PDA

View Full Version : Power. Yours and Mine.

Urban_Journalz
09-28-2006, 04:20 PM
Specifically, internal power.
I know we've all entertained the idea of how ill it would be to do some of the stuff we see on Mortal Kombat or any of those old Kung-Fu flicks that a lot of us like.

This serves as a theory on it's possible existance and use. Also, I'd like to know how any of you feel about it and what you would do with it.

First off, Chi. The internal life energy that all living things carry within them. In the Wu-Tang (or Wu-Dong in it's traditional pronunciation) martial arts, internal alchemy is dominant. Whereas Shaolin martial arts mainly focus in external alchemy. The energy of the practitioner is used to produce fluid movements and devastating blows in combat. Tai Chi is THE most popular of all Wu-Tang styles. In some movies however, we see the winds start to blow as the practitioner begins his movements. Other times, we see different colors. Green and Yellow being the more common.

My first theory, is that this idea stems from the 4 elements. Earth, Fire, Wind and Water. Earth being green and Wind being yellow. The principle is simple. The Shaolin monks would center themselves in meditation and draw energy from the core of the earth. With constant energy being pumped into you and you knowing how to properly use this energy in your movements, why wouldn't you be able to make the wind kick up if you concentrated on taking energy from the wind??!! :looking:

Likewise with any other element. In examples like Sub-Zero, we see cryokinesis. The manipulation of ice. In Liu Kang, we see pyrokinesis, the manipulation of fire. In Ryu and Ken, we see electroinesis, the manipulation of electricity. Is all of this possible??

I believe so. Some of you may be thinkig, "I'm only human though!" Think about it like this then. If the human body is made up of everything in the universe, then when you take energy from an element or planet or anything you decide, in truth, you're taking energy from something that already belongs to you.

This, of course, if you believe in such things.

A little bit of proof is available. As Tai Chi and Qi Gong (Chi Kung) has helped people time and again is conquering diabetes, menopause and even AIDS.:tease: Also, I personally have tried this nuerous times. The energy gathering process. It's really no different than meditation,
except you're focusing on the energy and where it's going. Period.

My second theory is that the chakra system has a great deal to do with energy cultivation as well. Being developed in India (which is also where Ta Mo, the founder of Shaolin Kung-Fu and Zen came from.), the chakra cleansing and balancing practice is age-old and still utilized today for it's spiritual and physical health benefits. Meditation, crystals and fragrances such as myrhh and sandalwood are used in these meditations to cleanse the chakras and balance them.

What are the chakras? A chakra is an old Sanskrit word meaning "wheel". There are numerous chakras in your body, but the main 7 run a course from the area between your sexual organs and your anus, all the way to the top of your head. These are the most prominant chakras and the most powerful. The ones we are most familiar with are the 6th and 7th chakras. The 6th or "third eye" chakra, is where it sounds like it should be. In between your eyes.
This is the center for your connection to everything on Earth. Your intuition and psychic powers reside here also. The 7th chakra or "crown" chakra is at the top of your head. This is your connection to The Great Beyond. The Most High, Allah, etc.

I say we are most familiar with these because a lot of us have had moments where we were thinking about someone and they either call or show up at the door. In most cases though, it's the weed smokers who know best. When "high", the 6th and 7th chakras are WIDE open. This is the explanation to why the music sounds A WHOLE LOT better than it did when you weren't in this state. This is why people tend to get philisophical when they smoke. It's not rambliing, they're just thinking on a much deeper level. This is why if you smoke in a park or at a beach, you feel like you're one with nature, because you're connected to the suttle harmonies that bind the entire creation together. This is why Jimi Hendrix's music was so tight, because Jimi stayed high. Etc.

To expand on that, I also believe that the people who take psychotropics (not drugs, though marijuana is a natural plant, it's here for medicinal purposes.) have a much better nderstanding of these energies and have easier access to them. That's not to say I think you should seek them out and take them as you find them. I do know that a lot of you smoke weed though. I mean come on, you're on WU-CORP!!!
I used to do it myself, why do you think I know all of this?! I'm just saying that it's about balance. If you were to get a hold of a batch of psychotropic tea leaves take a cup and meditate on whatever you wished, be it another place or gathering wind energy, I promise you it would work. I still suggest the practice of clear minded meditation as well, so as not to become dependant.

Don't shut this out. Remember the medicine men of the Native Tribes. Most if not all of their visions came true. Before the Europeans came and introduced them to alcohol, they used what psychotropics they had in order to become more familiar with time and space.

Environment is another vital tool in expanding ones power as well I think. It's not coincidence that The Shaolin Temple and The Wu-Tang Temple are both surrounded by trees and the wilderness. Without concentration, nothing will get accomplished.

Another theory, is that the reason why most of this knowledge is either kept hidden except to true believers therein and good people who wouldn't do something stupid with it, or it's either demonized as something "evil", is because the world we live in is based on things we can see and touch. The majority of mankind doesn't believe in anything past his or her eyesight. It's all "Matrix stuff" to most of us.
This is a good thing, because it keeps potentially dangerous people away from such knowledge all together.

Personally, I'd want to just see how far I could go with it if I were to master it. As Kung-Fu is for mind, body and spirit. The cultivation thereof in the way of the ancients could be most interesting I think.

So, do you believe in it??
If so...
what would you do with it??

Gawd
09-28-2006, 05:07 PM
If I had mortal combat powers i would destroy all arab and muslim nations. oh and I would bitch slap barbara streisand.

Sicka than aidZ
09-28-2006, 06:33 PM
its easy to understand the universe with weed. Great post dog i read it all it kicks ass. Ima think about it cuz like u said were made of everything. Probably easier concepts to grasp than people think. Like little kids all they got is animal instinct an they livin in playland half the time

Urban_Journalz
09-28-2006, 07:02 PM
Probably easier concepts to grasp than people think. Like little kids all they got is animal instinct an they livin in playland half the time :clap:

Yo, it's funny you mention that rocks. Children have the best imaginations in the world because NOTHING is "impossible" to them and they have very few distractions once focused on something.
I think it is easier to grasp than most people choose to believe too. It's as simple as having an open mind. As most people don't.

Peace.

