PDA

View Full Version : How to roll the best joint.

NIGHT MAYOR
10-04-2006, 06:00 AM
I myself have been a dedicated bong toker since 16, im now 23 and slowing down on the buds i find if a have a joint im not returning to the bowl and repacking every hour, i have a high a night and thats it now, but yeah! enough of my problems i have smoked joints alot too (what smoker has'nt) and since i have turned to the white paper i have noticed the little things like

*rolling the joint not to tight that you cant draw a decent hit or even get it lit

*rolling the joint not to loose that you burn the thing in a minute flat with three draws

*getting a baseball bat like shape as to recieve more of a hit from the start and when you get to the roach your cherry aint to big to burn your lips

*licking the outside of the spliff where the join in the paper is then hitting it with a lighter quick to make sure of a perfect seal

*looks @ big ben* any more pointers would be appreciated, peace:=)

EAGLE EYE
10-04-2006, 06:21 AM
* Using a pointed object to poke more/remaining bud or shake into the joint

Cheech Da WildKard
10-04-2006, 06:36 AM
I just roll it how I roll it ...like you said, not too tight, but not loose.

Cone shape ...so it's fat at the lighting end, and skinny at the roach end.

sinfullycute
10-04-2006, 07:46 AM
white paper???? My man won't use anything but a Palma Dutch Master. Maybe it'd taste better if you used a little better quality to roll it in.

snapple
10-04-2006, 09:32 AM
well how do you make your mouthpiece? do you cone? and if it's not zigzag or easywide i suggest staying away from it....besides the sheets of rolling paper the marley sized 1s those anything goes we use to roll hemp marleys all day

hectis
10-04-2006, 09:34 AM
white paper???? My man won't use anything but a Palma Dutch Master. Maybe it'd taste better if you used a little better quality to roll it in.

CO SIGN MAN FUCK A JOINT DUTCHS ALL DAY

snapple
10-04-2006, 09:35 AM
joints don't taste bad.....you just have to know how to do it ock....you don't gotta use ALL the paper by any means...and you can make a cardboard roachpiece too....you can taste the weed more through a J then an L true story.

hectis
10-04-2006, 09:37 AM
Them Shits Just Burn To Fast For Me But If Some One Has A Joint I'll Hit It

snapple
10-04-2006, 09:42 AM
CO SIGN MAN FUCK A JOINT DUTCHS ALL DAY

word, i never really roll Js...i'm a bluntsmoker, i got 2 pieces down here too i fuck with too, but nothin is better to me then a fat blunt

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
10-04-2006, 09:56 AM
* jerkin off

Dokuro
10-04-2006, 01:56 PM
its alwas beter to use cuban cigar keep it old school

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-04-2006, 01:59 PM
I roll joints with the thickness of fingers and they last a long time depending on the bud you may need to roll it looser or tighter...

CHRONZ
10-04-2006, 02:00 PM
i just roll, and smoke...
it's gets me high, and that's all that matters.

100pr00f
10-04-2006, 02:01 PM
fuck a joint light a blunt

oLd_KaiNry
10-04-2006, 02:27 PM
well how do you make your mouthpiece? do you cone? and if it's not zigzag or easywide i suggest staying away from it....besides the sheets of rolling paper the marley sized 1s those anything goes we use to roll hemp marleys all day

never heard of rizzla silver ?

its the best paper brand

slower burning and u can see thru the paper so its funny u see your weed burning while u toking...

i always put a good piece of weed with a lil bit of tabacco like .3 of tabacco for each .7 piece

all u ppl that will say im gross cuz i put tabbaco in my weed should stfu...

tabacco gives u a higher buzz and a better burning and u never choke on your joint when u add tabacco...

anyways... after that i just roll it normal way a lil bit conehead but not too much (u get the point) then i add a roach compact it and im ready :)

INF
10-04-2006, 02:34 PM
Anybody ever smoked out of a vaporizor? That shit sucks. As far as papers go, I'll roll blunts joints junts, I dont give a fuck. Joints are better for dolo smoking. I smoke blunts on my dolo too but not on an everyday basis cuz I smoke ciggs too and thats too much tobacci. Dutches are great but I cant always find them so its mostly about the honey philly. Speakin of honey. Throw honey up in ur joint or blunt for a slow smoke. Use only a very little bit though.

benzo
10-04-2006, 03:15 PM
how much time ya got, buddy? hehe if you suck at it just use a dollar bill like a rolling machine. twist both ends. shake one end to get all the weed down towards one end. cut or bite the other end off (since you'll have extra paper seeing as the dollar isn't as wide as the paper) and get high.

CHRONZ
10-04-2006, 03:21 PM

its the best paper brand

Dude, Rizzla Silver is wack man,

OCB Slim is good, easy to roll and so on,...
But jea i'd rather smoke a Blunt.

