PDA

View Full Version : How About Some Help For Those In Africa

Dokuro
10-09-2006, 04:27 PM
let me light this

check it homies i cant keep doing this on my own i need each and evry one of you to send and get peaple to send letters costentl to the capital demanding they do somthing in dufour and sudan i send 20 letters a week come on brothers help me with this

if it gose on for another year im rioting

Sexy Jasper
10-09-2006, 04:46 PM
If I got a letter form Big Dane, I don't think I'd try to translate it.

DaHost
10-09-2006, 04:53 PM
Kasper your so zielig jongen

Unforgiven
10-09-2006, 05:25 PM
I think we got enough issues back here at home to be dealt with b4 we decide to help another 3rd world country. Where the fuck are these people when we need help? oh thats right......they're busy shovelling their own shit and expecting someone bigger and mightier to come along and make it all better. Fuckin 3rd wolrd countries; they need to stop waiting for someone to save them and start saving themselves. We're so fuckin busy helping other countries, issues here aren't being looked at, and if they are they aren't being looked at enough. We got schools being shot up, poverty left and right, fuckin homlessness, overpopulated jails, uncontrolled gun control, gas prices going through the roof, etc etc.....

no brudda, we need to take care of ourselves b4 we start trying to be "superman" to the world, and the best example is the folks still suffering the aftermath of Katrina who STILL ain't got shit.....so send a letter there

dun speaks the truuuth....

J-Cee
10-10-2006, 01:11 AM
u want them to help themselves????what..u expect them to just grab a suit,find a job..lol..there country aint wealthy like america etc..they cant just DO SOMETHING...the only way they will survive is on other countries who care...

beautifulrock
10-10-2006, 01:25 AM
i dont like africans cause theyre starving and that isnt ballin'
DC

Dokuro
10-10-2006, 09:54 AM
but if it countenus they will fall worst then the jews

they alredy have

SHRAP
10-10-2006, 09:54 AM
i dont like africans cause theyre starving and that isnt ballin'
DC

thats some fucked up ignant shit

SHRAP
10-10-2006, 09:55 AM
but if it countenus they will fall worst then the jews

they alredy have

fall worse than the jews? the jews own EVERYTHING, man id sure like to fall like the jews :clap:

beautifulrock
10-10-2006, 09:56 AM
thats some fucked up ignant shit

dude its a joke u must have missed that episode of chapelle the lost episodes....

SHRAP
10-10-2006, 09:58 AM
dude its a joke u must have missed that episode of chapelle the lost episodes....

i wasnt sayin that in a bad way towards u, i was just sayin it was some fucked up ignant shit joke or no joke

beautifulrock
10-10-2006, 10:01 AM
i wasnt sayin that in a bad way towards u, i was just sayin it was some fucked up ignant shit joke or no joke

did ya see the episode? chapelle said it after he came back from africa and it had more of an impact on me than those 30 cents a day commercials. if thats what it takes, ignorant or not, to wake people up, so be it...

Dokuro
10-10-2006, 10:27 AM
fall worse than the jews? the jews own EVERYTHING, man id sure like to fall like the jews :clap:
they only recoverd becous there white and amerca gave most of all thing to them

and they got that juish guilt shit you seen the hebrew hammer
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b164/terminatorr18/hebrew_hammer_02.jpg

Sicka than aidZ
10-10-2006, 01:30 PM
post one of your letters big dane

J.T.S.
10-10-2006, 01:45 PM
Talk about Africa i'll stare at ya cuz' we ain't got it too good in america!