PDA

View Full Version : Ras Kass is wacker then eggs

TSA
10-03-2006, 09:05 PM
this guys whole styles booty. that's from what i've been hearing recently, but everyuone puts him on thier top 10 greatest MC of all time and shit, idk why so can someone tell me some songs or a CD i should listen to bfore forming a final opinion, is he the one on the track with Gza on Think Differently?(keep in mind i don't burn things of internet and don't own the album so im entitled to not know)

Cesar
10-03-2006, 09:31 PM
Raskass is one of the best lyricist, too bad he is never got his shine, but i lost a lot of respect for him after seen that video on youtube talkin about the situation with Game.

Bedlam
10-03-2006, 09:45 PM
If you haven't heard his album "Soul On Ice", you can't formulate an opinion on Ras Kass. Give it a few good listens, then you can comment on Ras Kass.

Cesar
10-03-2006, 09:51 PM
If you haven't heard his album "Soul On Ice", you can't formulate an opinion on Ras Kass. Give it a few good listens, then you can comment on Ras Kass.

If he listens to that album, then raskass is going to become his favorite rapper!!! LOL.

oDoUoSoKo
10-03-2006, 09:56 PM
Raskass is one of the best lyricist, too bad he is never got his shine, but i lost a lot of respect for him after seen that video on youtube talkin about the situation with Game.
not to metnion his joining g unit

TSA
10-03-2006, 09:58 PM
So you wouldn't want songs over the internet? His early albums are out of print, it'd be alot easier to just dl some singles

oh no, if you can up it it'll be fine, i just can't burn CDs or download like, off P2Ps cause i don't have that shit

murkoutz
10-03-2006, 11:25 PM
damn yo, that whole game thing fucked up his rep, but he still kill shit on the mic. conceited bastard. interveiw with the vampire, h2o proof,tv guide, understandably smooth, what was the one track he did with rza on bobby digital? the dude is one of my favs. and dont fuck with nobody on g-unit but young buck but with him there, he'll be the best lyrically. '"low key like midget door knobs, stay above the law like judge judy give blow jobs" lol hes a fool

PDTantisocial
10-04-2006, 01:41 AM
Ras is the fuckin' man, greatest lyricist to ever come out the west coast

Listen to "Etc" and tell me who can fuck with them lynguistics

CEITEDMOFO
10-04-2006, 02:56 AM
Ras Kass Is Ill

Tetsuo
10-04-2006, 03:52 AM
I just don't get him.

Dante
10-04-2006, 08:48 AM
I highly recommend you to check out Soul on Ice. Classic album, with some crazy ass lyricism

g_flex
10-04-2006, 09:09 AM
he and vakill have identical vocal spills..no doubt he's good but nature of the threat is a song with some wrong info in it

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-04-2006, 11:14 AM
this guys whole styles booty. that's from what i've been hearing recently, but everyuone puts him on thier top 10 greatest MC of all time and shit, idk why so can someone tell me some songs or a CD i should listen to bfore forming a final opinion, is he the one on the track with Gza on Think Differently?(keep in mind i don't burn things of internet and don't own the album so im entitled to not know)

"shaolin assasin" the only thing you killing on here is your self.

cap
10-04-2006, 01:14 PM
is 'soul on ice' really out of print?
i've been wanting to order it.

TSA
10-04-2006, 03:46 PM
"shaolin assasin" the only thing you killing on here is your self.

wierdo, whats that supposed to mean

TSA
10-04-2006, 03:50 PM
ooohh i get it, assassin, killing myself, hahaha. Well the only thing your lacing are your shoes.

PDTantisocial
10-04-2006, 06:51 PM
Soul on Ice is extremely out of print, I had to pay $65 for that shit.

WHy'd you up Miami Life? You shoulda done Evil that Men Do or On Earth As It Is... or Ordo Abchao or somethin' like that.

GhostfaceThaPharoahe
10-04-2006, 08:07 PM
other than soul on ice, some random songs, he sucks

energizer
10-04-2006, 08:34 PM
i cant believe no one got mad at this guy for calling eggs wack, they are the best thing to eat, when i have no idea what to make or im lazy i jus make an omlette

Gawd
10-04-2006, 08:35 PM

wacker than eggs? wtf does that mean?

TSA
10-05-2006, 10:26 PM
wacker than eggs? wtf does that mean?

wacker then eats is a term used by the legion in imitating thier boy, dirty durst, whose know to frequently use random and unique similies in his everyday speech ex."Light this place up like a christmas tree" "gayer the aids", the term eggs is rumored to have been a replacement for aids.

i cant believe no one got mad at this guy for calling eggs wack, they are the best thing to eat, when i have no idea what to make or im lazy i jus make an omlette

that's the wises shit anyone on this site has ever said.

PDTantisocial
10-05-2006, 10:30 PM
Miami Life is his best song? Bull fuckin' shit