PDA

View Full Version : rap after armageddon

Sicka than aidZ
10-01-2006, 10:31 AM
where do u see the state of hiphop after all hell breaks loose an society go's off the grid?

will u still be shinin 7 in da sun?

LHX
10-01-2006, 11:07 AM
Sicka - this is a really good topic

Lil' Ruger
10-01-2006, 11:18 AM
hmmmm i see only hip hop's toughest mc's coming through and if armageddon includes aliens coming i believe they wil be not as advanced as ppl say they are and some will adopt our culture and or ppl willl adopt theirs. w/e though

i could see some alien rapppin right now lol.

snapple
10-01-2006, 11:25 AM
aliens would merk in battles though since theyre telipathic

Urban_Journalz
10-01-2006, 11:29 AM
Honestly, I think it depends on who's really who. It's a toss-up. That point in time will divide the men from the boys. You can hear in different flows who actually believes in it. In others you can hear who MAY be down for battle. Only time will tell though.
I'll topic though son.
Peace.

LHX
10-01-2006, 11:35 AM
maybe Hip Hop will be the only form of entertainment left

people rhymin to themself while they search for food

a lot of people say that Hip Hop is the only form of entertainment anyway

Lil' Ruger
10-01-2006, 11:48 AM
aliens would merk in battles though since theyre telipathic

i see aliens being not more advanced then us but differant like they have developed dfferant things they know we exist. and maybe some ppl on earth arent crazy and know they exist the only thing that would be differant from them to us wud be language architecture and culture.

but once someone designs a rapping robot it'll be all over.

Urban_Journalz
10-01-2006, 12:32 PM
We have alien technology already. Night-Vision scopes and infrared sensors are just a couple. We'll never really know how advanced aliens are because the civilizations that made contact with them (Altantis, Egypt, Mayan,) are all destroyed. The documents, in most cases were destroyed before the civilizations because travellers deemed them as "blashphemous".

I'm just sayin', don't speak upon what you don't really know about. It's dangerous.

zeppelin2k
10-01-2006, 12:32 PM
only builty for saturn linx

supremecharma
10-02-2006, 01:58 AM
:no:

J-Cee
10-02-2006, 07:26 AM
i dont think any of us will be alive to hear anything if all hell breaks loose.

and hip hop will prolly die off like the majority of old genres do.

Sicka than aidZ
10-02-2006, 05:41 PM
people been singin songs along time jcee just different insturments

CherChezLaMarauder
10-02-2006, 08:54 PM
violent and "gangsta" rap has always been ahead of its time and it still is today. also rappers like eminem nd sticky fingers (Onyx) have portrayed New World Order rhymes, along with cats like Busta Rhymes.

LHX, this is nothing new.

Urban_Journalz
10-02-2006, 10:46 PM
All of the nice emcees speak on the end of the world.
RZA and U-God spoke on it on "Impossible."
Non Phixion's 1st LP "The Future Is Now." The artwork on the cover screams "Last Days". Tical 2: Judgement Day. Mos Def: "New World Water." I mean, the list is just STUPID long.
Anyone who's worth mentioning has mentioned this.
I think the main problem is with the listeners. We only remember when the song is playing and then blend right back into the madness.

Anyway, I think there will always be emcees. They're like the last of the real speakers left in the world. There's no more prophets, no more sages, and no more scholars.

J.T.S.
10-03-2006, 06:13 PM
I believe mc's down for the cause will be murked like Pac, he said Killuminati' know he's dead too typical!
People like Dead Prez, The coup, Immortal Tecknique, Wu, etc: are already on government watch!
Sell-outs like 50 cents will be the ones still on that b.s. though this is just my opinion!

Sicka than aidZ
10-04-2006, 03:27 PM
violent and "gangsta" rap has always been ahead of its time and it still is today. also rappers like eminem nd sticky fingers (Onyx) have portrayed New World Order rhymes, along with cats like Busta Rhymes.

LHX, this is nothing new.

yeah, well shit aint hit the fan yet brotha.

Urban_Journalz
10-06-2006, 03:00 AM
I believe mc's down for the cause will be murked like Pac, he said Killuminati' know he's dead too typical!
People like Dead Prez, The coup, Immortal Tecknique, Wu, etc: are already on government watch!
Sell-outs like 50 cents will be the ones still on that b.s. though this is just my opinion!

:looking:
WORD!!!

Urban_Journalz
10-06-2006, 03:02 AM
yeah, well shit aint hit the fan yet brotha.

Not all of it. The whole pie aint hit yet. We've seen, and continue to see, a turd here and a turd there you know? It's gettin' closer though. That's for real.