CHRONZ
10-04-2006, 03:53 PM
And yo, anyone of ya'll tried smokin Shrooms ?

oLd_KaiNry
10-04-2006, 03:58 PM

hahahah wack cuz u cant roll with it

smoke shrooms is stupid, it barrelly burns and u have to put alot more weed than shrooms....

CHRONZ
10-04-2006, 04:04 PM
hahahah wack cuz u cant roll with it

smoke shrooms is stupid, it barrelly burns and u have to put alot more weed than shrooms....

lmao, i used to roll with Rizzla silver until i tried OCB...
just facts man, Rizz Silv is just shitty paper...

bout shrooms, bought like 4 shroom joint's but that shit didnt even affect me wtf... waste of money... lol

supremecharma
10-04-2006, 04:17 PM

its the best paper brand DAMN STRAIGHT!!!

slower burning and u can see thru the paper so its funny u see your weed burning while u toking...
i always put a good piece of weed with a lil bit of tabacco like .3 of tabacco for each .7 piece
all u ppl that will say im gross cuz i put tabbaco in my weed should stfu...
tabacco gives u a higher buzz and a better burning and u never choke on your joint when u add tabacco

do u mean rolling tobacco or cigerette tobacco?

Visionz
10-04-2006, 04:33 PM
Anybody ever use Elements? Good, thin papers that resinate quickly, letting your joint burn slower.

A cuban blunt is really good but a pain in the ass to make. You can't split the leaf cuz you'll never get it to seal back together, not even fuckin honey will do the trick. Instead you have to hollow the whole thing out w/ a pair of tweezers and then pack the weed in. The taste of 'em is a 10 so it makes the effort worth while.

CHRONZ
10-04-2006, 04:33 PM
mixin the tobacco with weed,.. and yes it makes it better.. i do the same !
increases Thc and shit...

ShaDynasty
10-04-2006, 04:38 PM
sell me some weed!

CHRONZ
10-04-2006, 04:39 PM
where you at ?

SickSide
10-04-2006, 04:39 PM
Buckets is what i used to smoke when i was younger, i think you's call them gravity bongs, then moved on to joints/blunts, better to chill out with, havent smoked in ages, cept for in amsterdam

http://members.lycos.co.uk/stonehaven/Pics/bucket.jpg

ShaDynasty
10-04-2006, 04:42 PM
where you at ?

im jokin but im from the uck

INF
10-04-2006, 04:43 PM
Juicy jays is dope as well. They got tha roll so you can make junts.

Grongle
10-04-2006, 04:44 PM
Just started growin weed would you belive i cant wait

supremecharma
10-04-2006, 04:44 PM
goin to ghostface?

oLd_KaiNry
10-04-2006, 04:47 PM
lmao, i used to roll with Rizzla silver until i tried OCB...
just facts man, Rizz Silv is just shitty paper...

bout shrooms, bought like 4 shroom joint's but that shit didnt even affect me wtf... waste of money... lol

i buy my paper at my local gas station and all they sell is zigzag/rizzla/flavored blunt wraps they sell OCB slim but i never dared to try it for some reason... i just buy a full box of rizzla for 20$ and it last me couple months

im a better roller with rizzla but give me any papers ill roll it good since i only smoke joints... i barelly use my pipe

Sicka than aidZ
10-04-2006, 04:47 PM
aidz rolls em one handed an shit while driving

oLd_KaiNry
10-04-2006, 04:48 PM

indoor ?

the outdoor season is over down here...

october = only month in the year i can get oz of outdoor green for 80$

ShaDynasty
10-04-2006, 04:49 PM
goin to ghostface?

not me, im stingy plus none of my friends like wu tang and i aint goin on my own

supremecharma
10-04-2006, 04:51 PM

its so cool watchin develop man.....

and then cuttin it, curin it, then smokin it......

its awesome

supremecharma
10-04-2006, 04:52 PM
not me, im stingy plus none of my friends like wu tang and i aint goin on my own

ouch

CHRONZ
10-04-2006, 04:54 PM
im jokin but im from the uck
hahaha, i dont sell either... i just smoke... you could have helped me with these blunts.. boring doin it alone..

CHRONZ
10-04-2006, 05:48 PM
i buy my paper at my local gas station and all they sell is zigzag/rizzla/flavored blunt wraps they sell OCB slim but i never dared to try it for some reason... i just buy a full box of rizzla for 20$ and it last me couple months

im a better roller with rizzla but give me any papers ill roll it good since i only smoke joints... i barelly use my pipe

Word, well OCB is real good, i guess it depends on how you like it rolled and shit like that... with Rizzla they can get rolled alittle bigger than with OCB slim, but i like my Joints thin and healthy and my blunts/phillies etc etc. big ass hell..

Like joints if im playin X-box and shit..

