PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Semitism and Nazism in Canada during WW2...

bonez07
10-07-2006, 08:21 PM
someone help me out on my ISU...thats my topic...also PLEASE dont use the internet as a source, we're only allowed to use 2 websites and i already have them...so PLEASE use a book, if youre going to help, or refer me to a good web site since i havent started my ISU just yet...as well please remember to note down the book, author, page # etc...thanks in advance to those that help!

Sicka than aidZ
10-07-2006, 08:30 PM
ok ill see whats up, nevermind, hey i googled the shit i dont see how u cant find what u want here. Post something up if u wanna outta there. Theres some fagz who probably fit right in we've had a recent flood of wakness on the forums lately show em what they're truly fighting for. No disrespect i know your cool. peace

http://search.earthlink.net/search?q=anti-Semitism+nazi+canada&area=earthlink-ws&FD=0&channel=narrowband&cgid=87&li=1

bonez07
10-08-2006, 10:25 PM
sorry i didnt understand much of your post but thanks for the link...i already did a google search, and im mainly looking for Nazism and Anti-Semitism DURING World War 2 and to what extent did it exist...but thanks for the link, i'd prefer if you guys get books, because i already used up my two internet resources