PDA

View Full Version : We Stand Tall ft. Ak Spray

Big Risk
10-01-2006, 10:37 PM
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=533008

Produced by Bedlam. And in my opinion he created a jewel. Peace out and leave feedback on the lyrics and beat peeps!!

PEace!

GameOfDeath
10-01-2006, 11:50 PM
Mad mic prescence nice flow grimy as hell. Second dude sounded like he was going to punch someone. Overall a dope track.

"Til I kill ya ass and the muthafuckin bed you slept in" Had me laughin. And the bed.

Bedlam
10-02-2006, 01:15 AM
dopeness... dont forget to comment on the beat, good or bad

Papers
10-02-2006, 01:28 AM
diggin the beat good job. second verse was tight I like how he got intense at the end, had a little trouble understanding what he was saying. First verse was right on.

GameOfDeath
10-02-2006, 02:03 AM
dopeness... dont forget to comment on the beat, good or bad

I was feeling it because it let the MC's do their thing its a perfect freestyle beat. I thought it was creative, is the bass and something else spun backwards?

Big Risk
10-02-2006, 02:41 AM
Mad mic prescence nice flow grimy as hell. Second dude sounded like he was going to punch someone. Overall a dope track.

"Til I kill ya ass and the muthafuckin bed you slept in" Had me laughin. And the bed.

"Til I kill ya ass IN the muthafuckin bed you slept in"

Big Risk
10-02-2006, 02:47 AM
thanks for all the feedback guys. glad yall are feelin it.

num2son
10-02-2006, 11:23 AM
Dope beat bedlam, overall good song.

Bedlam
10-02-2006, 11:28 AM
I was feeling it because it let the MC's do their thing its a perfect freestyle beat. I thought it was creative, is the bass and something else spun backwards?

yeah, reversed

Grongle
10-02-2006, 11:35 AM
damn nice track, cool beat ^O^

WARPATH
10-02-2006, 02:35 PM
Dope track, flow was mad nice, ak's flow at the end was nice too.

Pretty Toney
10-02-2006, 03:23 PM
yeah ! cool... beat could off been lil louder

Graveyard shift
10-02-2006, 06:10 PM
First verse is garbage. No real thought involved in it. Just a bunch of "I'll beat your ass" and generic "insert knowledge here."

This is wack. All verses are garbage on here.

Big Risk
10-02-2006, 06:48 PM
ahaha pharaoh snefru is hiding from me.^

Truely a faggot.

Bedlam
10-02-2006, 09:49 PM
First verse is garbage. No real thought involved in it. Just a bunch of "I'll beat your ass" and generic "insert knowledge here."

Wow, what is 90 percent of 36 chambers then?

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
10-02-2006, 11:26 PM

change ya goddamn name now :no: niggas jockin hard nowadays

about the track tho, the track was cool tho beat was basic first cat had mad flow even if he wasn't really sayin much; the flow kept me interested. The second cat was blah

Ozmosis
10-03-2006, 01:30 AM
risk, man like I said before your flow is crazy nice,ak came with the insane verse, the beat was nice as well

Complex
10-03-2006, 01:39 AM
[QUOTE=Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah;605536]change ya goddamn name now :no: niggas jockin hard nowadays

^^^
Lmao .. yea wdf is this imposter graveyard shift??

anyways tha beat is straight, not much to it.. Tha mcs were iight too, good delivery..

Nice work

PEACE

Graveyard shift
10-03-2006, 01:32 PM
You're wrong. 82 % of 36 Chambers is like that. lol. nah, but, to my point:

It was cool back then because it was new. They were brining a new sound and there was a method behind the madness. It was like a kung fu flick translated onto wax. That shit was cool for then, but it's gotten tiring as the same content of lyrics has been spewed out and then chewed up just to be regurgitated by the next airheaded rapper. How long have we heard rappers talking this nonsensical blabber? It gets to a point where it become monotnous, uninspiring, and just plain uncreative. I don't buy that 36 chambers argument, either, because anyone can throw up some junk in 5 minutes talking about how they cause harm to people, get all the girls, sell crack, and have a lot of money. You can't extenuate the limited artistic scope by just settling for this bs. This is what limits rap; dumb motherfuckers that think that just because they throw in a bunch of multis, rap in a ghetto accent, and talk about drugs and guns that they're artist.

Fuck out of here with this bullshit.

Graveyard shift
10-03-2006, 01:39 PM
The mc's have potential, but right now, they're saying absolutely nothing. Fuck, you might as well just stick to one song, partna--it would sum up your entire catalogue.

This is all style over substance. It's cool to have style, but if it's used as a substitute for an apparent lack of creativity, then it makes the artist come across as hallow for anyone that really has a brain.

Bedlam
10-03-2006, 01:41 PM
^ give an example of who you think is killin it lyrically right now. I'm guessing you like stuff like Talib Kweli?

Graveyard shift
10-03-2006, 01:45 PM
It doesn't even have to be on some concious shit. I thought that Rae's first joint was dope. While it was Gangster rap, it was done in an artistic way; no mindless gun talk. It was like a godfather bit.

My hip hop ears have been kind of dusted atm, but I'm a have to go with Slug from Atmosphere as far as fairly mid underground to majors. Real underground shit, I'm going to have to go with the boy Frank Wit. He's definetly killin' shit. I was feeling Cormega, but he's slipping into senless gun talk. I'm going with Slug right now.

Big Risk
10-03-2006, 01:55 PM
Yo, there is different types of hip hop. You must understand that Pharaoh.

Big Risk
10-03-2006, 01:56 PM
and i aint puttin on no ghetto accent. Listen to how i spit. thats just me rapping with the same voice i talk with.

Graveyard shift
10-03-2006, 01:59 PM
I'm not Pharaoh. I've been on this site since 2004. I had to re register on here because I forgot my last username--I haven't been on here in a while.

Yeah, there are different styles of rap, just like there are different opinions. In my opinion, that style of rap is limited, unimaginative, and boring.

That's just me. Others may think differently and I respect that. But I just think that that stuff doesn't have long shelf value to anyone who cares about what's being said because it's so limited.

Big Risk
10-03-2006, 02:29 PM
Its limited and basic right? Then write and record a better track.

Pharaoh Snefru
10-03-2006, 02:58 PM
First off this shit don't make any scence yah herd. Second im not yah avarage beat around the bush nigga, id tell yah how it is, so keep my name out yah mouth kid!

Big Risk
10-03-2006, 03:36 PM
and third of all scence is spelled sense.

Big Risk
10-03-2006, 05:48 PM
but you knew that since you all about knowin shit.

oDoUoSoKo
10-04-2006, 06:40 PM
well nice verses (i actually really liked em) the beat i wasnt feeling

westvillain
10-04-2006, 07:26 PM
this shits hot bro, both emcees came hard especially #1, i like the beat a lot too its chill but mad hard at the same time. good shit