10-03-2006, 02:28 AM
word is bond

peace dirty knowledge.

Dirty Knowledge
10-03-2006, 02:30 AM
Peace my Hebrew brethren.

Dirty Knowledge
10-03-2006, 02:56 AM
I walk around with a knife in my back talk about a bad day I live a Life like that..

Jesus Christ saved me yall... I was in a cell at 13 man.. let everyone down 'till I got out in June 03..nawmean...I had a pocket bible.. other bibles.. read them and learned the Word. Got locked up again learned about Blacks/Malcolm X. Jesus has shown me the world. I believe he will return and hey maybe Mohammad will come for the Muslims but when my day comes I know I will reach Jesus in Heaven. I was locked up and read of Jesus in the New Testament and as I read I had goosebumps. I felt him. I also felt Mohammad, Allah, Moses, Daniel and Job as I read about these bare-feet walkers, holders of wisdom and writers of fires. I felt alive reading the passages of old text and connecting with the world. I told others how I felt and some asked me for guidance and I always bowed at each of their requests no matter what they wanted to talk about. Because when we were locked up, all we had left was us and our mind. I saw my people being beaten... bruised... fucked up! I hated it... I hated the violence. But I was always so big... so I was drawn to it... yeah I fucked someone up in my second program but he had it coming and after it all in the stalls I held him by the head and asked him how he felt. He was knoottty. I had love for him. Because of Jesus Christ. Jesus has always influenced my family and when I didn't have my ma or pops I ran to him when locked up. I dunno the truth, don't get me wrong.. this is my soul... but damn yo..I gotta let my story be told. I didn't wanna put it in people's faces before. In all my life. I wasn't the type of guy on the street who does a bid comes home and raps about it... I fixed my wrongs. I still get high. I got high tonight and reconnected with Christ while bumping K.P. - BIBLE on a mixtape CD I made off the CDs my moms bought for me today... imagine that shit. Nawmean... Jesus did go away in my life for a minute but I know he's still with me... and I think that knowing that shit is going to give me the power to live on, live strong. White or black, Latin or Asian, it don't matter because your God will come for you. If you a good person and keep your head up, the goodness will be spread over you like a fresh snow-white quilt. This is my testament to you.. peace.

supremecharma
10-03-2006, 03:20 AM
best post ive read in a loooooooooooooooonng time.

respek

Q-birth
10-03-2006, 05:46 AM
Respect.

snapple
10-03-2006, 09:19 AM
getting knowledge in jail/
like a blessing in disguise//

good for you ock, personally im not a believer but if thats your thing and it helps you live a positive life that bring you and the fam happiness then there is no way i could knock that. respect

hectis
10-03-2006, 11:29 AM
Is the ALMIGHTY!

God gave this land to you and me.

I CO-SIGN

Koolish
10-03-2006, 05:45 PM
all my love goes to Jesus The LORD, but a topic like this is only gonna attract "JESUS NEVER EXISTED, THE BIBLE IS FAKE LOOK AT THESE CONTRADICTIONS" type posts.

Q-birth
10-03-2006, 06:02 PM
all my love goes to Jesus The LORD, but a topic like this is only gonna attract "JESUS NEVER EXISTED, THE BIBLE IS FAKE LOOK AT THESE CONTRADICTIONS" type posts.

Well...not thus far.

Urban_Journalz
10-04-2006, 12:12 AM
Anyone who says Jesus (upon whom be peace) never existed is just stupid. I just don't sit right with the notion that The Most High would need food, drink, sleep and have to answer the call of nature. Those are all man's attributes and God is high above all His creation.

That's me though.

WARPATH
10-04-2006, 10:26 AM
Jesus is cool, I wouldn't say he's the almighty though. I know he existed and he was good man.

Peace.

WARPATH
10-04-2006, 12:13 PM
Yo dirty Knowledge......not trying to start beef in a reletivley peaceful cipher, but for the sake of dicussion on jesus..........

Jesus did go away in my life for a minute but I know he's still with me... and I think that knowing that shit is going to give me the power to live on, live strong. White or black, Latin or Asian, it don't matter because your God will come for you. If you a good person and keep your head up, the goodness will be spread over you like a fresh snow-white quilt. This is my testament to you.. peace.

If i'm taking your words out of context, I want to apologize before hand but my question to you is........

Do you believe that God or Jesus had a hand in helping white christians(or christians in general) colonize and populate the western hemisphere as an effort to spread the gospel of Jesus for the sake of saving cultures that haven't heard the word of Christ?

supremecharma
10-04-2006, 01:43 PM
:?

WARPATH
10-04-2006, 01:50 PM
:?

What's the confusion about?

supremecharma
10-04-2006, 01:55 PM
i know u werent askin me but i think u were takin his words out of context

WARPATH
10-04-2006, 02:20 PM
i know u werent askin me but i think u were takin his words out of context

I'm just trynna draw out how he feels on the issue since he was compelled enough to make thread dedicated to Jesus, and called him the all mighty. So for the sake of discussion, I questioned his faith and his understanding.

But since we're on the subject.....why don't you answer the question, or give your view and feelings on Jesus Christ.

supremecharma
10-04-2006, 02:29 PM
i cant. ive been to a family celebration and had too much to drink right now to be able to give a solid view. yanameen? but no worries man, i'll be all good tomorrow...