Big blunts for when im chillin, listning to musik, just straight up relaxin... mhhhm..

ive stopped smokin pipe.. tried a for a month.,,.. but somehow it continues to taste like Smoked Fish... very strange... no matter what pipe it is, same taste of smoked fish...

Sicka than aidZ
10-04-2006, 05:52 PM
ouch

no doubt wu masta's social life must be miserble

oLd_KaiNry
10-04-2006, 06:04 PM
Word, well OCB is real good, i guess it depends on how you like it rolled and shit like that... with Rizzla they can get rolled alittle bigger than with OCB slim, but i like my Joints thin and healthy and my blunts/phillies etc etc. big ass hell..

Like joints if im playin X-box and shit..

Big blunts for when im chillin, listning to musik, just straight up relaxin... mhhhm..

ive stopped smokin pipe.. tried a for a month.,,.. but somehow it continues to taste like Smoked Fish... very strange... no matter what pipe it is, same taste of smoked fish...

i dont like pipes but i love bongs but i wont front 50-100$ for a bong and i dont want the small ones for 10$ either so i just smoke bong when im at my friend house

CHRONZ
10-04-2006, 06:06 PM
i dont like pipes but i love bongs but i wont front 50-100$ for a bong and i dont want the small ones for 10$ either so i just smoke bong when im at my friend house

haha word..

PLO-Stylez
10-04-2006, 09:07 PM
never tried this for obvious reasons but a friend told me that bible paper works really good. I dont want to go to hell so i never tried it. And bongs are overrated just roll it and smoke it.

ElusiveFugitive
10-04-2006, 09:15 PM
never tried this for obvious reasons but a friend told me that bible paper works really good. I dont want to go to hell so i never tried it. And bongs are overrated just roll it and smoke it.

yeah I've toked on joints rolled with bible pages...We were handed out free bibles at school and we'd heard they were written on rice paper...I figured ink in the written pages would be toxic so we rolled 'em with the blank pages at the front. from memory it wasnt half bad lol

L~>1<~NKS
10-04-2006, 09:19 PM
Im really more a lush than a pot head. But, I like m,y blunts honey dipped or dipped in rum (the blunt will never go out!)

I only smoke in cipher wit my dogs - back in the day we used to mix Jamaican Hemp wit Cali Bud or Northern Lights (It's fuckin Hydro to me):dududu: :dududu: :dududu: - called it "Cronja"

I'd really like to smoke a blunt/drink wit Ilzpotent (for my own personal got damn reasons of satisfaction) but, it seems it shall remain jus a fantasy :yessad:

NIGHT MAYOR
10-05-2006, 02:45 AM
Buckets is what i used to smoke when i was younger, i think you's call them gravity bongs, then moved on to joints/blunts, better to chill out with, havent smoked in ages, cept for in amsterdam

gravitiy bongs is similar to a bucket bong but you just need a empty plastic bottle, pierce a hole in the bottom, put the cone in the lid, fill the bottle with water (finger over the hole) pack up, light and let the water out the bottom

NIGHT MAYOR
10-05-2006, 02:54 AM
kool thanks people.

in australia its rare to find ANYONE who smokes with-out %50 - %50 weed - tobbacoo so i knew about that, the reason you get higher with baccy is cause of the chemicals they add to ciggerettes makes you feel the effects of tobbacoo faster - hence feeling the THC quicker, aint nothing like a cone of bud n baccy, i dont smoke ciggys but go thru a pack a fortnight ? still rolling with %40 baccy but slowly cutting it down - gotta think of my health....... that shit will kill you eventualy, bud has'nt had one recorded fatality

i roll with extra long Zig-Zags hemp/flax paper i like them alot.

one major question i have is the honey......... how do you get it in the joint ? i dont get it. dip it in ? drop some in the weed - please explain. it'd help my smoking out alot,

and for that person who said bons are over rated, its the most eviciant way of getting high, no waste, lung full of a hit, removes ash/green from ya mouth and yeah, aint no better way than bongs, but as i said im slowing down, and have a bit more cash to throw around these days.

peace - keep adding to this thread - who knows it may become a sticky,

p.s. Big Ben what pappers you use to make em the thickness of ya finger ? dont tell me you double skin it....... tastes horrible then no matter what pappers you roll with. PEACE!

