PDA

View Full Version : chicken noodle soup???

cap
10-04-2006, 07:46 PM
i kept reading chicken noodle soup on forums,so i decided to youtube this shit.
and let me tell you ive never been happier to be a european head cus that shit is embarassing!!

and ny people have the nerve to diss the south but thats the only thing thats coming out of ny thats gettin hype!!

PDTantisocial
10-04-2006, 07:49 PM
You can't shit on NY for that, it's some stupid ass little 12 year old girl. This song sucks so much ass it can't be considered a song, it's beyond fucking horrible.

cap
10-04-2006, 07:51 PM
You can't shit on NY for that, it's some stupid ass little 12 year old girl. This song sucks so much ass it can't be considered a song, it's beyond fucking horrible.

i know,i actually pretty much only listen to ny hip hop,but thats embarassing man.and i realise its not really hip hop,but thats how ignorant people will label it.

12weLvE
10-04-2006, 07:51 PM
Yo Cap...HAve you seen The one where the White boys are doing that ridiculous ass dance...Too Funny, almost pissed on my self. I ll try to post it.

cap
10-04-2006, 07:52 PM
no havent seen that lol.

12weLvE
10-04-2006, 08:04 PM
Check this out lol
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zERy7pz80Vs

damaja
10-04-2006, 08:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3mNV7arWsY

EURO STYLE

The Ghost
10-04-2006, 08:09 PM
i mean shes 12, what more can you say.... I just shook my head when i first heard it i thought it was someone older but shes 12

PLO-Stylez
10-04-2006, 08:10 PM
i thought laffy taffy sucked then i heard this shit. Who the hell makes the hook on their song chicken noodle soup? What is next some other new idiot rapper rappin bout a turkey sandwich

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
10-04-2006, 08:13 PM
i hope all this shit goes the disco route

oLd_KaiNry
10-04-2006, 08:18 PM
i laugh at the chicken noodle crap at first when i heard about it i tought it will just be a lil dance that would last a week or two but then u kept hearing that song on the radio, now a video clip with a guy feature on it called "THE VOICE OF HARLEM" or some crap...

DAMN !!! IM ASHAMED OF OUR REPUTATION ! OMFG! now we cant laugh at the south cuz of them crazy fools on crack ! for real i just hope it ends right now and everyone forgets about it...

mofo
10-04-2006, 08:26 PM
Meh she a 12 year old girl, give her a break.

But, the song does bothers the living shit outta me. The lyrics have no sense, the "VOICE OF HARLEM OMG" is fucking annoying and the way they dance is the way slaves danced back then. It's just so fuckin sad that the only thing that actually get's airplay from ny is 50 pennies, dip shits, and now this shit. Meh, I hated to do this but I couldn't help myself.

PLO-Stylez
10-04-2006, 08:34 PM
Meh she a 12 year old girl, give her a break.

When u put urself out in the spot light u are open for criticism and this deserves a lot. 12 or not dont call it hip hop gives it a horrible name.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
10-04-2006, 08:49 PM
the way they dance is the way slaves danced back then.

i had to step back n laugh at this...think to yourself and ask yourself honestly if u believe in what you just said. Do you honestly think stereotypes are true?

GhostfaceThaPharoahe
10-04-2006, 08:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3mNV7arWsY

EURO STYLE

WTF lmao

Lil' Ruger
10-04-2006, 09:02 PM
all the ppl at school love it am i the only youth wit some brains? i'm sittin there like wtf ppl act like she rap good im like now i gotta get in da rap game and shut dese fake niggas down thats just fuckin disgraceful she barely raps she dresses like some preppy bitch what happened to lil kim? queen latifah? missy elliot or eve???

snapple
10-05-2006, 12:55 AM
you don't know about new york hiphop unless you're from NY. stop fronting. and i'm down south right now and all these weak radiostations slam that shit, and everyone loves it. It's not some huge thing in new york it's just some little girl's dance man it's a little fad that some people are into. you're just being ignorant...and yea, that track is annoying.

Lil' Ruger
10-05-2006, 01:02 AM
she dont even act like she truely from the streets u can tell prolly some good spot in NY walkin down the block in all white and shit didnt she have a puppy or summin i'd been jumped her yeaaaa right.

snapple
10-05-2006, 01:10 AM
she dont even act like she truely from the streets u can tell prolly some good spot in NY walkin down the block in all white and shit didnt she have a puppy or summin i'd been jumped her yeaaaa right.

english, do you speak it?

Lil' Ruger
10-05-2006, 01:12 AM
english, do you speak it?

not really but once i had sex wit a german chick well she was puerto rican but for some reason speaked it she screamed schnell schnell!

snapple
10-05-2006, 01:14 AM
not really but once i had sex wit a german chick well she was puerto rican but for some reason speaked it she screamed schnell schnell!

how much do you pay for whatever you're on?

Lil' Ruger
10-05-2006, 01:21 AM
clarify.

Bone Collecta
10-05-2006, 04:16 PM
lmao at that

the lyrics are outstanding lol

congrats NY yall officially turned to hypocrits

zeppelin2k
10-05-2006, 05:25 PM
the funny shit is when on 106 and park they asked where they got the lyrics, and they didnt know, and then they said the "soda on the side" part was just made so that they would have more words after chicken noodle soup

DUMB SHIT

let it rain and clear it out

when it rains bullshit, it pours