PDA

View Full Version : space and time

Civilison
09-27-2006, 04:50 PM
peace n love

we obviously all know and feel space and time. as a matter of face, space and time is almost indivisible from our day to day life. i mean write now as i type the words i travel thru time and space - concrete physical realities.

no need to get into the solid sciences of time and space; those were already well documented and are easily accessible.

im talking about going beyond the known. of course then it would already be the unknown and undocumented.

time and space can be bent. space can be manipulated and time is portable into the present past and future.

time and space have their laws. time is basically motion whereas space is the projection of that motion. time is in space and space is in time. meanin time takes up space and space is contained within time.

i believe time has many different modes of expression other than the one we usually calculate and feel. is it possible to experience hours of an experience within minutes of "solid" time passed?

time and space have no foundation... they are just marks on a map, channels of expression of physicality.

for instance, right now we got fall outside the window. everytime fall comes, year after year, it feels like it is a new time but at the same time it feels like it is the same, one "time" that repeats itself over and over - year after year. the 24h you feel everyday is the same 24 hours repeating themselves. its just, cycles, phases, changes, similarities.

this is just an expression of an opinion

peace to the reader

Kong
09-27-2006, 06:05 PM
interesting, its something to think about, i don't really know where i stand on time and space - its all a game(k-os).