Ultimate Fist
09-28-2006, 10:48 PM
I'm starting a chi kung class next week. Supposedly this method leads to kundalini in 6-36 months. I'll keep y'all updated.

Sicka than aidZ
09-28-2006, 10:54 PM
yo right on ultimate yo its cool seein threads about unknown shit, ktl used to be non stop rascial issues. this shits cool as fuck.

Urban_Journalz
09-28-2006, 11:45 PM
I'm starting a chi kung class next week. Supposedly this method leads to kundalini in 6-36 months. I'll keep y'all updated.

That sounds tight Fist. I hope you discover some ill techniques too. Remeber, patience always.

Urban_Journalz
09-28-2006, 11:48 PM
yo right on ultimate yo its cool seein threads about unknown shit, ktl used to be non stop rascial issues. this shits cool as fuck.

I haven't even been here too long rocks, but I know what you sayin'. The best thing to do is just let sleepin' dogs lie when it comes to people like that. Knowledge to someone like that is like maracas in a gunfight. The two just don't mix.
I love postin' stuff like this because I know there's people out there who want and need to know. Piss on the rest.

Urban_Journalz
09-28-2006, 11:53 PM
Yo Fist, I had to go find what Kundalini was just now. Son, don't pick on anybody o.k.?? lol.

Kundalini: A spiritual power said to be located at the base of the spine and liberated through the chakras.

Truly ILL.

Urban_Journalz
09-28-2006, 11:55 PM
ya man and this is where the indoctrination comes in......

Just out of curiosity, what's your reason for not believing?

Urban_Journalz
09-29-2006, 03:57 AM
not believeing what?

With that, I got the impression that you were among those who weren't open minded about such things. If I was mistaken, my bad duke.

Sicka than aidZ
09-29-2006, 12:16 PM
Yo Fist, I had to go find what Kundalini was just now. Son, don't pick on anybody o.k.?? lol.

Kundalini: A spiritual power said to be located at the base of the spine and liberated through the chakras.

Truly ILL.

OH DA MUHFUCKIN SNAKE?? U KNOW I HEARD THATS WHY PEOPLE SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST. ALL THE ENERGY IN THE LOWEST CHAKRA'Z BUILDS UP AN NEVER RELEASES. THAT WOULD BE FUCKED UP

TeknicelStylez
09-29-2006, 05:07 PM
IT's definately not the element thing, shooting ice balls and shit out is just rediculous.

Chakra yes, I've seen my own aura before and I've conjured up mad shit using chakras

Sicka than aidZ
09-29-2006, 05:13 PM
i wonder what life would be like if we mastered the best ways to conjure up energy with as little change as possible. like how u said suttle differences and harmony. yin/yang shit. one thing aabout chronic is i forget alot when im bombed

Urban_Journalz
09-29-2006, 05:34 PM
do u know what indoctrination means?

Yes, and I thought you meant indoctrination into disbelief in such things.

Urban_Journalz
09-29-2006, 05:39 PM
OH DA MUHFUCKIN SNAKE?? U KNOW I HEARD THATS WHY PEOPLE SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST. ALL THE ENERGY IN THE LOWEST CHAKRA'Z BUILDS UP AN NEVER RELEASES. THAT WOULD BE FUCKED UP

8O

Word?? That's a mad interesting theory yo. I'll look into that. You gotta remember though, cleansing the chakras is to get rid of foul energy therin. To balance them is to make sure they have just the right amount of energy in them.

Plus, if you're practicing something like Tai Chi or Chi Kung, then you'll be using your energy in your practice, so an overflow is pretty much done on purpose or unwittingly I think.

Urban_Journalz
09-29-2006, 05:43 PM
IT's definately not the element thing, shooting ice balls and shit out is just rediculous.

Chakra yes, I've seen my own aura before and I've conjured up mad shit using chakras

I'll have to disagree there. I personally have gathered energy from earth, wind and water.

Water, for me is the easiest because when submerged in a bathtub, your pores are open and you can get more energy.

I had been practicing for days and every time I finished, I would feel very peaceful but at the same time, stronger than when I started. Energized, if you will.

I gathered for a good half hour straight one night and I came out with a bit of a headache. Not severe but you wouldn't want to hear any loud noises. Then I remembered someone saying on a site that I visited, that a couple of signs of having gathered too much energy were distorted vision and a headache.

Elemental energy and it's gathering are very real. You just have to know how to do it.

Urban_Journalz
09-29-2006, 05:51 PM
i wonder what life would be like if we mastered the best ways to conjure up energy with as little change as possible. like how u said suttle differences and harmony. yin/yang shit. one thing aabout chronic is i forget alot when im bombed

Ill concept dog. I've thought about it myself a lot.

With today's world, if this knowledge were common, it's hard to say. There are so many evil people runnin around right now. Most of whom claim to be our friends. Again, I think this kind of knowledge was once very prominant. In civilizations like Atlantis, Egypt and the Myan and Inca civilizations as well. In all cases though, we see a people who were either conquered for the knowledge that they had, (in history books, they say it was for gold, but there were written records of such feats and man-like visitors from other worlds in Egyptian, Myan and Inca civilizations) or, they were utterly destroyed for their misuse of such powers.

If you've seen a movie called "Jason and The Argonauts.", the likeness to these ancient peoples and a lot of us now if we knew such things, is akin to a character in the movie called "Finneus", a blind man, whom upon meeting Jason told him, "Zeus gave me the gift of prophecy, but I misused it. So I was blinded."

I think there would be a lot more "Gimmie your land/oil/gold/women etc."

I really wish mankind wasn't such a hasty creature and so greedy. For real, there could be some true harmony down here if we all just wanted it.

Peace.

Sicka than aidZ
09-29-2006, 10:29 PM
YO LIFEZ ALL TWISTED UP AN REALLY COMPLICATED BUT U KNOW EVERYTHING IZ CONNECTED AND ITS ACTUALLY NOT A HUGE MYSTERY IM SURE ALL THIS SHIT IS EASIER TO UNDERSTAND THAN ALOT OF PEOPLE THINK

Os3y3ris
09-29-2006, 11:11 PM
God damn. This is what happens when the majority of your martial arts training conists of kung fu theater. Train, fight, train some more and THEN come back and talk about what can and can't be done.

