PDA

View Full Version : Eric B

Tetsuo
10-06-2006, 08:43 AM
Why is it that no one ever mentions Eric B? True, he's no Pete Rock or Premier, but I find it funny that no one ever mentions him when talking about Rakim. I've heard they didn't really have a good relationship and weren't friends outside of the group. His presence in all the videos is weird too because he just stands there silent.

One and Only
10-06-2006, 10:31 AM
Aight Eric B didn't do shit besides DJ. He didn't produce shit Marley Marl, Large Pro, Rakim, and others they did the production.

5thlion
10-06-2006, 12:11 PM
he came out with an album too it was horrible
:ouch:

ShaDynasty
10-06-2006, 12:13 PM
Aight Eric B didn't do shit besides DJ. He didn't produce shit Marley Marl, Large Pro, Rakim, and others they did the production.

i dunno, but the scratches on paid in full lp were by marley marl

WuTangWarrior
10-06-2006, 03:29 PM
yea i never knew and never asked y ppl were saying that eric b didnt do shit for rakim or anything else... someone wanna tell me?

Tetsuo
10-06-2006, 03:58 PM
There's a rumour that Rakim himself produced most of Paid In Full and Marley Marl ironically produced Eric B is President. Also, Eric B and Rakim didn't meet on their own, they were put together (no homo). In fact, I heard Freddie Foxxx was going to be Eric B's partner originally, which is strange in lieu of this new beef.

WuTangWarrior
10-06-2006, 07:35 PM
There's a rumour that Rakim himself produced most of Paid In Full and Marley Marl ironically produced Eric B is President. Also, Eric B and Rakim didn't meet on their own, they were put together (no homo). In fact, I heard Freddie Foxxx was going to be Eric B's partner originally, which is strange in lieu of this new beef.

damn, crazy shit, did any of em speak on the rumor????