PDA

View Full Version : Slippy has fell off and might be gay if............

Jesus Christ
09-28-2006, 06:27 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

you looked in this thread. Yes you- you might be gay. If your clicking on a thread that reads "you might be gay"........well you just might be. Why else would you click on the thread?

Go ahead, post a reply to this faggot.

Jesus Christ
09-28-2006, 06:30 PM
what about the guy that starts the thread"you might be gay......"

He records your IP adress, uses his adavanced network technology to find the MAC adress- then looks up data bases to find who the computer was sold and the home adress, then goes to your house and kills you.

or else maybe I just like to expose you faggots. HAVA A NICE DAY HOMO!

ShaDynasty
09-28-2006, 08:58 PM
damn i thought you were gonna post pics
this thread is wack
btw almost 40 people have viewed this thread and decided not to waste their time on it
think about this slippy the prick

Eddy
09-28-2006, 09:43 PM
...if u make threads about how people might be gay

cap
09-28-2006, 10:15 PM
guess im gay then.damn!

Sicka than aidZ
09-28-2006, 10:47 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

you looked in this thread. Yes you- you might be gay. If your clicking on a thread that reads "you might be gay"........well you just might be. Why else would you click on the thread?

Go ahead, post a reply to this faggot.
hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Sicka than aidZ
09-28-2006, 10:48 PM
He records your IP adress, uses his adavanced network technology to find the MAC adress- then looks up data bases to find who the computer was sold and the home adress, then goes to your house and kills you.

or else maybe I just like to expose you faggots. HAVA A NICE DAY HOMO!
hahahahaahahahahahahahah this is even twice as funny

Jesus Christ
09-29-2006, 10:21 AM
Yo, why do you mods keep fucking with the titles of my threads. I can't help it if I made you feel as though you were a homosexual. Look deep inside yourself and ask yourself "Am I really gay?" you'll find the answer i'm sure of it.