PDA

View Full Version : The Game Disses Dr. Dre? A Picture Speaks A Thousand Words

MR HIP HOP HEAD
10-02-2006, 03:03 AM
http://www.josecastro.com/myspace/images/thegamedre.jpg

An interesting photo just made it's way into the StreetHop.com office perhaps proving a Game vs. Dr. Dre beef. And while even we had our doubts about the authenticity of the image, it appears to have come directly from someone at BlackWallStreet.

http://www.streethop.com/images/news/gamedissdresmall.jpg

The image, while somewhat innocent to the untrained eye, is in fact a clever diss to Dr. Dre. The Game's famous “double Game chains” are visible above Eazy E's It's On (Dr. Dre) 187um Killa album; the late rappers first after parting ways with Dre and also one which featured several scathing disses to the Doctor including the infamous “Real Muthaphuckkin G's.”

Is Game repeating history and are the recent Suge and Game sightings connected to Game's sudden bravado? Drop us your thoughts below.

http://www.streethop.com/forum/article169171.html

J-Cee
10-02-2006, 06:38 AM
no..i think thats just a fucking ridiculous theory..as dr dre made the game..and the game has said on many occasions that Dre is his mentor.

Robert
10-02-2006, 06:51 AM
nah thats not true, just a coincidence......

Edgar Erebus
10-02-2006, 07:24 AM
Um, as I know, Game and Black Wall Street ain't anymore under Aftermath, they now under Geffen. And as Game loves to diss his former menthors (first JT, then 50, now maybe even Dre)... I wouldn't be surprised if the picture is ment as a pun on Dre.

BTW Game is such a sucka MC (well... that's maybe too hard, having 50 in mind) that he can only attract attention on himself by dissing anything that's moving.

Robert
10-02-2006, 07:27 AM
Game has always said eazy was his inspiration (which is why he associates himself wit him like in that pic).....this isnt a diss to dre.....
thread closed, get off games dick like every other rapper.....

Kenny Powers
10-02-2006, 04:04 PM
dumbest thing ive ever heard, making beef outta nothing...

smokebongoncliff
10-02-2006, 04:12 PM
stupid

oDoUoSoKo
10-02-2006, 04:13 PM
game still smells like dre's inner sack, still the unofficial son of dre

INF
10-02-2006, 04:48 PM
You know whats funny? On one blood hes talkin all about Dre and name droppin as usual about snoop and whatnot yet them niggas aint affiliated with him at the moment.

I'm gonna go ahead and predict the Game being shot and killed in the next year or so. ppl do anything to make money.

TrueDciple
10-03-2006, 08:22 PM
I just read in XXL mag article. that he is no longer aftermath, He said he got a few dre beats really early when he started working on his second upcoming LP Dr.'s Advocates. He said that he might be going to Geffen but that hes really not sure at the moment on who is he signed with. Also that him in Dre' are not in best terms (they have not talk to eachother in the past few months) That he felt he betrayed Dre's by going against 50 cent when Dre told him not to. He also mention that he squashed the beef with Ja'rule and irv and that he wont mind making a few tracks with JA'.

Again, i got that from the Mag. so dont know how true this really is.
Peace!