PDA

View Full Version : conquer ignorance

snapple
10-06-2006, 11:27 PM
or it will conquer you.

Urban_Journalz
10-07-2006, 12:34 PM
You're right man.
Remember though, some people are in a state of bliss with it.
It's like in The Matrix when Cypher betrayed the crew and told Agent Smith everything. He knew The Matrix was a fake, mental bliss. Still, he went with it because he was too weak to face the real world. It's not hard to see who fits that description in this forum. Just be glad you're not one of them

Peace

snapple
10-07-2006, 01:05 PM
"Remember though, some people are in a state of bliss with it."

and their bliss will be shortlived.

Aqueous Moon
10-08-2006, 03:09 AM
Wooooord Snaps!....those are wise words, holmes...wise words indeed.

CHRONZ
10-08-2006, 06:07 AM
but who are we to judge ?

Lil' Ruger
10-08-2006, 06:19 AM
ignorance isnt always good no one can know everything if someone did it would create utter chaos and this is in the sense of humans not god.

CHRONZ
10-08-2006, 06:25 AM
but still, who is entitled to judge anyone to be ignorant ?

CHRONZ
10-08-2006, 06:44 AM
i wanna know, where does the line stop from callin others ignorant, to be ignorant ourselves.

NO diss intented to Anyone....

but i think it's a question, that's worth an answer.

Q-birth
10-08-2006, 08:14 AM
i wanna know, where does the line stop from callin others ignorant, to be ignorant ourselves.

When someone thinks the truth is one an only, one can certainly call that person ignorant.

When someone thinks the truth is relative, one can say that that person is less ignorant that the previous.

That's basic (no diss intended), but the analogy with The Matrix goes a step further in saying that some people (the most dangerous ones) chose to ignore what is obvious because they can have it better than others in the status-quo.

That movie was a philosophical masterpiece.

CHRONZ
10-08-2006, 09:06 AM
When someone thinks the truth is one an only, one can certainly call that person ignorant.

When someone thinks the truth is relative, one can say that that person is less ignorant that the previous.

That's basic (no diss intended), but the analogy with The Matrix goes a step further in saying that some people (the most dangerous ones) chose to ignore what is obvious because they can have it better than others in the status-quo.

That movie was a philosophical masterpiece.

Thanks for replying Q-Birth.
Peace

snapple
10-08-2006, 02:31 PM
but still, who is entitled to judge anyone to be ignorant ?

we are, once you become an adult you should know how to judge someone/something, if we didn't judge how would we get anywhere in life?

snapple
10-08-2006, 02:32 PM

striding for perfection, we all have ignorance in us. some are just more ignorant then others feel me?

CherChezLaMarauder
10-08-2006, 02:34 PM
Conquor ignorance within, tolerate ignorance from others.

Lil' Ruger
10-08-2006, 02:36 PM
striding for perfection, we all have ignorance in us. some are just more ignorant then others feel me?

i feel ya!

CHRONZ
10-08-2006, 03:05 PM
we are, once you become an adult you should know how to judge someone/something, if we didn't judge how would we get anywhere in life?
"once you become an Adult" ?.....
do you see me as a child or "less progressed" dude because my age is 18.... ? or am i off the wrong track here
you dont have to be an "adult" to be reasonable and fair in judgement...
that shit should be learned when you first begin to mingle in society...

but isnt judgement, what holds people back too....., ?
buildin walls, where bridges should stand instead ?...

Jea i feel you man,
i still wouldnt call people ignorant tho... since ignorance is more than what people just write... ( that's how i see it...)
i have the choice not to read the "less" thought thru post's....

anyways peace Snapple..
thanks for replyin,,:thumbup:

Urban_Journalz
10-08-2006, 05:35 PM
and their bliss will be shortlived.

Truer words, never spoken.

snapple
10-08-2006, 07:30 PM
"once you become an Adult" ?.....
do you see me as a child or "less progressed" dude because my age is 18.... ? or am i off the wrong track here
you dont have to be an "adult" to be reasonable and fair in judgement...
that shit should be learned when you first begin to mingle in society...

but isnt judgement, what holds people back too....., ?
buildin walls, where bridges should stand instead ?...

Jea i feel you man,
i still wouldnt call people ignorant tho... since ignorance is more than what people just write... ( that's how i see it...)
i have the choice not to read the "less" thought thru post's....

anyways peace Snapple..
thanks for replyin,,:thumbup:

well age does play a roll in it, when you have your first girlfriend you're convinced you're in love with her....but when you're young you really cant decipher the difference between love and being horny, some shit you just learn through time and experience, with age comes wisdom