PDA

View Full Version : Slippy versus Vernsnatchula

Jesus Christ
10-03-2006, 08:27 PM
Yo nak you siad you could still kill me today, here's a pre-emptive attack bitch- take your time.......

Snatch, if you were an ass you still wouldnít know how to drop hot shit/
you could be a B-1 and still couldnít top what I drop on the spot bitch/
This "pussy" mustíve gave me Jock itch, because heís got me scratching my "head"/
howís your style gonna mimic a Sealy Posturepedic and try and put me to bed?/
My punches will leave this kid more "Puffy" then Sean Combs/
V-snapper couldnít come "boulder" if he was stacked in a double D bra holmes!/
I should nick name you Jaw Bone, because sucking dick is the only way you could spit funky/
Call me a Gorrila Pimp, cuz, Iíll swollow this chimp emcee whole and shit monkey/
V-Snack you couldnít come funky-fresh if you were a Herb sealed air tight from Mexico/
Iíll take your bitch ass to the gym and show you how I flex-a-hoe/
Cardiac arrest-this-hoe, like a heart attack, I came to bring the pain/
your wordplay sucks, giving head is the only way your good at "displaying brain"/
Call me Micheal Jackson, because I keep molesting this whack ass child/
Vern aint' got the nack for shit, heís just keeps getting hit on like a "Black n Mild"/
Iím buck wild bitch, slittin throats like my boy in the white Bronco/
smeering this queer, like your cheesy wordplay on some nachos/
Watch though- when he loses heíll be like a burnt up stick and try to "re-match"/
but this faggot canít flame shit, even though heís coming from teenspot** with a "he-snatch"/
heís more pussy then Cathrine Zeta Jones, getting poked on by Zorro/
And the reason heís a gonna be a dentist? he enjoyís giving men oral/
Examine my rhymes, then see Snatches stretched longer then the nile/
Copy and pasting my lines is the only way this kid could ever free-style!/
Like Chuck E. Cheese, Iíll bust off and leave this kid in a "cheese smile", bitch please iím so vile/
You couldn't digest this fat shit if you used bile........

** (the spot for gays and lesbians...so I hear)

Da Dishonourable Don
10-03-2006, 11:10 PM
damn, I don't know, that was a pretty nice verse, wanna see what Vern brings to the table, should prove to be a worthy battle!

Eversick666
10-05-2006, 07:56 PM
shit this lil ninja's 9 tearin any thing i ever heard v wack even ripp...hahahahahahahha i love priceless moments of defeat thx kid u made my day keep killen these fake heads..
peace
eversick666

VernakuLa
10-05-2006, 08:14 PM
holy shit i didn't see this

ill respond in a bit man, im stacked with work rite now

oDoUoSoKo
10-05-2006, 08:19 PM
nice verse ya battled before rite?

Sicka than aidZ
10-06-2006, 10:09 PM
Watch though- when he loses heíll be like a burnt up stick and try to "re-match"/
but this faggot canít flame shit, even though heís coming from teenspot** with a "he-snatch"/
heís more pussy then Cathrine Zeta Jones, getting poked on by Zorro/
And the reason heís a gonna be a dentist? he enjoyís giving men oral/

lmao

tha god concept
10-06-2006, 10:10 PM
whats new sicka...you still on the run homie?

Sicka than aidZ
10-06-2006, 10:14 PM
nope, ima do 6 months work release? Have u ever been in whatcom county jail god? Its like the worst county jail in washington. Trust me, its mental hell. Not dangerous, at least for me fuck i own that shit but damn, no smokes, no tv, no rec time, no ho's.

Lil' Ruger
10-07-2006, 03:32 AM
hahaha slippy tha god concept i saqw him merc u on the verse.

Jesus Christ
10-07-2006, 07:29 PM
^^Nah man, I ain't afraid to admit when I lose to a superior verse. He won, but he didn't merk shit. Sometimes your on, somtimes your not.

Sicka than aidZ
10-07-2006, 08:10 PM
lol pimpin called u slippy tha god concept im high^O^

Jesus Christ
10-13-2006, 04:38 AM
holy shit i didn't see this

ill respond in a bit man, im stacked with work rite now

One week later...........................

Damn Vern, I'm sorry man. I didn't know flipping burgers was so fucking stressful.

LICK CUNTS
10-13-2006, 07:59 AM
nope, ima do 6 months work release? Have u ever been in whatcom county jail god? Its like the worst county jail in washington. Trust me, its mental hell. Not dangerous, at least for me fuck i own that shit but damn, no smokes, no tv, no rec time, no ho's.

you gettin ass raped all the time makes it you got owned faggot!

VernakuLa
10-13-2006, 09:33 PM
One week later...........................

Damn Vern, I'm sorry man. I didn't know flipping burgers was so fucking stressful.

lol, naw man ima hit this shit up this weekend my schedule is fucking ridiculous during the week ill c if i aint sellin or shit and in the nex day or so ill get atchu

is there a line restriction?

Jesus Christ
10-15-2006, 03:06 AM
lol, naw man ima hit this shit up this weekend my schedule is fucking ridiculous during the week ill c if i aint sellin or shit and in the nex day or so ill get atchu

is there a line restriction?

No line restriction, just show us you have testicles.

WARPATH
03-05-2010, 12:30 PM
LOL it's been four years now, I can't believe I wasted this verse on this kid.....I bet he's posting under a different name now....

Metalfist
03-05-2010, 03:04 PM
I used to post here like 5 or 6 years ago as symon aka the mentor see the signature.
winte 1 big ben and some others I can't remember used to post then

ArcherPriest
03-05-2010, 04:47 PM
I used to post here like 5 or 6 years ago as symon aka the mentor see the signature.
winte 1 big ben and some others I can't remember used to post then

i thought that simon shit looked familar.. i remember you

ArcherPriest
03-05-2010, 04:51 PM
btw.. that verse was nice wp .. i think i murked that dude a time or two as well