PDA

View Full Version : New Xzibit Video Leaks; For Real This Time

MR HIP HOP HEAD
09-29-2006, 05:09 PM
http://www.mtv.com/bands/x/xzibit/flipbook_10_04/01_V.jpg

Last week a video for Xzibit's "Concentrate" hit YouTube and Hip-Hop websites around the net and left many fans debating the boring nature of the clip.

It seems they need not have worried as the leaked video was an unfinished version. OpenBar and Koch Records have now released the complete and much improved clip which will hit TV stations soon.

Mr. X to the Z's latest album, Full Circle, hits stores October 17th.

Click here to watch the real video for "Concentrate."
http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/kochent/xzibit/xzibit1512k.wvx

http://www.streethop.com/forum/article169048.html

36chambers
09-29-2006, 09:07 PM
no offence to you but do you actually talk? or just post hip hop news?

CharlesJones
09-30-2006, 01:02 PM
Xzibit is a sellout who's music is mainstream now and i don't listen to him anymore. His first single Hey Now from his last album was very gay. I didn't even bother to listen to Weapons Of Mass Destruction album and Man Vs. Machine album is wack. Restless was his last good album. Remember when he first came out, he said he would never go mainstream? He's a hypocrite. He's doing deodorant commercials and Pimp My Ride tv show LOL.

J.T.S.
09-30-2006, 01:05 PM
40 Dayz and 40 nights was prety good to.

CharlesJones
09-30-2006, 01:11 PM
At The Speed Of Life and 40 Days & 40 Nights albums are very good. It's a shame he'll never make albums like that again. The Alkaholics and King Tee don't deal with him anymore because his music changed.

Iron Fist
09-30-2006, 02:04 PM
Xzibit is a sellout who's music is mainstream now and i don't listen to him anymore. His first single Hey Now from his last album was very gay. I didn't even bother to listen to Weapons Of Mass Destruction album and Man Vs. Machine album is wack. Restless was his last good album. Remember when he first came out, he said he would never go mainstream? He's a hypocrite. He's doing deodorant commercials and Pimp My Ride tv show LOL.
The temptation of Money man...

CharlesJones
09-30-2006, 02:23 PM
Yeah money is the reason why a lot of rappers i used to like are wack now.

Kenny Powers
09-30-2006, 06:01 PM

-just because someone goes mainstream doesnt make them sellout. Its what happens to thier ego that makes them a sellout and that is why you are wrong. Xzibit has always had that joking attitude about him, you see him on pimp my ride making dumb jokes, but thats how hes always been. Hes not a sellout, he didnt change at all. His music is still the same and hasnt been commercialized at all.

WuTangWarrior
09-30-2006, 06:20 PM
if it wasnt for money then they probably wouldnt be rappers...... Xzibit was always dope

tical2000
10-01-2006, 01:00 AM
wack song....reminds me of YING YANG TWINS.....

...I hate how rap has become fuckin dance-pop......

J-Cee
10-01-2006, 01:59 AM
its about the money ..thats why they do this shit cause they know it sells to the masses,not the true fans of hip hop like some of us.I will always like X,although i wont buy his albums now..i just listen to his old shit.

rubyspirit
10-01-2006, 08:37 AM
<snip> He's doing deodorant commercials and Pimp My Ride tv show LOL.

That's not being a sellout.

zeppelin2k
10-01-2006, 11:25 AM
crappy

he needs to come on a hardcore tip
he broke up with his fiance and she started going out with usher like a little while later
he was probably pretty fucked after that, and instead of coming with a dope pissed and fucked up hip hop album he comes with that pop bullshit

he's probably just after pussy nowadays
this video is shitttt xzibit dances in it, thats whack, since when does xzibit dance anything but the crip walk

dude was dope, now he's just afraid of being broke