PDA

View Full Version : do not read if interested, read fully if interested

Civilison
10-07-2006, 01:04 AM
...damn

afer it happened i was contemplating for like three hours about what actually happened tonite.
it basically sparked off when i was on my way home from work tonite at around 8 pm.
it was a real nice feeling getting off work friday evening knowing a good time gonne be happening
tonite and saturday, sunday and into monday. i look around and i noticed the full moon strongly shining. this was like this "cold and brisk" kinda moon where it looks nicely
bright and radiating. i was like "ooh shit, full moon is crazy". knowing of some real old school
philosophy that tells that during the full moon things function a little different as they are affected by that
prominent phase of the moon cycle in the month. like this natural change in the cycle of the moon related
to earth life is so potent in terms of how much energy the whole system must use to fuel and charge
the lunar cycles and light. full moon was always associated with more
receptivity to ideas, deep thinkin type of ish and more connectivity with the realm where the
ancestors rest at - the sheps.

all right... anyway,

i got home and i started feeling feelingless. like that type of feeling where you got no clue what
you want to do. you just kinda roll with the vibes of the evening and maybe hope one of your brothers
is gonna give you a call and do something nice. so in the meantimes i was just coolin out but started
feeling a little weird like the weather is changing, getting cold and what not so that just kinda threw me into
a state someone would experience when being out there in the cold. no doubt indeed i had these "visions"
or "images" of these black beetles on my carpet. i mean it was all good cuz i like animals so even tho
i knew it wasnt normal i was cool with it. it happened twice and the first time i kinda ignorned but the second
time it hit me harder. it was the image of a black dung beetle, the scarab beetle associated with some egyptian
ideas. it was the visual symbol and representation of a diety known as Seker. Seker was a force that controls
the decaying cycle of things e.i. dryin('decaying') trees during the fall and winter. it got even
deeper into ideas like life-cycles of birth and death and those no doubt indeed can have multiple meanings
like humans die and are reborn, seasons come and then change and in a natural cycle keep recycling themselves
from year to year. like when the sun comes down and travels to this "recycling('rejuvenating')" level and recharges itself and in
the morning comes back up... -these kinda vibes.

but today i noticed that if you look at the way the sun travels thru the sky during the day, it travels in the way
that is opposite to the direction of how we see or feel the earth travel. "just as the sun seems to turn the heavens
in the direction opposite to its own course."

all is good... im cooling out at my house but i start to get hectic with numbers. like i felt the number 3 is so
prominent at the moment and keeps appearing itself wherever i look and think. then i realized it was really the
number 13 i was looking for when i finally seen it on page 271 of that book. it was a crazy mind flippin experience
like chess with my own mind. it was all lovely and i was in a nice state of mind.

a little eariler in that hour i got a phone call from someone who was checkin out a krs one concert
down in the big t.o. right away i get the feelin something is not going smooth. it was a miscommunication between
some people but all is good cuz later on everything smoothed out. the point is the whole thing kinda threw me off
knowing its not good to be stuck in the heart of the city - it was close people of mine.

during some part of the whole evening- almost into the night - i was listening to a classic joint by pete rock and cl
smooth called "they reminisce over you". remember when i was bugging out cuz of the number 3? i thought "yo, im
gonna see what cl smooth says at 3:33". i checked it out and i definitely felt a connection to what he said and
how it related to my personal experiences this day.

so yeah... during some other part of that evening, i looked out the window and the moon once again blasted into my
eyes. it was crazy specially cuz earlier in the day the same thing happened. this time it was different. it was real. it
was cold. it was aggresive but safe. so i realize that the moon might have some kind of effect on earthly events.

... on a personal note i think its wack how hollywood associates the full moon with some horror type of bullshit but all is good...

see the whole thing is not even done yet... i wonder when they gonna be back?............................................. ...

Lil' Ruger
10-07-2006, 01:14 AM
wtf........damn..........that was..............

hectis
10-07-2006, 01:27 AM
Deep

wuswordz95
10-07-2006, 01:58 AM
Gummi Bears Bouncing Up And Down Evrywhere They Are The Gummi Bears. Yale Spin O We O Tale Spin

SHRAP
10-07-2006, 07:18 AM
http://web.syr.edu/~shkim04/mushrooms.jpg

Cheech Da WildKard
10-07-2006, 07:34 AM
I read a little, and noticed "how the Sun moves across the sky during the day" ..

Well, the Sun doesn't move through the sky at all.

Oztradamus
10-07-2006, 08:10 AM
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/4930/1711981readallthatmz1.jpg

Sicka than aidZ
10-07-2006, 10:52 AM
yeh the moon was bright as hell, it was cold, gonna frost soon, then rain then the shrooms are gonna grow and everyone will be fucked up again:thumbup:

supremecharma
10-08-2006, 02:18 PM
lol at shraps post man you had me rollin....

Civilison
10-08-2006, 02:39 PM
I read a little, and noticed "how the Sun moves across the sky during the day" ..

Well, the Sun doesn't move through the sky at all.

... yeah, i hear you

what was meant tho is the apparent travel pattern of the sun when you look at the sun from the earth. the sun, going from east to west traveling above in the skies in the seemingly opposite direction as the earth.

when you look into the science of astrology, the celestial equator and the celestial sphere and all that... concepts like this exists for the sake of explanation of scientific rigor.... for instance:

http://inkido.indiana.edu/a100/celestial/celestial_sphere.jpg

this picture fictionally demonstratres that the sun travels around the earth to facilitate the logical understanding of how things work out there. whereas in reality it is the earth traveling in orbital pattern around the sun.

its interesting...

peace n love

Civilison
10-08-2006, 02:41 PM
http://web.syr.edu/%7Eshkim04/mushrooms.jpg

peace to you...

mwahahahah

it was a trip no doubt.... just not this kinda trip

Lil' Ruger
10-08-2006, 02:42 PM
did you see the moon yesterday it was nice and harvest orange.

Civilison
10-08-2006, 02:43 PM
Gummi Bears Bouncing Up And Down Evrywhere They Are The Gummi Bears. Yale Spin O We O Tale Spin

i get your point...

is there more to it tho???

PEACE

Civilison
10-08-2006, 02:45 PM
did you see the moon yesterday it was nice and harvest orange.

yeah... the moon was ill

Chief 'Broom
10-09-2006, 08:21 AM
i react strange when the when the weather change.