PDA

View Full Version : WARCLOUD - The G.O.A.T

WuBizzie
10-04-2006, 08:21 PM
Earlier today a friend of mine loaned me his copy of Blue Sky, Black Death upon my request. Yes - MY REQUEST. I've been shittin' on Warcloud recently in ths forum, but I felt kinda lame doin' it because I did not hear his most recent album. Shall I be one of these lame ass niggas that shit on artists without reviewing their most recent material? "I think not!" I told myself. So, I got home, popped the disc in and guess what? This nigga Warcloud aint bad. HE'S ReeeeEALLY FUCKIN' BAD! I mean, what the fuck is this cat doing anywhere near a microphone? This nigga must hold hip hops all-time record for ruining good tracks! THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Seriously. And all ya'll Warcloud dickriders please refrain from that "oh, you just don't understand what he's tryna say" bullshit! I've never been accused of being a dumbass, so comprehending cerebral material never has been a problem to me. The nigga is just arbitrarily throwing words together over beats!With an obvious lack of thought or reason behind them to boot! Now don't get me wrong, it's not the first time an MC has just haphazardly strewn together random shit on tracks (Ghostface) but this nigga can't even do it right. He has no flow. No charisma. The only thing this nigga got goin' for him is a commanding voice and he just wastes it with shallow rhyme schemes. I listened to some of these tracks and was wishin' a more capable rapper would have been over them.

Now please don't hate on me for my observations. just keepin it one hunnit. But before ya'll niggas wanna go bashing Meth, U-God or ANY OTHER MC, just know that MOST -IF NOT ALL - OF THEM ARE BETTER MCs than Warcloud. Blue Sky, Black Death has done the impossible - MADE ME THINK WORST OF WARCLOUDS SKILLS.

Now if ya'll - ANY OF YA'LL - can give me at least 1 credible reason that I am wrong, I will cut my own dick off and and eat it.

PS - DYNAMITE, I know you're gonna read this and have the urge to move it or close it because you are, after all, the allmighty omnipotent administrator of administrators, but after you do -realize that this forum really suffers because all the more interesting threads are removed from the main room just to be placed in purgatori or even deleted because it may be viewed as lettin' off steam, or what have you. How many "who's better" or "Cuban Linx 2" threads you gotta see before you realize this? Start lettin' niggas live.

12weLvE
10-04-2006, 08:33 PM
OPINIONS... Cant argue with you.

Paul Kersey
10-04-2006, 08:55 PM
he's workig with bomshot...nuff said.

Sicka than aidZ
10-04-2006, 09:00 PM
wade dynamite would burn u muthafuckaz

WuBizzie
10-04-2006, 09:08 PM
Oh man, you're about to get it. I brought this up in an earlier Warcloud thread and was attacked with Warcloud dicksucking. I agree with you 100%, I also believe most of what he says is meant to have no meaning and anyone who tries to interpret it is letting him get away with murder.

I'll listen to his new album some day, but after hearing his first two, it's really not too high on my list. I agree with everything you said in the first post, I'm so glad someone agrees with me on a forum where people try to claim Warcloud as the greatest lyricist of all-time.

My nigga, i know. I honestly never seen ANY MC with subpar skills followed so cult like. Ever. I just don't get it.

So any one of ya'll Warcloud stans...I mean fans can validate his skills yet?

WuBizzie
10-04-2006, 09:18 PM
OPINIONS... Cant argue with you.

And I assume that my opinions totally conflict with yours, right? Ok. All I wanna know is why you feel this nigga is good. No argument. Just grown nigga talk, my dude.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-04-2006, 09:21 PM
I agree WARCLOUD is terrible bring back Holocaust from the Bob Digi and Killarmy Albums...Now that was good MCing not this Mumbo Jumbo bullshit he's spitting with his drug induced voice...THE END

WuBizzie
10-04-2006, 09:27 PM
I agree WARCLOUD is terrible bring back Holocaust from the Bob Digi and Killarmy Albums...Now that was good MCing not this Mumbo Jumbo bullshit he's spitting with his drug induced voice...THE END

Word. True story. But yet and still these niggas still praise him like he is the next coming of Jesus Christ on the mic. All I wanna know is why. Why?

