PDA

View Full Version : Fat Women that pay you money to go with em'

J.T.S.
09-27-2006, 04:07 PM
Have you guys ever went with a fat ugly chick and she would beg you not to leave her by giving you money and buying you clothes, and stuff like that?? And when you tried to lie to her and say she looked O.K. she knew you were lying and realized she was really ugly!!

L~>1<~NKS
09-27-2006, 04:20 PM
Close - I had a sexy big boned chick (that's 1 layer of fat -twice the layers of chest and ass) pay for the telly nights... it was great though, she neva caught feelins - jus a straight fuck. She was columbian...

....man, the things she did to my afro cuban body part...:dududu:

Now, Im all for the Nicole Sherwizger or whatever girls - jus flip 'em every which way..

Jesus Christ
09-27-2006, 05:19 PM
Have you guys ever went with a fat ugly chick and she would beg you not to leave her by giving you money and buying you clothes, and stuff like that?? And when you tried to lie to her and say she looked O.K. she knew you were lying and realized she was really ugly!!

Fat bitches need love too.

CherChezLaMarauder
09-27-2006, 05:20 PM
Man Get Out Of Here. I Don't Care If Her Her Fat Gives Off Electro Magnetic Pulses, No Chick Ever Stoops That Low

L~>1<~NKS
09-27-2006, 05:25 PM
Fat bitches need love too.

Come on Slippy ur slippin, ain't no love in pimpin.

TeknicelStylez
09-27-2006, 05:50 PM

Yea I been there ock

They give you a place to stay, cook you dinner, give you money, buy you clothes, you don't gotta kiss em, you don't have to be very nice to them, and you can fuck around all you want

it's really not a big deal, you just gotta take that L once in a while

at least my bitch gave good brains, scratch that, championship brains

after awhile though you feel like a prostitute and shit, lol male gold digger...
fuck it if females can do it how come we can't

ShaDynasty
09-27-2006, 05:54 PM
i aint never fuckin a fat bitch period unless i get drunk
yo i seen this fat chick who i kissed and shes like bein real awkward towards me, tryin not to look at me or get left alone around me, i think shes scared shell get pounced on and ill try and disjoint her tongue and make her choke or sumthin

J.T.S.
09-27-2006, 08:18 PM
Lmaso

TeknicelStylez
09-27-2006, 08:22 PM
i aint never fuckin a fat bitch period unless i get drunk
yo i seen this fat chick who i kissed and shes like bein real awkward towards me, tryin not to look at me or get left alone around me, i think shes scared shell get pounced on and ill try and disjoint her tongue and make her choke or sumthin

Translation: I tried to fuck this fat girl, but I couldn't get my dick up and I winded up vomiting on her in the process because I was too drunk to deal with all the movement, and now everytime she sees me she gets uncomfortable.

EAGLE EYE
09-27-2006, 09:48 PM
Hahahahahaha

Lil' Ruger
09-27-2006, 09:58 PM
well im only 13 so she just bought me stuff she bought me some albums and shit she did like come and live at ma house for like 3 days cuz rest of fam went sumwhere we fucked all night she cooked me shit ahhhhhhhh the life!

INF
09-27-2006, 10:08 PM
Been there , done that. Too long a story to go into but lets just say that it isnt worth it in the end. Its using somebody and thats wrong. It comes right back to you whether you see it or you dont. The shit is kinda funny but on the flip side, its just sad.

Unforgiven
09-27-2006, 10:10 PM
well im only 13 so she just bought me stuff she bought me some albums and shit she did like come and live at ma house for like 3 days cuz rest of fam went sumwhere we fucked all night she cooked me shit ahhhhhhhh the life!

Your so funny. You couldn't fuck all night let alone 2 1/2 minutes....

THE W
09-27-2006, 10:23 PM
let brent schulze have'em. they'll save money that way.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-28-2006, 04:34 PM
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m311/BabyLoca-_-/Cam00002-1.jpghttp://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m311/BabyLoca-_-/Cam00001-2.jpghttp://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m311/BabyLoca-_-/Cam00026.jpg
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m311/BabyLoca-_-/100_3300-1.jpghttp://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m311/BabyLoca-_-/100_3254.jpghttp://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m311/BabyLoca-_-/100_3270.jpg

Sicka than aidZ
09-28-2006, 06:12 PM
no way

IrOnMaN
09-28-2006, 08:23 PM
=/

Fat Women=Good Sex

Brent Schulze
09-28-2006, 08:52 PM
let brent schulze have'em. they'll save money that way.

exactly.

IllDog
11-07-2006, 10:55 PM
That is so mean. Everyone has feelings no matter what size. Taking advantage of anyone is wrong.

snapple
11-07-2006, 11:00 PM
yea thats pretty fucked up hahaa, i hope ma fucks up your pelvis next time shes riding it and you gotta be crippled and live with her forever, karma is a bitch.

IllDog
11-07-2006, 11:00 PM
I don't even know why a woman would deal with a man of that nature. Fucked up to use a woman and then go on a website and brag about it like it's the shit to do.

SHRAP
11-07-2006, 11:03 PM
a bitch feelings mean shit to a pimp
head tilt to the side i even spit wit a limp (YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH)

IllDog
11-07-2006, 11:17 PM
J.T.S. is so dumb for writting this. And she wants him back. What is wrong with her?

Lil' Ruger
11-07-2006, 11:19 PM
VERY old thread.

EAGLE EYE
11-07-2006, 11:33 PM
this thread has expired like WIC approved milk

IllDog
11-29-2006, 01:16 AM
Have you guys ever went with a woman that loved and cared for you no matter what problems you had? How no matter what stuck by you and never cheated on you. Even if you got locked she'd still be faithfull and there for you. No matter how good that woman was to you you just kept doing her wrong. If that woman forgave you and wanted to take you back would you go? If you meant the world to that woman and knew she was really the only woman that would be by your side and take the time to comfort you when things in your life seemed not right.If this woman served you meals like you were her king. Would you love that woman and try to make up for all the wrong? Would you put her first before your friends? Would you be there for her if she had times of trouble? If you and that woman had a few arguments do to all the stress in your lives would you talk to her and try to work it out? Or would you leave and never come back and never talk to her again?

11-29-2006, 04:59 AM
are you Shychica?

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
11-29-2006, 05:49 AM
lmao @ thread

TAURO
11-29-2006, 06:06 AM
Theres this girl at my work who is big but she is mad pretty, if she lost weight she would be mad hot, I've always wanted to bang a thick chick....I dunno, I know she likes me too because she is constantly staring and smiling at me, everytime I look up she is looking at me.........I don't know if I should try or not.......what do people think?

IllDog
11-29-2006, 12:13 PM
are you Shychica?

Iam a male sorry Iam not her man.

IllDog
11-29-2006, 12:18 PM
Theres this girl at my work who is big but she is mad pretty, if she lost weight she would be mad hot, I've always wanted to bang a thick chick....I dunno, I know she likes me too because she is constantly staring and smiling at me, everytime I look up she is looking at me.........I don't know if I should try or not.......what do people think?

I think you should go for it. Look deep inside her. See her for what she is in the inside not the out side. Hey the wieght problem could always be worked on. You never know she could turn out to be the kind of woman that will be there for you and do right by you. Don't just use her for someone to Bang cause that will hurt her in the long run and that is mean. Good Luck.

J.T.S.
12-20-2006, 01:03 PM
Make sure you got money to feed her big women do eat alot!

J.T.S.
12-20-2006, 01:07 PM
J.T.S. is so dumb for writting this. And she wants him back. What is wrong with her?

NiceLady's back (Owned!!)