PDA

View Full Version : Do you think America can Ever win the War on Terrorism?

J-Cee
10-02-2006, 06:29 AM
Personally..i don't think the war on terrorists can be accomplished.
You cant all of a sudden elimate terrorists,as long as theres humans,or a a radical change to evil peoples minds..terrorism will always continue.

snapple
10-02-2006, 07:32 AM
you can't eliminate terrorism it's impossible....are they gonna stop rape next?

HANZO
10-02-2006, 07:37 AM
the only way to win is to wipe them all out but thats never gonna happen. so no they cant win they got stuck in a war that will never end and victory is hard to acheive because you do not have a clear enemy.

Edgar Erebus
10-02-2006, 07:40 AM
Welcome to the terrordome. When IRA was blasting bombs all around Europe, when ETA was killing people in Spain, Red Brigades in Italy, Baader-Meinhof in Germany.... There was no war with that shit. Yeah, but blast one bomb in the middle of America and the whole world gotta go on war.

Fuck AmeriKKKa, I'm supporting terrorists. Look at Hezbollah, don't touch them and they gonna be constructive and peaceful.

supremecharma
10-02-2006, 07:46 AM
I'm supporting terrorists.

oh so young and oh so stupid. ;(

Edgar Erebus
10-02-2006, 08:01 AM
oh so young and oh so stupid. ;(

Yeah that sounded stupid. Their aims but not their methods. BTW tell me what's the difference between war on terrorism and terrorism? In both cases die 70% of innocent people and 30% of suckers that should die.

Of course best shit would be that no one shoots so no one ain't got reason to shoot, but that can't be real. I'm sorry. I'm supporting anyone that fights against biggest army on the world, biggest weapon manufacturer and biggest war sparker on the world. I felt that shit on my own skin, so I know what I'm talking about.

J-Cee
10-02-2006, 08:07 AM
I think the American Government are terrorists themselves..they think there problems can be solved by war?Bush is a Terrorist.

supremecharma
10-02-2006, 08:15 AM
. BTW tell me what's the difference between war on terrorism and terrorism?

errr a huge difference????

you got unorganised extremists running around doing what they want to whoever they want. thats not on. that needs to stop. so what happens?
what can we do? we try to stop it.

whats right is right.

flying planes into buildings and setting up terrorist camps in mountains is straight WRONG.

nuff sed.

supremecharma
10-02-2006, 08:22 AM
im off now people. happy debatin 4 the rest of the day. one.

100pr00f
10-02-2006, 08:29 AM
us cant win it ...every body has to jump in to take control

Sexy Jasper
10-02-2006, 08:30 AM
http://swut.net/articlepics/war8a.gif

Sexy Jasper
10-02-2006, 08:33 AM
http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/uploads/post-2068-1159796110.gif

the silencer
10-02-2006, 11:01 AM
the war on terrorism shit is a fraud...

and al-Qaeda was invented by the US during the court case to try an indict osama bin laden after the bombing of the US embassies in Africa.....look it up

Q-birth
10-02-2006, 08:16 PM
errr a huge difference????

you got unorganised extremists running around doing what they want to whoever they want. thats not on. that needs to stop. so what happens?
what can we do? we try to stop it.

whats right is right.

flying planes into buildings and setting up terrorist camps in mountains is straight WRONG.

nuff sed.

Wow, always thought you must be stupid, but now that you've opened your mouth...wow, it's loud!

Talk about being blind...WOW!

Sicka than aidZ
10-02-2006, 09:18 PM
we've ended up winning most wars i dont see why we cant beat terrorism. The question is why havent we beat em yet. Didnt take long to put japan in its place. personally, this is on all topics but i think alot of problems go unsolved cuz people are gettin rich and u know we need population control cuz we're fucked.

If that makes sense holla!

