PDA

View Full Version : Ghost, Lupe, Shinoda : Spray Paint. Fort Minor question.

M.I.C Diesel
10-06-2006, 04:48 AM
Peace,
I don't know if this has been discussed previously or not, but on the Broiled Salmon mixtape, the track Spray Paint features a verse by Mike Shinoda. I'm presuming this is Mike Shinoda of Linkin Park, who I kind of ruled out as your standard kiddie pop-rap emcee. His verse on this track sort of kicked my face off clean.
Is this the same Mike Shinoda I'm thinkin' of, & is his Fort Minor project album any good. Some interesting looking collaborations.
Just looking for info', & a lil' advice on wether anyone knows if it is worth picking up.

PEACE

GhostfaceThaPharoahe
10-06-2006, 08:00 AM
fort minor = emorap

M.I.C Diesel
10-06-2006, 08:36 AM
Straight Sesami Street then?
So I should avoid at all cost?
I see Black Thought, Celph Titled & a few other names up in there though, kinda makes a man such as myself curious.
Shout back with a few more responses please. Anyone who heard anything, just hit me up with some feedback.

Thanks,
PEACE

Galvatron97
10-06-2006, 09:48 AM
yea i personally like the album......its got mad good production and nice guest appearances....black thought, lupe fiasco, souls of mischief...etc....

there are a few like sappy songs(that song where'd you go) but you can expect that on any album released today.....i would give it a try......

think mike shinoda's linkin park verses over rap beats instead of metal beats.....

M.I.C Diesel
10-06-2006, 09:51 AM
So he spits on Fort Minor, closer to how he does with Linkin Park, as opposed to his verse on Spray paint then?
This is partly what I'm curious about.

PEACE

murkoutz
10-06-2006, 11:51 AM
he spit he a lil hard than he does with lp, more than likely so as not to scare away theyre large female following. but it was a dope track tho