Sicka than aidZ
09-29-2006, 11:18 PM
WHY DONT U TALK ABOUT IT U KNOW SO MUCH:W

Urban_Journalz
09-29-2006, 11:57 PM
THATS EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT

Which brings me back to my original question.
Why don't you believe therein?? Or were you talking about some other parties??

Urban_Journalz
09-29-2006, 11:58 PM

:clap: I TOTALLY CONCUR!!!!!!

Os3y3ris
09-30-2006, 12:50 AM

I'd speak on it, but to really communicate what you need to know requires too much effort to drag up. Martial arts development baffles me. My student is coming along quite well, so I know how to teach, but I'll be damned if I know how to learn. I suppose that when it comes down to it, its all in your basic concept. As I develop my concepts, I feel the energy needed to complete them. In fact, on some levels, its a chicken and egg type scenario. I may feel a certain type of energy first and then develop a technique to put it to work. Lets say I'm working "burst the tire". I need to understand the crushing energy of that blow, which I'm supposed to have learned from earlier techniques. However, once I feel "burst the tire", my energy is taken up another level, since I now have that feeling to build on and develop body mechanics from.

When reacting to an opponents body, things are much different than when attacking the air or a bag or what have you. Burst the tire again, since its probably the most powerful technique in my arsenal, I've gotta sink into the opponent, drop my weight, and kick a full 360 degrees through the opponent. That shit will buckle a 300lb man if he's not prepared. The shock aside, which may or may not be a factor, that shit will crush the pressure point, stifling blood flow to the brain. So you see, its not all about hitting hard, but hitting smart.

Now, switching paradigms, lets discuss the inverted guard. Now see, I pulled this technique directly out of my ass after hearing about it and seeing it a few time. Now, how am I developing the proper body mechanics there, despite having no instruction in this technique? First of all, there was a neccesity. Some guy was trying some shit, and I challenged his technique. Since we were working on a counter for this specific technique, I was limited in options. So I went for inverted guard, which I hadn't intentionally used before. Once I got there, I realized I needed several things. I needed hooks, I needed follow up and I needed a certain type of pressure.

Now, lets look at how I developed the inverted guard hooks. My first concept was similar to the basic armbar, but with the outside leg under the armpit. My second concept was both legs under the armpit. The third concept was both hooks low, isolating the legs. Now, the purpose of the first method is to set up the reverse triangle by snaring the opponent as he drops his weight over you. The second method is designed to pull the opponent in based on your own intitiative moreso than is. He should still take the bait though and enter into the triangle, which is waiting when you turn and face him to relive the pressure. The last method sets up the knee bar.

Now, the first method had already been crystalized, though I didn't understand it as inverted guard. The second I didn't crystalize until later. The third I knew to a degree but similar to the first, not as inverted guard. What I ended up with that day was an amalgamation of the three what was sufficient for defense, but not deadly. I let it marinate for a bit. Just dropped it, save a few moments. Eventually my skills turned to shit and I often found myself unconscious. So I said fuck it, let it marinate and then came back a month later. At that point, I had an entirely new concept. I was coming out from under side control and playing inverted guard. There are my armpit hooks. There are my armbar hooks. The knee bar hooks were added shortly thereafter. Now, thanks to this long ass post, I've recalled the crab guard omoplata hooks.

Anyways, the follow ups were all based on the hooks. I can snare the arm the legs, or the neck. Whichever I isolate, I snare and I attack.

Now, on to the pressure. I'm talking about grappling if you haven't guessed, so you may be wondering what this has to do with some mortal kombat liu kang heart ripping shit. Body mechanics and the learning process for developing them.

Anyways, I needed several types of pressure to utilize my hooks. With the faux armbar, I needed a convincing armbar, which was easy. So long as they addressed it, I was good to go. Now, as they pressure down on my legs, they pressure up on their own arm to free it. Therein lies the trap. HOWEVER, I need to convince them to fall into the reverse triangle. So I pressure up and to the side dropping their body weight to the ground. I then take the head like I intended all along.

Now, the pressure I needed on the spider hooks (how i term the feet in the armpits) is something dfferent. I want to bring them forward, for there are TWO traps here. That being the case, and this is where body mechanics make all the difference, I need to sink my pelvis and play my neck and back a fucking SPRING. So they see my guard is collapsing. Its compressing, just as they intended. Howver, my wrist control, combined with that sinking energy is a fucking trap. I decompress, using my body as a spring, my hips come up and thats checkmate.

As far as the knee bar goes, here's that combo. I move under my opponent like a ball. Same spring like pressure, but combined with rotating pressure. So as I'm rotating, I pass their upper body over their legs, use my legs to pressure up on their hips and then sink again as I isolate their leg and pop the knee.

Now, the point is, if you want that crazy kung fu shit, you don't need to be thinking on that level. You don't need to be understandin on that level. You've got to subconsciously and internally operate on that level, and you're sitting around on your ass playing mortal kombat and daydreaming about jet li, YOU'RE NOT DOING THAT.

Now, thanks for having me speak on this shit. I just learned a lot. I'll either build on it or forget it, but either way, my skills just went up a level. Just in time for the tournament too.

Sicka than aidZ
09-30-2006, 12:58 AM
yeah that was pretty good

the silencer
09-30-2006, 02:14 AM
this thread is fuckin crazy....im lovin this..

yo Shropsher i was totally relatin to ur first post..in the summer i spent alot of time blazin on the beach with my friend and fishin and like as soon as i was high i was just in a totally like nirvana state almost....like i was just totally feelin the waves and the peacefulness of everything..

ive always felt that way when im high....i cant reach that state when im sober, i havnt blazed in like 2 weeks and that deep state of mind where i feel like im relating to the trees and shit is a little hard to achieve now..

but like this is the first time im reading about an actual structure to all this shit..i cood always sense it kind of existed.....like as far as the chakra on the top of ur head, alota times when im high i can NOT fall asleep for shit and ill get up and read the Bible or ive been readin the Bhagavad Gita lately and some of the shit in there just blows me away...much more so than when im sober. like i gravitate towards that shit when im high, i cant help it...

and as far as Tai Chi, i wanted to get started in a free class they have in manhattan but then i started school and i have no time for shit no more....i really have to try that stuff some time i know that alot of it focuses on straightening the alignment of ur spine and stuff like that and since i been in school i been spendin so much time sitting (either in class, or studying, or doing homework, or reading a book) that my back is startin to fuckin bother me and ive never had this shit before...