THE W
10-04-2006, 09:36 PM
blue sky black death is dope but nowhere near his work on nightmares and smuggling booze. he's not a jibberish rapper but i certainly dont understand everything he's saying. i dont understand everything some of the wu members say. raekwon, ghostface, and u-god baffle me at times.

why do you even care that people like this dude? i think its funny that you waist your energy ranting on about something that you dont like. you bring this guy's name up randomly everytime someone doesnt like something you like. you're becoming worse then the kids on here who cry about 50 cent.

i dont get why people think the W is wack but you dont see me making threads whining about it.

let it go big guy.

Sicka than aidZ
10-04-2006, 09:42 PM
close?? no close?? "off with his thread!"

WuBizzie
10-04-2006, 09:59 PM
blue sky black death is dope but nowhere near his work on nightmares and smuggling booze. he's not a jibberish rapper but i certainly dont understand everything he's saying. i dont understand everything some of the wu members say. raekwon, ghostface, and u-god baffle me at times.

why do you even care that people like this dude? i think its funny that you waist your energy ranting on about something that you dont like. you bring this guy's name up randomly everytime someone doesnt like something you like. you're becoming worse then the kids on here who cry about 50 cent.

i dont get why people think the W is wack but you dont see me making threads whining about it.

let it go big guy.

I am not ranting. Why is it ranting? I'm just tryna bring forth an informative convo that will probably lead to me, and afew other guys, to why people believe he is an exceptional MC. Nothing more. And I bring up Warcloud as the focal point of this thread because he is such a major figurehead in this wucorp community.

At least you are the first one to try to address the issues I bring up in regards to his "style". You say he is NOT a jibberish rapper, but I ask you kindly to type down any 16 bars this nigga got on Blue Sky, Black Death and seriously defend it.

You also say that you sometimes dont understand what Ghost, Rae and Uey spits on rhymes. But answer me this: Does any of those guys come off with the lack of flow and total disregard for the track that Warcloud does? Seriously now.

WuBizzie
10-04-2006, 10:00 PM
close?? no close?? "off with his thread!"

You are such a corn that it aint even funny.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-04-2006, 10:02 PM
I am not ranting. Why is it ranting? I'm just tryna bring forth an informative convo that will probably lead to me, and afew other guys, to why people believe he is an exceptional MC. Nothing more. And I bring up Warcloud as the focal point of this thread because he is such a major figurehead in this wucorp community.

At least you are the first one to try to address the issues I bring up in regards to his "style". You say he is NOT a jibberish rapper, but I ask you kindly to type down any 16 bars this nigga got on Blue Sky, Black Death and seriously defend it.

You also say that you sometimes dont understand what Ghost, Rae and Uey spits on rhymes. But answer me this: Does any of those guys come off with the lack of flow and total disregard for the track that Warcloud does? Seriously now.

LMAO I wanna see someone do that WARCLOUD is seriously delusional

Sicka than aidZ
10-04-2006, 10:06 PM
yeah warcloud sucks

WuBizzie
10-04-2006, 10:11 PM
you know what, wade u a corn. Why move my thread? Whats the difference between me stating that I feel that Warcloud is wack and the thread thats up that is claiming Digital Bullet is better than Fishscale????? Tell me whats the difference. A nigga could get up on here and discuss why he feels an album aint good or better than the next, but I can't get up on here and discuss why I feel a certain rapper aint as good as some people say? What you just did is total bias, nigga. If I was on here suckin' this no talent niggas dick you woulda had this thread up where it started for as long as it needed to die out. Plain.

Sicka than aidZ
10-04-2006, 10:17 PM
u went from whining about niggaz closing your shit to whining bout niggaz movin your shit. its probably that fucked up font in all caps no one wants to read . shut tha fuck up

THE W
10-04-2006, 10:19 PM
dont know the lyrics to his songs on BSBD well yet so i cant help on your first request.

as far as your second question i like all their styles. there's a lot of cats in here who dont like u-god and say he spits jibberish and even a few who say the same about raekwon.

i dont understand how ghostface got a free pass.

12weLvE
10-04-2006, 10:20 PM
And I assume that my opinions totally conflict with yours, right? Ok. All I wanna know is why you feel this nigga is good. No argument. Just grown nigga talk, my dude.