Sicka than aidZ
10-04-2006, 02:39 PM
i cant. ive been to a family celebration and had too much to drink right now to be able to give a solid view. yanameen? but no worries man, i'll be all good tomorrow...

supremecharma^drank all da wine and ruined communin for the rest of the acolytes O:|

supremecharma
10-04-2006, 03:05 PM
na that was sunday man

Urban_Journalz
10-05-2006, 02:47 PM
Jesus has shown me the world. I believe he will return and hey maybe Mohammad will come for the Muslims but when my day comes I know I will reach Jesus in Heaven. I was locked up and read of Jesus in the New Testament and as I read I had goosebumps. I felt him. I also felt Mohammad, Allah, Moses, Daniel and Job as I read about these bare-feet walkers, holders of wisdom and writers of fires.

This is to clear some things up because you don't seem to understand Islam.

I saw some errors that I feel need correcting.

Jesus (upon whom be peace) is the only Prophet who will return to Earth. He has to in order to slay the Anti-Christ. Even Muslims know this to be true. Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) is not going to return to Earth, nor are we waiting for him. Nor are we praying to him.
Our salvation lies with obeying Allah. Not any of His messengers.

Now, you threw in Allah with Muhammad, Moses and Job (upon whom be peace). You basically called The Almighty a man. Flesh and blood. Which is wrong. Allah isn't some diety that was dreamt up or some traveller that is now worshipped. Allah is loosely translated into English as "God". In Arabic, it's TRUE meaning, is "The Creator". Al= "The" and Lah = "Creator".

Just like "Al-Rahman" is "The Beneficent" or "Al-Rahim" is "The Merciful".

Even Middle Eastern Christians use "Allah" when they mention God.

Allah is The One who spoke to Musa (Moses) ((upon whom be peace)) on Mt. Sinai and in the burning bush. The One who gave Musa (upon whom be peace) The Torah and The 10 Commandments. Gave Dawud (David) ((upon whom be peace)) The Psalms.
Gave Isa: that's (ee-sah) (Jesus) ((upon whom be peace)) The Gospel. Gave Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) The Qur'an.

Ibrahim (Abraham) ((The original Iconoclast))
Lut (Lot)
Isa (Jesus)
Sulayman (Solomon)
Dawud (David)
Yusuf (Joseph)
Ishaq (Issac)
Isma'il (Ishmael)

Though gifted and should be held in high honor, in Islam, they are only held as high as a mortal can be held. As examples of how to live and treat others. Even Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him). We follow his example and we live as he did. The real ones among us anyway. In our eyes, they were all the greatest, wisest and most gifted of men. Still, they were men. They niether govern the Universe nor have any power to exact any change except that which they accomplished while within this realm.

Just thought you should know.

Dirty Knowledge
10-05-2006, 04:44 PM
I meant that I felt Allah's word when I read the Koran because the Koran is Allah's word but I can see where you were misled by how I put it. And I am educated on how Mohammad reached heaven by ascending from the Golden Dome in Jerusalem and I know Muslims don't believe he's coming back. Allah is NOT man, NOT a diety, NOT flesh-n-bone. ALLAH is GOD. GOD is JEHOVA. There is no seperation. Though there are many off-brand religions based on people's perspectives on the books' metaphors. There's a different between us (maybe) in that I turned to the word for inspiration and hope. I don't know if you were born a believer or always were or what, but that's why I read. Because this is a cold ass world. Weather or not I get to the heavens for being a true believer awaits to be seen.

Charging Soldier ---

I don't believe God has a hand in anything past or present. We all have been blessed with a free will and concious to do as we please. No matter how peaceful or sick-n-twisted. This world is ours and what we do is solely up to us and how we choose to live on and leave our legacy. We will be judged, but we won't be intervened with.

Urban_Journalz
10-06-2006, 02:10 AM
I meant that I felt Allah's word when I read the Koran because the Koran is Allah's word but I can see where you were misled by how I put it. And I am educated on how Mohammad reached heaven by ascending from the Golden Dome in Jerusalem and I know Muslims don't believe he's coming back. Allah is NOT man, NOT a diety, NOT flesh-n-bone. ALLAH is GOD. GOD is JEHOVA. There is no seperation. Though there are many off-brand religions based on people's perspectives on the books' metaphors. There's a different between us (maybe) in that I turned to the word for inspiration and hope. I don't know if you were born a believer or always were or what, but that's why I read. Because this is a cold ass world. Weather or not I get to the heavens for being a true believer awaits to be seen.

You're the first cat that's admitted that death is the only true answer to all our questions.
Sorry for the misunderstanding too.
Respect.
Peace.

WARPATH
10-11-2006, 10:30 AM
Charging Soldier ---

I don't believe God has a hand in anything past or present. We all have been blessed with a free will and concious to do as we please. No matter how peaceful or sick-n-twisted. This world is ours and what we do is solely up to us and how we choose to live on and leave our legacy. We will be judged, but we won't be intervened with.

Okay, again I apologize for taking your statements out of context.

Skellington
10-11-2006, 11:16 AM
There is no "god" who gave this land....do the knowledge....

And as far as jesus goes, he ain't no miracle man.....

Urban_Journalz
10-11-2006, 05:00 PM
^^As far as that goes, are you saying that Isa (upon whom be peace) never performed any miracles?? Or are you saying that he, himself wasn't a miracle??

WARPATH
10-13-2006, 04:36 PM
There is no "god" who gave this land....do the knowledge....

And as far as jesus goes, he ain't no miracle man.....

There is a "God" who created this land. Some would argue that he is the rock and his wife is the earth.....do the wisdom, and you will understand.

stone=bone
dirt=flesh
water=blood

Jesus was a man, the miracles flowed through him.

