PDA

View Full Version : My Crew is Insane

Ultimate Fist
09-28-2006, 12:37 AM
I've got the most dysfunctional rap group in history. Here's our line up:

*Myself: I run on stage in my stepdad's business suit and a Krispie Kream hat. I'm trying to look like Elijah Muhammad but I can't find a real fez. In between raps I yell gibberish at the crowd and try to pick fights because it feels good. I never refer to myself by the same name twice; I have over 200 nicknames (I listed them once.) When I grow up, I want to live in the forest for a year so I can see what it was like to be an early human. Generally see myself as the ODB/Busta Rhymes of the crew.

*My hick friend: Works at a hunting shop. Has crooked teeth and thinks he's the next 50 Cent. Keeps begging me to produce a solo album for him but he hates everything I make. Raps like he's talking kind of like GZA flowwise but with no lyrical content.

*A crosseyed Navajo: No I'm not joking. He's actually really good though and political about America. He's tough too so he's got a good image.

*My white half-brother: Something's fucked up in our gene pool and it comes from my white mama's side. He tells everyone his brother is black. He's actually pretty smart but something doesnt click right in his head. He tells people he's gonna be the redneck Malcolm X and "help the Irish realize their not part of the white devil." I constantly have to keep niggas from killing him when we go to the cities.

*A normal ass brother who thinks he's Snoop Dogg (and kind of looks like him.) Always tries to get some but he sucks at it espcially when he put on his nerdy ass glasses to see.

*A normal ass brother who think's he's Nas.

*A normal ass DJ.

What should I do with them? I kind of want to ditch a few of the dumber ones and have a real crew but their my friends. Then again, they are kind of entertaining and after we battle we always do crazy shit like run up to the other crew with Halloween masks playing bongos. Do you think the underground wold buy our shit if we recorded it, even as a novelty?

Gawd
09-28-2006, 12:38 AM
so make a thread about it..

EAGLE EYE
09-28-2006, 12:39 AM
why was this posted in general chat?

Gawd
09-28-2006, 12:41 AM
this gif is more insane than your crew. I know, i know. Its hard to imagine a gif being more insane than the rowdy bout it bout it homies you just described. http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k27/chunkingchina/Gifs/shakyhead40um.gif

Ultimate Fist
09-28-2006, 12:46 AM
I dunno I was just laughin about some shit. Seemed to informal to go in hiphop. Tonight we were at the librarian and the librarians all like "You can't be hanging around here you thugs" and I was all like "who you calling thugs." Then we grabbed our bongos (we carry bongos with us) and started banging them. "We're reclaiming our African culture" I said and she's like "You're not all black." So I'm like "nah everyone from Africa" Then she's just like "Get Out!" So we hanged out in the library bathrooms and scared the hell out of old people by jumping out the disable stall where we all hangeed out. LOL good times.

Gawd
09-28-2006, 12:47 AM
So your like black or somthing?

Ultimate Fist
09-28-2006, 12:51 AM
Yeah you racist? LOL I 1/2 black 1/2 white. You just figure that out? I'm postiing black pride all over the KTl

Gawd
09-28-2006, 12:53 AM
why? pride is a deadly sin. also can't you just be proud of who you are as a person without the color in front of it?

Ultimate Fist
09-28-2006, 12:55 AM
Nah nah I'm talking economics like poor people put your money together and start a business. I just call it black pride cuz that's where it started. And blacck people where cool colors too with the dashiki.

Ultimate Fist
09-28-2006, 12:56 AM
Black Pride ain't nothing but knowing about black people and saying the cool stuff's cool and a lil' political stuff. Aint really "pride" per se. Look back and see what i've said.

Gawd
09-28-2006, 12:57 AM
Nah nah I'm talking economics like poor people put your money together and start a business. I just call it black pride cuz that's where it started. And blacck people where cool colors too with the dashiki.
start a business with poor people? well if they were poor that would mean they made some bad moves and decisions in their time....why would you go into business with poor leaders and basic dumb asses?

Ultimate Fist
09-28-2006, 01:03 AM
No you clean them up first. Believe me its hard as hell. I used to intern at a detox clinic. But remember with the business this stuff, there's some diamonds in the rough. Kids I grew up with who are smart but don't try in school because they don't think it applies to the real world, don't go to college because they're poor. They might have business experience though from jobs. You send them to get an education. Like I've taught myself managing skills from the library and my brother is learning accounting at the community college. I'll be the leader cuz I'' probably actually go to college. We know a good cook. We're gonna open a restuarant someday, in a few years.

