PDA

View Full Version : guys...how to make a girl feel 'cute'?!

oldie
10-03-2006, 07:43 PM
ive heard this off soo many female mates!!! 'my guy dont make me feel cute, wot shud he do?!, wot shud i do?!"

im like WTF!?

not my relationship...soo i said i'd look about and try and get sum info.

soo any info please?!

Razorsharp
10-03-2006, 07:51 PM
call them "beautiful" or "gorgeous" instead of hot
kiss them on the forehead instead of always on the lips
jus do things even if they dont ask, whenever u feel like it tho

tajeco
10-03-2006, 07:53 PM

Nice. I agree.

oldie
10-03-2006, 08:14 PM
girls are so hard 2 please!!! they (my mates) all say, oh he does this, buys me a rose or flowers, or sumshit like thet etc but yet they complain about not bee loved and not been cute. im like WTF?! and im supposed to be GOOD at giving em advice.

p.s. im 100% straight btw.lol. that above sounded like im gay, not AT ALL!!

oldie
10-03-2006, 08:15 PM
p.s. should open a 'how to please girls' post?!

Sexy Jasper
10-03-2006, 08:32 PM
Eat their pussy with a bib on

TeknicelStylez
10-03-2006, 08:52 PM

not contradicting you ron, but this is how you get a girl to cheat on you and break up with you 2 years down the line from boredom

Sexy Jasper
10-03-2006, 08:59 PM
On the reallios, girls like to be treated like shit. Hit 'r in the face, humiliate her in front of her friends, pull all kinds of practical jokes on her. Girls like that kind of thing. Of course you have to buy her some clothes, chocolates and that sort of stuff, or else she might just not come back to you.

TeknicelStylez
10-03-2006, 09:23 PM
You don't even gotta be mean, you just gotta be a man, females don't want someone that waits on them all day and force feeds attention down their throat. They want you to be manly yo

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-03-2006, 09:28 PM
If they need someone else to tell them shit in order to feel good they have low self esteems and will most likely end up with abusive men or become strippers or be spit on by there peers...They need to appreciate themselves more...Fuck Them!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-03-2006, 09:29 PM
not contradicting you ron, but this is how you get a girl to cheat on you and break up with you 2 years down the line from boredom
:ouch:
OUCH!!! LEA I miss you - Razor

TeknicelStylez
10-03-2006, 10:23 PM
If they need someone else to tell them shit in order to feel good they have low self esteems and will most likely end up with abusive men or become strippers or be spit on by there peers...They need to appreciate themselves more...Fuck Them!

co-sign

Razorsharp
10-03-2006, 10:35 PM

i know what u mean... but u do that from time to time, or when u want to give her the dealsnick man... dont worry i learned... lmao...

DarkEXile
10-03-2006, 10:40 PM

Nah you still can do that, but keep it intermittently. You bring her flowers or a compliment from time to time helps out. It's only if you're on some ultra-sensitive vibe that'll fuck you in the end.

Bloo
10-03-2006, 10:52 PM
another way is to fuck them in their ass with no vaseline while wearing a pair of sponge bob square pants boxers over your head muttering tele-tubby jibberish into their ear

Man, that shit don't work. I tried that last year and the only thing it got me was probation and community service.

I can't speak for the chick in question but I know with my girl she liked when her ex used to just be like, "Damn!" when she would make it a point to look good, like if they were going out or some shit not just randomly. As for me, I like to eyeball her and pause with a smerk on my face. Give her that "Damn!" without saying it. I got brownie points (and some ass) one time when we were in the mall and split up. I went in one store and saw this nice ass girl and was eyeballin that ass. Turned out to be her and I didn't even notice. Kinda bad cause it shows I wasn't paying too much attention to what she was wearing that day, but it also showed that I was still very attracted to her.

So yeah, it all varies you just gotta know the girl in question. Now if she don't know what makes her feel pretty then how in the hell is her man? In those cases you just gotta say Fuck Em! Fuck em againt the wall! With handcuffs on! And super glue on their lips!

EAGLE EYE
10-04-2006, 12:23 AM
by her some glamour shots

Razorsharp
10-04-2006, 12:24 AM
by her some glamour shots

from napoleon dynamite's g/f... lmao

SHRAP
10-04-2006, 06:20 AM
SOUNDS LIKE A JOB FOR CAPTAIN SAVEAHO

http://www.chem.fsu.edu/axe/Archive/OldPage3/pictures/BigLilSu02/Dork.jpg

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
10-04-2006, 09:05 AM

co sign..The best trick is a romantic kiss in her lips..*;

ilzPotent
10-04-2006, 12:19 PM
lmao @ ben

i dunno know, i walk my dog in my pj's and bed hair and still get hit on.....not being full of my self but i get appraoched alot and mken are nuts. it kinda of scares me...

to feel cute really isn't a goal.... but to feel good and look good coincide... you need to have a healthy relationship/ life to make a woman feel attractive. Treat her with respect, let her now how you feel about her by showing her rather than telling her and she will never ever ask you to.

truth.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-04-2006, 12:30 PM
lmao @ ben

i dunno know, i walk my dog in my pj's and bed hair and still get hit on.....not being full of my self but i get appraoched alot and mken are nuts. it kinda of scares me...

to feel cute really isn't a goal.... but to feel good and look good coincide... you need to have a healthy relationship/ life to make a woman feel attractive. Treat her with respect, let her now how you feel about her by showing her rather than telling her and she will never ever ask you to.

truth.