TeknicelStylez
10-05-2006, 03:44 AM
Honey is for the blunts, you coat em in, idk if it would work out with a J

Yea I stick to blunts, and "it gotta be a dutch master, don't be silly cuz we all know a philly burn much faster"

CherChezLaMarauder
10-05-2006, 04:22 AM
the prettiest joint i've seen is hydro in a nicely rolled Blunt Wrap. Makes you wanna just frame it up on a wall

NIGHT MAYOR
10-05-2006, 04:32 AM
i cant find any decent cigars here, as soon as you try to open em they collapse. any tips ? and with the honey do you let it dry ? smoke it dripping ? i need more info peep's - as i said im un-educated in the rolling department. where's meth when you need him

CHRONZ
10-05-2006, 04:34 AM
if you cut a cigar up, you can take, the outta layer of paper, and repair the cut with it... what i do, if it all fucks up,

NIGHT MAYOR
10-05-2006, 04:44 AM
oops

CHRONZ
10-05-2006, 04:56 AM

same goes for some school books...
i just got called to a 2nd meetin on monday on my school, i smoked that paper too... just be creative,... haha

NIGHT MAYOR
10-05-2006, 05:13 AM
"my clan is thick like plaster - bust ya, slash ya - dutch master white rapper cracker slapper - twist darts like cappa when i smoke tree's before and after - supreme rapper jaw tapper!"

CHRONZ
10-05-2006, 05:17 AM
You meaning to say something or what the hell you doin ?

snapple
10-05-2006, 10:04 AM
gravitiy bongs is similar to a bucket bong but you just need a empty plastic bottle, pierce a hole in the bottom, put the cone in the lid, fill the bottle with water (finger over the hole) pack up, light and let the water out the bottom

no mang it's the same thing, you can make it various ways the concept is exactly the same

snapple
10-05-2006, 10:07 AM
i cant find any decent cigars here, as soon as you try to open em they collapse. any tips ? and with the honey do you let it dry ? smoke it dripping ? i need more info peep's - as i said im un-educated in the rolling department. where's meth when you need him

who the fuck are you smoking with where you don't know how to roll anything and you're in your 20s...i mean shit i was never the roller in the ciph since i'm only alright with it.....but anyway...and what does as soon as i open them they collapse? like it's a stale blunt and the leaf rips i dont follow...and the honey thing only do if youre smoking some dirt....and you don't use a lot...and it drys quickly by itself.

Cheech Da WildKard
10-05-2006, 11:03 AM

Nah, Rizla Silver good papers. I'm using them right now..

But OCB are cool ...I prefer Smoking Gold to any other papers though.

Philly Titans are the shit tho'.

CHRONZ
10-05-2006, 11:35 AM
Nah, Rizla Silver good papers. I'm using them right now..

But OCB are cool ...I prefer Smoking Gold to any other papers though.

Philly Titans are the shit tho'.

Lol, i can't find my Cam, but im usin Silver Rizzla too, at the moment only tho... the shop was out of OCB.. :?
The difference i think for myself, is that OCB "grabs" my fingers better, givin me more control... dunno man, im high, and now im confused hahahaha.... well i'll go roll the last Phillie i got, still waitin on Ghostface, he's gonna go on stage at 00:30...

Grongle
10-05-2006, 01:20 PM
indoor ?

the outdoor season is over down here...

Yep, wudnt trust outdoor anyway

smokebongoncliff
10-05-2006, 01:42 PM
i only smoke blunts. its not really a good thing either

oLd_KaiNry
10-05-2006, 02:00 PM
Yep, wudnt trust outdoor anyway

outdoor green can be has good or even better has indoor weed just depens on the weather and how the farmer plants it...

oLd_KaiNry
10-05-2006, 02:05 PM
http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/img/products/products_deluxe_pipes_bukket.jpg

^^ slinky bongs are the shit

SickSide
10-05-2006, 02:39 PM
yeah, we used to make them out of them white slinky tubes people have coming off their clothes dryer, with a cut off 2 litre top and bottom at each end

one of these tubes (minus the ferret)
http://www.vet.uga.edu/vpp/Undergrad/adams/pix_tube.jpg

oLd_KaiNry
10-05-2006, 03:34 PM
isnt that dirty inside ? how u clean it ?

TeknicelStylez
10-05-2006, 04:12 PM
who the fuck are you smoking with where you don't know how to roll anything and you're in your 20s...i mean shit i was never the roller in the ciph since i'm only alright with it.....but anyway...and what does as soon as i open them they collapse? like it's a stale blunt and the leaf rips i dont follow...and the honey thing only do if youre smoking some dirt....and you don't use a lot...and it drys quickly by itself.

snap you ass, it's prolly because the cigars down there are handrolled in tobacco leaves, no paper on the inside, just straight 5 tobacco leaves wrapped around tobacco...

Visionz
10-05-2006, 04:31 PM
=SmokeBongonCliff][/B]
i only smoke blunts
???? Does that make sense.

TeknicelStylez
10-05-2006, 04:32 PM
Roflmao

SickSide
10-05-2006, 04:34 PM
isnt that dirty inside ? how u clean it ?

i found an unused one

Cheech Da WildKard
10-05-2006, 04:38 PM
yeah I've toked on joints rolled with bible pages...We were handed out free bibles at school and we'd heard they were written on rice paper...I figured ink in the written pages would be toxic so we rolled 'em with the blank pages at the front. from memory it wasnt half bad lol

I know people who used Bible pages in Prison ..not in school though.

