PDA

View Full Version : KRS-One Takes Temple of Hiphop On The Road

MR HIP HOP HEAD
10-04-2006, 05:18 PM
http://www.allhiphop.com/CelebImagesTWO/krsone.gif

KRS-One and The Temple of Hiphop will embark on a tour of Florida during the I Am HipHop Preservation Tour, which will feature KRS-One offering what he dubs "edutainment," where he will educate and entertain crowds.

The pioneering South Bronx rapper will teach crowds the art of emceeing and will focus on the strength and mission of Hip-Hop music in the 21st century.

The I Am HipHop Preservation Tour will feature a concert at Revolution in Ft. Lauderdale featuring Method Man and Saigon, A B-Boy jam at the 21st Street Recreational Center in South Beach, a talent showcase, a lecture by KRS-One and a tribute concert and fundraiser for slain Run-DMC DJ Jam Master Jay.

KRS One founded the Temple of Hiphop in 2001, with the aim of inspiring fans of rap to raise their self-worth by utilizing Hip-Hop culture.

For more information log on: www.templeofhiphop.org.

http://allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=6218

CharlesJones
10-05-2006, 08:40 PM
I got a bootleg copy of his unreleased album Maximum Strength which should've came out 7 years ago on Jive records. A bootlegger sold it to me last weekend. This album is banging. Here's the tracklisting.

1. Hard Rhymes
2. Homeless People
3. Hit Em Hard
4. The Original Way part 2 featuring Freddie Foxxx
5. 5 Boroughs featuring Buckshot of Black Moon, Redman, Prodigy of Mobb Deep, Keith Murray, Killah Priest, Run of Run DMC
6. Ill Rhymes featuring Canibus, Kurupt, Ras Kass
7. The Streets
8. The Bronx
9. Bronx To Jersey featuring Treach of Naughty By Nature
10. Maximum Strength
11. Word Perfect
12. Black On Black Crime
13. Read Books(skit)
14. Education
15. Mad Rugged featuring Redman

The production on this album is hard.

PLO-Stylez
10-05-2006, 09:13 PM
i found 5 boroughs on lime wire its dope as hell

CharlesJones
10-06-2006, 10:27 AM
I wish i could get the explicit version of 5 Boroughs because i've heard only the edited version. The song is on The Corruptor soundtrack and that soundtrack has a explicit lyrics content sticker on the cover so i don't know why the song edited the cuss words.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
10-06-2006, 10:43 AM
I got a bootleg copy of his unreleased album Maximum Strength which should've came out 7 years ago on Jive records. A bootlegger sold it to me last weekend. This album is banging. Here's the tracklisting.

1. Hard Rhymes
2. Homeless People
3. Hit Em Hard
5. 5 Boroughs featuring Buckshot of Black Moon, Redman, Prodigy of Mobb Deep, Keith Murray, Killah Priest, Run of Run DMC
7. The Streets
8. The Bronx
10. Maximum Strength
11. Word Perfect
12. Black On Black Crime
13. Read Books(skit)
14. Education

Can u uploadi it pls..I want it..

CharlesJones
10-06-2006, 04:34 PM
I don't have a computer. I use the computer at the library. I'll ask my friend if he can burn you a copy.

CharlesJones
10-12-2006, 04:42 PM
I lied. I don't have Maximum Strength album because it never came out LOL. I heard that KRS scrapped the album but i did see ads for the album inside of The Corruptor soundtrack and Keith Murray's It's A Beautiful Thing album.

Kong
10-12-2006, 05:28 PM
i put up a good krs 1 mixtape on here the other month.

CharlesJones
10-13-2006, 05:25 PM
KRS One should come out with a videos dvd too. He has a lot of classic videos like Outta Here, Return Of The Boom Bap, Sound Of Da Police, Rappers Are In Danger, MC's Act Like They Don't Know, Step Into A World, 5 Boroughs, Ah Yeah, My Philosophy, Duck Down. I heard he had videos for Love's Gonna Get Cha and 13 And Good but i haven't seen them. Did he have any videos from Criminal Minded album and The Blueprint album?

UNCLE RUCKUS
10-13-2006, 05:44 PM

1. Hard Rhymes
2. Homeless People
3. Hit Em Hard
7. The Streets
8. The Bronx
10. Maximum Strength
11. Word Perfect
12. Black On Black Crime
13. Read Books(skit)
14. Education

Yo Charles could you burn a copy of that for me?

CharlesJones
10-13-2006, 08:07 PM
Didn't you read my post above? I said i lied. I don't have that cd because it never came out.