PDA

View Full Version : sorry but wtf is wu latino?

Lil' Ruger
10-08-2006, 06:59 AM
plz shed some light on this for me.

wolf_dau
10-08-2006, 12:51 PM
a latin label

Half Cut Skeleton
10-08-2006, 12:53 PM
A feeble attempt at trying to cash in on the emerging fad of reggaeton music like (ugh) daddy yankee...for shame

Lil' Ruger
10-08-2006, 01:37 PM
serious daddy ynkee in wu shame.......

THE W
10-09-2006, 12:26 PM
a joint venture of Rza and some other guy in a label for reggaeton music.

Dokuro
10-09-2006, 05:14 PM
you now fuck you bitches i loved los yo yais, ramses and impetus
dont care for 2cara

WuTangWarrior
10-09-2006, 06:32 PM
reggaeton music aint that bad, im startin to listen to it much more than commercial rap these days......

Lil' Ruger
10-09-2006, 06:34 PM
nah i cant understand what their saying so nah.

WuTangMaster
11-03-2006, 08:10 AM
Back in the days there use to be a group of dope MC's from Peru, they were even on Da Wake Up Show and they had the dopest lyrics, it was on a revolution tip, preaching about real revolution, something like Dead Prez but a lot deeper, and they had tight beats, I think the group was called Jaguares, wish I could remember, these guys should be the Wu Latino crew!!

TAURO
11-03-2006, 08:21 AM
I don't mind reggaeton music but to be honest wu latino is a blatent attempt to cash in on the movement rather than anything else.
I was left very dissapointed with this, I could only imagine what a proper wu latino headed by Dom Pachino would have been like.

staycreepin_n_silence
11-04-2006, 07:25 AM
rza is real see profit jump on it. If i was rza I'll have wu everything. Wu europe, wu asia, Wu south Wu west, What a lot of people don't know is that people like like artist. I mean serious, I've seen the underground and it's a lot of white fans on the underground tip and it's a lot of white artist also. To get the latinos you have to reach out to them. Increase the market. So you don't like WU latino someone does and pretty soon it will be the American wu tang affliates none generals vs wu tang latino. And it will go back and forward kudos nigga RZ

TAURO
11-04-2006, 12:03 PM
^^Rza won't reach as many latinos as you think believe me.

Dirty Knowledge
11-05-2006, 02:56 AM
Man let's get some Wuggaetone up in diz mufugga.

snapple
11-16-2006, 12:16 PM
nah i cant understand what their saying so nah.

my spanish is sloppy, but they really dont say that much complex shit....words are pretty simple its just good party/nasty music. you dont needa understand what theyre saying to get down with reggaton

Grongle
11-16-2006, 12:42 PM
they did bring out a mixtape right ?

J-Cee
11-20-2006, 07:03 AM
Wu Australia??

lol

hear some aussie accents on some dope wu type shyt.

EAGLE EYE
11-21-2006, 07:38 PM
Wu Australia??

lol

hear some aussie accents on some dope wu type shyt.

NO, that would be horrible

P.R. Chamber
11-29-2006, 06:01 PM
What i really think of dis proyect is that maybe wu tang or the rza had many choices of latin rap figures than those that he chose. i aint sayin that those in the wu-latino suck, but i think the reggaeton interpreters represent almost everytime the same concept in their lyrics and in their productions. they're way of doin those things i think is very distant from what the wu-tang represent and if they chose them to open a latin representation in the wu chambers i think they're so many latino mc's or rappers in latin america. u got in mexico, chile, peru, colombia, cuba, argentina, brazil, puerto rico,venezuela and including spain(europe). i know that here in puerto rico is where hip hop emerges and is responsible for the reggaeton interpreters like daddy yankee, don omar, hector el father, and all those that i can say they sound over there in the states, but particularly here in puerto rico they're is a good hip-hop scene. so many good mc's that i can name from here that blaze mics like hell. and that doesnt only happen here. all latin america at least has a group or rapper that resembles from all in his country. i think they could've represented better the latin community following the line of good hip-hop.
peace n respect.

MsRzaRecTaH
12-03-2006, 11:59 AM
I think they aight. I was building with one of them last night via myspace.

MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE
12-06-2006, 10:20 PM
Wu-latino is incredible if...

1. You don't believe the earth is round
2. You vote for participants on american Idol and wish they would sing a wu song
3. You failed your 7th grade math 4 times
4. And last but not least, You are 82 and still believe you have a whole life ahead of you

I think I just gave my opinion about Wu latino.

fullklip
12-07-2006, 07:00 PM
There's a lot of grimey-ass Latino groups out there too. They should fuck wit that instead of Reggaeton. But you know what, on the real, it ain't 1996 no more and the Wu are just finding other avenues to continue business. That's what labels do. You gotta change with the game or else you get left behind. They might need to make some money on the side so they can continue bangin out underground hits that don't sell as big as Reggaeton. Real talk, fam!

yakuzas_krew
11-13-2007, 12:39 AM
there's a lot of excelent latino underground groups and mcs spreaded in iberoamerica (Latin america + spain), and da label give the oportunity to some cats only, da selection is not impartial. The situation, at least in the chilean scene, it some people, i mean the most general movemen dont gives a fuck about wu latino (always there will be some dickriders rollin around, but they are just a few ones)

bless

pd. just tell me, what a fuck is this cat, the new revelation of the wu latinos

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c139/rayroq/fly2.jpg