that was kind of a ranting post but...whatever.

keep up the good thread

Urban_Journalz
09-30-2006, 02:45 AM
That sounds like a reasonable arguement. Though just because I make references to Mortal Kombat and the like, doesn't mean I sit around thinking about it and taking part in it like you say. These games and movies are the best examples we have as far as examples of telekinesis, cryokinesis, pyrokinesis, etc. I've been taking part in martial arts since I was 7 yrs. old. It was only recently that I started to really understand the many levels of techniques buried therein. I've found books that acutally teach the practitioner how to mold his-her body to do some of the "impossible" things we've seen in Kung-Fu cult classic movies. Including those 20 and 30 feet jumps over walls and opponents, hitting an opponent without touching them, making the body so hard that swords won't pierce the flesh, etc. It's actually, like Rocks has been sayin' for a cool minute, a lot easier than you may think. Though both of these books are of Shaolin origin, anyone who knows, knows that you can use these training techniques to advance any style you choose to practice.

Subconciously operating on this level requires one to have been practicing any of these techniques. Practicing requires belief in the technique and it's ablility to enhance you as a person.

Why do you think Han Solo could never be a Jedi?? He didn't believe in it!!! Even when he saw proof, he wasn't a man of patience and therefore couldn't take part in anything of the kind.

Stay with me, it's THE PRINCIPLE I'm going after, so don't get all bent outta shape because of the Star Wars example.

You saw throwing fireballs and ice isn't real. The only things that are "impossible" are things that we haven't seen with our own eyes. In truth, you can't accurately attribute anything under the sun to the terms, "Impossible", "Perfect" or "Normal". All of these terms depend on what we consider to be common and our limited knowledge of the world around us. We still don't know what's in The Bermuda Triangle or what REALLY causes these disappearences. I can guarantee though, that if we heard stories about such a place and weren't already used to it, hadn't mapped it out and hadn't lost ships and entire squadrons of planes to it, it would also be called an impossibility.

I've seen pipctures of Shaolin monks doing handstands on 2 fingers. Just to demonstrate what concentrated chi can do.
A punch is not JUST a punch and a kick is not JUST a kick.

The same way you concentrate on gathering energy, is the same way you're supposed to concentrate when manipulating it.

This is one of the reasons why Wu-Tang Kung-Fu was demonized because it's centered around internal energy and it's practitioners were finding new ways and sources to cultivate chi.
Shaolin is without a doubt the most popular Kung-Fu discipline of the two and, I dare say, my favorite. However, Shaolin is always in your face. We know all about it mostly. The Animal forms. The Drunken form. Shaolin Fist. Etc.

Why don't we ever hear about anything besides Tai Chi or Chi Kung when it comes to Wu-Tang Kung-Fu?? 36 Form Wu-Tang Boxing. Ba Gua Zhong (8-Trigram Palm), 8 Immortal Drunken Sword, Golden Elixir....etc.?? Why is it that we all think, or were made to think, that Tai Chi and Chi Kung are both based on health benefits, when in fact, they were created for self defense and he health benefits were discovered much later??
Why is it so hush-hush??

It's because though Shaolin is very powerful indeed, and it does use internal exercises, the chi is focused on strengthening the bones and muscles. Whereas the Wu-Tang is based on strengthening and cleansing the bloodstream, nerves, bone-marrow, and vital organs. Think twice next time you hear that classic line, "The Shaolin and The Wu-Tang could be dangerous." because for real....it could.

the silencer
09-30-2006, 03:04 AM
It's because though Shaolin is very powerful indeed, and it does use internal exercises, the chi is focused on strengthening the bones and muscles. Whereas the Wu-Tang is based on strengthening and cleansing the bloodstream, nerves, bone-marrow, and vital organs. Think twice next time you hear that classic line, "The Shaolin and The Wu-Tang could be dangerous." because for real....it could.

once again im lovin ur posts here dog..

u gotta put me on to someway to begin to learn about what u said as far as strengthening and cleansing bloostream, nerves and everything else....

this shit is peaking my interest

Urban_Journalz
09-30-2006, 03:22 AM
this thread is fuckin crazy....im lovin this..

yo Shropsher i was totally relatin to ur first post..in the summer i spent alot of time blazin on the beach with my friend and fishin and like as soon as i was high i was just in a totally like nirvana state almost....like i was just totally feelin the waves and the peacefulness of everything..

ive always felt that way when im high....i cant reach that state when im sober, i havnt blazed in like 2 weeks and that deep state of mind where i feel like im relating to the trees and shit is a little hard to achieve now..

but like this is the first time im reading about an actual structure to all this shit..i cood always sense it kind of existed.....like as far as the chakra on the top of ur head, alota times when im high i can NOT fall asleep for shit and ill get up and read the Bible or ive been readin the Bhagavad Gita lately and some of the shit in there just blows me away...much more so than when im sober. like i gravitate towards that shit when im high, i cant help it...

and as far as Tai Chi, i wanted to get started in a free class they have in manhattan but then i started school and i have no time for shit no more....i really have to try that stuff some time i know that alot of it focuses on straightening the alignment of ur spine and stuff like that and since i been in school i been spendin so much time sitting (either in class, or studying, or doing homework, or reading a book) that my back is startin to fuckin bother me and ive never had this shit before...

that was kind of a ranting post but...whatever.

keep up the good thread

Much love yo.
Trust me man, I been where you are right now. Part of the reason I got into chakra cleansing and meditation, martial arts, etc, is because I knew that the feeling we get when we're high was too beautiful to be wrong. Most of what you see and hear in that state is far from hallucination man. Again, you're just in-tune with the more suttle energies around us that cars, sirens, helicopers, and more immediate things, like stress, rent, utility bills, school and work hinder our antennas from pickin' up.

For real yo, if you can't get into that class, you should just cop some books and dvds on the stuff
In fact on www.wle.com they have a MASSIVE amount of both. Along with books on chinese medicine and philosophy as well. Though I'm Muslim, I see a huge similarity in Taoism and I incorporate that into my practice because it makes me a better Muslim.

