it is that really is in the mug. Mug- /( Mug- }:| Also..Mug- :dududu: Once more, the mug-:beer:

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-27-2006, 06:22 PM
Although this is a thread about "whats in the mug" lets try to keep it all about advancement as we find out what it is that really is in the mug. Mug- /( Mug- }:| Also..Mug- :dududu: Once more, the mug-:beer:

iight but i still don't know, lol

Gawd
09-27-2006, 06:27 PM
fuck your mug nigar. that is a platic peice of corner store cup...where is the thick glass freezer mug?

INF
09-27-2006, 06:34 PM
Look here Honkeee, I'll have you know that that mug is an official spurs mug. It aint sold at no corner stores. Taco Cabana is an official spurs sponser that helps make mucho dollars for the cause of ppl watching NBA action. You can get glass mugs at corner stores too so watch ur lip. Can you buy my Ginobili mug in the AZ ??? No , you cant and thats what seperates ur lily white ass from mine.

By the way(btw) .....what kinda glass mugs are we talkin bout? You got pics? I got pics. Goddess got pics too and I can go get em and a message for ya if thats what you need.

Produce a mug or shut the fuck up(stfu) eD. Dont make me bust out the German shit. The things I got to drink beer out of from that land are unholy. Watch ur step. Protect ur neck.

Peace.

fuck your mug nigar. that is a platic peice of corner store cup...where is the thick glass freezer mug?

INF
09-27-2006, 06:38 PM
Animosity is whats in my mug. You didnt see the pics? I gotz beef with the godz for cursing me to this wicked world. Whats new right? I think you know a thing or two about animosity. In an interstellar mess , I am back to save the universe!
iight but i still don't know, lol

EAGLE EYE
09-27-2006, 06:51 PM
I dont even smoke like i used to. I smoke whenever its offered or if I have a little extra cash to spend, but smoking gives me bad anxiety sometimes. It was never that way when I first started, not sure what happened to me. But the reason people smoke is as simple as the reason people jog, drink, fuck, read, etc.. Its something that gives them satisfaction and even something to look forward too. Some people smoke cuz it expands their creativity, but I feel that all depends on what kind of person you are from the start. It affects everyone in a different way.

Gawd
09-27-2006, 07:37 PM
Look here Honkeee, I'll have you know that that mug is an official spurs mug. It aint sold at no corner stores. Taco Cabana is an official spurs sponser that helps make mucho dollars for the cause of ppl watching NBA action. You can get glass mugs at corner stores too so watch ur lip. Can you buy my Ginobili mug in the AZ ??? No , you cant and thats what seperates ur lily white ass from mine.

By the way(btw) .....what kinda glass mugs are we talkin bout? You got pics? I got pics. Goddess got pics too and I can go get em and a message for ya if thats what you need.

Produce a mug or shut the fuck up(stfu) eD. Dont make me bust out the German shit. The things I got to drink beer out of from that land are unholy. Watch ur step. Protect ur neck.

Peace.

Talk about the german shit. Ive had it all. Lawls at champagne of beers...what are you like 16?

BLACKNEFERTITI07
09-27-2006, 09:57 PM
Animosity is whats in my mug. You didnt see the pics? I gotz beef with the godz for cursing me to this wicked world. Whats new right? I think you know a thing or two about animosity. In an interstellar mess , I am back to save the universe!

ok, i see|( |( |( |( |(

INF
09-27-2006, 10:19 PM
Dont get it twisted. I'm crazy.
ok, i see|( |( |( |( |(

mashqauck
09-28-2006, 12:47 AM
semen

animal semen..

INF
09-28-2006, 09:58 AM
Alex, we been knowin thats what in ur mug for quite some time now....................a very long time now.

SHRAP
09-28-2006, 11:01 AM
goat piss

Dirty Knowledge
09-28-2006, 11:08 AM

INF
09-28-2006, 11:19 AM
No muthafucka. aint shit in the mug right now. It was Miller high life. Now, it aint shit. The mug is clean and in the cupboard.
goat piss