Dokuro
10-05-2006, 05:21 PM

homie ihave ben smoken for years and i never trid that thanks for the great idea im gana light it up when i go home peace

NIGHT MAYOR
10-06-2006, 02:25 AM

read the first fucking post - no shit no one smokes joints/blunts ere im telling you, only the old folk, i know how to roll to you ignorant fuck im try'na get the best outa my joint, fuckin punk geeez - go hide back in ya hole, biyatch!

shaolinsword
10-06-2006, 03:25 AM
i never used to like those buckets (probably the way we done it) I've always preferred joints and still do now

SickSide
10-06-2006, 05:47 AM
Yeah, i grew out of "gadgets" buckets/bongs etc, and got into blunts/joints to chill, would still have the odd bucket/bong, but not 10+ a day like i used to

Buckets get you fucked up though

shaolinsword
10-06-2006, 07:55 AM
Yeah, i grew out of "gadgets" buckets/bongs etc, and got into blunts/joints to chill, would still have the odd bucket/bong, but not 10+ a day like i used to

Buckets get you fucked up though

true, bit hard to hide a big bucket in your room from parents though. Never had a blunt before cos I don't know how to roll them....sucks

SickSide
10-06-2006, 08:04 AM
yeah, i used to hide mine behind piles of videos on my shelf, or id empty it when i went out and hide it somewhere, i had so many buckets thrown out over the years

edit: you know it aint an actual bucket? its a 1 litre in a 2 litre bottle with bottom cut off 1 and top cut off the other, or the deluxe 2 litre and 3 litre bottle, course you can use anything, this kid i kno had a dope juice jug, it was huge, we used to fit a 3 litre bottle head in that, used to get fucked up off that thing, used to call it Medusa, coz it turned you to stone lol

zeppelin2k
10-06-2006, 04:58 PM
get yourself a vaporizor
use less weed, and get way higher than joints

Tha Double-P
10-06-2006, 05:22 PM
i hate vaps, well homeade ones anyway, the shit ones with the lightbulb or wtv.

sinfullycute
10-06-2006, 05:31 PM
I know people who used Bible pages in Prison ..not in school though.

you can get cigars and rolling paper in NY prisons , why would they do that???

And for the guy who doesn't roll blunts. I don't even smoke, but my man taught me how to roll a blunt for him. You can learn, it's not that hard.

Grongle
10-06-2006, 05:34 PM
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/9985/grangersbudgz6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Tha Double-P
10-06-2006, 05:36 PM
dat weed aint lookin too good chulo

TeknicelStylez
10-06-2006, 05:37 PM
How you know that, you been to prison in NY? You're not even allowed to smoke cigarettes in rikers anymore, Hudson County Jail in New Jersey was like the last containment facility you were allowed to smoke tobacco in, now its banned nationwide

TeknicelStylez
10-06-2006, 05:38 PM
Yea that weed looking like some mid grade hydro

Visionz
10-06-2006, 05:41 PM
^you gotta work w/ watcha got lol. Yall would be crackin up if you saw the shit I be smokin on buuuuuuuutttt if you never get used to smokin high grade then the schwag doesn't bother you so much.

TeknicelStylez
10-06-2006, 05:44 PM
I smoke anything, I'm down for some boo boo when times get ruff, out in other states to, yall niggaz be buying like massive quantities, I can go out and get a dime bag or a 20 piece na mean, I don't gotta buy an eighth and shit.

CHRONZ
10-06-2006, 05:45 PM
jeg har tŠnkt mig at tŠnde dig, dreje dig, og vende dig.

Visionz
10-06-2006, 05:47 PM
I smoke anything, I'm down for some boo boo when times get ruff, out in other states to, yall niggaz be buying like massive quantities, I can go out and get a dime bag or a 20 piece na mean, I don't gotta buy an eighth and shit.
W/ schwag we got come with the elbows from the top rope mayne

sinfullycute
10-06-2006, 05:48 PM
How you know that, you been to prison in NY? You're not even allowed to smoke cigarettes in rikers anymore, Hudson County Jail in New Jersey was like the last containment facility you were allowed to smoke tobacco in, now its banned nationwide

My man just got out in from being in for three years. He wasn't in Rikers long-he was Upstate-they roll their own-whatever you got-most COs couldn't tell what was tobacco and what wasn't, but he still smoked in Rikers and I don't mean cigs. I guess you just got to be big man.