Urban_Journalz
10-02-2006, 09:18 PM
the war on terrorism shit is a fraud...

and al-Qaeda was invented by the US during the court case to try an indict osama bin laden after the bombing of the US embassies in Africa.....look it up

:hooray:
All day truth right there.
If you think Sept. 11th was anything but the best conspiracy since the JFK assassination, there's no hope for you!!!

To end terrorism, Bono from "U2" said it best. "If you gave people what they needed. Food, shelter and clothing, the amount of suicide bombers would decrease overnight."

Sicka than aidZ
10-02-2006, 09:26 PM
it costs the US 2 billion a week to fund the war. U could feed the whole world probably 3 days out of every week if the US wanted to. terrorists to us means bad guy but we dont know it all, the middle east think its the other way around. And they're pretty right. I dont know what they should do( the entire globe cept usa) but yeah its bullshit, bigben probbaly gonna school us wit mad jewels he's pretty well knowledge about goverments as far as i can tell. peace

supremecharma
10-03-2006, 12:39 AM
Wow, always thought you must be intelligent, but now that you've opened your mouth...wow, it's loud!

Talk about being knowledged...WOW!

thanks.

Q-birth
10-03-2006, 05:53 AM
thanks.

I knew it.

Just like those Jews of yours, any unlawful method will do.

No dignity at all.

supremecharma
10-03-2006, 06:21 AM
i am my own person. i live a good life. one thing has nothing to do with the other. remember that and you'll go far.

Q-birth
10-03-2006, 06:07 PM
i am my own person. i live a good life. one thing has nothing to do with the other. remember that and you'll go far.

What?

the bears won sunday night. it's raining outside. one thing has nothing to do with the other. remember that and you'll go far.

:W

Gawd
10-03-2006, 07:17 PM
Terrorists fight without rules 99% of the time. The United States fights with rules 99% of the time. We have to be harder on them. They have no problem crashing planes into a building or blowing a car up in front of a building. But people get up in arms when we bomb a house they are hiding in and a woman 2 houses down gets hit by shrapnal....

Gawd
10-03-2006, 07:19 PM
I knew it.

Just like those Jews of yours, any unlawful method will do.

No dignity at all.

unlawful methods are used on both sides of the Israeli conflict.....

i mean there is no dignity in one blowing themselves up in a crowded market......

but go ahead and side with the ppl who would kill you even if you hate the jews or not. if your not one of them they would have no problem slaughtering you if they had the chance.

Q-birth
10-03-2006, 07:33 PM
but go ahead and side with the ppl who would kill you even if you hate the jews or not. if your not one of them they would have no problem slaughtering you if they had the chance.

I don't mind. I'm not the one living in fear, you are.

Q-birth
10-03-2006, 07:34 PM
Terrorists fight without rules 99% of the time. The United States fights with rules 99% of the time.

And who made those rules, if I may ask?

supremecharma
10-04-2006, 12:32 AM

wrong.

supremecharma
10-04-2006, 12:34 AM
What?

the bears won sunday night. it's raining outside. one thing has nothing to do with the other. remember that and you'll go far.

:W

what i meant thicko, was just because a few of my religious compadres arent straight down the line, doesnt mean we ALL arent. get it now???

snapple
10-04-2006, 12:48 AM
Terrorists fight without rules 99% of the time. The United States fights with rules 99% of the time. We have to be harder on them. They have no problem crashing planes into a building or blowing a car up in front of a building. But people get up in arms when we bomb a house they are hiding in and a woman 2 houses down gets hit by shrapnal....

rule #1 - rape and pillage
rule #2 - torture

i mean just look at our history...we fought every war fare and square

torturing people in the middle east....vietnam....atom bomb....you know...in all fairness

supremecharma
10-04-2006, 01:23 AM
war is war.

TeknicelStylez
10-04-2006, 01:33 AM
Bla Bla Bla

War on Terrorism, you mean the war on a good portion of the Middle East, yea it's rediculous

Q-birth
10-04-2006, 06:21 AM
war is war.