Sicka than aidZ
10-14-2006, 04:28 PM
There is a "God" who created this land. Some would argue that he is the rock and his wife is the earth.....do the wisdom, and you will understand.

stone=bone
dirt=flesh
water=blood

^O^

Urban_Journalz
10-14-2006, 09:30 PM
^^Word

Prince Rai
10-15-2006, 04:47 AM

stone=bone
dirt=flesh
water=blood

beautifully put.
God is an artist in the sense that whatever he creates, is beautiful, and perhaps often metaporical art.

Jesus is great, as well as all the other prophets of God.
I also maintain that nobody but God, the non physical, can be the greatest.

A physical body always has limitations.

Whatever the case may be,

we should strive to unite, and follow a righteous path in life,
we can do this by knowing that we are following the same God/Allah/Jehovah

V4D3R
10-16-2006, 10:52 PM
JESUS CHRIST IS....

.........Heavy Mental.

Sicka than aidZ
10-16-2006, 10:57 PM
IS THAT GOOD?

snapple
10-16-2006, 11:00 PM
of course its good, you know the story of jesus? good story to know

Sicka than aidZ
10-16-2006, 11:04 PM
of course its good, you know the story of jesus? good story to know

NO I DONT ACTUALLY I JUST KNOW HE WAS MURDERED

V4D3R
10-16-2006, 11:11 PM
Raised from the dead = Raised his Chakras
12 Disciples = 12 Traits of man(The Zodiac)
7 Seals /7 Trumpets / 7 Bowls/ 7 Angels = 7 Chakras
Hell = Self-Doubt/ Guilty Conscious/ Low Self-Esteem
Heaven = Knowledge of This

snapple
10-16-2006, 11:15 PM
NO I DONT ACTUALLY I JUST KNOW HE WAS MURDERED

was murderd by his boy, snitched on during a time when christians were under a lot of persicution, and then his boy hung himself after cause he couldnt handle the guilt went nuts.

V4D3R
10-16-2006, 11:19 PM
^^You need to edumacate yourself on the truth. Judas was early Caucasian/Roman propoganda making the Original Jews look like bad.

Check out the jewels on the Gospel of Judas then you'll see.

snapple
10-16-2006, 11:23 PM
^^You need to edumacate yourself on the truth. Judas was early Caucasian/Roman propoganda making the Original Jews look like bad.

Check out the jewels on the Gospel of Judas then you'll see.

so judas was not invovled in jesus' death? the jews were not the only people feeling the wrath of rome man.....christians got it real bad too....a lot of people did.....even romans....check romes history around 80 AD and see what went down

V4D3R
10-16-2006, 11:32 PM
I know what went down because i did the knowledge. Romans were burning Christian women and children and hot iron chairs if they didnt do their daily pagan god sacrifice in colloseums. Judas was actually Jesus' fav disciple according to the Gospel of Judas. It was a divine mission for him to do what Jesus wanted him to do.

Jesus told him to do it so that" the man that robed him" (his Flesh) could set his true self free.

snapple
10-16-2006, 11:33 PM
I know what went down because i did the knowledge. Romans were burning Christian women and children and hot iron chairs if they didnt do their daily pagan god sacrifice in colloseums. Judas was actually Jesus' fav disciple according to the Gospel of Judas. It was a divine mission for him to do what Jesus wanted him to do.

Jesus told him to do it so that" the man that robed him" (his Flesh) could set his true self free.

so whyd you tell me to educate myself on the truth? what are you bugging for?:point:

V4D3R
10-16-2006, 11:46 PM
so whyd you tell me to educate myself on the truth? what are you bugging for?:point:

I aint buggin - you just called Judas the murderer of christ and I pointed you to the more plausible truth.

Urban_Journalz
10-17-2006, 02:11 AM
Some of you are not gonna like this and even fewer of you will believe it but Islam flat out denies the crucifixtion. In fact, we believe that he was the only person in the history of mankind to have the honor of being raised to Heaven while still alive in his earthly state. Though, there were some prophets who were slain by their people, Jesus (upon whom be peace) was a very, very, very special person. Thus God wouldn't allow him to be slain by such filth.

"...they said, "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, The Messenger of Allah."-But they killed him not. Nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them (as a mirage appear to a man of thirst in the desert.). And those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no certain knowledge, but only conjecture to follow. For of a surety, they killed him not. Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise." -Qur'an 4:157-58

A contrast, which is very true, is drawn between Jesus and Adam (upon whom be peace). Defending the Virgin Birth.

"The likeness of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam. He created him from dust, then said, "Be"; and he was. The truth comes from they Lord alone; so be not of those who doubt."-Qur'an 3:59-60

All of His Messengers were special, but all of us know that Isa (upon whom be peace) was among the highest is rank. If God saves Lot from Sodom & Gomorrah, Noah from the flood, Hud from Ad, Salih from Thamud, Jonas from the whale, peace be upon them all, why would he let one of His most gifted and loved Messengers be slain by a pack of wild idiots??

As for the Disciples, it wasn't any of them who betrayed him. You forget that The Children of Israel were stern and hateful toward him and it was the disbelievers among them who sought to kill him. The Israelites recieved many prophets and also many favors. The problem was that they grew arrogant. This can be seen today as well.