CHRONZ
10-06-2006, 05:49 PM
i love quality weed, the feelin before you pass out is priceless... mmmhmm

Tha Double-P
10-06-2006, 05:58 PM
k first of all...rizzlas are pure shit, they burn like shit, look like shit and taste like shit. i keep emergency papes in my wallet and i had one mergency pape left an it was a shitty rizzla and the shit dint even fuckin stick man, and no it wasnt on the wrong side, the papes are just plain wack. my man marleys got sum good hemp papes, but i usually juss stick to ziggyz.

also.... come to fuckin montreal for good weed quebec gold is the shitt, i dont even think theres such a thing as schwag down here, prices are cheap too, a fourteens of boom for 80 dolla dolla. word up.

TeknicelStylez
10-06-2006, 05:58 PM
My man just got out in from being in for three years. He wasn't in Rikers long-he was Upstate-they roll their own-whatever you got-most COs couldn't tell what was tobacco and what wasn't, but he still smoked in Rikers and I don't mean cigs. I guess you just got to be big man.

You missed the point mami, you not even allowed to smoke cigs in jail/prison no more

TeknicelStylez
10-06-2006, 05:59 PM
k first of all...rizzlas are pure shit, they burn like shit, look like shit and taste like shit. i keep emergency papes in my wallet and i had one mergency pape left an it was a shitty rizzla and the shit dint even fuckin stick man, and no it wasnt on the wrong side, the papes are just plain wack. my man marleys got sum good hemp papes, but i usually juss stick to ziggyz.

also.... come to fuckin montreal for good weed quebec gold is the shitt, i dont even think theres such a thing as schwag down here, prices are cheap too, a fourteens of boom for 80 dolla dolla. word up.

wtf is a fourteen, are you trying to say half?

Tha Double-P
10-06-2006, 06:01 PM
wtf is a fourteen, are you trying to say half?

a half, fourteens...same shit. people round my area prolly use dif terms then what your used to.

snapple
10-06-2006, 06:02 PM
lol @ what graver has in a jar. shit looks real dank(rolls eyes)

and twhat upstate bing are you reffering too, i know my man can't smoke nothing.....they try too though

TeknicelStylez
yea probably, but 80 for a half, thats jump off, thats what we pay for quarters if we lucky out here, and even than its some high grade dro dro

sinfullycute
You missed the point mami, you not even allowed to smoke cigs in jail/prison no more

He smoked cigars all the time. I brought them up there for him. He could have 50 cigars a month. He got out last December-it wasn't that long ago. He was at Franklin. NYS prisons-you can smoke. Maybe not at county level, but he was smoking in Rikers also-whether it was allowed or not.

snapple
10-06-2006, 06:03 PM
a half, fourteens...same shit. people round my area prolly use dif terms then what your used to.

do people ride around with shoes on their whips in quebec?

TeknicelStylez
10-06-2006, 06:03 PM
lol @ what graver has in a jar. shit looks real dank(rolls eyes)

and twhat upstate bing are you reffering too, i know my man can't smoke nothing.....they try too though

Thats what I'm saying, my homie upstate rioght now, aint no cig smoking, you can try to sneak em, but aint no smokin in front of the c.o's.....

snapple
10-06-2006, 06:04 PM
yea probably, but 80 for a half, thats jump off, thats what we pay for quarters if we lucky out here, and even than its some high grade dro dro

80 for a quart? however is hookin you up is doing you right.

TeknicelStylez
10-06-2006, 06:04 PM
He smoked cigars all the time. I brought them up there for him. He got out last December-it wasn't that long ago. He was at Franklin. NYS prisons-you can smoke. Maybe not at county level, but he was smoking in Rikers also-whether it was allowed or not.

hold up, how the fuck you gonna say my man just got out, than you turn around and say last december.... roflmao, smoking ban wasn't out then

TeknicelStylez
10-06-2006, 06:05 PM
80 for a quart? however is hookin you up is doing you right.

i dont pay that shit, thats standard, i pay 60 on the quarter, for some neon green orange hair dro

still dro though...

sinfullycute
10-06-2006, 06:05 PM
Less than a year out is just getting out. Hopefully he doesn't go back then, because he needs his smoke. he'd be fighting everybody.

TeknicelStylez
10-06-2006, 06:06 PM
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/TekStylez/IM000155.jpg
thats that sixty on the q right there

snapple
10-06-2006, 06:07 PM
i dont pay that shit, thats standard, i pay 60 on the quarter, for some neon green orange hair dro

still dro though...

word yea i thought so....was like naaah for real tek knows whatsup he wouldnt be dropping 80 a quart for dro

supremecharma
10-06-2006, 06:07 PM
we get maui waui on the reg where i live. straight from greece and the dam.

TeknicelStylez
10-06-2006, 06:09 PM
Less than a year out is just getting out. Hopefully he doesn't go back then, because he needs his smoke.