Ultimate Fist
09-28-2006, 01:09 AM
Here this summarizes black power. I ain't down with all of this because I kind of like Ayn Rand and collectivism can get on my nerves but from a strictly technique viewpoint it is fairly effective for limiting poverty for individuals and ife everyone did it community

:http://www.us-organization.org/nguzosaba/NguzoSaba.html

Ultimate Fist
09-28-2006, 01:17 AM
Back on subject....good idea as novelty/for real/disband now.

Also should we join up with this rock band that we hang with. We're thinking of becoming one group. They sing in Klingon and claim Jamaica is the home of the antichrist?

GENERAL WISE
09-28-2006, 01:21 AM
gifs are gay

mashqauck
09-28-2006, 01:23 AM

Ultimate Fist
09-28-2006, 01:26 AM
LOL if you're wondering WTF we have like nothing to do around here so all the kids are kind of imaginative. The fact we have like this hippy commune town with a lot of drugs nearby probably doesnt hurt either.

mashqauck
09-28-2006, 01:29 AM
then smoke some crack

and make a thread about that

it'll get at least 3 stars

Ultimate Fist
09-28-2006, 01:35 AM
Nah not crack. Only hallucnatables like Pony Crew Pussy and the Weed. I dotn do drugs just my homies.

mashqauck
09-28-2006, 01:38 AM
interview your homies, upload the vid on youtube, post the link, you'll upgrade to 4 stars

Ultimate Fist
09-28-2006, 01:40 AM
Man I don't own a camera. My mom wont let me get a job or buy me one. What kind do I need to put crap on the net. Can you do that if youve got slow modem? We are some funny motherfuckers...

mashqauck
09-28-2006, 01:44 AM
post nudes of your friends and that'll be a good substitute for the video

Ultimate Fist
09-28-2006, 01:46 AM
How you do that? No I aint got nudes I mean pictures (Though we should do nudes. Stick em up in the girls bathroom LOL...)

mashqauck
09-28-2006, 01:48 AM
what's yo crew's name

Ultimate Fist
09-28-2006, 01:50 AM
We haven't come up with one yet. That's what I was orignally going to call this thread "What should we call ourselves" but i figured i'd get to many prank answers. Maybe something like Da Asylum.

mashqauck
09-28-2006, 01:53 AM
I think you guys should call yourselves

Dwell Tongues

Ultimate Fist
09-28-2006, 01:57 AM
That's got a dope sound to it. i gotta get to bed man adios

maestro wooz
09-28-2006, 02:20 AM
your group sounds pretty fucked up, i would stick with it.

SHRAP
09-28-2006, 12:07 PM
*A crosseyed Navajo: No I'm not joking. He's actually really good though and political about America. He's tough too so he's got a good image.

shit sicka i didnt know u were in a group, movin up kid

Gawd
09-28-2006, 12:11 PM
shit sicka i didnt know u were in a group, movin up kid
sicka is in a group....a group home..ahahahahahaha ca ching!!!11

Dirty Knowledge
09-28-2006, 12:18 PM
I'm trying to look like Elijah Muhammad but I can't find a real fez.

lol

Ultimate Fist
09-28-2006, 09:26 PM
I'm serious son I even went on a Nation Of Islam board and asked them where I could get one and they were like WTF are you serious? When they found I was they didn't know either.

Sicka than aidZ
09-28-2006, 09:33 PM
I dunno I was just laughin about some shit. Seemed to informal to go in hiphop. Tonight we were at the librarian and the librarians all like "You can't be hanging around here you thugs" and I was all like "who you calling thugs." Then we grabbed our bongos (we carry bongos with us) and started banging them. "We're reclaiming our African culture" I said and she's like "You're not all black." So I'm like "nah everyone from Africa" Then she's just like "Get Out!" So we hanged out in the library bathrooms and scared the hell out of old people by jumping out the disable stall where we all hangeed out. LOL good times.

hahahahaahaa

Ultimate Fist
09-28-2006, 10:15 PM
Dude I actually started a lyrics page for hte group calling it Dwell Tongues. First song's pretty fucked up but I dont feel like typing the good ones. Still check it out

Ultimate Fist
09-28-2006, 10:40 PM
Aint anybody going to review this shit? C'mon infidel Crunktards Templee of Darts where you gotta pray!

Gawd
09-28-2006, 11:49 PM
post this shit there