PDA

View Full Version : Melle Mel Has A Big Ego

CharlesJones
09-30-2006, 03:14 PM
This dude acts like he's the greatest rapper ever LOL. He's a good mc but he ain't all that. I read a recent interview with him on Public Enemy's website a week ago and he dissed Run DMC. He said Run DMC got booed a long time ago at a show they did when they were underground and he said Jam Master Jay isn't one of the best dj's. Ain't that some shit? Jam Master Jay is definitely one of the best dj's ever and he's a pioneer. How is he gonna shit on JMJ like that? I haven't heard any of Melle Mel's albums so i can't comment on him but i heard his lyrics on Grandmaster Flash's classic song The Message and i liked what i heard. Willie D of Geto Boys disses him on a song called Knock Em Out when he said ask Melle Mel about my boxing game LOL. A long time ago Willie D and Melle Mel had a celebrity boxing match and people at the fight said Willie D knocked his ass out cold hahahahahahahahahahaha. Willie D said himself Melle Mel was knocked out for a long time after he decked him LOL.

pneumatic
09-30-2006, 03:25 PM
White Lines!!!!

oldie
09-30-2006, 05:12 PM
SHIIIT! how can you diss RUM DMC/JMJ?!?!? they're legends!!! and deffinitley pioneers!!

Razorsharp
09-30-2006, 05:25 PM
Jam Master Jay is def. one of the best... but i have other favorites...

WHITE LINES GOOO AAAAWAAAAAYYYYY.....

PDTantisocial
09-30-2006, 07:12 PM
I don't know about that JMJ shit, but I don't give a shit is he talks shit about Run-DMC, cuz he's a legend and he's a pioneer, he pioneered shit for Run-DMC, and as an MC, he shits on Rev Run and DMC.

THE W
09-30-2006, 07:19 PM
yeah i read that interveiw where he said that. he also dissed rakim, KRS-one, nas and 2pac(not in the same interview).

damn near every MC has a big ego. the alpha-male mentality of hiphop artists can only be rivaled by football players.

Tetsuo
09-30-2006, 09:03 PM
What was the original track Grandmaster Flash sampled for White Lines?

Bumplords
10-01-2006, 03:35 PM
Melle Mel is a member on the OkayPlayer forums, so I see him say alot of shit. He was bragging about knocking out Willie D and beating KRS-ONE in a battle. He was on some shit like "Kris didn't want me to use my DJ, since he said it was an unfair advantage. So I beat him using his own DJ".

Fuck that dude.