Another bit of advice for anyone feeling adventurous, those of you who feel me on what weed does, why it does it, etc. Go to www.iamshaman.com Herbs, teas, barks, flowers, etc. All legal stuff, AND if taken as chewed or brewed, will give you the same effect as ye olde happy grass, but won't mess with your white blood cells. NO, they're not drugs because drugs are cooked up in laboratories. This stuff comes from Big Mama Earth. YES I want people to know because a lot of us who feel that there's something more to life, to the world and to US, need to know where and how to find out.

Also, they got some ILL books on there too. One I've been meaning to pick up is called "Animals & Psychedelics." The author tells of deer that eat psychedelic mushrooms, ants that drink psychedelic nectar and drunken elephants. These animals take part in this every, single, day.
They STAY like this. His theory is, that by constantly being in such a grand state of consciousness, they contribute to the survival and enhancement of their species. "Evolution by inebreation" he calls it. :clap: :hippy:

I personally ordered a batch of mushrooms from there.
Stay with me now.
These are called Amanita Muscaria. Their VERY popular in video games and storybooks. Red cap with white dots. Alice In Wonderland?? Super Mario Bros.??

I had read A LOT about this before I bought it.
It turns out that not only is this a very old mushroom, but it's said o be poisonous. Even on the site they tell you this. Check this though, one of the properties of the mushroom is poisonous, BUT, the second property of the mushroom is a DIRECT ANTEDOTE to the poison!!! You'd have to take about 8 or 9 to be in any kind of serios danger and trust me, these caps are about the size of an open palm. You won't want more than one.

I took the first one via chewing it. Didn't really do much. Then, I boiled the remaining ones (2 I think) into tea. A site I visited recommended this method, and also that you mix it with grapefruit juice or something like it that has a strong taste. The stuff is terrible and the smell.... :no:

Anyway, I take it. People, if you like to read, get this mushroom. I was awake, and my senses were so keen, I could hear a ninja twiddle his thumbs behind soundproof glass. If I had decided to do an energy gathering practice right then, I would've probably had another headache.

Don't be fooled and thank God for our botanists and other plant experts. I truly believe that these plants were put here so we could find out more about ourselves, but also to use them in a just balance.

Speaking of which, I haven't had one of those mushrooms since. The smell of the bag they came in gave me MAD nausea in the morning.
I don't know how the shamans of Africa and Russia did it so frequently.

Damn it, i'm ramblin' again....
aight....
bottom line....visit them sites duke. You and all others who want to see where the government get the properties to mix up the trash that they traffic to us on the regular. Plus, why if the masses knew about stuff like this, they'd be screwed ROYALLY. We all have knowledge of self, but when the gateway to that knowledge is opened by something as accessible as a tea leaf, a book and a kung-fu style, that's when you start turning into what the ancients call a "soul searcher". Then it's no longer a question of "Who are we?" "Why are we here?" and "Where are we going?" but rather, "Why are you keeping us from being who and what we were meant to be??"

OH, and whoever says, "This guy's a druggie." Again, drugs are cooked up in labs. What I have done and what I do is called expansion of the mind, body and spirit. If you notice, I try to make people see the safe ways to reach nirvana. Not sitting there like a wanna-be judge and saying, "If it does that then it's WRONG!!!" Don't let a society that tells you you're free one minute and then says, "Hey, you, fight my war." the next, tell you that what comes out of mother earth is wrong and the poisons they pack into fast food is right.

Peace.

Urban_Journalz
09-30-2006, 03:45 AM

u gotta put me on to someway to begin to learn about what u said as far as strengthening and cleansing bloostream, nerves and everything else....

Peace bro.
First off, them rants are usually mad insight comin' to the forefront yo. Embrace it.
For real, hit up google also in your spare time along with those sites. Type in "Internal Alchemy"
and "WuDang Taoist Kung-Fu". I typed in "Internal Alchemy" a few minutes ago and got a DOPE page that was titled, "The Taoist internal alchemy and chakra system. First site I've seen that actually blended the two on the spot.
Also, on that martial arts site www.wle.com aside from the dvd's, they got mad books on Tai Chi and even Ba Gua (8 tri-gram palm). A less popular but highly effective style. Remember, all internal "soft" styles cultivate your chi. The practitioners of Ba Gua were known as "rolling thunder boxers" because their bodies would be in constant motion making it very difficult for opponets to defeat them.

Plus, the open hand is superior to the closed fist.
Chi is the reason. When the fist is closed, you're already using chi to keep the fist closed and no matter how fast you are, you would move faster with an open hand. With the hand open, your chi is flowing freely and you can move with a lot more speed. Plus it's easier to break things like bricks with an open palm because more chi can be transferred through the palm rather than the knuckles.

There's a lot of ill stuff out there duke.
I'll let you know about more but check that out.

Os3y3ris
09-30-2006, 04:24 AM
Why don't we ever hear about anything besides Tai Chi or Chi Kung when it comes to Wu-Tang Kung-Fu?? 36 Form Wu-Tang Boxing. Ba Gua Zhong (8-Trigram Palm), 8 Immortal Drunken Sword, Golden Elixir....etc.??

Baqua is pretty popular. Drunken sword, while not as popular, is pretty common. never heard of 36 form. Whats its other name(s)? Same with elixer.

Urban_Journalz
09-30-2006, 10:09 AM
Baqua is pretty popular. Drunken sword, while not as popular, is pretty common. never heard of 36 form. Whats its other name(s)? Same with elixer.

I'm just finding out about Ba Gua as of this year myself. 36 Form is, as you may have guessed, in the "Wu-Tang Boxing" branch.

Other styles in this branch include:
Big Dipper Boxing, War Sword, Floating Sword, Perplexed (traditionally, "Lost" or "Soul") Fly Whisk, Hang Style Boxing, Wu-Tang Sword.

The Wu-Tang Secret Taoist styles include:
18 Posture Tai Chi, Great Spirit Palms, Xuan-Wu Staff, Cinnabar Sword.

The Great Harmony branch of Wu-Tang includes styles like:
Golden Bell, Five Phoenix Iron Shirt, Five Poison Hand, 13 Manners Tai Chi, Dragon Boxing, Stone Monkey Boxing.

