PDA

View Full Version : Curfew In Bangdad Just Imposed Till Sunday What Our Your Thoughts

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
09-29-2006, 06:38 PM
They Said The Country Wasnt In A Uncivil State Now They Impose A Curfew....

Gawd
09-29-2006, 06:48 PM
Civil war is there.....But if a curfew will keep ppl alive then yeah go ahead.

HANZO
09-30-2006, 02:09 PM
doesnt matter what they do there will be civil war in iraq, no one can stop it. as soon as the americans leave it will break out.

Gawd
09-30-2006, 02:13 PM
It hasnt allready? Fucking islamic sand monkeys cant seem to keep their guns down and always have a fucking lame cause to fight......

HANZO
09-30-2006, 02:19 PM
the problem is that iraq is a very fucked up country eversince it was created, shiites, sunnis and kurds cant live together. saddam did all he did to keep order in iraq if it was a shiite leader he would have killed sunnis and kurds. the countrys borders should be re-drawn. but making arabs happy is a tough job near to impossible.

Gawd
09-30-2006, 02:21 PM
Like I said b4 ...violence is all they understand so we should show them the meaning of it. But we have evolved into somewhat compassionate people and we cant just go around killing who we want in order to make the Country safer like Saddam did. (as in him killing ppl that fucked with the stability)

HANZO
09-30-2006, 02:31 PM
its pointless beef at the end of the day muslims killing muslims and yet no other muslim country has come up and said to the sides stop it. iran want shiites to have power the saudi's want the sunnis to have power no one likes the kurds anyway. thats what pisses me off about the muslim nations they dont come together putting away their differences and sort this problem out then it can easily be stopped but no the saudis want the iranians wiped out everyone hates us turks anyway, the others dont want to get their hands dirty.

Gawd
09-30-2006, 02:44 PM
Yes I agree.....But if anyone else does harm to muslims all of them would start crying and moaning at the UN and such....wah they are killing us....but when they are killing each other thats ok...and over religous bullshit....

zeppelin2k
10-01-2006, 08:31 PM
Yes I agree.....But if anyone else does harm to muslims all of them would start crying and moaning at the UN and such....wah they are killing us....but when they are killing each other thats ok...and over religous bullshit....

another dumb train of thought

not over religious bs, its over people brainwashing people into believing it is religious

and you think america is any different?

there are more americans killing other americans every year than iraqis killing eachother every year

Gawd
10-01-2006, 09:11 PM

not over religious bs, its over people brainwashing people into believing it is religious

and you think america is any different?

there are more americans killing other americans every year than iraqis killing eachother every year

Why are you so concerned with how many Americans commit murder every year. I mean your in Iraq now so you know exactly whats going on? My opinion is that there is civil war there and American Soldiers are in the middle of it. Thats my opinion....but since your an expert on American crime rates and the real reasons ppl in Iraq are killing each other then by all means enlighten us.....

supremecharma
10-02-2006, 01:15 AM

}:T oh please?!!!