Co-Sign...once this is complete missionary anal will be accepted, because she will feel comfortable and secure !

100pr00f
10-04-2006, 12:33 PM
Co-Sign...once this is complete missionary anal will be accepted, because she will feel comfortable and secure !

hahahaha

CherChezLaMarauder
10-04-2006, 12:33 PM
no way to make a woman feel "cute" unless she feels that way about herself.

tekunique
10-04-2006, 12:36 PM
spoken from a 7month pussyless drought ^^ :yessad:*D

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-04-2006, 12:41 PM
spoken from a 7month pussyless drought ^^ :yessad:*D

:yes:

ilzPotent

LMAO ben.... im sick as all hell and went into a coughin fit......

100pr00f
lol

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-04-2006, 12:44 PM
LMAO ben.... im sick as all hell and went into a coughin fit......

I'm happy to know I can still make you laugh!
I hope you feel better by the end of today!

ilzPotent
10-04-2006, 12:46 PM
well i will be at a met game tonight, so i'll feel better.....i was at the yankee game last night..... with a fever...I LOVE NEW YORK!!

tekunique
10-04-2006, 12:47 PM
I'm happy to know I can still make you laugh!
I hope you feel better by the end of today!
^^ perfect example of making girls feel comfortable enuff to crack a cute smile.

ilzPotent
10-04-2006, 12:47 PM
yeah ben is a master at that......

CherChezLaMarauder
10-04-2006, 12:49 PM
a casanova alright

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-04-2006, 12:50 PM
I've been exposed;$

Dokuro
10-04-2006, 12:52 PM
it may sound reduntint and over used but it still work just get your girl some flowers and chocholets on a random day

peace

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-04-2006, 12:57 PM
how many anals you rip through a day ben? 4 - 5? share nigga.
I never get tired of assimilating assessing and assassinating
:picture:

100pr00f
10-04-2006, 12:59 PM
can u draw a picture on how its done

ShaDynasty
10-04-2006, 01:08 PM
i asked that girl out (slim one), im always tellin her shes beautiful and i love her
i aint gonna be doin it everyday but ima try and make her feel special cos thats what she is

Jesus Christ
10-04-2006, 02:03 PM
Eat her pussy and call her a fine ass bitch. If she don't feel cute after that then the bitch has some issues.

Razorsharp
10-04-2006, 02:21 PM
we all ya'll mutha fuckas hatin' shiiiiit

Gawd
10-04-2006, 07:17 PM
To make your girl feel cute you just have to tell her. like once a day....that looks great on you, your hair looks and smells great etc etc etc .....now enough with these panzy threads........

mashqauck
10-04-2006, 07:18 PM
I usually tell them that I masturbate to their pictures

this actually makes them think you love them a lot and you are willing to share that with them

no joke

Sicka than aidZ
10-04-2006, 09:25 PM
ive heard this off soo many female mates!!! 'my guy dont make me feel cute, wot shud he do?!, wot shud i do?!"

im like WTF!?

soo any info please?!

in your case "have u called jenny yet"?

tekunique
10-04-2006, 09:26 PM
hahahahhaa

NIGHT MAYOR
10-05-2006, 01:37 AM

true dat - treat em mean keep em keen :cop:

Its Big Lu baby
10-05-2006, 02:26 AM
this thread is gay

Big Bad Man
10-05-2006, 07:21 AM
After I jizz on bitches faces they always look cuter, coz I have supah sperm which instantly geez bitches a makeoer. Fuck Botox, the bad man has BAWTOX.

Big Bad Man
10-05-2006, 07:22 AM
Fuck whoever disagrees wi me. Wish you a slow torturous death.

Jet Set
10-05-2006, 09:28 AM
respect the cock
tame the cunt

Wu-Tality
10-05-2006, 10:20 AM
Hit it from the back,
makes even your dick look black

BRONZBODY
10-05-2006, 10:31 AM
was happnin little buddy im trin to see if u gonna pan fry this noodle,get ya mind right bitch or im gone!!!

Dokuro
10-05-2006, 01:45 PM
i just siged my f150 over to my girl that did the trick

snapple
10-05-2006, 02:32 PM

im like WTF!?

soo any info please?!

give her a vibrator, some liquer, and some flowers and leave, then give me her adress and reemburse me for transportation. oh and you'll have to pay for the rubbers too. and you can't watch but you can go ask her after

Dokuro
10-05-2006, 04:02 PM
behold the 22 year old vergen......................

TeknicelStylez
10-05-2006, 04:07 PM
laaaaff idk which is funnier the fact that that statement is probably true or the fact that you spelled virgin wrong

Dokuro
10-06-2006, 11:27 AM
laaaaff idk which is funnier the fact that that statement is probably true or the fact that you spelled virgin wrong
shit i dont know how to spell it the last time i was a VIRGIN was 12

any ways its the fact i speeled it ronng that funyer

maby if evry one donats muny to there local school for new books we wooldent have this probleem

Peace

Dokuro
10-06-2006, 11:28 AM
hahahaha learn to spell the fuckin word "virgin" before u try to sound smart u illiterate fuckwad, hooked on phonics didn't work for u now did it nig-uh?

And tek, its called sarcasm u dumb jigaboo
no im prety shere that was serios

oldie
10-08-2006, 07:55 PM
in your case "have u called jenny yet"?

jenny?! WTF? :S