Less than a year is noooooooot just getting out, one month or so is just getting out. A year is a long period of time. My homie dave was in for 5 years for a car jacking, just came home, that was a month ago. My titi lucky was locked up for 5 for stabbing her husband up, she got out 2 months ago, thats just got out, if you out for a year, you been out

Murdah Piff
10-08-2006, 09:27 PM
Speakin of honey. Throw honey up in ur joint or blunt for a slow smoke. Use only a very little bit though.
honey crystalizes in your lungs, happy lung bleeding

Murdah Piff
10-08-2006, 09:31 PM
A cuban blunt is really good but a pain in the ass to make. You can't split the leaf cuz you'll never get it to seal back together, not even fuckin honey will do the trick. Instead you have to hollow the whole thing out w/ a pair of tweezers and then pack the weed in. The taste of 'em is a 10 so it makes the effort worth while.

rollin a blunt with a cuban cigar like a cohiba ? you can't roll blunts with EVERY single cigar youg man

Murdah Piff
10-08-2006, 09:42 PM
cant wait to smuggle shit

oLd_KaiNry
10-08-2006, 10:09 PM
do people ride around with shoes on their whips in quebec?

yea but a lil bit less than us, probably cuz of the weather they have...

montreal weed is the bomb thought i had like 3.5 dimes for 20$ when i went there...

shaolinsword
10-09-2006, 03:51 AM
hmm.. makin me wanna come to the US jus to try the weed now. But i guess amsterdam will do for the time being

BRONZBODY
10-09-2006, 05:10 AM
i aint smoked in a month...been fuckin too many fat chicks...aint that right wu masta killar-lol!!!!

TeknicelStylez
10-09-2006, 05:16 AM
cant wait to smuggle shit

Good Luck

make sure we get connected if that works, laff

NIGHT MAYOR
10-11-2006, 02:32 AM
is there a cali breed of weed or is it just an overall

NIGHT MAYOR
10-11-2006, 02:34 AM
im pretty good at scoobs now

Visionz
10-11-2006, 03:06 AM
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/olivus/IMG_2962.jpg

rollin a blunt with a cuban cigar like a cohiba ? you can't roll blunts with EVERY single cigar youg man

exactly like a cohiba. Is this blasphemy to you cuz you really like cigars or do you just know it's impossible to get a blunted sealed w/ these things? I had to learn the hard way. Hollowin 'em out is the only way to go.

LilDirtyBastard
10-11-2006, 03:03 PM
smoke bong

Murdah Piff
10-11-2006, 10:27 PM
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/olivus/IMG_2962.jpg

exactly like a cohiba. Is this blasphemy to you cuz you really like cigars or do you just know it's impossible to get a blunted sealed w/ these things? I had to learn the hard way. Hollowin 'em out is the only way to go.
i said that cause cuban cigars are not made like blunt cigars.....cohibas are tobacco leaves rolled one onto another, unlike dutches or phillies which are shitty tobacco rolled in a paper covered by one leaf.

basically you cant just empty out a cohiba

7EL7
10-12-2006, 01:09 AM
thats the stomach ache formula, tobacco

wider pull end = better high

if you have alot of seeds and sticks and yo shit, its most likely garbage

if you bought a 20 bag 10 bag or a 5 bag, most of the time you'll find that its garbage

tight rolls, waste of good smoke

leave the scented blunt wraps alone

if there are unscented ones, use thats, its better

let it dry = better high

eat after wards, not just before

TeknicelStylez
10-12-2006, 01:14 AM
if you bought a 20 bag 10 bag or a 5 bag, most of the time you'll find that its garbage

tight rolls, waste of good smoke

Ummm, you obviously never been to NYC, and you definately aint rolling properly if you think rolling a blunt tight is a waste. If you take off most the paper than roll it tight so that there is no folds in the center you can roll it like a pencil and it still hits like a loosely rolled blunt, plus it burns slower. You should see how I roll my blunts...

7EL7
10-12-2006, 01:25 AM
Ummm, you obviously never been to NYC,

lmao

and you definately aint rolling properly if you think rolling a blunt tight is a waste. If you take off most the paper than roll it tight so that there is no folds in the center you can roll it like a pencil and it still hits like a loosely rolled blunt, plus it burns slower. You should see how I roll my blunts...

your right - weed is like pussy

TeknicelStylez
10-12-2006, 01:37 AM
yea you gotta lick em and roll em up lol

Visionz
10-12-2006, 03:24 PM
i said that cause cuban cigars are not made like blunt cigars.....cohibas are tobacco leaves rolled one onto another, unlike dutches or phillies which are shitty tobacco rolled in a paper covered by one leaf.

basically you cant just empty out a cohibaIt can be done but it takes a long ass time. Literally about an hour. I used a pair of tweezers and the ink tube of a pen but once you do it makes for a nice muhfuckin blunt.

oLd_KaiNry
10-12-2006, 03:28 PM

lmao

u funny

oLd_KaiNry
10-12-2006, 03:29 PM
oh btw

if u roll your "blunt" with cohiba its not a real blunt u gotta buy those cheap cigars called "blunt" or buy a blunt wrap....

and how the hell do you manage to make the paper stick together when u rollin it ?

edit : real blunt wrap last a heck of alot more than some real thin and slim leaf..