"When Jesus found disbelief on their (The Israelites) part he said, "Who will be my helpers to the work of Allah?" Said the Disciples: "We are Allah's helpers: We believe in Allah, and do thou bear witness that we are Muslims. Our Lord, we believe in what thou hast revealed and we follow the Messenger; then write us down among those who bear witness." And the unbelievers plotted and planned and Allah too plotted and planned, and the best of planners is Allah." -Qur'an 5:52-54

A cliffnote to verse 52 reads....

"The story of Jesus is told with special application to the time of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Note the word helpers (ansar) in this connection, and the reference to the plotters in 3:54. It was the one Religion-the religion of Allah. Which was in essence the religion of Abraham, Moses and Jesus. The arguement runs: why then do ye then now make divisions and reject the living Teacher? Islam is: bowing to the Will of Allah. All who have faith should bow down to His will and be Muslims."

*The cliffnote is written by the author, not me*

This is to make a point and possibly make people think. No more.

Also, if he had been killed, the idea of him dying for the sins of all mankind makes no sense. If that were the case, where would Judgement Day stand?? No soul can bear the burden of another.
That's not justice. It's more like an easy way out.

Just as The Torah is not the Old Testament of the Pentateuch, as now recieved by Jews and Christians, so the Injil (In-jeel/Gospel) mentioned in The Qur'an is certainly not the New Testament, and it is not the four Gospels, as now recieved by Christian Church, but an original Gospel which was promulgated by Jesus and the Torah was promulgated by Moses and The Qur'an by Muhammad al Mustafa (pbuh).

The New Testament as now recieved consists of

(A) Four Gospels with varying contents (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John); and other miscellaneous matter.

(B) the Acts of The Apostles (probably written by Luke and purporting to describe the progress of the Christian Church St. Peter and St. Paul from the supposed crucifixion of Jesus to about 61 A.C.)

(C) Twenty-One letters or or Epistles (the majority written by St. Paul to various churches or individuals but a few written by other Disciples and of general nature.)

(D) The Book Of Revelation or Apocalypse (ascribed to St. John and containing mystic visions and prophecies, of which it is difficult to understand the meaning.)

As prof. F.C. Burkitt remarks (Canon Of The New Testament), it is an odd miscellany. "The four biographies of Jesus Christ...are not all independent of each other and niether of them was intended by it's writer to be one of a quartette. But they are all put side by side, unharmonied, one of them being actually imperfect at the end and one being only the first volume of a larger work."
All this body of unmethodical literature was casual in it's nature. No wonder, because the early Christians expected the end of the world very soon. The four canonical Gospels were only four out of many and some others besides the four have survived. Each writer just wrote down some odd sayings of the Master that that he recollected. Among the miracles described, there is only one which is described in all four Gospels and others were described and believed in other Gospels, which are not mentioned in any of the four canonical Gospels. Some of the Epistles contain expositions of doctrine, but this has been interpreted differently by different Churches. There must have been hundreds of such Epistles and not all the Epistles now recieved as canonical were always so recieved or intended to be so recieved.
The Apocalypse was also not the only one in the field.
There were others.
They were prophecies of "things which must shortly come to pass."; they could not have been meant for long preservation, "for the time is at hand."

When were these four Gospels written? By the end of the second century A.C. they were in existence, but it does not follow that they had been selected by that date to form a canon. They were merely pious productions comparable to Dean Farrar's "Life Of Christ". There were other Gospels besides. Further, the writers of the two of them, Mark and Luke, were not among the twelve Disciples "called" by Jesus. About the Gospel of St. John there is much controversy as to authorship, date, and even as to whether it was all written by one person.
Clement Of Rome (about 97 A.C.) and Polycarp (about 112 A.C.) quote sayings of Jesus in a form different from those found in the present canonical Gospels. Polycarp (Epistle, 7) inveighs much against men "who pervert the sayings of the Lordto their own lusts.", and he wants to turn "to the Word handed down to us from the beginning," thus reffering to a Book (or a Tradition) much earlier than the four orthodox Gospels.
An epistle of St. Barnabas and an Apocalypse of St. Peter were recognized by Presbyter Clement of Alexandria (flourished about 180 B.C.). The Apocalype of St. John, which is a part of the present canon in the Western Hemisphere, forms no part of the Peshitta (Syriac) version of the Eastern Christians, which was produced about 411-433 A.C. and which was used by Nestorian Christians.
It is probable that the Peshitta (peh-shee-tah) was the version (or an Arabic form of it) used by Christians in Arabia in the time of The Prophet (pbuh).
The final form of The New Testament canon for the West was fixed in the fourth century A.C. (say about 367 A.C.) by Athanasius and the Nicene creed. The beautiful Codex Sinaiticus which was acquired for The British Museum in 1934, and is one of the earliset complete manuscripts of The Bible, may be dated about the fourth century. It is written in the Greek language. Fragments of unknown Gospels have also been discovered, which do not agree with the recieved canonical Gospels.

The Injil (Greek, Evangel = Gospel) spoken of by The Qur'an is not the New Testament. It is not the four Gospels now recieved as canonical. It is the single Gospel which, Islam teaches, was revealed to Jesus and which he taught. Fragments of it survive in the received canonical Gospels and in some others, of which traces survive (e.g. the Gospel of Childhood or the Nativity, the Gospel of St. Barnabas, etc.) Muslims are therefore right in respecting the present Bible (New Testament and Old Testament), though we reject the peculiar doctrines taught by orthodox Christianity or Judaism. They claim to be in the true religion of Abraham (upon whom be peace), and therefore all that is of value in the older revelations, it is clamed, is incorporated in the teaching of the Last of the Prophets.