Alright look: I am tired of having this Warcloud is HORRIBLE argument. Trust me is probably the 10th Holocoust argument thread in the last 6 months. What I will tell you is that I am feeling his uniqueness the most. Remember what Ghost said: "I dont want no niggas sounding like me." His style is dark and mysterious, and thats kinda how I like to feel. And his lyrics on Nightmares and Booze are outta this world. VIVID story teller, sick imagery, and not cliche. NO GUNS this, Cocaine that, this bitch this and blah, blah, blah. Not that theres anything wrong with that (Ghost and Rae do it all the time), but everybody is rapping about the same shit: the hood, struggles, my mom, my kids, the club etc... The only diffrence are the voices and flow.

My point is that i dont want to listen to the same shit all the time. Although he spits a lot about animals, vampires, him beign crazy, sketons and blah, blah, all that shit sounds crazy; it makes me laughs, and lets me imagine things.

Check this verse out:

The creepy coin collector, old typewriter would fathom
The little boy encountered the convict in a swamp
Eight professors tied to polish that's made in Italy
Old blue shoes from a gypsy out on a back road
Fireflies lit up the darkness, cold and heartless
Shredder mouth, motor brain, lounge in old taverns
Far, far away there's a planet, inside the planet
there is a great mountain; in the mountain there is a lake
And in this great lake there's an island that no one knew
and there in the giant island was an old castle and ruins
Deep in the castle, in the courtyard is a well
Shaped like a capital L, I shouldn't tell
Ghosty echoes of the screams in the shadow, once felt
To break a neck and suffer at the gongs of the church bell
Deep in the bottom of the well, water that rots
is a little black pyramid carved down in the slot
And inside that little black pyramid on that planet
I laugh in the dark for that pyramid holds my heart

I mean damn...

Wade put me on to that shit by the way...Good looks

Sicka than aidZ
10-04-2006, 10:23 PM
i thought he was a fan of warcloud i got it backwards, i dont listen to cloud much anyways. i said that shit to piss him off.

THE W
10-04-2006, 10:25 PM
its one thing to say you dont like certain artists but its another to go around and harass folks saying there this and that cuz they like an artist you dont.

Sicka than aidZ
10-04-2006, 10:25 PM
Alright look: I am tired of having this Warcloud is HORRIBLE argument. Trust me is probably the 10th Holocoust argument thread in the last 6 months. What I will tell you is that I am feeling his uniqueness the most. Remember what Ghost said: "I dont want no niggas sounding like me." His style is dark and mysterious, and thats kinda how I like to feel. And his lyrics on Nightmares and Booze are outta this world. VIVID story teller, sick imagery, and not cliche. NO GUNS this, Cocaine that, this bitch this and blah, blah, blah. Not that theres anything wrong with that (Ghost and Rae do it all the time), but everybody is rapping about the same shit: the hood, struggles, my mom, my kids, the club etc... The only diffrence are the voices and flow.

My point is that i dont want to listen to the same shit all the time. Although he spits a lot about animals, vampires, him beign crazy, sketons and blah, blah, all that shit sounds crazy; it makes me laughs, and lets me imagine things.

Check this verse out:

I mean damn...

yeah i dont like that shit personally. i like when he rhymes he's sick when like that crunch time, thats off tha hook. makes sense too

Sicka than aidZ
10-04-2006, 10:28 PM
its one thing to say you dont like certain artists but its another to go around and harass folks saying there this and that cuz they like an artist you dont.

u best not be talking bout me man

12weLvE
10-04-2006, 10:29 PM
I respect opinions...the reason for that post was to answer the question I was asked, which was Why do I like him?

Sicka than aidZ
10-04-2006, 10:32 PM
I respect opinions...the reason for that post was to answer the question I was asked, which was Why do I like him?
yeah man peace

12weLvE
10-04-2006, 10:35 PM
Peace God

WuBizzie
10-04-2006, 10:36 PM

Are you serious? Who the fuck am I harassing? i stated that you are biased and moved the thread cause it was "anti" Warcloud. you still can't defend yourself wit' the reasoning I gave you ( that my thread is damn near in the same vein as a Digital Bullet is better than Fishscale thread). Just statin' the damn facts.

