PDA

View Full Version : Good Boot Camp Click Article In The Source Magazine

CharlesJones
09-30-2006, 01:16 PM
I was reading the new issue of The Source today and there's a article about Boot Camp Click which i thought was very good. Some of the group members even review their own albums like Black Moon's Enta Da Stage, OGC's Da Storm, Heltah Skeltah's Nocturnal, Smif N Wessun's Da Shinin, Sean Price's Monkey Bars. The article also talked about Rock of Heltah Skeltah is working on a solo album. Glad to hear that because i wanna hear a solo album from him. I bought 2 mixtapes by him awhile ago that are very good. Tek of Smif N Wessun has a mixtape called It Is What It Is that i bought this past summer that's very good. He has another new mixtape out right now i think that i saw at Sandboxautomatic.com that i wanna buy. Sean Price's Jesus Price Superstar is coming out next month or November i believe. Buckshot is also doing another collabo album with 9th Wonder. I need to hear his first collabo album with 9th Wonder. A friend of mine played some songs for me from the album he did with 9th Wonder and i liked what i heard.

INF
09-30-2006, 02:29 PM
Thats cuz 9th wonder is amazing. Ppl dont hear me though.

CharlesJones
09-30-2006, 02:33 PM
9th Wonder has good taste in the rappers he likes. There was a article in The Source last month about Little Brother and they were selecting rap albums that they liked that were slept on. They picked some good albums. I heard Little Brother rhyme before over Gang Starr's Next Time beat from Gang Starr's Moment Of Truth album and the freestyles they did over the beat was tight. I'm gonna have to peep their albums because i never heard their music.