You guys should get your thing together. Is it ''we play by the rules'' or ''war is war''? They're kinda opposite.

shaolinsword
10-04-2006, 06:56 AM
i don't understand this terrorism stuff and probably never will. you're branded a terrorist if you murder a large group of innocent people through different methods. So what about America + Britain bombing innocent people in Iraq? Doesn't that make us terrorists in their eyes? Or is it just because it's been politically sanctioned that makes everything ok?

snapple
10-04-2006, 08:38 AM
war is war.

where you from ock bet you don't have a fucking clue. i got 3 boys out in the middle east right now. "war is war" honestly what kinda response is that? you always make these really biased comments you dickride the jews so bad it's not even funny....like the other day when some dude posted about all the children being killed and you go "what are you gonna do about it?" war is war....yea man that justifies it or has any meaning...NOPE

hectis
10-04-2006, 08:44 AM
They Will Around The Same Time They Win The War On Drugs And The War On Poverty

Amerikka Is Terrorism Itself

Gawd
10-04-2006, 09:44 AM
Im not living in fear either......And who made those rules, if I may ask? The rules of engagement? The liberal left of the United States and all the Euros who believe torture is wrong. Do you have a point with all of your snot nosery or are you just a thorn in the side of a topic?

Gawd
10-04-2006, 09:47 AM
You guys should get your thing together. Is it ''we play by the rules'' or ''war is war''? They're kinda opposite.

War is war in the sense that collateral damage is going to happen...you know the difference between collateral damage and driving a car loaded with explosives into soldiers who are handing out candy and toys to children?

Please o wise q bert and tell us how to solve the worlds problems since you are so smart and knowledgeable in the subject of war. cmon lay it on us.

Gawd
10-04-2006, 09:50 AM

Even the poor in America are richer than most in the world...poverty, please.

Gawd
10-04-2006, 09:56 AM
rule #1 - rape and pillage
rule #2 - torture

i mean just look at our history...we fought every war fare and square

torturing people in the middle east....vietnam....atom bomb....you know...in all fairness

Torture should be allowed to extract information on future plots to save American lives

The Atomic bomb was used twice to end the most deadliest war known to man. More ppl died in ww2 than any other war and those 2 bombs ended the war.

Vietnam was the Frenches fault

I'm not sure we raped and pillaged in Desert Storm........Im pretty sure that in other cases they are isolated incidences and our soldiers are taught that that is not the way to conduct a war. On the other hand their fighters are told to blow ppl up and kidnap and execute innocent ppl. Yet you make no comments on the hundreds of be-headings and executions that happen everyday in Iraq to innocent ppl. But as soon as a soldier lets a dogg bark in the face of a prisoner hold on to your hats because snapples got something to say about that.

Gawd
10-04-2006, 09:59 AM
http://www.ogrish.com/archives/nepalese_hostages_execution_video_and_beheading_im ages_Aug_31_2004.html

Here is our enemy beheading a man and killing the others with shots to the head. I mean we americans are doing this all the time to our enemies....so much in fact that we get critisized everyday and our enemy is basically rejoiced and admired by even Americans.......

hectis
10-04-2006, 10:01 AM
Even the poor in America are richer than most in the world...poverty, please.

yeah u go to the ghetto and say that there is no fucken poverty get the fuck outta hear with that bull shit

Gawd
10-04-2006, 10:02 AM
http://www.ogrish.com/archives/beheading_video_of_turkish_driver_durmus_kumdereli _executed_by_tawhid_and_jihad_Sep_13_2004.html
http://www.ogrish.com/archives/bulgarian_beheading_video_in_iraq_possibly_georgi_ lazov_Aug_09_2004.html
http://www.ogrish.com/archives/ansar_al_sunnah_beheads_3_interior_ministry_worker s_Jun_07_2006.html
http://www.ogrish.com/archives/2nd_iraqi_worker_beheaded_on_the_streets_of_iraq_J an_21_2005.html
http://www.ogrish.com/archives/two_beheaded_in_iraq_by_ansar_al_sunnay_army_Oct_0 5_2005.html
http://www.ogrish.com/archives/shosei_koda_beheading_video_downloadable_Nov_02_20 04.html
Where is your outrage and you voice on these actions?