THE W
10-04-2006, 10:50 PM
general wise made a comment that was unnessary and random in saying "digital bullet is better then fishscale". the thread was basically a digital bullet appreciation thread. he makes totally random comments like that at times to get attention.

he didnt go into a whole thing about how fishscale and ghostface is the wackest thing ever and how he shouldnt touch a mic and how dudes who like him are dickriders and blah blah blah.

on top of the fact that you have a history of harassing folks who state they like warcloud outside of this thread.

furthermore, i moved other threads here about other artists that people were senselessly bashing as well. 9th prince, killah priest, cuban linx 2...

WuBizzie
10-04-2006, 11:24 PM
You know what? I can't argue wit' u. Fuck it. But don't you ever sit down sometimes and wonder why so little people view and post on this site? Maybe because they aren't allowed to post their views without being called a ranting fool or the such. Hardly any other hip hop site moves threads without there being pertinent reason to do so. And this site didn't either until u became a mod. You , are the worst man. No hate. but you are. It's all love tho. You are what you are.

wusis2k
10-05-2006, 01:55 AM
no disrespect - but the font is fucked up.
causes eye-cancer.

VIVID story teller, sick imagery, and not cliche. NO GUNS this, Cocaine that, this bitch this and blah, blah, blah. Not that theres anything wrong with that (Ghost and Rae do it all the time), but everybody is rapping about the same shit: the hood, struggles, my mom, my kids, the club etc... The only diffrence are the voices and flow.

co-sign

Luz
10-05-2006, 02:26 AM
Quit trying to e-beef with Wade. Its lame.

Anyways as for Warcloud, I've only listened to Nightmares that Surface and Blue Sky Black Death. Blue Sky Black death is pretty weak imo. His lyrics aren't as good as they used to be and he rhymes about 1/8th of his lines. No real flow too it and it comes off as corny.

Nightmares that Surface is really dope though. Although I doubt there is meaning behind much of that jibberish, it sounds tight and some lines are just crazy.

"Bank heist in Katmandu, it was a slaughter. The day Buddah was born it rained tea instead of water."

Where you gonna hear crazy shit like that?

So you don't like Warcloud. Thats peace. Thanks for sharing. Just quit trying to bait the War-stans. Its pretty transparent.

tha god concept
10-05-2006, 04:51 AM
warclouds an abstract mc...and hes the best at it...sometimes he gets annoying but he also drops crazy verses most the time....take it for what it is....a breath of fresh air

g_flex
10-05-2006, 05:43 AM
so does all the gibberish n dont knw whut d fuck he's sayin makes ghostface a wack emcee on supreme clientele?...warcloud is fucking ill when he makes no sense of whut he says dats y he's ill not everyone can do a warcloud n get away wit it...

Ya_Bane
10-05-2006, 07:33 AM
You say he is NOT a jibberish rapper, but I ask you kindly to type down any 16 bars this nigga got on Blue Sky, Black Death and seriously defend it.

Not even needed, did u press stop before Smoking Room? Not one 'jibberish' bar, just straight storytelling. That's a answere to that question, but I def understand what u're talking about. Wade can interprent alot of his lyrics for you. Me, I don't even feel it's needed. I don't understand all his lyrics, but unlike Wade I don't like him mostly because of his lyrics. I don't understand every bar Ghost, Rae, GZA etc. spits either, but I still claim them as great MC's. I think Warcloud's great through pretty much every aspect. I love his flow/delivery/rhyme scheme, he doesn't sound like anyone else, he's truly original (being original isn't the same thing as being good, but in this case he's great and original). And the production on Blue Sky Black Death is awsome, in a whole other way than his earlier Warcloud-albums, wich I also think has great production for his style.

And what's all that 'dickrider' and 'dicksucker'-ranting about? How come everyone who likes Wacloud is a Warcloud-dicksucker? That's just desperate overranting.

Peace, and congratz for having your own opinion.

12weLvE
10-05-2006, 09:51 AM
Nicely said Ya Bane

Cheech Da WildKard
10-05-2006, 09:59 AM
Warcloud the GOAT?

LMAOOOO, nah, get the fuck out of here. Not even close...

:nonono:

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-05-2006, 10:00 AM

Check this verse out:

I mean damn...

LMAO he started rhyming near the end...What The Fuck he should be a Folk writer not an MC coming out with this abstract shit!