In Qur'an 5:85 we are told that the nearest in love to the Believers among the People of the Book (Jews and Christians) are the Christians, I don't agree that this does not apply to modern Christians "because they are practically atheists or freethinkers." I think that Christian thought (like the world's thought) has learned a great deal from the protest of Islam against priest domination, class domination and sectarianism and its insistence on making this life pure and beautiful while we are in it.

Watch what you read and check to see how many times it may, possibly have been re-written.

V4D3R
10-17-2006, 04:37 PM
A contrast, which is very true, is drawn between Jesus and Adam (upon whom be peace). Defending the Virgin Birth.

"The likeness of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam. He created him from dust, then said, "Be"; and he was. The truth comes from they Lord alone; so be not of those who doubt."-Qur'an 3:59-60

It's said that Adam, Jesus, Moses, Joseph (Egypt) and Melchizedek are the same soul.

V4D3R
10-17-2006, 04:38 PM
The Book Of Revelation or Apocalypse (ascribed to St. John and containing mystic visions and prophecies, of which it is difficult to understand the meaning.)

This is all symbolic of the journey that all souls go thorugh.

Urban_Journalz
10-17-2006, 05:41 PM
It's said that Adam, Jesus, Moses, Joseph (Egypt) and Melchizedek are the same soul.

The same soul?
If you mean that we all carry the same soul that God breathed into Adam (upon whom be peace) and is therefore carried by all mankind, then I agree. The Bible says that "God creted man in His image." Which is the same thing.

If you're trying to say that all of these people were the same person sent back time and again, I'd love to know who said this and what the theory behind this is.

The way I read it in The Qur'an, Abraham, had two righteous sons who would carry his message wherever they were. Ishmael (father of the Arabs, and also who helped Abraham build The Holy Kabba in Mecca.) and Jacob (father of the Israelis) As an old man, two angels bring Abraham good news and bad news. The bad news is that the people of his nephew's city, his nephew being Lot and the cities being Sodom and Gomorrah, were about to be destroyed, but not to be concerned with them and to be sure that Lot and those few righteous people with him were to be spared. Except his wife, of course. The good news was that he was to be blessed with two sons, Issac and Jacob. Among Jacob's righteous progeny is Joseph, and Noah.

Thus follows....David, Solomon, Moses, Aaron, Jesus (Mary was the sister or Moses and Aaron), and Muhammad (phuh)

Urban_Journalz
10-17-2006, 05:44 PM
This is all symbolic of the journey that all souls go thorugh.

The staple of a forged article is mystery. Ever notice how The Psalms make way more sense or The Book of Proverbs...than any other part?? It's because they speak plainly.
Scripture is about 2% symbolic. Maybe less.
People love to have different interpretations of everything which is why God's last Revelation, The Qur'an, is crystal clear to anyone who reads it.
There's nothing left to guess or wonder about.

Sicka than aidZ
10-17-2006, 07:15 PM
man i must be retarded i read it all and now i gotta read it again seems like. how many times have u read the Qur'an Shlashman?

Urban_Journalz
10-17-2006, 09:59 PM
[COLOR=red how many times have u read the Qur'an Slashman?[/COLOR]

Countless times dog. Still, every time I read it, I see something I didn't see before you know??

snapple
10-17-2006, 10:13 PM
I aint buggin - you just called Judas the murderer of christ and I pointed you to the more plausible truth.

man stop fronting judas played a heavy role in jesus death, and i mentioned the romans and some history too stop hating on me

Jesus Christ
10-17-2006, 10:17 PM
Jesus Christ was the one true and living God!

Father B. Hinkley is the prophet ordained by God, and the leader of the one true path....Mormons shall be the shepards for the sheep.

Urban_Journalz
10-17-2006, 10:25 PM
"I treated the blind man and the leper and cured them both. I treated the fool and he caused me grief. Silence is the best reply to the fool."-Jesus (upon whom be peace)

7EL7
10-17-2006, 10:31 PM
Is the ALMIGHTY!

and the devil took it and made robots out of everyone

V4D3R
10-18-2006, 10:05 PM
The same soul?
If you mean that we all carry the same soul that God breathed into Adam (upon whom be peace) and is therefore carried by all mankind, then I agree. The Bible says that "God creted man in His image." Which is the same thing.

If you're trying to say that all of these people were the same person sent back time and again, I'd love to know who said this and what the theory behind this is.

The way I read it in The Qur'an, Abraham, had two righteous sons who would carry his message wherever they were. Ishmael (father of the Arabs, and also who helped Abraham build The Holy Kabba in Mecca.) and Jacob (father of the Israelis) As an old man, two angels bring Abraham good news and bad news. The bad news is that the people of his nephew's city, his nephew being Lot and the cities being Sodom and Gomorrah, were about to be destroyed, but not to be concerned with them and to be sure that Lot and those few righteous people with him were to be spared. Except his wife, of course. The good news was that he was to be blessed with two sons, Issac and Jacob. Among Jacob's righteous progeny is Joseph, and Noah.

Thus follows....David, Solomon, Moses, Aaron, Jesus (Mary was the sister or Moses and Aaron), and Muhammad (phuh)

Edgar Cayce stated it. A man who got answers from The Prime Source in the 1920's. The Christ Soul supposedly comes here to sooth us.

V4D3R
10-18-2006, 10:06 PM
The staple of a forged article is mystery. Ever notice how The Psalms make way more sense or The Book of Proverbs...than any other part?? It's because they speak plainly.
Scripture is about 2% symbolic. Maybe less.
People love to have different interpretations of everything which is why God's last Revelation, The Qur'an, is crystal clear to anyone who reads it.
There's nothing left to guess or wonder about.

