PDA

View Full Version : The Cult Leader

SickSide
10-01-2006, 04:54 PM
Aight, just wonderin what yall thought of Ill Bill are, me i think hes one of the best rappers in the game at the minute, his flow is immense and his lyrics, Whats your opinion

peace

TAURO
10-01-2006, 05:14 PM
His first album is dope but I do think his voice and flow have gotten worse as time has gone on.

ShaDynasty
10-01-2006, 05:32 PM
not as good as his brother, but he stole the show on non phixions first (classic) album
btw anyone think 'the future is now' sounds like wu tang? with the grimey beats and the scientific shit they be kickin?
theres definetly an influence there

TAURO
10-01-2006, 05:54 PM
not as good as his brother, but he stole the show on non phixions first (classic) album
btw anyone think 'the future is now' sounds like wu tang? with the grimey beats and the scientific shit they be kickin?
theres definetly an influence there

I don't think they sound like wu but for sure they were influenced by them, you can tell.

ShaDynasty
10-01-2006, 06:02 PM
I don't think they sound like wu but for sure they were influenced by them, you can tell.

yeah, it was just a thought i had when i was listening to them once, but then 90% of underground hip hop is influenced by wu

DarkEXile
10-01-2006, 08:19 PM
You can definitiy tell the Wu influence on Non-Phixion. Ill Bill is one of the top underground mc's out there right now. You can tell his voice isn't very good compared to his earlier work, but it doesn't affect his flow at all.

TAURO
10-01-2006, 10:00 PM
yeah, it was just a thought i had when i was listening to them once, but then 90% of underground hip hop is influenced by wu

Exactly, I think the same of alot of underground groups, wutang was just so influential in hip hop.