Ya_Bane
10-05-2006, 10:05 AM
Check this verse out:

I mean damn...

Last Hovering Castle is sicc. Crazy beat, props to Cilvaringz

Cheech Da WildKard
10-05-2006, 10:05 AM
LMAO he started rhyming near the end...What The Fuck he should be a Folk writer not an MC coming out with this abstract shit!

Yeah ..

Ya_Bane
10-05-2006, 10:07 AM

Nah, he's wrighting horror novels and childrens books.

And I don't want him to stop MC'ing. He's the only one who have given me 3 personal classics, out of 3 dropped albums.

12weLvE
10-05-2006, 10:08 AM
Warcloud the GOAT?

LMAOOOO, nah, get the fuck out of here. Not even close...

:nonono:

Nobody is saying hes the G.O.A.T... Is a joke.

Ink Is My Drink
10-05-2006, 10:16 AM
i like warcloud its just something different. its cool for a chnage every now and then

i dont understand the poeple that hate on him so much.

THE W
10-05-2006, 10:41 AM

Check this verse out:

The creepy coin collector, old typewriter with font(correction)
and there in the giant island was an old castle and ruins(Ru-ins)

I mean damn...

the rhymed words are in bold.

seriously, if you guys are gonna say that he doesnt rhyme then i really cant take you seriously in this discussion because its proof that you're not listening. yes there are free verses but the guy rhymes. if you dont like his style then thats fine, but dont say he doesnt rhyme when he does, it makes you look foolish.

i have two other threads in bring the ruckus for 9th prince and masta killa with people saying they never rhyme. step your reading skills game up.

Ya_Bane
10-05-2006, 11:13 AM
step your reading skills game up.

lol :clap:

Sicka than aidZ
10-05-2006, 03:37 PM
You know what? I can't argue wit' u. Fuck it. But don't you ever sit down sometimes and wonder why so little people view and post on this site? Maybe because they aren't allowed to post their views without being called a ranting fool or the such. Hardly any other hip hop site moves threads without there being pertinent reason to do so. And this site didn't either until u became a mod. You , are the worst man. No hate. but you are. It's all love tho. You are what you are.

SOMEONES DOIN A GOOD JOB, 33 PEEPS VEIWING WU CHAMBER. FUCK, U COULD ADD ALL THE "MOST MEMBERS ON LINE EVER STATS" FROM ALL THE OTHER WU SITES AND IT STILL WOULDNT AMOUNT TO HOW MANY MEMBERS ARE VIEWING THE WUCORP WU CHAMBER RIGHT NOW.

LIKE I SAID SOMEONE DOIN GOOD, THE SITES ACTIVE AS HELL. SHIT IT PUTS UP WITH YOU THATS A SUPRISE IN A HALF. LIGHTEN UP

InfamousRD
10-05-2006, 04:04 PM
warclouds style reminds me of kool keith sick as fuck, fuck haters

LORD ZERO
10-05-2006, 04:27 PM
warcloud is da shit, the return of holocaust wasnt really up to par like it was back in da killa beez days, but both sides have lines NO ONE HERE couldve even imagined in my opinion, and like infamous said...........
FUCK HATERS

RAMESH
10-05-2006, 04:43 PM
i got to say i love warcloud the mans a fuckin genius but i must agree i normaly listen to his cd's when i'm really fuckin stoned to the point where i'm too lazy to make me a cup of coffee type stone when i'm die'n of thirst
also i dig listen'n to his shit on acid plays tricks on my mind it helps that i got a 1000 watts rms system some of his shit is so raw that i think he must of made it in his closet he is even more fucked up than me but thats where the beauty comes in
i like the way he chants
i like the way he put shit together
i got ten fingaz i murder 5 men
his fan base is limited i don't think he really cares i don't

RAMESH
10-05-2006, 04:48 PM
i would like to see warcloud as holocaust again but i also want to see more of warcloud
i would like to see another colaboration cd agail like he did with the pofessional maybe this time with motion man

Dokuro
10-05-2006, 04:52 PM
and so holocaust get another fan but in my openon crissis is far better

KEEP THAT SHIT UNDERGROUND!!!
peace

Dokuro
10-05-2006, 04:53 PM
the knight should get together but thats just me

12weLvE
10-05-2006, 06:22 PM
Peace to all the WARCLOUD supporters... and the HATERS!!!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-05-2006, 08:38 PM
the rhymed words are in bold.

seriously, if you guys are gonna say that he doesnt rhyme then i really cant take you seriously in this discussion because its proof that you're not listening. yes there are free verses but the guy rhymes. if you dont like his style then thats fine, but dont say he doesnt rhyme when he does, it makes you look foolish.

i have two other threads in bring the ruckus for 9th prince and masta killa with people saying they never rhyme. step your reading skills game up.

