PDA

View Full Version : Still Dusk

oDoUoSoKo
10-05-2006, 08:58 PM
you know alot of people have turned on me, though i have done nothing wrong, if it was becuase i brag about winnin a internet tourney than id get it but thats not the case, so, here me releasing SOME steam.

amongst the herd of lyricists and dart tossers alike, im
not really considered a genius spitter when i write rhymes
which doesnt bother me a bit, i gotta lotta work to do
but it doesnt mean i need ur shit im not someone to persecute
so i sound like a little bitch because im letting out the truth
till i punch u in ur fuckin lips and have u spitting out a tooth
this is just a fukin site, no need to be upset or stressed
cooda thought id build a trust, shooda took a better guess
came jus to support a group and since a group supports back
im all of em, since in oregon theres only 4 blacks
i prefer not mentioning herbs who mention who i refered
in every sentence and word in there verse, pen-is slurps
point is caring is pointless, 'specially now since im "frowned upon"
apparently im to arrogant to kill in a thread a clown is on
get it out of ur head its just a cancerous brain tumor
it take no more than 5 fingers to kill like my name uma

i won bitches, what ya cant tell the score in the bleachers?
you need to do ur homework before u war wit the teachers.

:learning: know the facts before u stop respecting me as a real lyricist fuckers

tha god concept
10-05-2006, 09:30 PM
i like ya shit fam...whos hatin on ya anyway??

Lil' Ruger
10-05-2006, 09:34 PM
not me. goooooooooood ish!

oDoUoSoKo
10-05-2006, 09:47 PM
thanks yall, well whoever doesnt have balls to address me, and they kno who they are, wont mention names..

White_Mouse
10-05-2006, 10:14 PM
man i like the verse it inspired me, (i was suffering form a minor case of writers block) and i'd help u out with who's ever hating on you but i don't belive in having beef with someone who's face i haven't even seen.

oDoUoSoKo
10-05-2006, 10:15 PM
lol no one in particular yall jus dickheads belivin in dum shit like i cant spit or something, jus showin i still got the gift like distant relatives

SHRAP
10-06-2006, 01:03 PM
i never seen nobody write any dusk hate posts, dusk is schizophrenic

100pr00f
10-06-2006, 01:12 PM
i think he is just creating beef so peeps will view his shit

haha
j/p

i allways like ur style man

keep dropping

peace

Jesus Christ
10-06-2006, 06:25 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26294&page=2

Your a bitch in my eyes, and i'm gonna keep fucking you like a bitch. Ain't nothing sublimnal about it.

You need to make up personalities to vote for yourself, what's keeping you from jacking rhymes from other forums......bitches like you will do anything for a little recoginition. The difference between me and you? I do shit for attention because I think the shits funny. You do shit for attention because you ain't got no self esteem.

Still Dusk.

Still Bitch.

oDoUoSoKo
10-06-2006, 06:27 PM
what does that prove jizz stain? that YOU got sig jacked? still fresh,...stilll not shit to me^^

oDoUoSoKo
10-06-2006, 06:28 PM
i never seen nobody write any dusk hate posts, dusk is schizophrenic

really? ok shrap, skale, weird al yankovic:loser:

tha god concept
10-06-2006, 06:31 PM
yo dusk juss battle slippy and merk his ass like i did

tha god concept
10-06-2006, 06:34 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21622

peep the beatdown!...even he voted for me!! lol

Jesus Christ
10-06-2006, 06:34 PM
yo dusk juss battle slippy and merk his ass like i did

I see dusk still has some groupies.

tha god concept
10-06-2006, 06:35 PM
naw man ...dusk is good shit...he got skillz....you aint got shit homie

SHRAP
10-06-2006, 06:46 PM
Hahahahaah Dusk Votes For Himself? Hahahahahahahahahah, Holy Flying Cum Splats Batman Thats Fucked Up, Wu Corp Battle Champ 4 Lyfe Yo!!!

oDoUoSoKo
10-06-2006, 06:47 PM
lol i figured he wore tites, wrong buddy i DONT vote for my self, no proof to say i did, sorry!!!!

SHRAP
10-06-2006, 07:06 PM
no proof

I haven't 100% researched this, but Ive had complaints through PM's about you and secondary accounts, some even say you have a third. Im not bothered about that, if you really want 3 accounts then fine. But when people PM me saying that these accounts keep voting for you in battles, it gets a lil suspect. And those accounts voted for you to be a battlefield mod too.

Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.
I haven't 100% researched this, but Ive had complaints through PM's about you and secondary accounts, some even say you have a third. Im not bothered about that, if you really want 3 accounts then fine. But when people PM me saying that these accounts keep voting for you in battles, it gets a lil suspect. And those accounts voted for you to be a battlefield mod too.

Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.

sorry!!!!

oDoUoSoKo
10-06-2006, 07:11 PM
stand by my word, nice try tho (" i havent 100 % researched this yet")

SHRAP
10-06-2006, 07:13 PM
Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.Im not going to expose you, but you know what secondary and maybe 3rd accounts you have, and so do some in the Flying Daggers forum now, I suggest you stop using them from now on if you dont want your rep here to go down. You wont be a mod, matter of fact, we dont really need a mod right now. If Ben is really having trouble modding that forum he would bring it up with me, but he hasn't.

oDoUoSoKo
10-06-2006, 07:15 PM
can anybody tell me who the verse was directed towards? c'mon anyone?

SHRAP
10-06-2006, 07:18 PM
BOB SAGET

http://www.iamsad.co.uk/images/dir_images/lordbob.jpg

oDoUoSoKo
10-06-2006, 07:39 PM
CELINE DION
http://www.vh1.com/shared/media/news/images/d/Dion,_Celine/dion_celine_vh1news.jpg

Lil' Ruger
10-06-2006, 10:05 PM
i am very confused

tha god concept
10-06-2006, 10:06 PM
mickey rooney ass nigga

Lil' Ruger
10-06-2006, 11:17 PM
now im very confused

SHRAP
10-07-2006, 03:01 AM
MC HAMMER