Gawd
10-04-2006, 10:04 AM
yeah u go to the ghetto and say that there is no fucken poverty get the fuck outta hear with that bull shit

the poor in the ghetto live 100% better than the poor in Africa and Asia.....
There are jobs here....to bad some ppl just want to hang out in the streets all day and be ignorant. Blame it on someone else i know you will.
but the last i checked it was free to go to school untill the 12th grade....after that yeah you have to pay. but k-12 is free all you have to do is show up...

hidden ninja
10-04-2006, 10:09 AM
I think the War on Terrorism is too vague, it can be "won" in the sense that some day the Pres or whoever can officially announce that we have won. but just like the War on Drugs, I don't think there is any actual way to win. people will always have views that are opposite ours, and so long as technology stays the way it does, people will use unconvential tactics to try and scare people into letting go of power.

Gawd
10-04-2006, 10:09 AM
http://www.ogrish.com/archives/mujahideen_shura_council_executes_2_iraqi_national _guardsmen_Sep_07_2006.html
http://www.ogrish.com/archives/al_anbar_group_executes_nepalese_security_guard_in _iraq_Sep_29_2006.html
http://www.ogrish.com/archives/3_iraqi_hostages_executed_by_ansar_al_sunnah_army_ terror_group_Apr_18_2005.html

Nothing to say about all of these crimes?

supremecharma
10-04-2006, 01:40 PM
where you from ock bet you don't have a fucking clue. i got 3 boys out in the middle east right now. "war is war" honestly what kinda response is that? you always make these really biased comments you dickride the jews so bad it's not even funny....like the other day when some dude posted about all the children being killed and you go "what are you gonna do about it?" war is war....yea man that justifies it or has any meaning...NOPE

im from England. But im half Italian.

I have boys out in the east too.

My Grandfather was a Desert Rat. (so dont come at me with that war shit)

I Dont Dickride the Jews, i have just always loved the country of Israel.

Ok now?

Brent Schulze
10-04-2006, 01:51 PM
hahahahahahahahaha ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

supremecharma
10-04-2006, 02:14 PM
...like the other day when some dude posted about all the children being killed and you go "what are you gonna do about it?" war is war....yea man that justifies it or has any meaning...NOPE

and errrr.....when did i write that?

Sicka than aidZ
10-04-2006, 04:22 PM

no offense but thats a bone collecta type post

hectis
10-04-2006, 04:47 PM
no offense but thats a bone collecta type post

none taken

Sicka than aidZ
10-04-2006, 04:49 PM
none taken

Actually i read it wrong im baked. peace:b :b

snapple
10-05-2006, 12:24 AM
the poor in the ghetto live 100% better than the poor in Africa and Asia.....
There are jobs here....to bad some ppl just want to hang out in the streets all day and be ignorant. Blame it on someone else i know you will.
but the last i checked it was free to go to school untill the 12th grade....after that yeah you have to pay. but k-12 is free all you have to do is show up...

you just really have no clue..i guess you're one of those people who only can comprehend shit from experience.

snapple
10-05-2006, 12:27 AM
Torture should be allowed to extract information on future plots to save American lives

The Atomic bomb was used twice to end the most deadliest war known to man. More ppl died in ww2 than any other war and those 2 bombs ended the war.

Vietnam was the Frenches fault

I'm not sure we raped and pillaged in Desert Storm........Im pretty sure that in other cases they are isolated incidences and our soldiers are taught that that is not the way to conduct a war. On the other hand their fighters are told to blow ppl up and kidnap and execute innocent ppl. Yet you make no comments on the hundreds of be-headings and executions that happen everyday in Iraq to innocent ppl. But as soon as a soldier lets a dogg bark in the face of a prisoner hold on to your hats because snapples got something to say about that.