Sicka than aidZ
09-30-2006, 10:54 AM
i gotta alot of reading to do but slasher your a believer of muslim or whatever i been tryin to tell these fuckers that muslims are great people. oh welll i dont wanna get into it its not really what im into talking about just because so many assholes on here to discuss that but yeah i kinda have always had the image of muslims as boring but you totally changed my whole perspective i knew the human spirit couldnt be different in some people than others. i dont know what im saying im just saying its a good feeling.

the silencer
09-30-2006, 01:33 PM
i just copped this book on Tai Chi:

http://www.wle.com/products/BY175.html

Sicka than aidZ
09-30-2006, 02:40 PM
FIRST OF THE MONTH:hooray:

Urban_Journalz
09-30-2006, 02:50 PM
i gotta alot of reading to do but slasher your a believer of muslim or whatever i been tryin to tell these fuckers that muslims are great people. oh welll i dont wanna get into it its not really what im into talking about just because so many assholes on here to discuss that but yeah i kinda have always had the image of muslims as boring but you totally changed my whole perspective i knew the human spirit couldnt be different in some people than others. i dont know what im saying im just saying its a good feeling.

Peace bro.
Buildin' on what you had said before, some people are just messed up in general. They make it hard for a lot of us to see anyone the way they should be seen, as human beings. We're all family yo. Just MAD disfunctional!! :'o

The media makes all Muslims out to be terrorists, but we know that already.

I'm glad I could be a positive example though.
I got mad readin' to do myself man, a student of life is never a graduate. Always remember that.

Sicka than aidZ
09-30-2006, 02:56 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/BY175.jpg

wu, thats a good find

Urban_Journalz
09-30-2006, 02:56 PM
i just copped this book on Tai Chi:

http://www.wle.com/products/BY175.html

Yo silencer, you GOTTA keep me posted on how that book lays it down. That's one of the ones I wanted to cop myself. Excellent choice kid.

Sicka than aidZ
09-30-2006, 03:01 PM
Peace bro.
Buildin' on what you had said before, some people are just messed up in general. They make it hard for a lot of us to see anyone the way they should be seen, as human beings. We're all family yo. Just MAD disfunctional!! :'o

The media makes all Muslims out to be terrorists, but we know that already.

I'm glad I could be a positive example though.
I got mad readin' to do myself man, a student of life is never a graduate. Always remember that.

it doesnt matter what time this is its the same as when those stylez were developed.
and a few thousand years of evolution dont make one bit of difference that shits suttle.

im still drunk from last night
with osiris training and some hard core chronic you could probably be a god

Urban_Journalz
09-30-2006, 04:14 PM
it doesnt matter what time this is its the same as when those stylez were developed.
and a few thousand years of evolution dont make one bit of difference that shits suttle.

im still drunk from last night
with osiris training and some hard core chronic you could probably be a god

lol
You's a fool man.
I feel what you sayin' as far as it doesn't matter when they were developed, because with belief and enough practice, we can get back to that level of ourselves.

iPods, "Access Hollywood", and trends, though suttle are in abundance and the main reasons why we can't stop long enough to clear our minds for simple meditation.

As far as bein' a god. Though I know you were jokin', that was actually part of my arguement in this whole presentation.

If man was created in God's image, then we not only look like Him, but we're sure to have some of His tricks up our sleeve.

Don't jump to conclusions, but just hear me.
In The Qur'an, we're told that God created Adam (upon whom be peace) from sounding earth, or mud, as the potters create. Then He breathed into Adam of HIS spirit. That being said, no matter your faith, we all accept Adam and Eve (upon whom be peace) as our Earthly parents.
So, tales of people like Merlin and the Yogis in India aren't really all that "out-of-this-world" once truly analyzed. :nonono:

Plus, back then, human beings were a lot more civilized. Though there were always morons and bigots in every generation, it wasn't nearly as bad as it is now. They knew what they were doin' in those days. Couple that with the vast knowledge that is now lost to us about architecture and astronomy, I have no doubt that there were U.F.O.'s comin' down here right and regular so we could swap secrets with them as well!!

There's heiroglyphics in one of the tombs in Egypt that look JUST like spacecraft and modern-day helicopters. Plus, there's a region of Mars called "Cydonia" that looks like another Giza Plateau. Pyramids on Mars, PLUS a face that is half man-half lion a few hundred meters away from those pyramids. Of course, scientists, in love with the Eurocentric answer for everything, just want to call this, "natural erosion". If you look at it though, it's not as defined as the pyramids in Egypt, China and Central America, but you can tell that someone, or a few someones, took good time in preparation. Plus, matematical measurements have been taken and they all reveal an extremely intelligent life-form's inhabitance in that area.

Now, wether humans traveled up there and did that, or aliens came here and showed us the ropes, the fact of the matter is, first contact was made a LONG time ago and on a personal level.

We ain't at the top of the food chain for nothin' y'all.

the silencer
09-30-2006, 09:32 PM
Another bit of advice for anyone feeling adventurous, those of you who feel me on what weed does, why it does it, etc. Go to www.iamshaman.com Herbs, teas, barks, flowers, etc. All legal stuff, AND if taken as chewed or brewed, will give you the same effect as ye olde happy grass, but won't mess with your white blood cells. NO, they're not drugs because drugs are cooked up in laboratories. This stuff comes from Big Mama Earth. YES I want people to know because a lot of us who feel that there's something more to life, to the world and to US, need to know where and how to find out.

yo Slasher...im gonna be straight up....tell what tea i can get from here that will make me high!

i been wantin to quit for a while now cuz i been blazin since i was about 14 (not as often back then as i have the past few years tho) and im 21 now..lately when i smoke my throat is really botherin me the next couple days n im coughin up nasty boogers n shit....i dont wanna fuck my lungs up no more (i never smoked cigarettes i fuckin hate them)...

if u can point me to some shit that i can drink as tea that willl make me high itll change my life dog...

Sicka than aidZ
09-30-2006, 10:00 PM
we'd die without chronic herehttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/SickaThanAidz.jpg

come kick it

the silencer
09-30-2006, 10:34 PM
n64 in the background!!

