PDA

View Full Version : The Game Extends Peace Treaty To 50 Cent

MR HIP HOP HEAD
09-30-2006, 04:36 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/God_Optimus_Prime/Hip%20Hop/The%20Game/The_Game_04.jpg

The G-Unot campaign may very well be over. That is, if 50 Cent accepts the Game's request that the two once-affiliated rappers end their ongoing beef.

During an interview in New York yesterday (Sept. 29) with Hot 97 radio personality Angie Martinez, the Game extended an olive branch to his bitter rival, repeatedly urging 50 Cent to call into the station.

The Compton-bred rapper also insisted he was sincere and said he hoped to find a resolution with 50 Cent, who played an active role on his debut album The Documentary.

"[I want] just to talk and just to see where our heads are and see if maybe we can come to an even playing field -- respectfully to each other," said the Game. "[I want to] see if we can figure it out [as] grown-ups."

In February 2005, a man affiliated with the Game was shot in front of Hot 97's Manhattan office building minutes after 50 Cent publicly kicked his West Coast counterpart out of G-Unit during an on-air interview.

The pair would later reconcile at a highly-publicized press conference, but the Game claimed the two weren't mentally prepared for it.

"We weren't ready to do that. You can't force us to do anything," he told Martinez. "I don't think that either of us was ready to get on that stage."

Game further likened the failed resolution to removing a steak out of an oven before it is done cooking.

"You bit into [the steak] and it wasn't ready because it wasn't done," he philosophized. "We were just coerced into that situation. At the end of the day, we are all getting money and it should be good. Its Hip-Hop, it's a competition."

While Game sought to end his most salacious beef, he noted that his other rap rivals won't be so fortunate.

"Y'all ain't off the hook. I don't want everybody to think that it's all good," he said, alluding to his recent altercation with rapper Ras Kass. "Tomorrow, nothing is promised and that statement is bigger than Hip-Hop."

Additionally, Game re-confirmed that neither Dr. Dre, nor his beats, will appear on his sophomore opus, The Doctor's Advocate, due in stores on Nov. 14.

Game stated, however, that he still has a good relationship with his mentor.

"Dre is not on the album. No Dre involvement on this album," he said. "If you looking to buy my album just because Dre did a beat or two, leave it on the shelf. This album is executive-produced by the Game. Dre took me from the 'hood and gave me an opportunity so I'm always going to pay him that respect."

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=6205

Rame
09-30-2006, 05:07 PM
he is weird

DarkEXile
09-30-2006, 05:23 PM
One big drama case.

Kenny Powers
09-30-2006, 06:02 PM
i thought the beef was one big publicity stunt to begin with...

J.T.S.
09-30-2006, 06:44 PM
Game a fake lame fag!

Gawd
09-30-2006, 06:56 PM
The Game is feeling the heat right now...Dre is not on his album at all in anyway...Game is no longer an Aftermath artist as well.....he knows his album will not sell well.

murkoutz
09-30-2006, 07:08 PM
i hope he and 50 shoot each other in the face. yes, that should happen.

Tetsuo
09-30-2006, 09:05 PM
Damn, he must have nothing better to do. Whatever.

SaqurakiHanamichi
09-30-2006, 10:08 PM
wtf that shit is still going on fuk that

Miliato
09-30-2006, 11:16 PM
he's made up

tical2000
09-30-2006, 11:22 PM
looks like GAME is ready to make peace with 50 CENT in hopes of getting some DR DRE production on his album.......could it be more obvious?

Especially, since GAME has been saying for the last year or so that DRE was doing production on the album.....hence him calling it THE DOCTORS ADVOCATE.....how the fuck can you call you album the doctors advocate and not have Dr Dre producing it??? Looks like Dr Dre has washed his hands clean of the GAME....

THE GAME is wack anyways, dude is a champion of the "namedrop" his first album has dope beats, but were ruined by his lame Name dropping raps....without Dr Dre and 50's help I dont see much happening, GAME aint that talented

....his new album may sell, but I guarantee it will be bunk

rubyspirit
09-30-2006, 11:39 PM
fuckin' with them fake artists who make garbage,
now ya like a human target with no direction, and no protection,
rap nigga assed out and no question - KB Ridin', Method Man

EAGLE EYE
10-01-2006, 12:56 AM
If I hear him talk about his gay sneakers one more time, Im gonna cut his feet off with a hack saw so he only has knubs

tical2000
10-01-2006, 01:14 AM
Our boy RAEKWON is rolling with Dr Dre now so fuck the GAME, he can eat a dick, dudes trash

Obviously, Dre knows this and choose to work the more talented artist

GAME is straight trash on the mic, all he has going for him is a manufactured cool west coast gangsta image, take that away, and you have a shit rapper who used to get 50 Cent write some of his songs

Jeru
10-01-2006, 01:48 AM
Here we go again.

g_flex
10-01-2006, 03:03 AM
Our boy RAEKWON is rolling with Dr Dre now so fuck the GAME, he can eat a dick, dudes trash

lol...worddd...game is jz fcked up..

zeppelin2k
10-01-2006, 11:30 AM
trying to get publicity....desperately....

oDoUoSoKo
10-01-2006, 11:37 AM
game over....he loses

INF
10-01-2006, 11:45 AM
"Bottom line, aint nobody ever gonna be Pac so all the bullshit need to come to a stop..." - Infinity

Rebel_INS
10-01-2006, 02:41 PM
Game a fake lame fag!

Yea, lol it makes no sense releasing all those mixtapes/songs n shit then he does this?

Bumplords
10-01-2006, 03:29 PM
If I hear him talk about his gay sneakers one more time, Im gonna cut his feet off with a hack saw so he only has knubs

"It ain't a shoe. It's MY shoe."

KZA
10-01-2006, 04:55 PM
Either hes just being sarcatic about it or just wants back in Aftermath.

Bigot Hitman
10-01-2006, 06:01 PM
Game is aight on the mic, ain't nothing great but he ain't shity, better than rza imo.

Weng
10-01-2006, 07:08 PM
Ras Kass should end dude's carreer instead of doing a half ass diss track...

Unforgiven
10-01-2006, 07:37 PM
Fuck The Gayme, he just knows his little BWS crew is weak and G-Unit always tearin' them new ones and he knows he doesn't have anything left for them and he knows Ras is ready to ride on his ass so its on...

tical2000
10-02-2006, 01:43 AM
Game is aight on the mic, ain't nothing great but he ain't shity, better than rza imo.

GAME better than RZA???? Get the fuck outta here....

...you really are 16 years old.....cause only a 16 year old would say that

crass
10-02-2006, 02:55 AM
The Game is feeling the heat right now...Dre is not on his album at all in anyway...Game is no longer an Aftermath artist as well.....he knows his album will not sell well.

yep. his plan backfired. 50 is still on top and Game is nowhere.