I need to give the Qur'an a serious read. One of the few Holy books I havent fuilly read yet.

V4D3R
10-18-2006, 10:09 PM
man stop fronting judas played a heavy role in jesus death, and i mentioned the romans and some history too stop hating on me

Dont assume I'm hating on you. You would know if I were.

I basically stated that your hatred of Judas is old propoganda against the Jews.

Judas was used by Hitler to provoke hatred agaisnt Jews as well. Your on his path - keep it up ;)

snapple
10-18-2006, 10:17 PM
Dont assume I'm hating on you. You would know if I were.

I basically stated that your hatred of Judas is old propoganda against the Jews.

Judas was used by Hitler to provoke hatred agaisnt Jews as well. Your on his path - keep it up ;)

how so? was judas not a disiple of jesus? was judas not involved in jesus death in any way?

V4D3R
10-19-2006, 11:51 PM
how so? was judas not a disiple of jesus? was judas not involved in jesus death in any way?

Yeah - Judas was involved in his death. But Jesus gave him the order to go rat him out to the Romans.

From Wiki:

According to the canonical (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_canon) Gospels (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel), Judas betrayed Jesus (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus) to the Jewish authorities, who then turned him over to the Roman (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Empire) authorities by whom he was crucified (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crucifixion#Roman_Empire). The Gospel of Judas interprets this act positively, as one performed in obedience to the instructions of Jesus, rather than as a betrayal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betrayal). This positive portrayal follows from the Gnostic notion that the human form is a prison. In this view, Judas helped to release the spirit of Christ from its physical constraints.
The Gospel of Judas does not claim that the other disciples (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disciple_%28Christianity%29) knew gnostic teachings. On the contrary, it asserts that the disciples have not learned the true Gospel, which Jesus taught only to Judas Iscariot, as exemplified in the following words: "Knowing that Judas was reflecting upon something that was exalted, Jesus said to him: Step away from the others and I shall tell you the mysteries of the Kingdom (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Heaven). It is possible for you to reach it, but you will grieve a great deal. For someone else will replace you, in order that the twelve disciples may again come to completion with their God (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God)."
The Gospel of Judas goes even further, showing Jesus in various instances criticizing the other disciples for their ignorance (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignorance) and their followers of immorality. When they present a vision they had to him, he points out the vision's true meaning as follows: "Those you have seen receiving the offerings at the altar that is who you are. That is the God you serve, and you are those twelve men you have seen. The cattle you have seen brought for sacrifice are the many people you lead astray before that altar. (. . .) will stand and make use of My name in this way, and generations of the pious will remain loyal to Him

Urban_Journalz
10-20-2006, 12:54 AM
Edgar Cayce....gotta look that dude up.

7EL7
10-20-2006, 01:26 AM
yall sound so shure yall know this 2000 year old mans life so well

people like this don't exist today ?

Spartibus
10-20-2006, 04:11 AM
When Jesus was on this Earth,he was no more than a man,bestowed
with an understanding and wisdom which still remains solid today,now
the thing that throws many possible believers off is the Vigin Birth-
Mary Mag-and he's return,cuz there are scriptures from the old Hebrew
text that clear a few things up,{The Virgin Birth} was no miracle in
fact in the days of old,if a Hebrew woman had a partner,they had a
period of 6 months to decide if they were suited,after this period a
decission was made either to marry or split,but the woman would still
be classed a Virgin as long as she wasn't pregnant,to choose again,
{Mary Mag} the thing is there were never 12 disciples but 13,and
she was one of them,she never was a prostitute as believed buy
many,it just so happens that in the Bible the story of Mary follows
a story about a prostitue,thats where the wires get crossed,anyways
{The Return} "i'll come like a thief in the night {Jesus on he's return}
Jesus gave up he's flesh to save us ppl,so when he returns it won't be
in the flesh,it'll be in a spirit form,he won't come down from high in a
hail of Trumpets and Horns marking his arrival,like he said,he'll be like
a thief in the night,how many ppl actulay see thiefs if there not caught?
i am a believer in a Divine Creator,as well as Jesus,but like anything,
you'll only ever know what OTHER PPL want you to know,unless you do
the leg work for yourself....peace.

snapple
10-20-2006, 09:11 AM
from wikiepedia haha

7EL7
10-20-2006, 06:56 PM
niggas really be arguing over this shit

BLACKNEFERTITI07
10-21-2006, 01:07 AM
Is the ALMIGHTY!

YEA BUT DOES HE CARE ABOUT US??? CAUSE IF HE DOES, WHY ARE WE ALL LIVING IN SIN AND DENIAL???? EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT CHANGE, RESOLUTIONS, ETC. WHEN NOTHING HAS HAPPENED AND GOD AIN'T BEEN THERE TO DELIVER FROM THE SINS AND DENIALS THAT WE HAVE DONE.

I'VE DONE ALL THE PRAYING IN MY HOME TO FIIND CLOSEURE AND MAKE PEACE WITH MY ENEMIES BUT ALL I GOT WAS A SLAP IN THE FACE AND SPAT AT.