OK well he rhymes sometimes but I still don't like this album because of his rhymes or lack of rhymes...I can honestly say He has gotten worse...During his Holocaust days he was a GIANT now he is a Midget IMO

WuBizzie
10-06-2006, 01:20 PM
I remember when i first took a listen to Silkworm and heard Holocausts voice booming over that sick ass RZA beat. I coulda swore I witnessed the first coming of the rap messiah! This nigga totally raped that track and he gained me and ,I'm sure, countless others as fans of his. That was then. In the years that has followed that track, I have witnessed one of the biggest fall offs since Cappachino the Great himself. The nigga is a shell of his former self on the mic and its a damn shame, cause there was soo many impressive tracks that he "rhymed" over since Bob Digi's first album that was bangin'. He got on those tracks and left the finished product a dissapointment. Ooo what could've been. And it's a damn shame for all of you guys to blindly follow this nigga like sheep. I could see if he had a long track record of dope ass rhymes. Maybe if he did, I would understand why you would still be a fan of his. But before the FALLOFF this nigga had only a handful, or so, dope ass verses. At least Cap had 2 or 3 years where I considered him one of raps lyrical avante garde. Holocaust/Warcloud never had that. I'm sorry. Just being real.

supremecharma
10-06-2006, 01:33 PM
warclouds style reminds me of kool keith sick as fuck, fuck haters

word...he got an ill flow.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-06-2006, 11:01 PM
I remember when i first took a listen to Silkworm and heard Holocausts voice booming over that sick ass RZA beat. I coulda swore I witnessed the first coming of the rap messiah! This nigga totally raped that track and he gained me and ,I'm sure, countless others as fans of his. That was then. In the years that has followed that track, I have witnessed one of the biggest fall offs since Cappachino the Great himself. The nigga is a shell of his former self on the mic and its a damn shame, cause there was soo many impressive tracks that he "rhymed" over since Bob Digi's first album that was bangin'. He got on those tracks and left the finished product a dissapointment. Ooo what could've been. And it's a damn shame for all of you guys to blindly follow this nigga like sheep. I could see if he had a long track record of dope ass rhymes. Maybe if he did, I would understand why you would still be a fan of his. But before the FALLOFF this nigga had only a handful, or so, dope ass verses. At least Cap had 2 or 3 years where I considered him one of raps lyrical avante garde. Holocaust/Warcloud never had that. I'm sorry. Just being real.
I Agree even on the Killarmy and Killabee's Albums he was sick...I can understand these cats like his individuality and creativity, It was very prominent from the beginning I can appreciate that, but he simply fell off for what ever reasons. I even liked Smuggling Booze but he has transformed into HollowCloud to me, that is what I refer to him as now...

RAMESH
10-07-2006, 03:09 AM

i'm getting tired of you talking shit bout warcloud i understand you don't like him but u going on like a bitch
only women complain as much as u do
y are u trying to shit on the man all the time did he skrew u?
i'll tell you the truth i don't like you it's guys like you that make me sick
how can you copy a cd of warcloud & then complain how much you hate the guy that's just a bitch move
he must have some type of following his new cd is no.4 on the undergound hip hop charts

stop complaining warcloud didn't put a gun 2 your head & force you to listen to his cd, let it go
this goes out to all of you only bitches squeel like pigs what type of men are you?
it's fair if you don't like somthing say it out man but don't be like this kunt & go on & on about it.
there is truth to what he says warcloud will not appeal to alot of you there is not alot of hard motherfuckers on the planet there is only a few wolves & a whole lot of sheep what r u?

tha god concept
10-07-2006, 03:11 AM
imma a warcloud(hollocaust) fan...