Urban_Journalz
09-30-2006, 11:00 PM
yo Slasher...im gonna be straight up....tell what tea i can get from here that will make me high!

i been wantin to quit for a while now cuz i been blazin since i was about 14 (not as often back then as i have the past few years tho) and im 21 now..lately when i smoke my throat is really botherin me the next couple days n im coughin up nasty boogers n shit....i dont wanna fuck my lungs up no more (i never smoked cigarettes i fuckin hate them)...

if u can point me to some shit that i can drink as tea that willl make me high itll change my life dog...

Peace bro. Imma hit you off wit a few goodies cuz I was where you are yo. As for the teas, three main flowers that I see in these "Nirvana mixtures" are Blue Lotus, Damiana, and Passionflower. I tried Blue Lotus once in tea form, it was weak and I assume it needs to be mixed in order for potency in liquid form.
Those are the only ones I can safely say are good to start with and-or mix. In equal amounts of course.

Kava Kava is another excellent plant too. The way the Hawaiians do it, they get the plant, shred it and mix it with coconut milk and drink it. It's JUST like being drunk, only this stuff is good for your immune system!!! :hooray:
It has such a powerful effect too, that most people only drink it once or twice a week. I've heard that some people have stayed like that for about 3 hours. Just merry. It's crazy.

At www.merbleu.net/AKava.html they talk about how it's prepared and how much of the shredded root they'll sell you too. Instructions on how to mix it...etc.

You should start drinking Ginseng too, or taking it in capsule form. Either one is great, but liquid gets into your system quicker. Ginseng is mostly used for energy, but a little known fact is that this bad boy replenishes your braincells as well.
I recommend this because it revitalizes the WHOLE body. Your lungs will be o.k. once you start practicing with your chi because enhanced lung capacity is another hidden gem that internal Kiung-Fu offers it's practitioners. It won't hurt to get the basics though. Green Tea, garlic, chaparelle, valarian root, etc. All of this will help you rebuild yo.

Keep on keepin' on.
Peace.

Urban_Journalz
09-30-2006, 11:02 PM
Yo, that site I posted on the Kava Kava, the lousy narcs took it down yo. It's cool though. Just hit up that www.iamshaman.com site and click on Kava Kava. It's there too.

Peace

the silencer
09-30-2006, 11:08 PM
i drink arizona green tea with ginseng all the time now...like i get the huge jugs at the supermarket...but i dono if theres really that much ginseng in that stuff, do u?

and im gonna cop some of that kava kava stuff if they have it in tea form

Ultimate Fist
09-30-2006, 11:13 PM
Hey Palehorse! Tell me about your kundalini experience.

the silencer
09-30-2006, 11:32 PM
ok i just copped this stuff:

KAVA CHAI: We never thought we would be able to say that you don't need to acquire a taste for Kava Kava until we crafted a Chai drink from our organic Kava Kava root! We present "Cinnamon Delight" and "Spicy Chai"; two drinks with just enough flavor and the right amount of sweetness to ease the often powerful taste of pure Kava Kava root. Use just 1 tablespoon extracted for 5 minutes into water, coconut water, or soy milk for a delicious drink that will relax and ease the mind.

and Passion Flower dried herb..

i also checked the stuff u mentioned on wikipedia and they were sayin some CRAAAAZY shit about that Kava kava stuff...hopefully that drink i copped works good

thanks alot for the info Slasher

LHX
09-30-2006, 11:49 PM
nice thread yall

Urban_Journalz
10-01-2006, 01:26 AM
i drink arizona green tea with ginseng all the time now...like i get the huge jugs at the supermarket...but i dono if theres really that much ginseng in that stuff, do u?

That Arizona Green Tea is a good source for here and there, but only for a quick recharge. It doesn't have the amount you need for serious alchemy. Hit up a corner store and they usually have it at the counter. Little glass bottles with the ginseng root inside along with the liquid. These are my favorites because you can choose the bottle with the thickest root. It'll run you a good 2 or 3 bucks, tops. Some stores have the red ginseng in a can about the size of a Red Bull as well.

Urban_Journalz
10-01-2006, 01:38 AM
ok i just copped this stuff:

KAVA CHAI: We never thought we would be able to say that you don't need to acquire a taste for Kava Kava until we crafted a Chai drink from our organic Kava Kava root! We present "Cinnamon Delight" and "Spicy Chai"; two drinks with just enough flavor and the right amount of sweetness to ease the often powerful taste of pure Kava Kava root. Use just 1 tablespoon extracted for 5 minutes into water, coconut water, or soy milk for a delicious drink that will relax and ease the mind.

and Passion Flower dried herb..

i also checked the stuff u mentioned on wikipedia and they were sayin some CRAAAAZY shit about that Kava kava stuff...hopefully that drink i copped works good

thanks alot for the info Slasher

Peace man.
Again, I'm just glad to help. I hope that mix you bought works as well. I've yet to try Kava Kava or any of the mixes they have so it'll be dope to get some feedback on it.

That Passion Flower brew sounds mad nice too.
I'm tellin' you dog, you're gonna discover some things that will truly open your eyes. You got a knack for it though, so you'll be able to handle it.

Peace.

the silencer
10-04-2006, 09:31 PM
ok..i just had the kava kava drink and it is fuckin DISGUSTING..

the grossest thing ive ever had in my life....that kava kava shit is so fuckin strong u woodnt believe it...tastes like onion juice or somethin i dono its really weird....and im stuck with a big fuckin bag of it and u only use 1 tbsp every time u drink it so this is gonna haunt me forever.....

WOW is it gross.....

Urban_Journalz
10-05-2006, 02:11 AM
Damn. lol. That's terrible dude. It was supposed to be good with that mix they posted though. Oh well, Imma try to find that bag of shredded Kava Kava so I can make my own mix. I find it, I'll definately let you know.

What about that PassionFlower??

Plus, did the Kava Kava get you buzzed any?? That 1 tbps. doesn't sound like enough to make a difference.

Maybe you should try mixin' it with that coconout milk or somethin' too.

snapple
10-05-2006, 02:16 AM
i don't think id do anything differently, wouldn't even need a weapon though....

Urban_Journalz
10-05-2006, 03:07 PM
i don't think id do anything differently, wouldn't even need a weapon though....