SO HOW IS GOD THE ALMIGHTY WHEN HE HASN'R DID ANYTHING FOR US LIKE HE PROMISED HE WOULD WHEN HE ROSE FROM THE DEAD????!!!!

hectis
10-21-2006, 01:49 AM
yeah who the hell are u to question the LORD? ur knowledge wisdome and understanding aint even a half of a half of a half of a half(i can go on forever) of the holy most high

Edgar Erebus
10-21-2006, 02:32 AM
YEA BUT DOES HE CARE ABOUT US??? CAUSE IF HE DOES, WHY ARE WE ALL LIVING IN SIN AND DENIAL???? EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT CHANGE, RESOLUTIONS, ETC. WHEN NOTHING HAS HAPPENED AND GOD AIN'T BEEN THERE TO DELIVER FROM THE SINS AND DENIALS THAT WE HAVE DONE.

I'VE DONE ALL THE PRAYING IN MY HOME TO FIIND CLOSEURE AND MAKE PEACE WITH MY ENEMIES BUT ALL I GOT WAS A SLAP IN THE FACE AND SPAT AT.

SO HOW IS GOD THE ALMIGHTY WHEN HE HASN'R DID ANYTHING FOR US LIKE HE PROMISED HE WOULD WHEN HE ROSE FROM THE DEAD????!!!!

God gave us free will. So it means it's his will that we live in sin and denial, and those who aren't average suckers will get heaven in reward. It's also his will that you are dumb.

(P.S. Read Bible, it ain't boring at all)

7EL7
10-21-2006, 11:10 AM
God gave us free will. So it means it's his will that we live in sin and denial

this don't sound right

CHRONZ
10-22-2006, 09:41 AM
just make sure you are all ready for The End, cuz the time is near.
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n145/Chronzlikeherbs/kings_table.jpg

Skellington
10-23-2006, 10:03 AM

stone=bone
dirt=flesh
water=blood

I was talkin' about the supposed invisible "miracle god"

V4D3R
10-23-2006, 03:27 PM
from wikiepedia haha

Well - there's many places i could get the info- best source is those who did the work- National Geographic.

iniquity
10-24-2006, 08:24 AM
.. Apollonius of Tyana ? .. 9:|6 ..

WARPATH
10-24-2006, 03:20 PM
I was talkin' about the supposed invisible "miracle god"

And I was speaking of an absolute visible "miracle god."

Koolish
10-25-2006, 04:45 PM
i think the only people worthy of debating religious ideas are theologians or scholars. honestly, the everyday person lacks the intense and serious education required to have well established knowledge about religion.

V4D3R
05-20-2008, 01:49 AM
Did Koolish ever kool down this great thread with that last remark...let's get back on this one.

hectis
05-20-2008, 01:56 AM
no ones birth or death (especially death) had the impact like his has had on the world

Eyetalian
05-20-2008, 02:59 AM
"religion is the opiate of the masses"

Jesus to my mind was more than likely a man who had some panache for public speaking and was more than likely a good healer. However if you look at his story and place it in a contemporary context the man probably would have been diagnosed with some sort of mental illness, but for some reason because this happened thousands of years ago the concept that Jesus was Gods son somehow becomes more plausible??? I can't argue that Jesus DEFINITELY wasn't Gods son as there is always the possibility however finite. However the evidence that proves this outlandish theory is a bit thin on the ground and essentially consists of the gospels ( of which 3 were based off the first Mark thus there really only being one source). I don't argue that his messages were poignant I just don't believe that he is our messiah. This is merely my point of view and i am by no means a theologian.

Black Man
05-20-2008, 12:35 PM

SO HOW IS GOD THE ALMIGHTY WHEN HE HASN'T DID ANYTHING FOR US LIKE HE PROMISED HE WOULD WHEN HE ROSE FROM THE DEAD????!!!!

you calling "god/allah" a liar? irresponsible?

Black Man
05-20-2008, 12:38 PM
yeah who the hell are u to question the LORD? ur knowledge wisdome and understanding aint even a half of a half of a half of a half(i can go on forever) of the holy most high

with all that knowledge wisdom and understanding you would think the "lord" would have answers for those who have questions.

if you can dodge a wrench you can dodge your creations questions.

the reality is, you can't question YOUR "lord" because YOUR "lord" don't exist.

Black Man
05-20-2008, 12:40 PM
God gave us free will. So it means it's his will that we live in sin and denial, and those who aren't average suckers will get heaven in reward. It's also his will that you are dumb.

(P.S. Read Bible, it ain't boring at all)

where in the bible does "god" give us free will? where does he say he gave all people free will?

WARPATH
05-20-2008, 12:43 PM
Black Man needs a hug.

hectis
05-20-2008, 02:20 PM
with all that knowledge wisdom and understanding you would think the "lord" would have answers for those who have questions.

if you can dodge a wrench you can dodge your creations questions.

the reality is, you can't question YOUR "lord" because YOUR "lord" don't exist.

nope MY LORD exist

Koolish
05-20-2008, 10:31 PM
where in the bible does "god" give us free will? where does he say he gave all people free will?

the Bible does not address strict philosophy, but rather the conditions in which the world actually exists (whose interpretation is up to debate as we now witness).

there is nowhere in the Bible that says "do not kill babies while smoking a cigarette". because the Bible does not say this does that mean it's ok?

there are some religious people who believe there is nothing but free will, some who believe "there is a plan", and some who believe both.

Memory Man
05-21-2008, 02:26 AM
there is nowhere in the Bible that says "do not kill babies while smoking a cigarette". because the Bible does not say this does that mean it's ok?

i think that's covered by "thou shalt not kill."
you can't have it both ways. if the bible is the ultimate worldly authority, then it should be held to that standard. if it fails to accurately describe the universe, then it's authority should be questioned.