but warcloud isnt for everbody.....case closed....so quit writtin worthless rebutles no-one even reads

biblebullet
10-15-2006, 10:35 PM
Not even needed, did u press stop before Smoking Room? Not one 'jibberish' bar, just straight storytelling. That's a answere to that question, but I def understand what u're talking about. Wade can interprent alot of his lyrics for you. Me, I don't even feel it's needed. I don't understand all his lyrics, but unlike Wade I don't like him mostly because of his lyrics. I don't understand every bar Ghost, Rae, GZA etc. spits either, but I still claim them as great MC's. I think Warcloud's great through pretty much every aspect. I love his flow/delivery/rhyme scheme, he doesn't sound like anyone else, he's truly original (being original isn't the same thing as being good, but in this case he's great and original). And the production on Blue Sky Black Death is awsome, in a whole other way than his earlier Warcloud-albums, wich I also think has great production for his style.

And what's all that 'dickrider' and 'dicksucker'-ranting about? How come everyone who likes Wacloud is a Warcloud-dicksucker? That's just desperate overranting.

Peace, and congratz for having your own opinion.

Co-sign

I agree holocaust/warcloud is very unique...he doesn't sound like anyone out there at all, his himself and that why i like him. Can quote and defend his lyrics but i don't think it's necessary because you still wouldn't appreciate it

WuBizzie
10-15-2006, 11:19 PM
i'm getting tired of you talking shit bout warcloud i understand you don't like him but u going on like a bitch
only women complain as much as u do
y are u trying to shit on the man all the time did he skrew u?
i'll tell you the truth i don't like you it's guys like you that make me sick
how can you copy a cd of warcloud & then complain how much you hate the guy that's just a bitch move
he must have some type of following his new cd is no.4 on the undergound hip hop charts

stop complaining warcloud didn't put a gun 2 your head & force you to listen to his cd, let it go
this goes out to all of you only bitches squeel like pigs what type of men are you?
it's fair if you don't like somthing say it out man but don't be like this kunt & go on & on about it.
there is truth to what he says warcloud will not appeal to alot of you there is not alot of hard motherfuckers on the planet there is only a few wolves & a whole lot of sheep what r u?

Wolves? Sheep? LOL!!!

Eat a dick, nerd.

RAMESH
10-16-2006, 04:21 AM
Wolves? Sheep? LOL!!!

Eat a dick, nerd.
a nerd i'll tell you a bit about myself
only got 1 year of high school both my parents died when i was still too young to defend myself
here in africa you got qualified doctors who can't make a living
life is tuff down here
but here i am i got 24hrs internet i got a nice house & 2 cars in my double garage it's real old cars but still it's there.
my life has made me hard & it's broken me down they say that jesus will never give you a cross that u can't carry i never thought i would live to be 21 i used to live evryday as my last with no consions or romourse
i'm a wolf but at the same time i'm a broken man
there is no way i'm busting my ass for no pay i can't rap i got no qualifications i do have a wife & a son
i did alot of bad things in my life
i have a problem sleeping i smoke alot of weed i sleep with my eyes open i don't sleep well
i don't like people around me i like my space i'm just like dog i'm loyal i'm terratorial i can only show affection to those that's really close to me & i can kill without hesitation if i feel threatened in anyway.

Ya_Bane
10-16-2006, 05:23 AM
a nerd i'll tell you a bit about myself
only got 1 year of high school both my parents died when i was still too young to defend myself
here in africa you got qualified doctors who can't make a living
life is tuff down here
but here i am i got 24hrs internet i got a nice house & 2 cars in my double garage it's real old cars but still it's there.
my life has made me hard & it's broken me down they say that jesus will never give you a cross that u can't carry i never thought i would live to be 21 i used to live evryday as my last with no consions or romourse
i'm a wolf but at the same time i'm a broken man
there is no way i'm busting my ass for no pay i can't rap i got no qualifications i do have a wife & a son
i did alot of bad things in my life
i have a problem sleeping i smoke alot of weed i sleep with my eyes open i don't sleep well
i don't like people around me i like my space i'm just like dog i'm loyal i'm terratorial i can only show affection to those that's really close to me & i can kill without hesitation if i feel threatened in anyway.

Peace, respect