1. Tortue should be allowed to save american lives? that sounds like something george W bush would say, you're gonna have to break down how that works for me.

2. it ended the war with JAPAN. JAPAN were the only people left still fighting when the bombs were dropped.

3. yea the french drafted all the american soldiers to fight in vietnam!

4. you're rambling no comment you just sound like bill o reily or someshit.

snapple
10-05-2006, 12:29 AM
im from England. But im half Italian.

I have boys out in the east too.

My Grandfather was a Desert Rat. (so dont come at me with that war shit)

Ok now?

i can see that, you remind me of ebighead only he does it for america. you get caught up in your emotion of love and accept some fucked up shit. i love america too but a lot of our actions are totally unnaceptable.

hectis
10-05-2006, 01:13 AM
you just really have no clue..i guess you're one of those people who only can comprehend shit from experience.

nope he has none at all how the fuck is he going to be like there is no one poor in amerikka fuck 90% i know are poor oh so school is free between 1-12 means no one aint poor thats that dumb shit that blind muthafuckas be saying

snapple
10-05-2006, 01:14 AM
and errrr.....when did i write that?

you know exactly where don't front.

Q-birth
10-05-2006, 06:28 AM
War is war in the sense that collateral damage is going to happen...you know the difference between collateral damage and driving a car loaded with explosives into soldiers who are handing out candy and toys to children?

Please o wise q bert and tell us how to solve the worlds problems since you are so smart and knowledgeable in the subject of war. cmon lay it on us.

How to solve the problem of war? Very simple: Israel and the US withdraw from all occupied countries.

And I'm not that smart, you just too stupid.

supremecharma
10-05-2006, 08:23 AM
you know exactly where don't front.

man im not frontin. u misinterpreted my words.

i didnt write that.

Iron Man
10-05-2006, 08:46 AM

Ok now?

How can you sleep at night? Supporting that damned country. Do you pray with your little bible in your hand: As i put my head to lay. Please make sure Israel is O.k. As i empty this mind of mine. Please forgive out sins near the Gaza line. That just makes me sick to be defending Jews while my Islamic brothers and sisters are getting killed by heavily weaponed Jews? Please stop saying this awkard type of shit.

snapple
10-05-2006, 09:30 AM
the fuck are you bringing up race for? i didn't say shit about being black..you got race on the brain man always dropping racial slurs and bringing it up...it's not a gimmick you have the mentality of a racist you may think you're getting a rise out of people or as you would say "winning" on this website, but you're a racist.

"thats all you guys ever have" all you guys? i'm speaking on behalf of myself why do you think im multiple people?

read more books? the war in europe was ended. the war with japan was still going on. it was JUST US VS JAPAN when we dropped the bombs. maybe you should read some books.

Q-birth
10-05-2006, 11:17 AM
the war in europe was ended. the war with japan was still going on. it was JUST US VS JAPAN when we dropped the bombs.

Bull's eye!!!!

And you know what? It seems, from what I've read, that the Japaneese were ready to surrender if given the word that their Emperor would be left alive; but the US insisted on dropping the bomb for future strategic considerations.

snapple
10-05-2006, 11:49 AM
Bulls eye!!!!

And you know what? It seems, from what I've read, that the Japaneese were ready to surrender if given the word that their Emperor would be left alive; but the US insisted on dropping the bomb for future strategic considerations.

thanks for helping me out in revealing that ebighead really is just stupid. but your statement isn't entirley true. the japanese were really resistant to surrender. before we dropped a-bombs on em we were firebombing the shit out of japan, and that was FUCKING THEM UP BAD. we did so much damage at that point even if they didn't offically surrender whatever that politcal bullshit is, they couldn't even fight back since we just wreced em real hard, and all their allies too. japanese is a different mentality then americans, and american government useually doesn't take into consideration the mentality and way things are in other cultures since america is supreme. they finnaly had to swallow their pride once the bombs were dropped and they offically surrenderd. i think we went waaay too far with the atom bombs.