I never thought about weapons after that honestly. lol. I mean, as a cover, it would be good to know a variety of weapons. So as only to use the inner power when neccesary. I guess it depends on the situation and how you feel at the time.

snapple
10-05-2006, 03:24 PM
^^ true don't wanna blow it up

the silencer
10-05-2006, 10:24 PM
Damn. lol. That's terrible dude. It was supposed to be good with that mix they posted though. Oh well, Imma try to find that bag of shredded Kava Kava so I can make my own mix. I find it, I'll definately let you know.

What about that PassionFlower??

Plus, did the Kava Kava get you buzzed any?? That 1 tbps. doesn't sound like enough to make a difference.

Maybe you should try mixin' it with that coconout milk or somethin' too.
havent tried the passionflower yet..

and yea i definitely felt somethin from the kava kava....the shit is unbelievably strong yo its a really weird sensation when u drink it..i had it in water maybe ill try it in milk but it has such like an almost spicy flavor to it i dono if it wood be good in milk...might make me barf..

the directions say to gulp it down and i was drinkin it with little sips and felt buggy so i coodnt imagine how somebody wood feel if they downed that shit....one thing it definitely does it calm u down tho...like i was talkin really slow and i almost felt like i coodnt raise my voice

Urban_Journalz
10-05-2006, 11:07 PM
Dang. That sounds like a serious stimulant. I'm still gonna cop some, maybe not the one you bought though. Imma go for another blend on there. lol.

Sicka than aidZ
10-09-2006, 09:27 PM

Fuk yeah god, this shits fire when it comes to KTL, yo im glad the racial issues have died out as much as they have, shit never gonna get solved and all the really smart peeps dont even come around anymore. Yo sorry for sleeping on the convo ive been mad hungover and balancing my chi really aint my thing when i been goin against my lifeforce with alcohol an drugz, but yo im luvin it to god. Keep it real

Urban_Journalz
10-10-2006, 06:13 PM
Much love man.

For real, just start with getting your body right.
Cut out the poisons. Get more herbal teas in the house. Not just Arizona, though they are healthy. You need good, brewed tea. Put more fresh garlic and onions in your foods. Use peppers more often. You don't wanna start exercising and be short of breath because your insides are sayin, "hey....HEY!!!!!" :dead:

While you doin' that though, get some books on Internal Alchemy. Chi Kung and Tai Chi specifically. I recommend books first, then dvds and tapes, because the book will give you the blueprint of what you're doing and a better understanding. Along with a history and application. Then, the dvds and videos will show you how to turn what you already know into a serious practice.

You should hit up google and read up on Internal Kung-Fu, but also, that www.wle.com that I posted as well. They've got some herbal teas on there to get you started. Plus books on Oriental Medicine (which is all natural) to scoop as well.

Sicka than aidZ
10-11-2006, 12:14 AM
Plus books on Oriental Medicine (which is all natural) to scoop as well.

THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT, U KNOW OF ANY LINKS SO I DONT HAVE TO BUY THE BOOK. FUK IT SMELLZ LIKE WEED EVERYWHERE:b :b

Urban_Journalz
01-27-2007, 06:45 PM
YO SICKA....

I wasn't able to get a sho' nuff list of in-depth herbs for you, but this should get you off to a good start.

Ginseng
Ginko Biloba
Royal Jelly
Bee Pollen
Green Tea
Garlic (capsules and tablets will do, but one fresh clove chopped up and taken twice a day with some juice is the best way.)

Prune Juice is ill too cuz it's PACKED with potassium which ill clean out your system hella nice. Make sure you're in the house when you drink that stuff, cuz you'll have a severe case of "the shitz" in no less than an hour.

Also, hit up Amazon.com, go to "books" and type in "Chi Kung". This stuff is ideal and the basis of what I'm talkin' about as far as rediscovering the natural power we as human beings possess.

Stay up kid.

and happy belated ass new year bitches.

Peace

stayshigh
01-28-2007, 12:55 PM
For those of you interested in seeing an anime that touches on alot of these principles checkout Avatar The Last Airbender. At first it may seem like it's for kids but I garuntee you that it's peppered with ancient wisdom, aside from being an ill show.

Also, Deepak Chopra wrote a book called: The spontaneous fulfillment of desire: harnessing the infinite power of coincedence.http://www.amazon.com/Spontaneous-Fulfillment-Desire-Harnessing-Coincidence/dp/0609600427

This book shows the reader ancient meditation practices and belief systems, explains topics such as telekenisis and telepathy with scirentific data(from various university studies to quantum mechanics), and shows how to live in harmony with everything/one.

The ultimate goal of this book is to show the reader how they can evolve thier consiousness from the basic third level that most humans operate at to the seventh level which is enlightenment, where anything is possible(this is related to the 7 chakras).

I own this book and can honestly say it is one of the most eye opening/important/empowering books I have ever read. It literally is a how-to on turning your desires into reality.

Check it out, share your thoughts.

Peace.

Urban_Journalz
01-28-2007, 04:34 PM
For those of you interested in seeing an anime that touches on alot of these principles checkout Avatar The Last Airbender. At first it may seem like it's for kids but I garuntee you that it's peppered with ancient wisdom, aside from being an ill show.

Also, Deepak Chopra wrote a book called: The spontaneous fulfillment of desire: harnessing the infinite power of coincedence.http://www.amazon.com/Spontaneous-Fulfillment-Desire-Harnessing-Coincidence/dp/0609600427

This book shows the reader ancient meditation practices and belief systems, explains topics such as telekenisis and telepathy with scirentific data(from various university studies to quantum mechanics), and shows how to live in harmony with everything/one.

The ultimate goal of this book is to show the reader how they can evolve thier consiousness from the basic third level that most humans operate at to the seventh level which is enlightenment, where anything is possible(this is related to the 7 chakras).

I own this book and can honestly say it is one of the most eye opening/important/empowering books I have ever read. It literally is a how-to on turning your desires into reality.

Check it out, share your thoughts.

Peace.

Yo, no question.

Avatar: The Last Airbender is a sick show. I thought it was just cool at first, then I saw the episode where the Fire Nation attacked The Water Nation. THAT'S when it got SERIOUS.

I love the way they incorporate Kung-Fu cuz it looks mad real. They actually blend chi kung into any given kung-fu style. Crazy.

I definitely have to check up on those books too.

One you might like too, is called "Chi Gung: Chinese Energy, Healing and Natural Magick." by L.V. Carnie.

Good lookin' on the info yo.

Peace