PDA

View Full Version : Family Guy

Surgeon General
07-11-2005, 06:04 PM
anyone see the show last night? holy fuck, i've never laughed so hard, this is the greatest show ever for me, but if you did see the show last night, when the woman is interviewing the baby sitters, is that white slug looking thing from pokemon? that part was too funny

GhostfaceKillah199
07-11-2005, 06:08 PM
I don't think it was one of the better episodes last night but I almost died of laughter when peter, chris, brian, and stewie were pukin like maad. lol and I loved Peter's breakfast maker. great show. peace

num2son
07-11-2005, 06:14 PM
The show is very very very funny. Better than the simpsons sometimes.

Bedlam
07-11-2005, 08:48 PM
Family Guy shits all over simpsons. I cant even watch the simpsons anymore, its not funny compared to Family Guy

and yea, yesterdays episode was fuckin funny

Surgeon General
07-11-2005, 08:53 PM
the simpsons aint bad, i mean, they lost their touch, but some of their new shit is pretty funny, i cant complain

THE W
07-11-2005, 08:56 PM
yes family guys puts the simpsons to utter shame. i think i damn near died when stewie shot the babysitter with a dart and then lois came home and stewie was like "mommy mommy! they were doing mari-j'wana and haro'ene".

the show should never have been cancelled.

Surgeon General
07-11-2005, 08:59 PM
yes family guys puts the simpsons to utter shame. i think i damn near died when stewie shot the babysitter with a dart and then lois came home and stewie was like "mommy mommy! they were doing mari-j'wana and haro'ene".

the show should never have been cancelled.
yea man, i love how they show action scenes and horror scenes, it's exactly like in the movies, for example peter and the chicken, they make fun of action movies so much with that shit, and then yesterday with stewie waiting in the boyfriends house, and disappearing n shit, lol, too good

Analyze
07-11-2005, 09:00 PM
Stewie is what made me watch the show. That lil nigga is like a mix of Hitler and Churchill.

thwak
07-11-2005, 09:13 PM
I didnt see itr last night but the mention of the chicken fight that was on reminded me of how kick ass that show is. no other show would have a chicken come out of nowhere and have a fight for 5 minutes and then go back to the regular show.

Bedlam
07-11-2005, 09:47 PM
The chicken fight was seriously the funniest thing i've ever seen

younguru
07-11-2005, 10:14 PM
^^yeah that's dumb I difftenly got a lot of respect for famliy guy cuz a lot of new shows are just straight wack.

bobbydrza
07-11-2005, 10:45 PM
did you see the older episode when Peter was being sentenced to jail for Welfare fraud and everybody in the court room was saying oh no, and the kool-aid man bust in and said oh yeah, it was so funny.

bobbydrza
07-11-2005, 10:53 PM
OH forgot to tell you all, if you got Winamp on your system, got to winamp tv and go to a channel called saltwaterchimp, theres several different ones with different shows like Simpsons and daria, click the one with Family Guy, it might take a few minutes to load up because of the server even though I have broadband this still occurs but shouldn't take long, Family Guy 24 hours, enjoy, I am right now.

THE W
07-11-2005, 11:02 PM
i loved daria, they should've kept that going.

drawn together is tight as hell too but they havent made any new episodes for that either.

younguru
07-11-2005, 11:03 PM
^^yo wade are you talking about that show that use to come on MTV back in lik 1999-2001

bobbydrza
07-11-2005, 11:09 PM
Daria is on winamp also.

THE W
07-11-2005, 11:13 PM
^^yo wade are you talking about that show that use to come on MTV back in lik 1999-2001
yep

TheMASSIVE
07-12-2005, 04:22 AM
anyone see the show last night? holy fuck, i've never laughed so hard, this is the greatest show ever for me, but if you did see the show last night, when the woman is interviewing the baby sitters, is that white slug looking thing from pokemon? that part was too funnyYeah, my favorite part was when Stewie blew the poisonous dart into the babysitter's neck, ran over, grabbed her tittie, n said "Ha!" ... LMAO!!!

Razorsharp
07-12-2005, 04:32 AM
haha... i love this show... one of my fav's is when the son (brian) says "if i had a hole in my neck like those smoking people i would put pennies in it" HAHAHAHA LOL!!!! HAHAHAHA

Surgeon General
07-12-2005, 01:30 PM
this weeks family guy, they are like, i cant believe this, etc etc, and then peter is like, i can't believe it's butter! haha

hellbound
07-12-2005, 02:03 PM
^^ hahaha that was funny.

This show always makes me laugh no matter my mood.

The Last Poet
07-12-2005, 07:10 PM
I didnt see itr last night but the mention of the chicken fight that was on reminded me of how kick ass that show is. no other show would have a chicken come out of nowhere and have a fight for 5 minutes and then go back to the regular show.
He shouldn't give bad coupons.. Bastard!

dns
07-12-2005, 07:15 PM
Family Guy is the best thing on t.v. I've been watching Family Guy faithfully on Adult Swim. I'm glad Fox brought it back. I think the best episode of the new season was the one when Meg got a makeover, and the family met Dr.Dre. Brian racist side kept coming out...I've never laughed so hard in my life. That show was hilarious with the SNL spoof, people burning themselve before Meg got her makeover...Family Guy and Reno 911 keeps my stomache in stiches for laughing so hard.

THE W
07-12-2005, 07:49 PM
haha... i love this show... one of my fav's is when the son (brian) says "if i had a hole in my neck like those smoking people i would put pennies in it" HAHAHAHA LOL!!!! HAHAHAHA
his name is chris

JASPER
07-12-2005, 07:55 PM
I like this showalmost as good as Curb Your Enhusiasm

Surgeon General
07-12-2005, 11:43 PM
his name is chris
AHAHA, i didnt eben rrealise thay til now

shaolin swords
10-01-2005, 09:54 AM
I love family guy. Can't wait to see the new dvd. should be funny as hell. All the family guy episodes are classic.