Q-birth
10-05-2006, 02:30 PM
thanks for helping me out in revealing that ebighead really is just stupid. but your statement isn't entirley true. the japanese were really resistant to surrender. before we dropped a-bombs on em we were firebombing the shit out of japan, and that was FUCKING THEM UP BAD. we did so much damage at that point even if they didn't offically surrender whatever that politcal bullshit is, they couldn't even fight back since we just wreced em real hard, and all their allies too. japanese is a different mentality then americans, and american government useually doesn't take into consideration the mentality and way things are in other cultures since america is supreme. they finnaly had to swallow their pride once the bombs were dropped and they offically surrenderd. i think we went waaay too far with the atom bombs.

Well, that's the official story. But it seems there were (as always) hidden agendas.

But those are details, we agree on the basic stuff, which is that Europe had almost ended with the Third Reich when the US got into the war. Right?

supremecharma
10-05-2006, 03:23 PM
How can you sleep at night? Supporting that damned country. Do you pray with your little bible in your hand: As i put my head to lay. Please make sure Israel is O.k. As i empty this mind of mine. Please forgive out sins near the Gaza line. That just makes me sick to be defending Jews while my Islamic brothers and sisters are getting killed by heavily weaponed Jews? Please stop saying this awkard type of shit.

how is it awkward?

its the birthplace of Jesus, thats why i love the country of Israel. No other reason.

but you go ahead and jump to conclusions.

CherChezLaMarauder
10-05-2006, 03:54 PM
let's wipe out all the chesters in congress first

supremecharma
10-05-2006, 04:09 PM
i agree

Ronin
10-05-2006, 06:43 PM
war on terrorism?

bullshit, america is coming across as the terrorist in this shit along with my coun tries troops

invading a country and killing 100k people (hella lot of cvilians) to dethrone a leader they employed in the first place, and selling him weaponry in the 80s

fuck the war on terrorism, america is creating terrorists as they live with nothing but hate for the west

the insignificant
10-07-2006, 07:43 PM
the war on terrorism is just the 2k version of the war on communism... swap south america for the the middle east and everything is the same... new multinationals are just getting rich in a new part of the world... so yes, they are winning this 'war'...

Q-birth
10-07-2006, 08:21 PM
the war on terrorism is just the 2k version of the war on communism... swap south america for the the middle east and everything is the same... new multinationals are just getting rich in a new part of the world... so yes, they are winning this 'war'...

Like James Hetfield would say:

SAD BUT TRUE!!!

Queen Rulah
10-07-2006, 11:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAHqSfDNjaI

The _laughing_man
10-12-2006, 09:17 AM
The war on terror is a total con, itīs sad most of you dont realize it and keep going around in circles. The war on terror can never be won. Itīs a pretext to wage war for the safety of you and I. Itīis used to militarize the whole planet (keep an eye on Japan now that NK is an official threat). The only way the war on terror can be won is by keeping track and monitoring every single individuals.

By the way did you know that in Arabic "Ana raicha Al Qaeda" means "i am going to the toilet" ?

If you were a hard core terrorist would you call your organisation after an euphemism for taking a shit ? I wouldnt

CherChezLaMarauder
10-12-2006, 02:16 PM
What will it take for the U.S. to consider this war victorious? Or even a better question is what will it take for the U.S. to consider the Iraq invasion a major f**k up?

Kong
10-12-2006, 04:11 PM
the 1s that are trusted to be fighting that war are the 1s pushing for more terror.

zeppelin2k
10-12-2006, 10:53 PM
no

$inista
10-13-2006, 02:02 PM
i second that NO