Revolution
05-21-2008, 11:11 AM
I heard Jesus was REALLY gay.

Poor bastard, it must have been such a task to tell others his name without the fag lisp.

Death the Kid
05-21-2008, 01:26 PM
Religion is the Devil's system..

hectis
05-21-2008, 01:57 PM
Religion is the Devil's system..

the devil has manipulated religion to use it as a weapon no one finds peace in it but war it all says to love but most hate he has masterminded a perfect plan that will lead to the worlds destruction

Death the Kid
05-21-2008, 02:05 PM
^^ True, true. Im not talking bout the devil in religious context (e.g Lucifer, Satan, Shaytan etc etc), im talking bout man himself, man who created religon to cause division amongst the people, man who used religion as a tool to conquer and exploit, man who used religion for his own greedy and wicked benefit!

hectis
05-21-2008, 02:07 PM
^^ True, true. Im not talking bout the devil in religious context (e.g Lucifer, Satan, Shaytan etc etc), im talking bout man himself, man who created religon to cause division amongst the people, man who used religion as a tool to conquer and exploit, man who used religion for his own greedy and wicked benefit!

that is true also

KERZO
05-23-2008, 03:04 AM
god is nothing but everything

Imperial1
05-28-2008, 07:24 PM
Anyone who says Jesus (upon whom be peace) never existed is just stupid. I just don't sit right with the notion that The Most High would need food, drink, sleep and have to answer the call of nature. Those are all man's attributes and God is high above all His creation.

That's me though.

I agree with this post. However, if that's what he believes, then let him believe that.

Imperial1

jay.robinson15
05-29-2008, 10:31 AM
Religion is man-made and therefore it is flawed, but that doesn't mean you can't follow a religion and view it in the right context, as a means to praise God and live a good life.

Urban_Journalz
05-31-2008, 11:16 AM
I walk around with a knife in my back talk about a bad day I live a Life like that..

Jesus Christ saved me yall... I was in a cell at 13 man.. let everyone down 'till I got out in June 03..nawmean...I had a pocket bible.. other bibles.. read them and learned the Word. Got locked up again learned about Blacks/Malcolm X. Jesus has shown me the world. I believe he will return and hey maybe Mohammad will come for the Muslims but when my day comes I know I will reach Jesus in Heaven. I was locked up and read of Jesus in the New Testament and as I read I had goosebumps. I felt him. I also felt Mohammad, Allah, Moses, Daniel and Job as I read about these bare-feet walkers, holders of wisdom and writers of fires. I felt alive reading the passages of old text and connecting with the world. I told others how I felt and some asked me for guidance and I always bowed at each of their requests no matter what they wanted to talk about. Because when we were locked up, all we had left was us and our mind. I saw my people being beaten... bruised... fucked up! I hated it... I hated the violence. But I was always so big... so I was drawn to it... yeah I fucked someone up in my second program but he had it coming and after it all in the stalls I held him by the head and asked him how he felt. He was knoottty. I had love for him. Because of Jesus Christ. Jesus has always influenced my family and when I didn't have my ma or pops I ran to him when locked up. I dunno the truth, don't get me wrong.. this is my soul... but damn yo..I gotta let my story be told. I didn't wanna put it in people's faces before. In all my life. I wasn't the type of guy on the street who does a bid comes home and raps about it... I fixed my wrongs. I still get high. I got high tonight and reconnected with Christ while bumping K.P. - BIBLE on a mixtape CD I made off the CDs my moms bought for me today... imagine that shit. Nawmean... Jesus did go away in my life for a minute but I know he's still with me... and I think that knowing that shit is going to give me the power to live on, live strong. White or black, Latin or Asian, it don't matter because your God will come for you. If you a good person and keep your head up, the goodness will be spread over you like a fresh snow-white quilt. This is my testament to you.. peace.

With all due respect, check your references before you speak on Islam. Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) is not going to return for Muslims, just as Moses (pbuh) isn't returning for the Jews. Not every prophet is going to come back for his people. And Allah means "The God", Arabian Christians (yes, they DO exist) use this same term when talking about The Most High. So to put Him in with His Messengers is an insult. He's not a barefoot walker, because He has no need of His Creation. It's His Creation that needs Him.

As far as divisions, every people in every country on every planet in every solar system in every galaxy has the same God.

Urban_Journalz
05-31-2008, 11:23 AM
Religion is man-made and therefore it is flawed, but that doesn't mean you can't follow a religion and view it in the right context, as a means to praise God and live a good life.

No, The Gospel in it's original form was not man-made. The re-written forms of it, that number in the 20's, are man-made. The Old Testament rests under the same roof, if you bother to read them.

The Qur'an, giving vivid descriptions of human development within the womb, the cycle of the sun and moon, and in one verse the direct calling out or Sirius, The Dog Star, wasn't man-made, especially since Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) could neither read nor write and in The Torah he's mentioned as "The Unlettered One".

The only thing that's man-made, and only because The Most High allows it for a time, it the confusion therein. Only to flush out the fake from the real.

Skellington
05-31-2008, 12:59 PM
God didn't give us a damn thing and Jesus was just the one who came up with this bullshit! The Jews and Romans delivered justice to his sorry ass, Pontius is my god....

Urban_Journalz
06-01-2008, 09:55 AM
God didn't give us a damn thing and Jesus was just the one who came up with this bullshit! The Jews and Romans delivered justice to his sorry ass, Pontius is my god....

^^This is what happens when pearls are cast before swine.