Butter
10-12-2006, 06:15 PM
And yo, anyone of ya'll tried smokin Shrooms ?

if you want fungal infection in your lungs, go head!

CHRONZ
10-12-2006, 06:16 PM
if you want fungal infection in your lungs, go head!

sounds nasty

snapple
10-13-2006, 12:11 AM
blunts can be tight loose, whatever, it's all about how that shit pulls.

SickSide
10-13-2006, 12:29 AM
you cant smoke shrooms, they are destroyed by heat, its just some shit, like smoking E's which ive seen people try, fuckin stupid

Big Risk
10-13-2006, 12:53 AM
fuck a dutch, fuck a joint, fuck a philly white owl

pick up a Royal or True Blunt blunt wrap.

BLUNT WRAPS OWN AND TO THE FUCKS THAT SAY THEY BURN FASTER, ITS IMPOSSIBLE SON CAUSE IT HAS MORE PAPER AND YOU JSUT CANT ROLL A BLUNT!! MOTHA FUCKAS!!

Big Risk
10-13-2006, 12:55 AM
AND TABLE/CUBAN ROLL IS BEST WAY TO ROLL A BLUNT MOTHA FUCKAS!! you fucking pricks shall rot!

Murdah Piff
10-13-2006, 03:06 AM
one thing i know for sure, after 5 years smoking aint nobody gonna teach me shit

kurupt_kw
10-13-2006, 03:14 PM
Stopped reading at pg. 4 so not sure if this has been mentioned. I have always hated vaporizors until my friend bought this bad boy. It is called the volcano and it is incredible.

http://www.vaporwarehouse.com/store/shop.php?p=volcano.html

Even with a small amount of weed you get right stoned. It heats up to a temperature where it only burns out the THC. So when the bag fills it is pure THC smoke. Being a smoker for like 10 years I didn't think I could get that stoned from green anymore. It is crazy expensive and I would never buy one (don't have the cash) but if some of you have the cash kicking around I highly suggest picking one of these up.

Also, after the weed has been "smoked" the green is still intact so you could even sell the remains to some chump.

oLd_KaiNry
10-13-2006, 03:19 PM
fuck that its 600$

just roll some spliff or smoke with a bong...

Locust
10-13-2006, 03:51 PM
word last night i smoked some silver haze in coconut blunt wraps which was pretty doap

Thanatologist
10-13-2006, 03:54 PM
i have bongs worth alot of money... but the volcano kills them all... he isnt lying

kurupt_kw
10-13-2006, 07:43 PM
fuck that its 600$

just roll some spliff or smoke with a bong...

LOL For sure. Like I say I wouldn't buy it but it is by far the greatest way I have ever smoked. Say you roll yourself a regular size joint and smoke it to your head. Now take that same amount of weed and throw it in the volcano. Grab 3 friends and you would still get more stoned than if you smoked it all in one joint by yourself. That's how fucking beautiful the volcano is.

oLd_KaiNry
10-13-2006, 07:53 PM
if i had alot of money i would buy one for when im almost dry

CHRONZ
10-13-2006, 09:56 PM
grease the paper with "Nol" and roll it up with weed,.. mhhhm stoned..

hectis
10-13-2006, 10:38 PM
oh man i just got done smokin now i am super chillin chillin

CHRONZ
10-13-2006, 10:40 PM
oh man i just got done smokin now i am super chillin chilin

:( !!
i gotta wait bout 5 hours more until i can roll another one up !
have a good one tho ! haha

hectis
10-13-2006, 10:42 PM
why 5 hourz?

CHRONZ
10-13-2006, 10:43 PM
why 5 hourz?
the dude that im gettin my weed from, is first available in about 5 hours..
boooooooo ! lmao

hectis
10-13-2006, 10:48 PM
oh yeah them times suck

CHRONZ
10-13-2006, 10:50 PM
haha word

Thanatologist
10-14-2006, 03:25 AM
you know that shit grows on trees right?

Murdah Piff
10-14-2006, 04:56 PM
you know that shit grows on trees right?
NO SHIT B

shaolinsword
10-17-2006, 08:02 AM
get yourself a vaporizor
use less weed, and get way higher than joints

vaporizer's are good yea but they take too quick. Yeah it gets you more fucked, but it doesn't beat sitting back with a joint smoking it slowly, that's what I think anyway

SickSide
11-20-2006, 10:41 AM
yeah i enjoy chilling back with a joint