PDA

View Full Version : Foulmahdi, Cormegasite.com got hacked.

Cesar
10-09-2006, 10:33 PM
Can you belive that shit, idonno who else goes to that forum here besides me and you, but thats one of the best forums and this one, matter of fact this one and that one are only two i post at. Thats some fucked up shit, the motherfucka who did that needs to get a life.

tragedykhadafi12
10-09-2006, 11:33 PM
thats bullshit, i just tried getting on and it wont even let you on there. Who the fuck would even want to hack that?? The infamousmobb forum is done too. Now wutangcorp is the only one i can go to. Mega will get that back running though.

SaqurakiHanamichi
10-10-2006, 12:32 AM
thats stupid , just stupid .

Bad Lieutenant
10-10-2006, 06:18 AM
yeh thats fucked up. some clown with too much time.

CrackaWithAttitude
02-13-2007, 09:01 AM
does anyone know if that shit is ever going back up? it was a nice place.. my life has been empty since it got hacked

Cesar
02-13-2007, 11:46 PM
LOL i made this thread the first time it got hacked, i still check everyday to see if mega's forum is back up. I miss that place, anyways welcome to Wutangcorp.com CrackaWithAttitude, pretty good forum.

CrackaWithAttitude
02-14-2007, 12:25 PM
yeah thanks mayn.. I never knew of this place until some of you dudes on cormegasite mentioned it.. Always good to have a backup, but I really want that place back up running.. people were cool, and it was dope to have mega break the news down..

anyway cesar, lets hold this bitch down cormegasite.com-style haha

rek357
02-14-2007, 05:33 PM
i ran into dream xls myspace page and i sent him a pm askin if they were bringin it back, he said the lookin for a new host or some shit. i just registered for this site last night, cats from megasite said this site is cool so i registered and i saw you guys posts, anyone else from that forum on here?

Miliato
02-15-2007, 12:20 PM
i was checkin that forum every once n a while, i had a tw name on there.......fucked up what they did, why dudes would take the time to do that shit...especially on Mega's forum

rek357
02-15-2007, 08:23 PM
cormega is the type of MC u either love or hate, every one i know either thinks hes complete garbage, or one of their favorite rappers, i think the people who did it were just plain haters that think hes a shitty rapper and hacked his page cuz he had a beef with nas like 10 years ago or somethin

SaqurakiHanamichi
02-15-2007, 09:39 PM
this thread was made last year . THat guy cracka with attitude posted and it was on the first page again.

CrackaWithAttitude
02-20-2007, 01:15 PM
hehe shit I didn't even know that. I just searched on "cormegasite.com" to see if people in here were talkin about it, and I recognized cesar from cormegasite.. thought this shit was pretty new.. I guess it's been hacked before, but it's more relevant now than ever before I guess.

edit: dauym, cesar even said it was an old thread. damn, I need to read more carefully

MindzEye
02-20-2007, 01:19 PM
<---Common Denominator